Pregnant Wish Date 02

Story Info
Heather goes out again to get herself knocked up.
1.5k words
4.28
108.1k
36
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
469 Followers

The first day was the drunk and "Cheating Wife" game. Today would be a little different; the pissed-off, revengeful wife game was on my agenda.

After a pleasant afternoon of stopping by the hairdresser followed by a stop in a designer boutique I was excited about today's challenges. By chance I found a deliciously naughty royal-blue ruffled skirt that would turn any mans head. Contoured nicely to my ass it was multiple layered with six perfect slits allowing me to reveal as much as I would allow, but with a level of discretion at all times. I chose a very nice blouse that would reveal just enough cleavage. I certainly wouldn't look slutty, but rather offered a package with a level of pure sophistication. Of course what would you expect for after a shopping spree of a mere $1950? Of course I had brought enough clothes on my trip but what self respecting woman would pass up the chance to pamper herself with some new additions. Tomorrow would be shoe day.

By 10pm I had eaten dinner at the restaurant and was ready to get the game moving again.

I slipped into the bar, took my book and was sitting on the end stool sipping my drink when my phone alarm went off (as planned, of course). Answering the ring I started a conversation that the two gentlemen at the bar could easily overhear.

"Hello Nancy, how are you.? You don't say."

I paused.

"When are you leaving for Turks & Caicos with Steve?

Ok. Ok."

After another deliberate pause, I became angry.

"How could he do that to me? The bastard."

"He can go fuck himself, and that bitch needs to go soak here head in just a little more coke."

"Listen, Nancy, thank you for letting me know. I don't feel up to talking right now. I'll talk to you when I get back into town on Saturday. Bye." I then snapped the phone shut.

Then a few minutes later I entered into act two, I pretended to make a follow-on call. "Listen" I said.

"Don't give me that bullshit. Nancy just called me and told me everything."

"If you want to take that whore Debbie with you, feel free, but don't come back."

"Don't lie, asshole." I said after a twenty second pause.

"You can stick your dick into that whore all you want, but don't plan on coming back to me."

"See you." I coldly said as I turned my cell off and tossed it onto the bar with the bartender and the two gentlemen taking this all in.

With an angry look on my face I ordered a double scotch.

"Dewar's, double, on the rocks!" I demanded from the bartender.

"Problems?" He asked as he poured me my drink.

"Cheating bastard of a husband!" I answered angrily.

"Tha asshole is screwing the neighborhood slut. Took her on a business trip last week to Florida, One of my friends just happened to see the fucking cunt with him in a restaurant."

The gentleman sitting directly to my right, my chosen target who would get lucky if he played his cards right, smiled and said

"Let me get that?" to the bartender.

"What's your name Miss?"

"Heather" I answered coolly. I knew I had him just where I wanted him.

After some small talk and a stiff drink I told him how I was going to get some serious revenge on the bastard.

"I have never cheated, not even thought about it for a second. Fuck him" I said.

Mark then asked the bartender for refills for both of us. He saw the opportunity and wanted the chance to plant his seed. I took the drink without a question. After throwing it back I headed to the bathroom, came back to the bar, sat down.

I slowly turned to Mark, firmly took his hand, put it on my leg and said to him "I feel like being fucking naughty!"

I parted my knees slightly and pulled his hand to my crotch letting him feel my silky panties. "Do you want some of this?" I purred.

"1123, in five minutes" I turned, dismounted quickly from the stool, grabbed my purse from the bar and left for my room fast and very deliberately.

Upon getting to my room I undressed quickly and put on a see through nighty and waited impatiently watching the digital clock on the bed stand closely figuring it would be ten minutes before I would have my donor. I guessed five while he waited to leave the bar reviewing his options, paid the tab and another three to four to get up to my room.

I stroked myself, heating up my love making machine in anticipation for the cock I wanted inside of me. I was so ready, so quickly. Sure enough, I smiled and bit my lip in anticipation almost cumming as I heard a knock at my door. The clock beside the bed hit the ninth minute.

I opened the door very slowly standing sexily ready to be taken. My feet spread shoulder length apart with my hips beveled to one side in a display of attitude revealing all my sex through the see through negligee.

Mark I said. "Get undressed FAST before I change my fucking mind."

"I need you to fuck my brains out, that'll teach the bastard".

Before I could count to twenty Mark was naked and ready. I had won a very large penis that was going to have its pleasure with me. I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock slowly bobbing my head as I rolled my eyes upward in respect for the man whose seed would flow into me. I could feel him swell in preparation for release. He had the biggest cock I had ever touched.

"OK, are you ready for me?" I asked after sucking him to hardness. I didn't want Mark to explode in my mouth. That was meant for far better places.

I moved to the bed laying down invitingly on my back and lifted my negligee exposing my shaven womanhood. I spread my legs offering my glistening swollen lips and said

"Mark, Fuck me, fuck me fast and hard!"

"NOW."

Using his strength he positioned me to the very edge of the bed and pointed his huge cock at my wanting cunt. I came right away feeling him begin to spread my swollen lips with his iron hard rod. Pushing and pushing in to me I accepted him as he manhandled my boobs roughly squeezing each one while pounding towards my core. My pussy enveloped his manhood. I was a reproductive glove milking Mark.

I screamed wildly "Oh Fuck."

Each time he bottomed out stretching me to the absolute limit while driving deeply against my cervix wall. Each thrust resulted in me crying and cooing in heated ecstasy. It hurt so fucking good.

He was building momentum and near ready to drive his spunk into my helpless womb. I could feel his rock hard balls bounce off my ass with the beautiful pain of each driving plunge.

"Fill me, plant your seed and knock me up." I whimpered as he climaxed, jetting explosive streams of his hot potent seed deep into my wanting fertile womb.

I then demanded "Stay, hold me" as we fell deep on to the bed. After a few meaningless words and holding each other semi-affectionately I begged him to fuck me again, but in my now "ex's" favorite position, doggy-style.

I got up on my knees and buried my head in my pillow and demanded

"Take me as fucking hard as you can, take me now, fill me."

Of course he obliged pushing his re-invigorated cock in to the limits of my body. I screamed unintelligible sounds into my pillow as he pounded my cunt violently time after time after time after time for what felt like hours. Making him cum a second time took some mind blowing painful work, but eventually he exploded deeper in my womb than I could have ever imagined. My body shuttered, convulsed and spasmed as I came wildly, milking his hot potent seed into the depths of my womb as I begged him to give it all to me.

Could he be shooting directly to the target, could he be fucking me pregnant? I thought.

Fully unloaded he withdrew as my cunt protested his departure with a loud slurping song.

Without question Mark had gotten what he desired "A very good lay." He had gotten the chance to place his seed in the depths of another mans cunt.

And I had gotten what I wanted, the seed of a strong man.

In the end we were both quite satisfied he had fucked a beautiful blond bimbo and I had stolen his semen into my depths.

But I still had three more days of work ahead of me. My pussy had a lot of fucking left to yet do before week's end.

arlene548
arlene548
469 Followers