Pregnant Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know," she said, with a smile. As she poured syrup on her French toast she pondered her son's statement. Is he implying what that sounded like? It would be pretty bold for him to suggest he was willing to fuck me, yet what else could 'satisfy all your needs' even mean? He could have offered to help me out using almost any other phrase and it wouldn't have been suggestive.

Barry let the offer linger, as he sat down and ate with his mother, neither of them speaking as they ate and allowed his words to marinate.

Barry offered, "I'll clean up the kitchen while you get ready, Mom."

"Thanks, honey," she said gratefully.

"I mean it, Mom," he said, "I'm here for whatever you need."

"Thanks," she repeated, "you're really turning into a gentleman."

My thoughts are not those of a gentleman, he thought to himself as his mom left the kitchen.

Cathy went and took a long shower before returning to her room to get dressed. And although she didn't have any real intention of seducing her son, she decided to dress up secretly just for him. It took some work, but she put on a garter-belt and black stockings. She had a matching bra underneath her bland maternity dress. She decided not to wear any underwear, not to be naughty, but because she'd forgotten to put them on first and was too exhausted after putting on the stockings and garter-belt to undo them.

She arrived downstairs and her son instantly looked at her feet. She asked, fishing for a compliment, "Do I look okay?"

"You look gorgeous," he answered, as he stared at her nylon-clad legs, big baby bump and large breasts, all showcased by the dress which was perhaps a size too small.

"I'm so big I've outgrown the dress," she apologized.

"It's perfect," the son said, happy it was indeed a size too tight.

"You're a sweetheart," she said, grabbing her purse.

They drove to the house, Barry occasionally glancing at his mother's three stimulating body parts: her legs, her baby bump and her tits.

Cathy noticed her son's roaming eye and enjoyed the attention, only wishing her husband would give her even a tenth of this appreciation.

At the house, Barry preceded her and opened the front door for his mother, who smiled as she accepted his hand to help her up the steps, "You really are a gentleman."

"Anything for you," he repeated. If he kept saying things like this often enough, perhaps his mother would become willing to do the unthinkable.

She smiled, for the first time giving just the subtlest of a hint back, "Be careful what you promise, young man."

Taking the olive branch, Barry repeated, "I mean it, Mom. I'll do absolutely anything to make you happy."

"I plan to hold you to that," she said, now getting pretty bold herself as she glanced down to glimpse the tent in his crotch area.

Barry thought he noticed his mom checking him out, although it was too brief for him to be sure. "Please do," he said, allowing his fantasy to lead the way... even though he knew deep down that was all it was... a fantasy.

"Why don't you go pick me up a mocha while I show the house?" she asked.

"Anything you want," he repeated.

"And maybe a Krispy Kreme donut," she added, craving the glazed donut... even as she daydreamed about getting some homemade glaze inside her.

"I'll pick up half a dozen," he offered, loving them himself.

"Make it a dozen," she suggested.

"Will do," he agreed, as a van pulled up.

"See you soon," she said, glancing down at his crotch again; he sure seemed to have a decent-sized package concealed in those pants.

"I'll be as quick as possible," he promised.

"Don't be too quick," she said, her meaning way different than what they were talking about, as she added, with a wicked smile, "Women like a man who can take his time."

"Mom!" he gasped, for the first time shocked by his mom's words, even though he was also crazy excited by them. The possibility of fucking his mom had just soared from practically impossible to almost likely!

"What?" she asked. "You're an adult now, and I need someone to joke with."

"Fair enough," he nodded. "You can tell me anything, frivolous to life-changing."

"I may just do that," the mom said, wondering how he would react if she reached over and squeezed his cock.

Barry went to Krispy Kreme and Cathy went in and showed the house.

Barry replayed every word of her banter, trying to decide what had been deliberate sexual innuendos and what had been intended innocently. After long thought he had to admit he hadn't a clue.

Cathy ignored the burning in her pussy as she conducted her tour and was thrilled when the couple decided to put in an offer. One that she knew would be accepted in a heartbeat!

Barry had been waiting in the car for a good twenty minutes in front of the house when his mother walked out, a hand on her back. He hurried out and offered, "Let me help you."

"My back is killing me," she said.

"Let's get you home and put you to bed," Barry said, with no sexual intent this time... only concern for his mother.

Cathy smiled, "Last time someone said that I ended up pregnant."

Barry responded without even thinking, the implication incredibly naughty even though he didn't mean it that way at all, "Well, that can't happen this time."

As they reached the car, Cathy laughed, "That is definitely true."

Barry helped her into the car and once she was seated she grabbed her mocha and swallowed some. "Barry, you're a lifesaver."

"What kind?" he joked, as he closed the door for his mom.

When he entered his side, Cathy answered, "Whatever flavour is the sweetest."

"Cool," he said, as he pulled away from the curb. He suddenly realized the obvious question he hadn't asked. "How did it go?"

"They put in an offer," she said.

"Awesome!"

"Yeah, we need to celebrate," she said.

"Well, first we need to get you home and relaxed," Barry said.


Deciding to be slightly bold, the mom said, "What I need to get relaxed, you can't help me with."

"You sure?" he questioned, this time catching on to the innuendo, but pretending he hadn't.

"Well, another foot massage would be nice," she said, thinking she could definitely use one and although she still wasn't seriously considering incest, she did want to feel her son's attentive hands touching her.

"I'll be your foot slave all day," he said, agreeing, while offering back his own subtle hint.

"You'll be my slave?" she laughed, "you really are setting yourself up for a full day of pampering your mother."

"As long as I don't have to use actual Pampers on you I'm all in," he joked.

Her first thought was wicked: I'd love you to be all in. She shook her head at her naughty thought as she agreed, deciding to add to the sly revelations, "Trust me, no Pampers. Actually I was too tired even to put on underwear today."

Barry's face went bright red at the revelation.

"Did I just leave you speechless?" Cathy laughed out loud, enjoying this dangerous flirtation with her son and delighted with his response.

He shrugged, regaining his composure, "I think it's cool that my mother is going commando."

That sentence instantly made her think of the Friends episode 'The One Where No One's Ready' from season three where Rachel tells Ross she is going commando, with the implication that he was going to get lucky.

"You do, do you?" his mother asked in a playful tone.

"It makes you more than just a mother," he said, although after he said it he thought it sounded odd.

"How so?" Cathy asked.

"Well," he began, "moms have a certain societal stereotype they're supposed to live by, but in reality they likely often want to be perceived in a different light."

"Go on," Cathy said.

"Well, you're often referred to as Barry's mom or Mrs. Boyle," he answered, before adding, "instead of your real name, Cathy."

"Tell me about it," she sighed, thinking how true that was, how in reality she had become a mother and wife, setting aside her own wants and needs... a cycle that would resume in a few weeks for another eighteen-plus years.

Being bold and sensing his mother was a bit down, he added, "When the way you really want to be seen is beautiful... or hot... or even..."

Barry stopped on purpose, hoping to draw his mom in.

"Even what?" she asked, just as Barry had hoped.

"It's a bit inappropriate," he drew out the lead-up.

"Everything today has seemed a little inappropriate," the mother pointed out, "And neither of us has complained," really needing to hear her son's next words. She did want to be seen as beautiful and hot... things she hadn't felt like in years, way before she'd gotten pregnant again. "So spill it, young man: what inappropriate term do you want to lay on me?"

"Fuckable," Barry blurted out, before he could reconsider all the reasons why he shouldn't say it.

"Oh," Cathy said, surprised by her son's words, "that's very inappropriate!" although her tone didn't imply that was a bad thing, but deliciously naughty. That was exactly how she wanted to be seen, especially by him... fuckable.

"Sorry," Barry said hurriedly, unable to read his mom's response.

"No, don't be," she reassured him. "You're completely right. I want, no I need, someone to see me as all those things, even perhaps as someone inappropriate."

"Mom," Barry said, as he pulled into their driveway, "I mean it, you are the most beautiful woman I know, inside and out."

"Oh honey," she said, her heart melting, "I so needed to hear that."

They got out of the car and he helped her into the house, both pondering what should happen next.

Barry, eager to keep the momentum going, offered, "Do you want that foot massage now, Mom?"

"I'll never reject that offer," Cathy smiled, her feet a bit sore and wanting to spend more time being fawned over, even appropriately if necessary.

"Great," Barry said, perhaps a bit too eager.

"You enjoy giving Mommy foot massages, don't you?" Cathy said, using the term 'Mommy' for the first time in years, as she sank down on the couch after slipping out of her heels.

"I like doing whatever makes you happy, Mom," he answered.

"Well, who can argue with that?" she asked with a laugh, as her son also sat down.

Cathy put her feet on her son's lap and for twenty minutes she enjoyed his hands on her feet and calves... he even massaged each toe individually.

His mom was so relaxed that her legs parted and Barry became able to see she was wearing a garter-belt and stockings. His already hard cock flinched in his pants.

Cathy's eyes were closed as she enjoyed a tender massage that was so good it made her entire body feel good... and her pussy a little wet... she didn't even notice she was allowing her legs to part further and further.

Barry's eyes went wide as his mom's legs parted more and more until at last he could see her pussy.

"That feels so nice," Cathy murmured in a relaxed trance state, her son's fingers like magic.

"These nylons are so soft," Barry said, enamoured by the nylons and the clear view of his mom's pussy.

"I wore them for you," Cathy admitted, before she even realized she was about to say it.

"You did?" he asked.

Cathy's eyes went wide as she was drawn out of her relaxed state. She saw her son staring between her open legs and began prattling in high alert damage control mode, "I-I-I mean I wore the stocking and garter because I thought you'd like them and I was hoping for another foot massage offer and I wanted you to think I was pretty and give you a treat, but I didn't mean to offend you or..." she wound down helplessly.

Barry quickly looked away, hoping she didn't know he had been staring at her pussy and reassured her, "You could never offend me Mom, and I did enjoy seeing you in those stockings, so thank you." No way was he going to mention the pussy shot!

Cathy carefully closed her legs, tugged down her dress and said, "Thank you so much... for the massage, honey."

"No problem," Barry said, his dejected 'fun time is over' response noted by his mother.

"You okay?" she asked, her feet still on his lap.

"Yeah, yeah," Barry answered, still massaging his mom's feet and planning on continuing until she told him to stop. He added, "I'm just enjoying helping you. I feel really close to you right now, Mom."

"You're so sweet," she replied, reaching out to touch his cheek and continuing, "I feel that too."

But she also felt something more hydraulic. She moved her feet off his lap and told him, "Sorry, I need to pee."

"Okay," Barry said.

Once she left, Barry adjusted his cock as he tried to burn the memory of his mom's pussy into his head.

Cathy grabbed her phone and as she went pee she checked her messages. She noticed in one of her updates that today was National Nude Day. She hadn't known such a day existed, but this gave her an idea.

The truth was, she was horny.

The truth was, she needed to get fucked badly.

The truth was, she was eager for her son to be the one to fuck her.

She went to her bedroom, awkwardly struggled out of her bra and pulled it out of an armhole while keeping her dress on, and called out, "Barry, I need your help."

She tossed her bra in the laundry hamper as Barry called back, "Coming."

'I hope so,' Cathy thought to herself wickedly, horny and very happy she had decided to seduce her son.

Barry entered his mom's room, found her standing near the bed waiting for him and said, "What can I do for you?"

"It's a weird request, baby boy," Cathy said, acting coy and shy.

"Mom, I told you I'll do anything," Barry reaffirmed, his dream of fucking her still lingering.

"I'm so bloated I can't even get my dress off by myself," Cathy pouted.

"You're beautiful," Barry repeated, as he walked over to his mother.

"You're sweet," Cathy said, knowing this was her last chance to back out. Once he lifted her dress off she would be standing there fully (and she hoped unashamedly) naked except for the garter-belt and stockings.

Cathy lifted her arms straight up and said, "Just lift the dress over my head, please."

"Okay," Barry agreed, his hands trembling at the idea of seeing his mother in her underwear, then recalling the exciting news that she wasn't wearing any panties.

He pulled the dress off and once he had, he found himself staring at his mom's huge tits! He knew he should look away, but they were like two lighthouses beckoning him in.

Cathy didn't cover her breasts, but also didn't manage unashamed; instead she sighed, "Maybe I shouldn't have done this; they sag too much."

"They're perfect," Barry also sighed, unable to break out of his hypnotic trance.

"You're an adorable liar," she said, with a playful chuckle.

"I'm serious, Mom," he said. "Everything about you, top to bottom, is perfect."

"Well, you did love these milk jugs back when you were young," she smiled, cupping both her breasts to present them to him.

"Were they this big back then?" Barry asked.

"They were," she said. "You breast fed way longer than most babies."

"I was a smart child," Barry joked, finally breaking his eyes away from his mother's huge tits.

"That you were," she agreed, as she then asked, "So if you still like me, can I ask for another favour?"

"Sure," he said.

"Will you massage Mommy's breasts and nipples?" she asked, officially crossing the line.

"Y-y-yes," Barry stammered, finally hearing words he had dreamt of for years.

"Go ahead, you can even suck on Mommy's nipples, baby," the mother encouraged.

Barry knelt down and leaned forward, his head spinning, as he opened his mouth and sucked in his mother's left nipple as he also reached up and cupped both her breasts.

"Oh yes, Barry, suck on Mommy's nipples like you used to," Cathy moaned.

Barry sucked on the hard nipple in awe. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

Cathy hadn't had anyone suck on her nipples in forever and it felt so good. The taboo of it being her son somehow enhanced the pleasure warming inside her.

Barry moved to her other breast and replicated the attention.

After a few minutes of having her breasts worshipped (yes, that's the perfect word), she said, "Did you know that today is National Nude Day?"

"What?" Barry asked, so focused on his mom's breasts.

"It's a holiday: Nude Day," she repeated. "So I think Mommy should celebrate by undressing you!"

"O-o-okay," Barry stammered, still overwhelmed.

He stood, still stunned as his mother pulled his t-shirt over his head.

He stood, still dazed as she lowered herself carefully to the floor and unbuttoned his jeans.

He stood, still excited as she lowered his jeans.

"Oh my, my baby's little wee-wee has gotten a lot larger since I used to bathe him," Cathy crooned little-girlishly, seeing the shape of his large, hard cock tenting out a pair of tightie whities. I'll have to buy him some new underwear, she thought to herself.

"I sure hope so," Barry said, as his mom tugged down his underwear.

"Oh my, you're way bigger than your father," Cathy said, it being her turn to be in awe. Her son's cock was a solid eight inches... a good two-plus bigger than her husband's.

"I am?" Barry said, knowing his cock was above average size. This was something he'd learned when he got his first blow job last summer from a girl at camp. She was in complete awe of his cock and he became very popular among the other female camp councillors for the rest of the summer. He got blow jobs daily, snacked on pussy, and even fucked six different girls, including the MILF wife of the head of the camp.

Unfortunately for Barry, he was still a nobody at school and after an amazing summer, he ended up back in oblivion. Other than a Christmas rendezvous with Kim, one of the summer camp councillors, in a mall's family bathroom, his cock had only gotten the left-hand treatment.

"Oh yes, you really are," Cathy affirmed, as she asked, "Can Mommy touch it?"

"Please... umm... Mommy," he urged her, trying out the word and finding it turned him on.

Cathy reached up and grabbed the throbbing cock. "Oh my, it's so hard! Is that all because of me?"

"Yes, Mommy!" Barry admitted with a groan.

Cathy began to stroke it, as she asked, "Would it be okay if Mommy sucked it for her naughty boy?"

"God, yes," Barry agreed. He'd gotten a few great blow jobs last summer, but nothing was more exciting than getting one from his pregnant mother.

"Thank you, baby," Cathy said, as she leaned forward and took her son's cock in her mouth.

"Oh yes," Barry moaned, as his mom began bobbing on his cock.

Cathy bobbed on the cock like a hungry slut. She wanted to give her son the blow job of his life. She had no idea how much sex her son had had, but she wanted his time with her to be the best.

His mom took all eight inches in, something only the MILF had ever managed, and Barry could feel his balls boiling pretty quickly. He sure didn't want this to end, but he knew he wouldn't last much longer, so he warned, "I'm going to come real soon, Mom."

She quit sucking and said, "Then please come in Mommy's mouth, baby," before she returned to deep throat sucking.

Barry wasn't going to argue, and in thirty seconds, maybe less, he groaned and began spewing his load in his mom's mouth.

Her son came a lot more than her husband, as five thick ropes of cum shot into her mouth and slithered down her throat. She kept sucking, retrieving every last drop of cum, like an addict.

When the entire load was inside her, she allowed her son's cock to slip out of her mouth.

She stood up with some effort and said, "I need to lie down."

Barry helped her up and led her to the bed.

Once they were both lying on it, Barry on his side admiring his mother's body from above, he announced, "Time for a pussy massage, Mom."