Prelude to a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,175 Followers

"Wow, you're little pussy's taking it all." Megan said.

"Oh God! Oh, baby! Oh Yeah! Oh fuck!!!" I cringed in marvel, feeling the massive shaft impale me.

All of my muscles compressed at once, uniting in blazing rapture. Megan plunged the entire length of that eight-inch cock deep inside me. When her groin crushed against mine, it felt like I had a telephone pole inside me; I had never had anything or anyone so deep inside me in my entire life. I tightened my fists, striving to adjust to this incredible stimulation. Megan watched my face, contorting in frenzied madness as she slid her cock back out... catching my breath, Megan cooed in fearlessness before piercing me once more.

"Oh God! Oh, so deep! You're in so fucking deep!" I moaned.

Reaching under me, Megan cupped my ass for support as she found a carnal, almost primal rhythm for fucking me.

"You like that, Grandma? You like that big cock inside you?" Megan roared.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I panted.

Whimpering like a wounded animal, I completely gave in. Megan's vigor was amazing, and incredibly arousing. Her stamina proved to be almost inhuman as the unrelenting pounding she began to give me soon bore out. Wrapping her hand firmly around my neck, Megan's potent thrusts moved me across the bed. Despite my body being ravaged with passion, I didn't see how this could be lucrative for Megan since she wasn't getting anything, at least physically, from our encounter; she hadn't even let me orally pleasure her. I think it was much more the act itself and watching the reactions of an old broad like me getting the shit fucked out of me. Megan obviously loved being the dominant one, and I had no problem with that whatsoever.

Bending my legs up to my shoulders again, Megan splayed her palms across the back of my thighs, rolling me back as she really gave it to me. Slapping my ass with her eager thrusts, the sounds of our flesh smacking together began sounding off. Our gazes locked deeply and intensely on each other. Her eyes are just gorgeous.

"God, you do that so fucking good." I growled.

Her frazzled hair whipped about as she groaned and grunted like a beast.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, keep going! Don't stop!" I wailed.

"Did Grandpa ever fuck you this good?" Megan groaned.

"Not even close!" I moaned. "I don't think he liked it after the first time."

"How could anyone not like this? That hot fucking ass! Those juicy fucking thighs! Those savory hips! Those luscious fucking tits! God, you're fucking gorgeous, Nancy!" Megan panted as she lifted herself up to skewer me even deeper. My back arched and my eyes spun.

Megan pummeled me relentlessly, never losing a smidgeon of her tremendous vigor. Our bodies were now soaking to the bone with sweat; our hair looked as though we'd just stepped out of the shower it was so saturated with it. Sweat from Megan's face and body was dripping down on me like a gentle spring mist and the satin sheets were a flooded with sex and sweat. Suddenly Megan pulled out and flung me over and up on to my knees. I arched my back to offer her my ass.

"Oh yeah!" Megan hissed. "Yeah, there's that hot fucking ass." She spanked it several times and I chirped in delight with every stinging smack.

"All you can eat, baby!" I cooed.

She needed no more encouragement. Mounting me like the apt lover she was, I felt the wide bulbous head make a second undertaking. Feeling my ass cheeks press to her groin, Megan buckled behind me in glorious ecstasy. Her cock plunged deep inside my seething and soaking pussy, effortlessly impaling me as before and Megan planted her hands on my hips. I hurled my ass back at Megan as we both fell into a forcible rhythm. She pulled back, dragging her cock out from my pussy, only to shove it back in with even more confidence. That sensation, along with feeling my sultry ass in her palms was magical. But her hands released her mighty grip; one to grasp my shoulder and the other to seize a handful of my hair, tugging my head back. My eyes rolled back in my head as Megan planted one foot beside my knee and this gave her a wonderful angle to really give it to me good. And Oh My God!! Within moments, Megan had added even more stamina behind her and she was literally "sawing" in and out of my pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh yeah, baby! God, you're so fucking beautiful!" Megan wailed. Amazing I could hear her over my own moans and shrieks of unbridled pleasure.

Megan zestfully pulled me up by my hair and shoulder until her firm breasts and protruding nipples were molding into my sweaty back. Suddenly, I felt Megan's lips pressed to my shoulder, my eyes clenched shut in stinging bliss as Megan lovingly wrapped her arms around my torso as she continued to saw in and out of me. I was shocked at the feel of her lips touching my skin. This was totally different than anything thus far. This was an emotional response. She was showing me tender affection. She was kissing my body; not licking, not sucking, but kissing which was something that she had forbidden me to do. Just then, her mouth sucked on my left earlobe and then I heard:

"You still wanna kiss me?"

"More than anyone in my life, baby!" I replied.

In rapid, meaningful thrusts, Megan clutched my body tightly in hope that she was as deep as possible. Both of us were glazed in sweat, gasping for air and I could feel my heart about to explode. I began grunting to each insistent thrust, just like a primal animal in the hottest jungle. Megan sucked on my earlobe then lowered her lips to my neck and I began to turn my head to meet what I hoped would be our first kiss as wanton lovers. Suddenly, Megan shoved me forward. I fell to my elbows and shoved my ass back at Megan for all it was worth, feeling the massive cock reach the hilt deep inside me.

Megan's thrusts resumed their animalistic force as her hands clamped on my hips and her fingernails dug deep into my damp flesh. My eyes bulged from my skull and I held my breath, feeling the massive baton quell my pulsating pussy. If she went any further, she was going to split me in half.

"Oh My God," I proclaimed. "You're gonna... make me..." I wailed as another wave of pleasure washed across my body, abruptly cutting my sentence off.

And just as that last word was uttered, my eyes gazed upward and every single muscle in my exhausted body seized! Suddenly all my thoughts, and every element that made me the woman I was, came together in a miraculous and fantastic onslaught of orgasm. My body compressed, thrashed, and contorted as I grasped my soaking wet satin sheets. With my teeth clenched, I began hissing like a demented savage in some remote jungle. And just when I thought my orgasm was over, Megan stabbed me once more and I felt her body collapse in exhaustion onto my back.

Falling flat upon the bed, I could feel Megan's body heat like an inferno; the perspiration coating her skin glazed my own. We tossed about as the throes of orgasm called once more. I could feel Megan's body trembling on top of me, her chest heaving and her locks of soaking wet hair sticking to my damp flesh. I glimpsed over my shoulder to see her running a hand through her drenched hair and she gently kissed me between the shoulder blades and that alone magnified the vigor of my climax.

Megan withdrew the massive cock from my pussy and as she kissed her way down my arched back, she moaned sensually as she was savoring the flavor of my sizzling hot and sweaty flesh. Closing my eyes, I felt a rush of excitement as Megan lowered her lips to my right ass cheek. Lazily dragging her tongue flat across the rounded surface and down into my spicy crack, she had memorized the texture and taste of my ass and the sounds of her moans drove me to distraction. Megan pelted my sphincter with a few gentle kisses then slowly rose up on her knees and unfastened the strap-on. I rolled over on my back, ran my hand through my soaking wet hair and teasingly caressed my breasts as I watched Megan slip the contraption off and tossed it to the side. With our gazes locked tightly on each other, Megan crawled slowly up over me and lowered her seething body down on top of me. I wrapped my legs around her and softly grazed my fingernails over her back. Megan gazed wantonly down at me, gently stroking my forehead and hair. The air in the room was stale, warm and humid; the smell of sex and female arousal hung heavily all around us. Megan's eyes spoke a thousand words and a tiny, innocent smile was on her beautiful lips. Megan nuzzled the tip of her nose around mine.

"So..." She whispered finally. "You still wanna kiss me?"

"Haven't I earned the privilege?" I replied softly, gazing up at her.

"You've done far more than earn it, baby." She whispered as her lips parted slightly and lowered toward mine. My heart raced and my stomach fluttered as Megan gently caressed my cheek and then gingerly soothed my jaw, as she eased her mouth to mine. Then, as if a million bursts of light went off around me, I felt her warm delicate lips brush across mine and my eyes fell shut. Spasms seized my every muscle as the intense surge of our very first kiss crippled my entire body. I was sharing a tranquil, timeless kiss; one that only two lovers could truly know. As Megan's lips fastened themselves around mine, my heart stopped. I had never been kissed like this by another human being in my entire life, and unless Megan remained with me forever, probably never would again.

Saliva oozed from the corner of my mouth as Megan's lips urgently pressed to mine. With our hands curling through each other's hair, I could not believe I was finally kissing her. I was kissing Megan Walsh. And was it ever worth the wait; her mouth was velvety, warm, skilled and incredibly sensual. This was the kiss that every girl dreams of; a kiss that can only be given by a woman to a woman. With each careful sip of my tongue, as our lips slothfully wove together, I began to comprehend that there was no turning back. As my head leaned back and Megan held my lower lip in her hungry mouth; suckling it as if it were her life force, we stared into each other's misty eyes for the first time since our kiss began. I swear I could feel her heart simply stop as I lost all consciousness gazing into her mystical emerald green eyes. If at any moment my destiny was clear, it was now. I saw my entire life in those eyes; I saw where I belonged and I saw to whom I belonged. And I think Megan saw it in my eyes too. We belonged to each other.

Megan's tongue searched the deepest recesses of my mouth. As the passion surged, my hunger came into play as well. My kiss was more aggressive, and I felt that from her as well. Megan leaned into my body as I felt her tender breasts meshing against mine. My fingers curled between Megan's loose strands of hair, pulling her lips and mouth into mine even deeper, solidifying our eternal bond. I knew this was forever. The flames of our desire arose; engulfing us as we hungrily chewed and lathered our faces and necks with our mouths. She clutched my head, running her fiery tongue from my lip, across my nose, basting my forehead in her sweltering saliva. I growled in delight, sealing my mouth to her neck. Following my carnal desire, I rolled over on top of Megan and pinned her smaller body beneath me; for the first time, I was in the dominant position. I stroked her hair and gazed deep into her eyes. I could feel her breath on my face and gently nuzzled her nose as I felt her arms slide around me and her fingernails graze my back.

"So beautiful." I whispered.

"Hardly, compared to you." She whispered back with a smile.

We kissed gently and Megan caressed my cheek.

"Boy, I'm sure glad I came back for Homecoming this year." She said.

"Oh, that's right. I guess you'll be going to the dance tomorrow night then." I replied.

"I don't think so." Megan said.

"Why not?" I asked, hoping I knew the answer.

"Because tomorrow night I have every intention of being back in this bed and letting you have your way with me." Megan smiled.

"That would make me the happiest woman alive." I told her.

"You know what would make me the happiest woman alive?" She asked.

"What that, hon?"

"If you'd kiss me again?" She said very innocently. I smiled.

"I see. And after as long as you made me wait, you expect me to just kiss you on command?" I joshed.

"It was worth the wait, wasn't it?" Megan snapped back.

"Talk about a prelude to a kiss." I smiled.

"Is that a yes?"

"That's a yes."

"You wanna know something?" Megan asked.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss you again." I replied.

"I think I could fall in love with you." She said.

"Think I could fall in love with you too." I replied. "But I'm afraid you'll have to earn that privilege."

"So will you." She grinned.

"Then shall we get started?" I replied.

"Kiss me!"

Our mouths crushed together, our sweaty naked bodies entwined and we kissed deeply into the night.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,175 Followers