Prelude

Story Info
A romantic rekindling of lovers.
3.8k words
3.9
7.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby sat looking at a blank screen, trying her best to work on her most recent novel, but finding herself very distracted. Thoughts of him filled her head and she simply couldn't focus on her work at hand. An image of him, the last time she saw him, came to mind. Her heart began racing just thinking about him. Closing her eyes, she could see his piercing blue eyes staring down at her, feeling his warm breath against her cheek as his lips pressed against hers, and his strong arms wrapping around her – his warm calloused hands against exploring her soft pale skin.

She thought about the last time she had seen him, how they had joked around, his deep voice piercing her heart as she realized how badly she missed his touch, his taste, and the feeling of his body naked, pressed against hers. Her clit began to throb as she thought about him kissing her, his warm soft lips pressed against hers, is tongue probing into her mouth, searching for hers. Her body ached for his touch, her heart yearned to hear him telling her how good she felt to him. She could almost feel him pulling her shirt over her head, his mouth quickly sucking on her nipples, one – and then the other – him reaching down and rubbing against her clit over her clothes.

She could almost feel his touch as her mind wandered further, her body aching in desperate need for his touch. She wanted him so badly, she needed him. It was only Nick; he was the only man that could ever touch her the way she liked to be touched. He knew her body and her desires without her having to day a word, he always knew just what she needed, and, what she wanted.

Frustrated with her inability to concentrate, she got up from the computer and walked around the room. It didn't help; the thoughts of him still filled her mind. She knew she was going to have to do something about this problem; however, he wasn't speaking to her at that moment. She'd been a real bitch to him during their last conversation and she couldn't even remember what he had said that made her so angry. She wanted to reach out to him, but she knew she couldn't, she had to wait for him to come to her and pray that he would.

As she continued to pace the house, she started cleaning. She had to do something to keep her mind off of him and how desperately she wanted his touch. The more she tried not to think about him, the more he became her focus. Abby opened the front door and stepped outside into the cool, crisp evening air, hoping that would ease her frustration. There had been so much stress, drama, and emotional turmoil of late in her life to last a lifetime, she didn't just want his touch, and she felt that she needed it. His touch always fixed her when she felt that the world had broken her.

Abby paced in her yard, trying to convince herself to go into the house and call him, the same routine she had done for many nights in a row now, but couldn't muster the courage to pick up the phone and dial his number. She took a deep breath and sat back down at her desk and pulled out a pen and piece of paper.

Dear Nick:

I know our parting words were said in anger, the way I treated you, well there is no excuse for me jumping off the handle like I did. I can't say much other than I am sorry. I miss you, I miss your touch, your scent, I miss your lips on mine, but most of all, I miss my best friend. I don't know if you can ever forgive me for the way I treated you, but I am – from the bottom of my heart – sorry.

Please, call me. I miss you.

Abby

She wrote the note carefully, hoping he'd even be able to read her penmanship. She'd grown so accustom to typing everything, but knew that this appeal had to come from the heart, not just from the internet. She felt tears begin to well up in her eyes, and abruptly stood up and walked away from her desk. She walked into her kitchen and grabbed a soda from her refrigerator before sitting down in front of the TV. She hoped the TV would distract her from her racing thoughts of him.

She cracked open her soda and went to take a drink. As she had just gotten the can to her lips, her phone rang, causing her to drop her soda in surprise. The house phone so rarely rang that when it did, often times she was startled. She didn't check the caller ID as she usually did before answering, and as she said Hello, there was a very familiar voice on the other end of the line.

For a moment, she didn't know exactly what to say. Abby rattled on about an issue regarding the last few days, anything but the real issue at hand, her desperate need to see him, feel his touch, and have him take her in the way that only he knew how to. She knew she was babbling, but didn't really want him to know how desperately she missed him. She had just sat writing him a letter, but now confronted with him, her fears of dismissal weighed heavily on her heart and mind. He asked to see her the next day, and she agreed.

Abby arrived at her house before he did. Pulling her car into the driveway, she took a deep breath before opening the door and walking up to her front steps. She stood at the bottom of her steps for a moment, a smile coming to her face, knowing he was coming to see her. She closed her eyes and thought of him, his piercing blue eyes, his deep dark tan, his tall frame towering over her. Just closing her eyes and thinking of him made her body respond with a tingling in her stomach, almost a nervous tension. It was almost like this was their first time meeting, even though they'd been together on and off for a very long time.

She walked up the steps and began to unlock the door; a smile came to her face as she recognized the sound of his vehicle coming up the drive. She paused for a moment, then unlocked the door and turned to face where he was parking his car. She giggled just a little when she saw him look over at her as he shut the car off. Without realizing it, she bit her lower lip knowing what was to follow.

He stepped out of the car and strode over to her in what seemed like no more than a step or two. Before she could muster a hello, he grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall of the house, his lips pressing on hers. He slid her hands up the wall, holding them above her head, and arranging them so he held them in one hand as he reached down and rubbed against her clit, through her thin yoga pants. Her body responded immediately, arching to push her hips against his hand so he put harder pressure on her clit.

His kiss started gently, his tongue pressing slightly against her lips to part them, his warm breath on her cheek. She whimpered slightly, which caused him to become more aggressive in his kiss, his lips pressed harder against hers, his grip on her wrists tightening. He let out a small moan of pleasure as he let go of her wrists and she reached down with one hand and rubbed against his cock through his jeans.

His kiss broke off and they moved instinctively through the door. He'd never been there before, so followed her into her bedroom. He stepped close to her and kissed her gently before reaching down and grasping the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor next to them. They kissed again as he reached around and unclasped her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her already erect nipples to him. He pushed her backwards onto the bed, and made quick work of removing her pants and panties, exposing her naked body to him.

He smiled down on her as he pulled his own shirt over his head, then unbuttoned his jeans and slid his jeans and underwear off and threw it to the side. He stepped closer to the bed, as she sat up to meet him. As he stood by the edge of the bed, she looked up at him, before he could tell her what he wanted, she knew. She grasped his cock in one hand and began stroking it as she ran her tongue around the head. The feeling his soft skin against her tongue caused her to reach around with her other hand and grasp his ass, pulling him closer into her as she slid his cock into her mouth.

She took his cock just a few inches into her mouth, tightening her lips around it, her hand continuing to stroke him as she began sucking on him. The taste of his salty pre-cum in her mouth turned her on more and she began stroking him harder, her mouth going further and further down on his cock until she felt it begin to hit the back of her throat. He reached down and grabbed her hair, tightening his grip on it as he pulled it out of her face to watch her suck him.

Abby looked up at him as she slid his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue around the head again, watching his face as he looked down watching her. She smiled when he groaned in pleasure at the way she knew just how to suck him, just the way he liked it. She slid his cock back into her mouth, pulling his hips towards her, as she let his cock tap the back of her throat. She kept this up, sucking his cock, licking the head, stroking him, deriving pleasure from his pleasure. She knew he would cum soon if she kept this up and part of her wanted to feel him blow in her mouth. It had been so long since she'd let him, that she wanted him to have that pleasure.

Nick sensed what Abby was trying to do and pulled back from her, stepping back as he pulled her head off his cock. She let out a whimper of displeasure, but before she could really protest, he grabbed her and pushed her back onto the bed. Nick leaned over and got onto the bed with her, placing his body between her legs. He sat on his knees, looking down at her for a moment before his hands slid up her stomach to her rock hard nipples, his fingers tightening around them, pulling and twisting just enough to cause her back to arch in a combination of pleasure and pain.

He let go of them and looked down at her, looking into her eyes, as if searching for a moment. He had always done that; he could look into her eyes and know what she wanted. A coy grin spread across her face as he slipped one finger into her tight, wet pussy, gently penetrating her, slowly at first, and then sliding a second finger into her, then a third. Her body responded to him with undeniable pleasure. The harder he finger fucked her, the more turned on she got. He forced his 4th finger into her and began aggressively slamming his fingers into her, his thumb hitting her sensitive clit over and over. In a matter of moments, her whole body shook and she squirted on his fingers. He kept his fingers buried deep inside her as he leaned down and kissed her, his tongue pressing hard against hers, his fingers still working her tight hole. Her hips rose up to meet each thrust of his fingers. She knew what he was working on doing and she let him know she wanted it by raising her hips and grinding against his fingers.

He knew her so well, he reached into her side table drawer and found the bottle of lube he knew she would have next to the bed. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, and she whimpered in protest. Nick opened the bottle and squirted some onto his fingers and jammed them back into her pussy. She gasped in surprise as he began pumping her again, thrusting deep and hard into her pussy, causing her to squirt again. His groans of pleasure at her pleasure were sending lightning bolts of pleasure through her entire body as he began working his thumb into her. Nick folded his thumb in in an effort to stretch her pussy wide enough to take his entire hand. She cried out in pain as he pushed too far too fast, but whimpered in disgust when he pulled back.

She reached down and grabbed his wrist, pulling it towards her, letting her hips grind against his hand. He pushed harder, her body protesting, but the harder he pushed to stretch her tight pussy to accept his hand, the more she wanted it. He continued to work on pushing his whole hand into her, but also started working on slipping a finger into her ass at the same time. Her body writhed in pain, but the pleasure over took and she started grinding her hips harder into his hand, willing him to make her his again.

After what seemed like eternity, he finally stretched her all the way, allowing his hand to slide inside her. Once his hand was finally inside her, he worked her ass more, 1 finger, then 2, stretching her out, getting her muscles to relax. He wanted to bury his cock into her tight ass while he fist fucked her. It was a fantasy they had shared many times over but had never fulfilled in the past. He started moving his hand in rhythm with the fingers he was working into her ass, stretching both her holes as he slid a third finger into her ass. She was nearly screaming in divine pain as she came again, her whole body shaking at the intensity of the orgasm.

He took his fingers from her ass, and used his free hand to move her to lay almost on her side as he rearranged his body to slide his cock into her ass. She looked up at him and with words unspoken; he pressed the head of his cock against her ass, slowly sliding it in. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure took over as she pressed her hips back against his cock, willing him to slide in further. His cock slowly inching its way into her tight ass as he began pumping his fist deep into her pussy, then pulling it back far enough for the thickest part of his hand to be right at her opening. She grabbed his wrist and pulled it towards her, burying his fist further into her hole as he slid his cock the rest of the way into her ass.

Having both her holes filled made her cum and grind against his cock and hand, working them harder into her. He began moving his hips, pushing his cock deeper and harder into her ass with each thrust. She was screaming out in pleasure as he got more aggressive with his hand, working her pussy as hard as he thought she could take it, and thrusting his cock deep in her ass. Abby came again and again, it was one orgasm on top of the other, on top of the next. Every orgasm felt more intense than the last, his fist hurt, stretching her out that far, but felt divine at the same time. Her body being totally filled by him turning her on in a way she didn't even realize was possible.

After what seemed like an eternity, he slowly slipped his hand out of her tight pussy and grasped her hips to pull her to her hands and knees, keeping his cock buried in her tight ass as he did. Once on her knees, he pressed her shoulders down into the bed, he slapped her on the ass once, not hard enough to really hurt, but hard enough to get her attention – as if he didn't already have it – before he buried his cock deep and hard into her ass. His moans of pleasure turning her on even more, driving her to the brink of insanity as he pounded her ass, harder and harder, gripping her hips and pulling her backwards into his thrusts.

He reached down with one hand, wrapping it around her and grasped her clit between two fingers, pulling it and rubbing it at the same time as he was thrusting his cock inside her. Her body writhed in pleasure as she felt his cock harden more, she knew he was about to cum so tightened her muscles around his throbbing shaft. Within seconds he blew deep inside her, burying his cock so deep it hurt, the hurt causing her to cry out in pain, but orgasm so hard, she nearly squirted again.

She could feel his cum squirting out of his cock into her ass, and pushed her hips back against his. He slowly let his cock slip from her ass and she whimpered in protest. She always hated that part. She fell flat to her stomach as he laid beside her, running his fingers up and down her back.

Abby leaned up on one elbow and looked over at him, starting into his eyes for a moment before kissing him, gently and passionately. When she sat back up he looked up at her and smiled, she smiled back at him and then began giggling. She bit her lower lip before kissing him again and nodding her head for him to follow her.

She walked into the bathroom first, turning on the shower, and adjusting the temperature. He stood behind her, and reached around and pulled her against him. She leaned her head back against his chest for a moment before stepping into the shower, him following behind her and climbing in as well. She took a loofah from where it hung on the faucet and poured body wash onto it. Abby slowly began running it down his chest to his cock, paying close attention to rubbing it against his cock as she stood in front of him, her eyes trained on his, watching his facial expressions.

He turned around and she gently ran the soapy loofah up his back and across his shoulders, then stepping back so he could stand under the water to rinse off. While he rinsed off, she washed herself up and then switched positions and washed the soap off her body. She turned her back to him for a moment, but before she could turn back around to face him, he pressed one hand between her shoulders to bend her over in front of him.

He finger fucked her pussy for a few seconds before slipping his cock into her again. Nick started slow, inching his cock into her pussy a little at a time, then pulling back, and pushing it deeper with the next thrust until he was pressing deep inside her, bottoming out with every thrust, the head of his cock hitting all the nerves deep inside her, shooting electricity though her body. She moaned and whimpered in pleasure as she reached around and tried to grasp his hips and encourage him to thrust deeper into her.

He took his hands off her hips and reached up and grasped her nipples between his fingers, tightening her grip to an almost unbearable grip, but one that shot lightning bolts of pleasure through her body. She pushed her hips back into his thrusts, keeping him buried deep inside her. She came again, and again. The rougher he became with his thrusts the harder she came. She tightened her pussy muscles around his cock and whimpered for him to cum again for her. She felt the veins in his cock fill and knew he was about to blow, but didn't want him to cum inside her, she wanted to feel him cum in her mouth, and whimpered for him to let her.

Just as he was about to blow, he pulled his cock out of her and she turned quickly and was on her knees in front of him, the hot water running down her face, she wrapped her mouth around his shaft and began stroking and sucking him. She looked up at him, watching his face as he gripped her hair, tightening his grip as he started to blow in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him begin to cum, she felt his cock hitting the back of her throat over and over as he came for her. She swallowed his cum as it continued to flow from his throbbing cock, slowly leaning back and just keeping the head in her mouth as she stroked the last bit of cum from his cock.

She stood up and turned her back to him, grabbing her loofah and washing him off again, cleaning him up enough to have him again after they'd gotten something to eat, drink, and had a cigarette. They both climbed out of the shower, towel drying and walking out of the bathroom in nothing but their towels. She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a couple cold sodas for them before joining him where he'd decided to sit on the sofa. They sat together, quietly, enjoying a drink and a cigarette. She leaned into him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Well, um, Hi there babe," she giggled.

"Hi yourself," he responded.

They sat together, watching television and enjoying the comfort of each other's warm bodies, both exhausted from their hours leading up to the relaxing moment they were sharing then. She slid her head down to lean against his chest as they sat back on the sofa watching something on TV that they both knew they would never remember. A random thought popped in to her head ...

"Ready for round three?" She asked laughing.

Nick just shook his head, kissed her on the forehead and went back to watching the show.

12