Pregnant Surprise

Story Info
My wife's insatiable sexual appetite.
1k words
4.28
65.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- My wife is currently five months pregnant with our first child. I have always heard that pregnancy makes some women crazy in the sack but that other women don't want to be touched. Luckily, my wife falls into the first category.

- Pregnancy has had a fascinating impact on her. Her already shapely breasts have grown full and heavy, spilling over her DD bra. Her nipples are large and round and pink. Her flat stomach is slowly ripening, a firm mound that she constantly touches, smiling at some secret she shares with the baby. Her skin glows. She is happier than I've ever seen her. And she can't keep her hands off me.

- We've always had a hot sex life, but this is something else. After some gentle coaxing, she's become much more uninhibited, confiding her secret fantasies and commanding sexual gratification whenever she pleases. She'll wake me from sleeping, stroking my cock through my boxers, breathing in my ear "Baby, I need it."

- The other night, I took her away for the weekend to a nice hotel out of town. We went out for dinner, relaxed in the bathhouse and made love for several hours. The next morning, we slept in late. Sunlight streamed in a small gap in the heavy curtains, casting the room in sepia tones. She woke me slowly, hands on me, moving urgently. "I'm sorry baby, I need it." I was already hard, and she tugged my underwear down my hips. She pulled off her short, pink boxers in an instant, throwing them to the floor along with her tank top. As soon as her breasts were free, she pulled me towards her, cradling my head against her chest. I sucked on her nipples, her heavy breasts against my face. She moaned and wrapped her legs around me.

- With my face still against her chest, I slipped one hand down her waist, opening her legs. I slid my fingers into her pussy, shocked at how wet she already was. I pushed my fingers in harder and held her body tight against mine. "I want you in my mouth," she said, turning her body towards the foot of the bed and resting her cheek against my thigh. She took my cock in her mouth hungrily, moaning and sucking. I licked my fingers and rubbed the wetness in circles on her pussy lips. She opened her legs up again, thrusting her hips into my open hand.

- She flipped onto her stomach and cupped my balls as she took the full length of my cock into her mouth. She rubbed it against her mouth and face, licking and sucking. She let out a quiet moan that drove me crazy. "Get up here," I said, pulling her back up towards me. She straddled my waist, warm and wet. She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly slid it inside her. She rested her cheek against my chest and started grinding intently. I cupped her supple ass in my hands, pulling her against me.

- She slipped a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit as she thrust against me. She moved faster, breathing heavily and concentrating hard. "Are you trying to come for me?" I asked, smiling.

- "I think I could," she said, "but right now I want you to watch me."

- She slid off me and I sat up against the headboard as she laid on her back between my legs. I gripped her by the hips and pulled her closer to me until she was laying with her legs open wide in my lap. I stroked my cock as she rubbed herself, one hand between her legs and the other cupping her breasts. She sucked on her fingers and then slid them between her lips, fingering herself deeply. I sat back, watching her touch her pussy. I loved how much she was enjoying herself.

- "I need you to fuck me now," she said, pulling me on top of her. I held myself up on my elbows and entered her, her pussy tight and warm and wet. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled her knees to her chest, taking my cock in deep.

- "Just fuck me," she breathed again and again. "You feel so good."

- "Do you want me to come, baby?" I whispered in her ear.

- "I want you to come in my pussy and I want you to come all over my lips too. I want to feel it all over me," she said, driving me crazy with her dirty talk.

- I pushed my cock into her hard, over and over, concentrating intently on the feel of her beneath me. "Alright baby, I'm coming," I moaned, shooting cum into her pussy.

- I pulled out and held my cock to her lips as she held herself open for me, rubbing hot cum on herself and groaning, her other hand massaging her breasts. I stroked my cock hard and finished coming as she rubbed the wetness in circles all over her pussy. I watched, completely transfixed by how much she was enjoying herself. To my shock, she slid a wet hand up to her breast, rubbing my cum into one nipple and then another. She slid her other hand along her stomach, painting herself with my juices.

- I sat back watching her, blown away. I ran my hands through her long hair, black silk against white sheets. "You look so beautiful," I said.

- She was still rubbing herself, legs open and breasts glistening. After a minute, she smiled up at me self consciously. "Do I need to be embarrassed?" she asked, suddenly self aware.

- "No! It was hot!" I assured her. "Come here." I pulled her to me and wrapped her in the sheet. Our breathing slowed as I held her back against me.

- "I love you," she said, smiling. "Thank you for satisfying my crazy sexual urges!"

- I laughed and shook my head, marveling at her and thinking that her urges were the best surprise of pregnancy so far.