Pregnant Wish Date 04

Story Info
Heather continues to try to get knocked-up
878 words
4.16
76.3k
24
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
461 Followers

Day Four, Alex

Today would be trickier. I knew my sore ridden pussy would still need to be fucked tonight and again tomorrow. I wasn't used to getting reamed multiple times by cock in a night. And I already had been rammed six times in three days.

My story today was my husband couldn't knock me up because of impotency and I needed to get laid to get pregnant. Truly, I couldn't think of any other story. My husband had brought me to the hotel hoping some good looking stud would eventually knock me up. I wasn't to come home unless my cunt was filled with spunk.

I didn't have to dress too sexily.

Tonight I wore fairly conservative clothes and some nice fragrance. I looked like a young library attendant. Choosing the Marriott I positioned myself in a quiet booth in the lounge and sat and read my book.

After sipping a few drinks I intentionally got up and brushed accross a gentleman on my way to the Lady's.

I shyly said "hi" making sure to bashfully look down towards the floor.

Minutes after I returned to my booth he casually came over and apologized. Asking if he could join me for a few minutes, I nervously removed my Wal-Mart glasses and said shyly "Well I guess that's fine."

After some casual introductions I got down to business.

"Listen." I said quietly.

"My husband wants me to find a man who would sleep with me and fill me with a baby."

Dave looked shocked, but listened.

"He's impotent, he just hasn't been able to get it done." I confided.

"I not sure how I should go about it, or even if I should." I said with a tear running down my cheek.

"He told me not to come home without having sex with a strong man. We need to have a baby in our family."

Seeing his chance to get it on with a cute, but shy married woman he asked if I wanted a drink. After a pause and looking into his eyes I smiled briefly and shyly agreed. We each put three drinks away in just over an hour or so. Our conversation varied loosely between my predicament and everything else from religion to government. He was actually a fun man to talk with.

It was after 11:40 and he asked if I would like to come up to his room. I ignored him at first but when he asked more firmly a second time I shrugged, waited a minute before answering and looked nervously around the room before saying.

"I guess that's what I'm here for." "So do you want to make me pregnant?"

"Yes!" he answered.

We took the elevator not saying much or even holding hands. I pretended to be a prude as I only looked down towards the floor in shame. We reached his room and he opened the door swiping the key through the slot.

I sat on his bed as he opened the mini bar and poured us shots from the two little bottles into the small hotel glasses. Bringing me my glass he handed it to me as he sat next to me. Heather, that's a nice name he said. I will make your dream come true. I am quite potent.

He looked into my eyes as he started to unbutton my blouse.

I asked him "Should we kiss?"

"If you like." And he kissed me softly while unbuttoning the last button.

I stood up and let him unzip my skirt. It fell to the floor leaving me only in my shoes, bra and panties.

"You are beautiful, Heather!" Alex told to me.

He then unclasped my bra and pulled it off my body exposing my pert globes. Next he pulled my panties down leaving me naked and ready to be fucked.

Alex then undressed and showing me proudly his nice hard cock that would soon be making me a baby.

"Heather are you ready" he asked.

"Yes" I replied as he slid in between my legs. I spread wide open to allow him to fuck my juicy wet cunt. Squeezing my boobs hard he fucked me in and out.

"Make me a baby, Alex" I squirmed as he came spraying his potent cum into my willing cunt quite quickly.

Little did he know that he was the fourth man since my short arrival in Denver to plant his seed in my increasingly tender cunt.

Before I knew what was happening he had again mounted me, this time from behind and he was plowing me very hard doggy-style. After some ten minutes he again exploded shooting more cum deep up into my womb. I wondered just how much more I could handle in one week. I felt like a true slut fucking every strong man willing to do me.

Alex had completed my eighth mind numbing fuck in four days. Not bad for a rich bitch, but no Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears yet. My pussy ached from all the sex.

I still had one more day to try to fill my womb with as much cum as it could possibly handle in five business days. My last night would be an absolute and complete one night stand.

arlene548
arlene548
461 Followers