Pregnant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

"No," I said quickly. "I want to."

"Well, okay, if you insist. I have a few errands to run but I should be back by early this afternoon, if that is okay with you."

"Yeah, fine," I said, trying to hide my excitement. "I have to change the oil in my car and I was going to wash it."

"Good, then it's a date."

I smiled. I liked that comment.

I watched as she turned and walked over to the table with a stack of pancakes. My eyes were not on the pancakes. My mother's sweet tits were almost totally visible under her thin pink nightgown. I tried not to stare, but it was impossible. I could tell she knew where my eyes were.

"I can see you are hungry," she said, holding the pancakes out.

We both knew that I was hungry, but not only for the pancakes.

After I devoured the pancakes I went to the garage and worked on the car, spilling oil and losing the oil plug in the bucket of old oil. For some reason my mind was not on working on the car today. I found that I was very nervous about this afternoon. What was she going to let me do, I wondered? Up until that point, it had been all her, jerking me, but not letting me take any liberties with her. Now I was going to be able to touch her body … or at least her back, but I hoped for more.

When she got home at about 3 o'clock, I tried to act very casual. For some strange reason I didn't want to seem over eager. "Uh … anytime you want that back rub, let me know, Mom," I said.

"I want to take a quick shower. I have been looking forward to this all day."

So had I. The thought that in just a few minutes I was going to put my hands on my mother's body made my cock start to harden.

"Where do you want to do it?" I asked.

"I suppose on my bed. I'll put a beach towel on the top to keep the oil for getting on the duvet."

"Okay, just give me a call when you're ready." Then I wondered what I should wear. I finally decided on a pair of jeans, with no shirt and no shoes ... partially naked but still respectable.

About an hour later I heard my mother calling me. "David, I'm ready." I think that might have been the longest hour of my life. I hurried up the stairs and into her room. I stopped as I stepped into the room. My mother was lying on her stomach without her bra with just a pair of thong panties on. I was almost shaking as I walked over to the bed.

I saw that she had placed a couple of towels on the bed with several bottles of massage oil on the nightstand. I suddenly got an idea. "Mom, do you mind if I take my jeans off. They are going to be a bit rough on your skin."

"Do you have underwear on?" she asked and then laughed.

"I do," I answered with a laugh of my own. I had in truth thought about leaving my underwear off. Now I was glad I hadn't.

"Sure, get comfortable," she said as she glanced at me and then smiled. I could feel her eyes on me as I quickly stripped my jeans off and climbed onto the bed. My hands were shaking as I picked up a bottle of scented massage cream. I stared down at my mother's beautiful back and ass. Her skin was perfect, without a blemish or mole anywhere. I straddled the backs of her thighs sitting gently back. I poured the oil on my hands and rubbed them together until they were warm. Then I placed my hands onto the small of her back.

"Ahhhh," she moaned.

I moved my hands slowly around, kneading the flesh of her back firmly but without undue pressure.

"Oh, that's it, right there. That feels so good."

I smiled. It felt and looked good to me too. As I massaged I stared at her bare ass cheeks. She was almost totally naked right there in front of me. I had to fight the urge to move my hands down and massage her naked ass cheeks. But I didn't want to overstep my bounds. The last thing I wanted was to get her upset and take a chance of being thrown out of the room. So I was careful.

When I finished with her lower back I moved my hands slowly upward. Her groan gave me the approval I needed. I circled my hands, and then moved upward toward the center, using my thumbs to press either side of her spine.

"Ohhhhh, yes," she groaned.

As I moved my hands in circles I glanced down and could see the soft flesh of her breasts squeezing out the sides from her weight pressing onto the bed. I slid my hands down her sides, my fingers just touching the soft flesh of the side of her tits. I dared not go too far so I contented myself with only my fingertips touching her tit flesh. After a few more minutes I moved down her back again. When I got to her buttocks I hesitated. Then I threw caution to the wind and began to slowly move my hands across her ass cheeks. I anticipated a protest, but when she didn't I continued, using my fingers to knead her soft ass flesh. As I massaged her cheeks I gently pulled them apart. I suppressed a gasp when I saw the star of her asshole covered only by the string of her panties. I had a sudden and almost overpowering urge to bend down and kiss it. My cock was as hard as a rock and uncomfortable in my tight under shorts.

Taking a big risk, I slipped off the bed and quickly stripped off my shorts as my mother waited patiently. My mother's head was turned the other way and she didn't turn to look at me. I crawled onto the bed again and knelt between her legs. I pushed her legs apart and stared down at the junction of her thighs. The tiny thong has slipped between the lips, leaving the soft flesh of her pussy exposed on either side. I fought the urge to jerk off. I poured on oil directly onto her legs and began to massage the back of her thighs. I moved all the way down to her caves and back up again. My cock was now throbbing and juice was dripping from the slit. Several times I had to catch it and like a pervert rubbed my hands together along with the oil before smearing it onto her legs.

I glanced up and saw that my mother was very still and her breathing was soft and regular. She has fallen asleep, I thought. For a moment I was disappointed but then I had a nasty idea. It was crazy, but what the heck, I thought. I stayed kneeling between her legs as I began to stroke my cock. Then taking a big risk I reached down and slipped my finger under the string of her thong panties and lifted gently, moving my finger to the side as I did. That pulled the tiny string from between her cheeks.

My mother moaned and I froze. Then she relaxed again, but not before she moved her legs a little farther apart. That was perfect. I gasped when I saw the tiny star of her asshole appear again between her cheeks. I began to tremble. I stroked my cock faster.

I knew I was close to climaxing, but did I dare cum on her ass cheeks. Then it was too late. Suppressing a moan I held my cock tight as cum began to squirt from the head.

It splattered all over her ass and some even ran between her cheeks. It was incredibly exciting. I was to far gone to consider the consequences of being caught at that point. When I was drained and looked down at the mess I had created I suddenly felt remorse for taking advantage of my mother. Yet, my still pulsing cock quickly overcame my temporary shame. Seeing that my mother was still asleep I used one finger to trace up one ass cheek and down the other. Then I started at the top between the crack and began to slowly move downward toward her little pink asshole. It seemed to quiver and I had a momentary thought of pressing my finger into the hole. I refrained when she moved and moaned quietly. Knowing I had been lucky that she had not awakened, I decided not to take any more chances. I slowly crawled off the bed. I looked one more time at my mother before walking quietly out of the room.

Back in my room I immediately began to feel guilty again. I had taken advantage of my mother. The things she had done to me were incredible … things very few guys, if any, ever got a chance to do with their mother. Then, suddenly, the thought occurred to me that my mother would probably see the residue of my cum on her ass cheeks. Hoping that she had not awakened, I hurried back to her room intending to use a towel or something to clean her ass. When I arrived at her door, I peeked in. I froze when I saw my mother standing in front of her mirror. I was surprised to see a smile on her face. Then I saw her take a tissue and reach back to wipe the areas where my cum had been smeared. My heart started to thump with concern. She had obviously been awake and knew what I had done. Yet, she didn't appear to be angry. I sighed and with my burden lifted I quietly went back to my room and jerked off again. Then I slept like a baby.

Chapter 6

"David, I have a meeting with the attorney today so I will be gone most of the afternoon," my mother said as she came into the den where I was watching a ball game.

"Okay, Mom, anything you want me to do today?"

"The sink in my bathroom is leaking. I don't know if you can fix it, but I would love for you to look at it."

"Sure. Probably just needs a new washer."

"Thanks. I'll fix dinner when I get home."

Mom came over and leaned over to give me a goodbye kiss. I'm not sure if she intended for it to be more than a peck, but I had other ideas. When her lips touched mine, I reached and pulled her down, opening my mouth in the process. I heard a little moan from her and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We were both breathing harder when she finally pulled away. "I have to hurry," she said breathlessly and turned and quickly walked out the door.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I watched her leave. My heart was thumping in my chest and I was already hard. God, I am going to go crazy, I thought.

After the game I went up to her bathroom and replaced the washer in her sink. As I was walking out I saw a pair of her panties hanging out of her hamper. Like the pervert I was I picked them up and brought them to my nose. I breathed in her smell and felt my cock start to harden. I stuffed the panties into my pocket and went back to my room. I lay down and brought the panties to my nose again. I couldn't get enough of her smell. I thought about jerking off, but decided to wait. With my mother's panties on my face, I fell asleep.

I suddenly awoke with a start. "Wh ... uh ... huh?" I said, totally confused.

"I said dinner is about ready," my mother said as she leaned into my room.

I suddenly realized that I still had her panties on my face. I snatched them off and looked at the door in time to see my mother's smiling face disappear and the door close. "Shit," I almost screamed. What a jerk I am, I thought.

I went down stairs with my face still red and saw my mother setting the table.

"I'll do that," I said with a sheepish smile.

"Thanks," she answered with her own smile. "Were you able to fix the sink?"

"Yeah. It was just a washer. I also fixed the light switch. It was sticking."

"Thank you again, sweetie. I don't know what I would do with all the things that need fixing around here."

I smiled and began to set the table. We ate and talked about the visit to the attorney's office. Dad was not there. Mom said she signed a few legal papers. The divorce would take a while, but should be final in a couple of months. I saw sadness in her eyes.

"Sorry about all this, Mom," I said.

"None of this is your fault, David."

"I know but it still hurts," I answered, fighting back the urge to cry.

Mom reached over and grasped my hand. "For me too," she said as a tear trickled down her cheek. "Let me do the dishes," she said quickly and got up.

"I'll help," I said and stacked the dinner plates on the table. Then after wiping the table I carried the dishes into the kitchen. Mom was standing at the sink as I brought in the last dish. I sat the plate down and stepped behind my mom, wrapping my arms around her waist. Then I bent my head and gently kissed her neck. She leaned her head to the side as I trailed kisses upward to her ear. "I love you, Mom," I whispered and felt her shudder. Then I brazenly kissed her ear.

"Mmmmm, that gives me goose bumps," she said, but didn't pull away.

I proceeded to kiss back down her neck and then across the back of her neck and around to the other side. In the mean time my arms tightened around her waist, just under her breasts. I could feel her breasts on my forearms now. I slowly lifted my arms until the weight of her breasts were fully on my arms. My cock had grown hard and was now pressed between the cheeks of her ass. I knew she could feel it. I thought I felt her push backward just slightly and then she trembled. I moved my hands down to the bottom of her sweater and slipped underneath where I rested my hands on her slightly enlarging belly. I squeezed her soft stomach as I continued to nuzzle her neck.

Mom was trembling in my arms now. My head was spinning with excitement. Taking a big risk I moved my hands upward until I could feel her bra-covered breasts in the palms of my hands. Boldly I squeezed them and heard her intake of breath. My excitement was running wild now. I slipped my fingers between the mounds of flesh and found the catch to her bra. I paused, holding my breath, waiting for her to stop me. When she didn't, I quickly popped the hook and felt the bra snap to the side, freeing her pregnancy-enlarged breasts. Before she could protest I covered both breasts with my hands. Instead of pushing me away, I felt her lean back into me. She was trembling like a leaf now … and so was I.

I began to squeeze the soft flesh until I found her engorged nipples. They were huge. I pinched the nipples before I began to knead her breasts. At the same time I was pressing my throbbing cock against her ass. I could feel her moving from side to side now. Her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing. Then suddenly my mother pushed my hands away. I stepped back, ready for her admonishment. However, instead she turned and walked toward the kitchen door. I stared, wondering if she was mad at me. When she reached the door, she turned and looked at me. Her sweater was still above her bared tits. There was a strange look on her face, one that I had never seen before. Without a word she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

I stood there wondering what to do. Was she giving me a message with that look? Was she admonishing me for taking such liberties? I had no idea at that point. After a moment or two I decided to follow her. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I found her sweater. Then I saw her bra on the steps. I picked them up and walked upstairs. In the hallway was her skirt. When I got to her room I saw that the door was slightly ajar. I peeked in and gasped. My mother was lying on the bed with only her panties on. The night table lamp was the only light. With my heart pounding in my chest I pushed the door open and entered the room.

I saw that my mother had her eyes closed, but she had to have heard me come in. I walked over slowly; my eyes taking in her gorgeous body … her sexy raised stomach, her soft thighs, and her large breasts were all on display. I approached the bed and stood for a moment, wondering what to do. Then I quickly stripped off my clothes and sat down gently on the edge of the bed. My mom didn't move. Placing one hand on the other side of her, I leaned over and gently kissed her lips. I swear I almost climaxed when, as my lips touched hers, her mouth opened. The room began to spin as our mouths pressed together. Then suddenly her tongue was in my mouth. I moaned as I took it and sucked. Her sweet saliva filled my mouth as her tongue began to dance with mine. Then my tongue forced hers back and I entered her mouth. My cock pulsed when she began to suck.

We kissed for a long time. I have no idea how long since my head had lost all of its blood to my cock. I felt her pressing on my head. I broke away from her lips and allowed her to press my head toward her breasts. I began to kiss downward. I heard her moan when I reached the rise of her breast. I kissed and licked until I found one huge nipple.

"Ohhhhh!" Mom gasped, as I sucked the nipple into my mouth.

As I sucked one tit, I began to knead the other. I licked and sucked the nipple and then made a slow circle with my tongue around the areola before flicking the tip again. I moved to the other breast and began to suck. I could feel my mother squirming under me. Her chest lifted to my lips and I could feel her hips moving. Then she began to tremble all over. I heard little gasps coming from her lips. I realized with shock that she was climaxing. Her body jerked and shook, as tremors rushed up and down her frame. I continued to suck until her movements slowly subsided.

My cock was throbbing so hard I was concerned I was going to cum.

"Fuck my tits, David," Mom whispered.

I didn't think I had heard her right. My mother never used the word "fuck". But then she said it again.

"Fuck my tits, please."

I didn't wait for her to say it again. I straddled her waist with my hard cock throbbing and pointing at her face. I lifted up and slowly lowered it between her breasts. I saw her staring at my swollen cock head. Then I watched as she squeezed her tits together around my shaft. I moaned. I had no idea what to do, so I let nature take over. I moved back, letting my cock slip to the bottom of the grove between her breasts and then pushed forward.

"Yes," I heard my mom say as she stared at the head of my dripping cock.

I pushed forward again, and then again. Soon I was moving up and down in a steady rhythm. The soft skin between her tits rippled up and down my cock making it feel like it was encased in a velvet glove. Each upward push sent my red and swollen cock head toward her chin and then back down to be covered by her soft tit flesh again.

"Faster," Mom gasped.

I moved faster, thrusting my hips rapidly between her breasts. "Mom, I'm going to cum," I gasped. I heard her moan. Then I pushed upward and paused, the swollen head grew before my balls sent my hot cum up the shaft. "Ahhhhhhheeeee!!!" I screamed as I shot my load into the air. It blasted into my mother's face loud enough to hear the splat. I couldn't stop it. My cock throbbed and shot string after string of sperm into my mother's beautiful face.

When the last shot dribbled out onto her chin, I dismounted her and almost fell over as I got to my feet. I stood looking dumbly down at my mother's cum covered face. I gasped when I saw her tongue come out to lick a drop of cum.

"Get me a towel," she said.

I hurried into her bathroom and brought her a towel, which she used to wipe her face. Then she said, "I need to take a shower now." With that she got up and went into the bathroom. My head was still spinning as I staggered out of her room.

Chapter 7

Several days later I was outside mowing when my mother called to me.

"David, you had better get a shower if we are going to go to the movies tonight."

"Okay, Mom, be right in." I put the mower into the shed and hurried into the house. Mom and me were going to a movie, almost like a date, I figured. After my mother had let me tit fuck her, nothing happened for several days. She has not come to my room since then. I waited each night for her and finally went to sleep frustrated. I never knew when she would show up and I think she liked it that way. It kept me off balance … almost as if she wanted me to worry that it could stop at any time. It was her clever way to keep me at her beck and call, I was sure. I didn't mind. She had me wrapped around her finger and we both knew it. I was looking forward to taking her to the movies and then maybe she would come to my room later.

When she came down ready for the movie, I almost gasped. She had on a black leather top, leather skirt and leather boots. The skirt was very short and she looked great.

"You like?" she said as she struck a pose for me.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers