Preheating My Slut's Oven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push the gag into your mouth and strap it around your head. I know you won't have anything coherent to say once the machine really starts to fry your mind. Hearing your own cow noises garbled through the gag helps push you even lower.

As I pull a harness around you to keep your udders tightly packed in the machine's cups I admire the milk sow displayed in front of me. I have modified your body in so many ways. I have made you the mother of our child. And now I have made you into a farmyard animal controlled by your own milk factories.

Back in the chair you are gasping rapidly. The pleasurable assault on your squishy fuck box is still teasing your g-spot. Soon it will push fully on the button that could turn you into a vacant sex toy long before you were first hypnotized by me.

When I turn on the machine in the hotel room I will leave you for tonight and it will be time for you to obediently weave this fantasy deep into your mind for me.

I have one instruction for you before we continue.

Take a moment to find strength in your legs. The spasms in your cunt will not stop but you must do this for me. When you can stand, get up and find a stick of the sluttiest red lipstick you have. Then sit back down in your chair and write "cow whore" with the lipstick across your tits.

Go do this for me now.

Now that you are back I will tell you what will happen when I turn on the machine. You will feel the playful pleasure swirling around in your snatch focus all of its attention on the most pleasurable part of your inner walls and you will cum helplessly in submission to me.

You will ride the wave of this first orgasm into more as you think of your throbbing milk cartons finally being vacuumed into the machine. And when the wave from the first orgasm begins to settle you will reach down and finger your cunt as you think of everything I can do to you when you are strapped down as my cow.

You will fuck your own pussy as you think of me pulling down your skirt and roughly forcing my throbbing member into your moist breeding passage. You will fantasize about being milked while my cock stretches your asshole. You will think about me pulling my cock out of your shitter, standing in front of your tamed mouth, and pushing myself into your gagging throat.

You will think about being used as a base animal and a cum rag.

Then you will think about being taken downstairs to be shown off as my slut. You will imagine yourself standing next to me in the elevator while some of my cum, barely cleaned, still dries on your face. You will imagine you are sitting on a bar stool next to me when you start to feel your favorite salty treat drool out of your well fucked anal pit. Then you will cum again thinking about the pressure already returning to your just tapped milk bags.

Your room will be dominated by the sound of your thrusting slippery fingers as you imagine being depleted all over again. You explode anew thinking of the blank look on your own face as the machine roughly tears huge spurts of milk from each of your exhausted teats. Your own fingers will take you in hand repeatedly until your will is broken and you know your place just as your breasts will break you soon.

You are my cow whore.

When your body can take no more orgasms you will simply drift to sleep for the night. You will wake up in the morning no longer in a trance. You will have no memories of what we discussed tonight. As usual, sticky fingers and the words on your chest will be your only clues to the new fantasies I gave you. But very soon you will find yourself haunted by dreams of your breasts swelling with sweet white nectar for me.

Someday I will make these twisted dreams come true.

Now let's go back to the hotel room.

You are my fully restrained cow. Your sex pit is engorged and pulsing. A thin line of droll has already escaped down your chin. The cuffs on your ankles and wrists and the strap around you head are pulled tight. Your burdened nursing crates are desperate and will soon be stretched to grow even fuller.

I whisper in your ear as I reach for the breast pump's control switch, "Cum now."

"Whir-hum, whir-hum, whir-hum, whir-hum."

12