Prelude to Revenge

Story Info
Blackmail sucks or does it?
5.1k words
4.18
73.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To anyone whoever read one of my stories before I am sorry. I am sorry that it took me a bit of time to write another one. Please forgive me and let me know if this story somewhat makes up for it. Please vote and send me an e-mail on what you thought. Good or bad. Please enjoy.

She was a slut. A freaking fucking whore. I watched as she made her way around the room. Flirting and talking. She was in such control. She was daddy's little girl and always got what she wanted. She used sex as a weapon. She controlled her father that way, her friends, and even me. I was shocked and excited that she could even consider wanting to talk to me. Our parents knew each other. We were friends when we were kids. Rather when she didn't have a choice. As friends go, when you grow up you get to pick your own. I learned a lot more about her. Unfortunately it was to late. I was already in her trap. I watched with a drink in my hands remembering back to when it all first started.

We were at a party where we both didn't know many people. We began talking. Her words flew out, especially with the alcohol. She said she loved it rough and desired to be raped. I couldn't believe she talked to me about this. When the party was dying down we exchanged e-mail's. She sent me stories to read about it so I would do it right. I refused at first, but the stories were so well written they turned me on. I did as she requested. I went over her house at a preappointed time and slipped though her window. There she was asleep on the bed, just like she said she would be. I proceed to fuck the living shit out of her. She didn't scream, I didn't let her. I continued to rape her. She struggled like she didn't like it, but every now and then I heard a moan.

I was so turned on I popped my load so quickly. I finished up and left as per our instructions. She was weak when I left. She just laid there sobbing. I couldn't wait to talk to her the next day and do it again.

When I got to school and saw her the next day she told me she had something to show me. A wicked smile crossed my face. I waited impatiently for the school day to end. Being a senior had it's advantages by being able to leave early. I met with Erika and we walked back to my house. The whole walk home she told me she couldn't wait to show me what she got. When we finally arrived at my house she went to the VCR and took a tape out of her bag. She turned all the electronics on. Even the surround sound. "I want you to watch this and say nothing. When you are done I want to speak to you about our relationship." She walked to the kitchen.

'What relationship' I thought. Yet I was curious. I pushed play and watched as the movie played. It was her room. It was well lit and I saw Erika's younger sister begging to sleep in her room tonight. I watched wondering, no fearing where this was going. It was her younger sister. Her sister Samantha looked like her a little bit in the day, at night they could be identical. My throat went dry. My heart pounded. I could hear Erika's voice answer "Yes you could sleep in my room, but for tonight only". The scene faded to black directly after. Seconds later it was a view of the room again. It was dark this time and a figure came in through the window. It was me. My heart pounded faster, my dick grew harder. I can't believe what I did. I couldn't stop watching. The sound picked up every little thing. Even the crunching of the carpet. I watched as I made my way over to the bed and proceeded to rape her younger sister. I could hear her mumble "Please no" under her breath many times. The surround sound made sure of that.

The moans were not moans at all but sobs. The camera had a view of her face. The pain in her eyes was frightening. I felt sick, twisted and excited. I didn't know what to do. I watched the movie continue. I know it lasted only five minutes last night. Watching it over took forever. When it was finally over I realized Erika was in the room. She turned off the TV.

"You can take your hand out of your pants now"

I jerked my hand away not realizing that I was touching myself. I was ashamed and a bit scared. I knew I was in trouble. I didn't think about how she initiated this. I am not usually so submissive. My Mom is always trying to push me around the way she controls my Dad. I never let her get away with that with me. Now here this 18 year old was trying to make me submit, and winning.

"For now on you will do everything I ask. If I tell you to carry my books at school you will. If I need someone to take me to the mall you will. You will now do whatever I say. You will even do what my sister says. Between me and you we planned it this way. We needed someone to help us out. We have a few plans to work out and you are part of it."

"I don't understand" was all I could stammer.

"Of course you don't. Don't worry one day you will. Anyway that copy is yours. I will see you at school tomorrow. I have things to do."

She left and I didn't know what to do. They played me for a fool. I knew if she turned that tape over I would be in trouble. It didn't matter that they planned it that way or not. The only thing I could think of doing was to watch the tape over again. I did, and again... and again. I came in my pants twice before taking the tape upstairs and hiding it somewhere safe. I went into the shower and cleaned up.

Once again the tape played in my head. I grew hard and jerked off in the shower. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. Fear finally left my range of emotions. I mean how bad could it be being with two sisters. Every young man's dream. I washed my hair and finished my shower.

Once in my bedroom I laid down wondering what was to come. I was so in thought I didn't hear my parents come home. They called me down to the kitchen. I rushed down in my shorts. I was surprised when I got to the foyer. Not only were my parents there but Erika, Erika's sister Samantha and their Parents. My heart skipped a few beats. I waited for someone to speak. My parents were the first to speak.

"Why don't you go upstairs and change into something nice. The Connors, your Mother and I had a business meeting tonight. Erika suggested we all go out. Something we haven't done since Samantha was in Diapers. Samantha turned red at the mention of this. "Come on hurry up. Their cousin Stu in the car."

I went upstairs totally fucked up. My mind was racing. I only found out hours ago that I raped Samantha instead of fulfilling Erika's fantasy. Then she mentions they were both in on it. So now my mind raced that I was only a few feet away from their father, who was not a small man by any means. If he knew what happened last night I was dead. I got dressed in slacks and a nice shirt. Not knowing where we were going I made sure to look good. It only took me moments to get back downstairs. I had to wonder what tonight was about. Samantha kept looking at me with a wicked look in her eyes. I didn't realize how good she looked. I swear the two girls could be twins if not for the slight age difference. My dick jumped in my pants. I changed my thoughts to something else.

"Can I drive with them Mom. they have such a cool car." Samantha asked. Our car was shit. I had no idea what she was trying to pull.

"Sure baby, go right ahead. Is that OK with you Bob."

My father replied that it was OK. I didn't know what to say. I was scared something would come out. On the ride over Samantha was quite forward. She kept putting her hand on my thigh. My parents were oblivious. Thank god. The restaurant we went to was nice. There were lots of people around. The clothing of choice seemed to be dark colored clothing. We were all seated at a large table.

The seating was as follows. It was a round table so there was no head of the table. My father sat across from me. Then my mother to his left, Erika's mom, then father, Erika, myself, Samantha, and Stu. There was one open seat. I had to control myself from jumping when I felt both girls place their hands on my thighs.

Dinner went smoothly until Samantha acted bratty and asked to be excused to go to the small arcade room. My father asked me to go with to watch her. I didn't want to go but hid my opinion in fear of last night coming to light. He gave me some quarters and we left. Erika's face was hiding a smile. It was a short quiet walk to the area they reserved for impatient brats. Here I was stuck baby-sitting this girl I just raped last night. I fucked her like a two dollar whore.

"So did you like the tape?" Samantha asked.

"Did you like making it?" I replied

"Answer me first."

"Yes I liked it and you."

"Yea, it was better than watching my sister and my father."

My mind raced. Did she actually say that. She reached into my pocket and pulled a quarter out. Placing it in the machine she began to play. We were alone there. My dick grew hard thinking of Erika with her father.

"Did you just say..." I was stuttering

"Yes, she fucks our father. He wanted me next though. I wanted it so bad, but I was afraid. Erika came up with this idea to make someone else do it. We needed someone to be our sex toy. To teach me how to be sexual. Someone we both liked. We figured we played doctor with you when we were just kids that you would be the perfect choice. Place your hand on my ass." I loved how she could have a simple conversation then tell me something like that.

"No"

"We still have the tape."

"So what our parents are in the other room."

"Don't worry Daddy will keep them away as long as my sister tells him to. Now put your hands on my ass."

I complied. My hand slid up touching over her tight jeans. My dick was hard as she kept letting go of one joystick and attacking mine.

"Do you like hearing that Erika fucked our father"

"Yes"

"You know Erika loves to do it"

"I do now" I tried to keep my composure and my cool. Having my left hand on her ass and her right hand on my dick stroking lightly I though I was going to cum in my pants. "She likes to fuck him at the same time I am masturbating. It's better when mom is asleep and they do it in the same bed."

"Did you ever do your Mom?"

"Have you ever done yours?"

"No" I replied a little to quickly before realizing I gave up the opportunity of having her answer first. "Have you?" Her hand made it's way into my pants. Making it's way through and under my underpants. Her flesh upon mine. It was devilish.

"Maybe I will tell you later. She kept stroking me as she played the outdated Ms. Pac-man. Her hand was warm. My dick was well lubricated. In seconds I was jerked off. Cum flushed my underwear and her hand. She pulled her hand out and absently licked her fingers.

"That looks good." I jumped. My pants full of cum I turned and saw Erika standing there. She raised her skirt and showed me she had no panties. I watched as a finger slipped inside her and back out. She lowered her skirt and straightened her self. "Save some for me" Erika walked over to her sister and licked her fingers clean. I was so turned on. "Daddy wants to see you."

"Now" It came out as a whine. "Why does he always want to see me when it is getting good." Samantha left us. Erika stared at me. It was a long moment before she talked. Well, maybe ten seconds passed. "Are you going to play willingly or do we have to send the tape out to all your friends and family. I would really love to see what your Mom would say"

"I will cooperate." I said. What I thought was 'until I have something on you.' What else was I going to say I was just jerked off by Samantha with both our parents in the next room in a restaurants area designated for kids. My cum lingered stuck inside my underwear. We walked back to the table together. I didn't know what to say. I looked at the front of my pants seeing a stain seep through. I rushed to the table hoping no one would see. I sat back down before anyone could see or so I hoped. Erika and Samantha were once again rubbing my thigh.

"Well that was a great dinner. It was great to see you all again. Stu as always you are the quietest one" My father turned his attention to me. "Here you go" he passed me a fifty "Why don't you go out tonight." I took the fifty and was happy as all hell. My parents asked Erika's parents to take me to the mall. They would take Stu home since it was on the way.

I got in the car with them and Erika asked if she could join me. Samantha complained she wanted to go to. Next thing you know we were at the mall. I followed them everywhere, after all they were in charge. I even had to follow them into the lingerie store. They bought quite a few pairs of panties. I was bored and felt like going home.

"I want to get out of here. This is boring"

Erika looked at her watch. "OK" . We made our way to the bus stop. It's not like we lived far from here. The girls were just lazy and wanted to take the bus. I decided I wanted to walk. My head was so full of thoughts I had to think what to do. "We should tell you some more things but I think we should let you find out for your self" Erika said as she got on the bus.

They left me with that thought because the bus left immediately. The walk home was slow. My dick was pressing against my pants. I was so excited about being with both sisters that I realized I forgot my keys. When I finally arrived I had to enter through the back. I hated forgetting my keys. After getting inside I went to get a drink. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a soda. I paused at the table seeing three pairs of shoes. I knew one was my Mom's and the other was my dad's but the third I couldn't place.

I walked upstairs a bit curious. Then I heard the moans. They were coming from my room. What the fuck was going on. I inched around into the spare room. It was easier to listen in there through the vent. I couldn't believe what I was listening to.

"That's it. That's my good little boys" I listen closer. "Now you keep behaving and Mommy will give you a big reward." What was going on? I had to know. I exited the room and made my way down the hall to the my doorway. The hall light was out. It was difficult to see in but I snuck closer. What I saw shocked me. Both my dad and Stu were on there knees. My mom was wearing leather. All leather. She had a whip by her side. She had black on all over. When I looked closer my father was wearing the same thing as her. Just in lace and without the whip. When I looked at Stu he was in chains. A collar around his neck which was leading to the whip hand of my mother. I couldn't believe what was going on. Not necessarily what was going on in my room, but that I was getting hard. I continued to watch.

"Now Stu get on the bed like a good boy"

"Yes Mom" Stu climbed on my bed.

Did he actually call her Mom? I watched on as he kneeled on the bed, on my bed. He faced my father who was still on the floor facing my mother. It was if they were lined up in some celestial manner. I watched my mother show her side profile as she reached for something on my dresser. I didn't see what it was until she came back in view. I was startled by what I saw. Not only was she wearing a dildo but she had one in her hands. It looked enormous. They both did. She threw the one from her hand on to the bed.

"Play with it Stuie or would you like Suzie?" she said seductively. I watched as Stu started kissing it. He was tender at first then he became more open. I met Stu a few times and I never thought he was like this. Hell, I never thought my parents were like this. I was still curious enough to watch as he began to blow the extended piece of plastic.

"Do you like watching your son?"

"Yes" my father replied.

OK that was enough. This was to much for me. I left slowly, inching my way down the hall. I made it down the stairs and left the house. I didn't know what to do I made my way over to Erika's. The walk would only take a half an hour if I went through the woods. As I traveled my thoughts kept going back to what was happening in the house, in my room. The blood eventually stopped flowing to my dick. As I rounded the corner I notice Erika and Samantha sitting outside. They were relaxed, Samantha even changed into a sun dress.

I walked up to the porch steps. The hole in the side of the stairs showing a place we used to play. I stepped up on the first step. Looked at each on curiously by the time I was on the second. They smiled. There was something about that smile that scared me, yet titillated me at the same time. I made my way up the next three steps.

"So how are your Parents?" Erika asked

"Was Stu still there" Samantha spoke after.

My mind was racing. they knew this whole time. What was going on? I left in such a rush that I was starting to question if it actually happened. Hearing them speak of this now I began to wonder what the hell was I becoming part off. They looked simply irresistible. Erika spread her legs. the colorful sun dress rose up here thighs. Her hair was shining out with no panties to stop my sight from what I wanted to see. Samantha was still sitting cross-legged. My view was blocked by her legs

"Would you like to come inside." Before I could answer Erika already had me by the hand and lead me in.

"What about your father?"

"Don't worry about him" Samantha said behind me. Her hand grabbing my ass. No not just grabbing, she was fondling my balls from behind. I didn't want the neighbors to see so I let Erika pull me in the house faster.

"My parents went out. They called us to let us now that they decided to go for a drive."

Samantha continued. It was like they timed this all. "So for the next two hours you are our whore." They alternated speaking.

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Cunt"

"Sex toy"

"Little girl"

"OK I get your point. What do you want me to do" Oh I was hoping for this. Two woman, let alone two sisters. My dick was raging. I just didn't know which one to fuck first.

"Now go upstairs we left something sexy for you to wear. When we come up there you better be wearing it. If not we call Tina and tell her to mail the tape to your father and mine.

"You gave Tina a copy?" My voice showed how pissed I was. They didn't care.

"Do it NOW" Samantha started to break down and cry. "You raped me" was she starting to laugh. "When my daddy finds out that you raped his little girl he will have your ass"

"OK. OK, I am going." I made my way up the stairs. Looking at all the pictures. The times in cheerleaders, their Catholic School play, Proms and many group photos. Their family covered the wall. "What room?"

"Go into Samantha's. You haven't been in their recently. I made my way around the banister and walked to the back of the house where Samantha slept. She never did change her room. it looked this way since she was ten. I looked around the room for what I was to wear. I found one thing. This couldn't be it. It was woman's lingerie. It was what they just picked up at the mall. Sure I jerked off thinking and looking at pictures wearing it. To hell with it I wasn't going to wear it.

"Hey Did you want to talk to Tina, She's on the phone."

"Later" I replied. I lost that battle of the wills quickly.

I started to undress. These little bitches were black mailing me. I was stuck. Part of me was enjoying this until I found the clothes they laid out would look better on them. I was down to nothing when I heard them start up the stairs. "One second more please" I pleaded. their footsteps stopped. I was able to hear Erika's half of the conversation. I knew if I stalled much longer she would say something. I looked at the outfit laid out. It was purple and red. There was a pair of red stockings on the bed. I figured they had to be like putting on socks. I rolled them down before placing them on my toes.

12