Pregnant Twin Girls’ Cock Olympics

Story Info
Stacey and Tracey compete for hot beef in their glory holes.
5k words
3.37
78.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was once a cute girl called Stacey Who was pregnant and so was sis' Tracey They craved for hot meat To have a big feat So their cock fuck Olympics was racy

(Note: All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.)

Stacey awoke from a noise outside, probably a big truck passing by in the street. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that it was a nice sunny day and she had slept way too long again. True, it was Saturday and there was no school, but with two big exams looming early next week, she'd better get some studying done this weekend, even though she hated school and studying like nothing else.

She was warm and threw the blanket on the floor next to the bed. She remembered that her parents were out this weekend and that she should, at the very least, call up a couple of friends for a party tonight. But then, if her parents found out about this, and her procrastination in studying for her exams, there would be big trouble ahead.

In any case, Stacey neither wanted to think about schoolwork nor about organizing a party. She just wanted to relax a bit in bed before getting up and heading to the shower. Her right hand reached for her right thigh and slowly moved upwards to her crotch area. She just wore a light silky dark blue night gown that barely covered her butt and never any underwear. She enjoyed this feeling of freedom when in bed. Her fingers had reached her hairless labia and slowly moved back and forth on them and to the side. She got warmer and enjoyed the sensation of touching herself. The trick was to ignore her clitoris as long as possible and focus on lips and vagina, since this stimulation never brought her all the way to an orgasm. She spread her legs wider and raised her knees, pulling her feet more towards her to have better and easier access to her private parts. Her juices came flowing from her pussy and she put one finger in a bit and tasted the familiar flavor. Her boyfriend never sucked her down there, she thought disappointedly, even though it was always a fixed part of their sexual encounters for her to give him a blowjob. Now that she was pregnant, things got considerably worse, and he pretty much refused penetration altogether. Shit, and she was so horny these days that almost any guy would be able to get her laid...

Stacey's massage of her pussy got more intense and harder, as the whole crotch area swelled up and got very wet and she took off her night gown, stroking her 34B breasts and nipples with her other hand until they got firm and erect. Then she moved her hand down to her belly and gently massaged the area which was slightly raised due to her pregnancy. She was so excited and hot, that she could not ignore her love button any more and gently caressed it on the side and cautiously on top through the hood. She knew exactly how to do it so that she would go mad and crazy of lust; no guy ever was even remotely able to bring her that far. A few more strokes, she bit her lip, then sighed loudly several times and came in violent spasms, with more juices shooting out of her love tunnel.

She smiled and took some time to relax, then cleaned herself up a bit and stepped out of her bedroom to have a shower. As she passed her sister's room, she heard a humming noise, quite distinctively, as her door was open a bit. Stacey knew what Tracey was doing, after all they were identical twins and their whole life unfolded pretty much in parallel.

They had their first boyfriends at the same time, even their names sounded similar (Bob and Rob), they went to the same high school, and also got pregnant on the same day. It was about half time through their pregnancy, with a bit more than 4 months to go.

Their faces and bodies also looked remarkably alike so that they could play the game of one acting as the other and confusing people quite easily. They were 5'6" tall, weighed about 120 lbs, had light blonde shoulderlong hair, blue eyes and sexy lips, slightly protruding. Their legs were shapely and looked longer than they actually were and their feet were quite small with size 5.-

Stacey cautiously opened the door without knocking and saw Tracey lying on her bed in the nude, giving herself a workout with one of her favorite vibrators. It was the dark purple one that had two special extensions, one for the clitoris, the other for the ass. Tracey was about to insert the main part of her dildo into her wet pussy and obviously was very aroused already. Tracey was so focused on her early morning masturbation ritual that she didn't notice her twin sister approaching.

"Hey, Tracey," Stacey said finally, "nice morning, isn't it?"

Tracey looked up, startled, but soon got her composure back. "Indeed, I'd like to do something outdoors today." She turned off the purple vibrator.

"But we have these two darn exams coming up soon..." Stacey replied.

"Who cares about that? Let's have some fun!"

"Looks like you already do," Stacey commented on her sister's activities with a grin.

"Yeah, it's great. You know my special Mr. Purple, don't you?"

"Of course, I had the pleasure several times."

"Come here and join me, it's more fun together!" Tracey suggested.

Stacey joined her sister on the bed and they started caressing each other gently all over their bodies, from their hair, faces, breasts, all the way down to their legs and feet, but first leaving out their hottest areas between their legs. Then they embraced, first softly, then more firmly, still moving their hands up and down each other's bodies, and finally started kissing with their tongues in very intimate ways. They had been experiencing these enjoyable intimate encounters for several years now and got more and more adept at making it as pleasurable as possible for both of them. Now that their boyfriends had cut down on sex so much and didn't even go for a real fuck anymore – they blamed the pregnancy for that – Stacey and her sister relied even more on these homoerotic taboo encounters.

After having enjoyed much kissing, they were ready for more and started to massage each other's pussies where juices had already started to flow in streams. They stuck their index fingers inside each other's pussies and massaged their G-spots, moaning loudly of pleasure, then continuing with the outer and inner labia and finally focusing on their clits. Their little game was that one tried her best to make the other one come but whoever came first would lose. That way, their play could extend for a long time, sometimes well over an hour, until one of them could not take it any more and would climax right in front of her twin sister, then finishing her off in turn.

This time Tracey came first, but Stacey wasn't too surprised given that she had already come by herself a bit earlier. Still, the second come was even better for her; she was enjoying the sensation of her sister's fingers on her clit, and this time even another finger of hers in her ass...

A long embrace followed their double come session and then they took a shower together, one more time enjoying each other's nude bodies, now all wet. They soaped each other in and played some more with their breasts and nipples, butt cheeks, ass holes and pussies.

When they finally got dressed, it was lunch time already, no breakfast needed anymore, and Tracey offered to fix them some veggie stir fry.

"I loved our morning games today," Stacey said.

"So did I", Tracey replied. "Truly a nuisance that our boyfriends refuse their dicks to us these days," she sighed.

"I agree. Don't know what to do about it though..."

Tracey ate a couple more bites from her stir fry and looked as if she thought about something really hard.

"You know what, Stacey?" she asked. "I have a great idea."

"Shoot!" her sister was curious.

"Well, we just had the Olympics a couple weeks ago... so... I thought: why not organize a very particular Olympics – an Olympics between the two of us! The winner is who gets the most cocks inserted in their pussies within the next three weeks."

"What?" Stacey stared at her sister in disbelief. "You are saying – WHAT?"

Tracey smiled. "Yes, exactly as I said it. The plan would be to convince as many guys as we can to have sex with us and we keep a score of it! If a guy is interested in both of us and winds up fucking us both, the one who gets laid first gets an extra point. Otherwise very simple – a point for every guy who fucks any one of us."

Stacey was still not really sure what that would entail. "But our boyfriends...?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Well, that's the special rule. If any of us gets caught by our boyfriend, the game is over prematurely and the other one of us wins in any case. So – you gotta be careful, sis'!" Tracey explained and put on her shrewd smile again.

"Let me think about this a bit and let's talk later," Stacey said eventually and they each went to their room for some class work and preparations for their exams.

---***---

Later in the afternoon, they met in the kitchen again for a little snack and some coffee, and they hatched out their plan on their "Cock Olympics" in more detail as Stacey was now open for this idea. They decided to place an ad on one of the more popular internet dating sites which should read: "Cute twin girls (18) are looking for some fun. Interested guys please email us a picture and a couple of lines about yourself to be selected for a date."

After about three days, they would go over the applications and select the best 10 and arrange a date with each of them, about three dates a week. They would tell their boyfriends that they had a new class in the gym every night so they would,, they hoped, be not too suspicious of their frequent evening commitments. Also, they decided to always go to the dates together and compete for the guy, by dressing up and flirting; the guy would decide who to sleep with first.

After they posted their ad, they waited for replies with great anticipation. Maybe not too surprisingly, they received lots of email, several hundred in fact in the first three days. They screened the applicants together and it was not hard to weed out a lot of doubtful candidates. Many of them too old, some not attractive enough, many into too kinky things or not taking the ad seriously. Only about ten percent or so remained, about 30, from the initial set of applications. They went over these a second time, more carefully now, and assigned points to them. That way, they could select the 10 applicants with the most points and replied to their emails with suggestions for dates. They had arranged with their friend Morgan who had her own apartment that they could use it for the purpose of getting together with their dates after dinner. They did not want their parents to get any idea about what was happening.

---***---

The first date was already on the next day. They were excited and nervous about it, as they had never done something like that, where they dated a guy together, and then tried, after their first time, to get laid. In addition, there was of course the whole competitive aspect to it. They spent a long time selecting clothes for the date and doing a perfect job in their make-up. Stacey wore a black tight tank top and a red leather mini-skirt, white tights and white high heels with ankle straps. She decided to go with dark red lipstick and only little eye shades and rouge to let her face shine the more natural way. Tracey wore a black mini-dress, no nylons, and dark heels with open toes. She had both her toenails and fingernails painted in sparkling pink and wore much more make-up in her face than her twin sister. Both had their hair loose, slightly wavy, and used a feminine, flowery hairspray that usually did a good job in making their boyfriends horny.

At 5.45pm, they took a cab to the restaurant where they had reserved a table for three. Their date was already waiting for them nervously, playing with his car keys and stepping from one foot to the other. His name was Trevor and he did look like in the picture, they thought, and said a friendly "Hi" to him. He returned their greeting and together they were escorted to their table.

After exchanging some small talk, they studied the menus and made their orders for food and drinks. Each of them got a glass of wine, the server seemed not to mind, and soon everyone's mood lightened up a bit. Tracey and Stacey appreciated that Trevor didn't ask them all these odd questions about twins or identical twins as many people often do when they first meet them. Instead, he was interested in their school life and their leisure activities, as well as in their general interests. Trevor was already a senior in college and majored in English and French. The sisters made him talk a bit in French and since he had gotten slightly tipsy by that time, it sounded quite funny and they all had a good laugh. During dessert, Tracey was the first to get physical with Trevor. She slowly moved her foot towards his and then started to gently move her right high heel up and down his leg, first applying a little pressure, then a bit more. Trevor was definitely distracted by this move and lost his train of thought frequently. Stacey sensed what was going on and attacked Trevor from the other side, moving her high heels all the way up his right thigh.

Trevor's face got red and he asked the waiter for water; this was probably more than he expected from a first dinner date. The twins didn't make any comments and acted as if nothing was going on, enjoying Trevor's embarrassment in silence. Now Tracey moved beyond his thigh and reached Trevor's hard-on with the tip of her heels. He briefly gasped and then tried to act as if nothing had happened; not with much success though, as the twin sisters gleefully noticed. Tracey provided his cock with a real workout now, moving over it with her entire sole, pinching it with her heel, and then continuing the massage with the tip of her shoe. At last, Trevor apologized and said he had to go to the bathroom. Tracey and Stacey clearly saw a big wet spot on his pants...

Now that they had put him into the mood, they thought it would not be hard to convince him to join them for some after dinner fun. They proposed to go to a friend's place and have some more drinks, and he agreed eagerly, offering them to give them a ride. Stacey sat in the front next to Trevor, Tracey in the back seat. Not long into the drive, Stacey decided to continue the tease from earlier and put her cute hand on Trevor's right thigh. He briefly moved, having noticed this attempt, but said nothing to the effect. Meanwhile, Tracey started to talk dirty to Trevor and described how she usually masturbated in the morning, using her purple vibrator and how nice it felt moving it inside and outside of her lust hole and have the appendix entering her ass hole.

Trevor was again very red in his face and his boner was clearly visible through his pants. He hadn't done a good job with his wet spot from earlier, as this was also still clearly visible. Stacey's hand slowly slid up Trevor's right inner thigh, just stopping short of touching his cock. Her fingernails teased him and at this point he was not able to focus both on the road and on the dirty conversation with the twins. Stacey's hand finally reached his cock and firmly grasped it, moving slowly up and down, teasing it more with her fingernails. Trevor started to breathe heavily and finally drove to the side of the road and stopped the car. He opened hastily his pants, then took Stacey's head and led her mouth swallow his manhood deeply. She briefly choked, then started sucking Trevor's dagger as hard as she could and helped massaging it with her fingers. Although Trevor had just come half an hour ago in the restaurant, he had his second orgasm that night, shooting his load deeply into Stacey's throat.

"Swallow it all, bitch!" he told her, and Stacey followed gladly, enjoying every bit of his juices.-

After they arrived at Morgan's place, they located some strong liquor in her kitchen and continued their dirty talking from earlier. Now that Trevor didn't have to drive any more, he was more attentive and made a number of hot contributions to the conversation.

The twins decided to move on to the next step before everyone would get too drunk and lose interest in any sexual activity. They escorted Trevor to Morgan's bedroom and started to undress him. While one sister was taking off a piece of his clothes, the other one would kiss him and caress him, but this time not touch him down at his crotch area to save it for later. As Trevor was all nude in front of them, Tracey decided that she had to get what her sister got earlier and came down on him hard with sucking his balls and cock firmly with her cute schoolgirl tongue. As she noticed that he was getting quite excited, she stopped, since she figured that he might not have more than three comes in one night.

Trevor started to undress both twin girls enjoying the sensation of touching their sexy clothes and the different parts through their clothes. He spent a long time caressing Stacey's tights. Finally, they were all nude and started to kiss, lick, and touch each other all over the place. "Anything goes", was the motto, and they did boy on girl as well as girl on girl, but were careful not to overstimulate either Trevor's penis or the sisters' clitoris. Tracey was the first to suggest to Trevor to come down on her and he did a very thorough job on that, enjoying the sensation of this teen's clean shaven labia, pussy juices, and clitoris. His tongue was very skilled in moving in and out of Tracey's pussy and rubbing her G-spot area firmly, making her wild of lust and excitement. Stacey, who was meanwhile massaging Trevor's ass and gently inserting her index fingers in his back door, got very jealous and asked Trevor to do the same for her. In turn, she would lick Tracey's cunt at the same time, who sat right on her sister's face for this special treatment.

As these sex games went on for longer and longer, the three of them knew that the point of no return was way passed and there would be no stopping them of going all the way to a threesome fucking experience.

---***---

Meanwhile, Rob and Bob were waiting at the gym reception desk for their girlfriends to come out of the changing room after their class. It was already 30 minutes after the end of the class, but they had still not shown up. Then they spotted Morgan.

"Hey, Morgan! How are you doing?" Bob greeted her.

"Hey guys, good to see you!" she replied. But she was not able to smile as she usually did. Something was wrong, the guys sensed.

"Are you alright?" Rob asked.

"Oh yes, everything is fine!" Morgan replied, lying.

"You haven't seen Stacey or Tracey tonight, have you?" Rob asked.

"No, why?"

"Well, they said they were taking tonight's gym class but haven't shown up yet. So we were wondering..."

There was a long pause. Morgan clearly fought by herself what to do or what to say.

Finally she said: "Well, I hate to lie to you... here's the deal: they are at my place... it's kind of a... a game... sort of... and, well, they are with a guy..." Morgan felt some relief of having told them the truth but felt bad about not keeping the secret for her friends.

Rob and Bob looked at each other in disbelief.

"No way, man! You're making this up, right? You're kidding us, aren't you?"

"I wish I would but... it's the truth..."Morgan replied.

"Let's head over then, right now. I have to see this!" Rob said and Bob agreed. After some convincing, Morgan was okay to join them as well.

---***---

Things had gotten very steamy in Morgan's bedroom between the twin sisters and their date. After their long session of caressing, touching, playing and teasing, they all were ready for more and as Tracey already was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide and her pink pussy showing so invitingly, Trevor could not restrain himself any longer and slammed his sword into her young juicy wet love hole. Tracey felt an incredible sensation as his cock entered her vagina and went in all the way until it touched her cervix. She moaned out loud, and she was aware that she had won the first contest, probably more by accident than by her skills in seduction. She pressed her pelvis against Trevor's and enjoyed him penetrating her even deeper until it almost hurt a little bit. Trevor moved his manhood in and out of Tracey, first slowly, then faster and with more force, moaning himself now as well. Stacey tried to forget about her disappointment of not being laid first by taking a seat on her sister's face, resting her knees and feet on the bed. As she slowly moved down her pussy right onto Tracey's mouth, she felt the familiar sensation of her sister's pink long tongue who gave her an excellent oral fuck, while being slammed herself by Trevor. She felt Tracey's tongue on her labia, then deep inside her pussy, then around her clit and finally her sister licked her love button as hard and intensely as she could. Stacey touched her own breasts and squeezed her nipples hard, enjoying the little pain it created and coming close to an orgasm. Now Tracey and Trevor reached their climax in strong convulsions and Trevor took out his cock after his first couple of shots to shoot the remaining loads all over the twin sisters. At the same time, Stacey came from her sister's skillful tongue work and spasmed several times, squirting out a big load of juices onto her sister's face.

12