Prelude to Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was soft and silky. Their was a cool sensation as I rolled them up my leg. It was as if a breeze was blowing. They rolled up to my thigh. The next thing was something to go around my waist. I think it was supposed to attach to the stockings. "Do you need help" The voice behind me scared me. It was Samantha. She was walking through the door. I couldn't answer. "If you don't finish before she comes up she will tell Tina. If Daddy finds out you took my virginity instead of him he will be furious.

I stood there awe struck. I didn't know what to say. I just watched as she dressed me like the lingerie models. When she was done I felt like such a slut. I was naughty and apparently I was excited. Samantha smile at me. I was decked out in thigh highs, a garter belt corset, and a chemise. If I had tits I would be hot. Next Samantha went to her dresser and pulled out some panties. "Pick one". I picked the red one. I figured I might as well go with the color scheme.

I stepped into them with her help. they made it's way up my legs. Then Samantha kissed the tip of my cock. I was in severe pleasure. I wanted to fuck her again and again. She was on her knees in front of me. She pulled the tip of the panties over my cock. It was tight, but it felt good.

"OK Tina I have to go. I will tell you about it later. Bye" She hung up the phone. "Wow you dress up good. We should have done this a long time ago. Come here and drop to your knees bitch." I did as she replied. not because of how she addressed me, but because she lifted her skirt up. My tongue pierced between her legs. I lapped hungrily. Her scent drove me crazy. I cupped my hands on her ass as I dug my face in deeper. My nose pressed against her clit as my tongue darted in and out.

I could feel Samantha's eyes on me watching me eat out her older sister. Erika's hands went to the back of my head and pulled my hair. "Enough Slut" my head was pulled back. I looked at her as my face was covered with her cum. Samantha came over next to me and wiped my face with a towel. Then she disrobed. I looked between her legs. I was shocked at what I saw. Samantha had on a strap-on dildo. Almost like the one I saw my mother wearing. "Sit" Erika ordered as she pointed me to the chair. I obeyed and watched as Erika laid down on her back.

I was in total shock watching Samantha climb onto the bed. "Fuck me sis, Fuck me." They were sisters, they were sisters and here they were ready to have sex. The thought of two girls being together has always excited me. I never thought it would be two sisters I got to watch. Samantha positioned herself above her sister. Slipped the tip of the dildo against her cunt lips and pressed in.

I began touching myself through the panties I had on. I could barely see the dildo pumping in and out of her. The way their hips moved I knew that they were fucking. Not the nice romantic sex between two lovers. This was pure animalistic sex. Two sisters fucking each other into a wild passion of frenzy. I pulled the panties off so I could jack off better. My movement was not unnoticed by Erika.

She tapped Samantha on the shoulder. "I think I need some good tongue action again. Come here slut." I stood and watched as Samantha pulled the dildo out of her sister's shaved cunt. I made my way over to the bed and placed my head between her legs once again. I used my fingers this time as well. Dipping in first one, then two. I started a nice steady rhythm which was broken when I felt Samantha's fingers caressing my balls. My tongue dipped in again. Being between one sister's legs and having the other feel me up was nothing less than erotic.

My ass was well up in the air when I felt a tongue pressed against it. Samantha decided she wanted to do some eating out herself. it felt very weird, but my dick was hard and all I wanted now was to fuck Erika. Apparently Erika enjoyed the job I was doing. Her hands made it to the back of my head and held me fast. I understood why a second later. Samantha's saliva lubed up my ass pretty good. Her finger made it in next. I am almost ashamed to admit that it felt good.

I didn't realize that a second finger was inserted. It felt fucking great. Then my hair was grabbed, grabbed harder than it already was. Erika held my head in place. It was held a little harder than I expected. I stared at her face curious at what she wanted.

"Look at me" She said. Not being able to do anything else I did. I felt the fingers slide from my ass. Erika must of liked my facial expression because when I opened my eyes back up she had a smile on her face. My hands were placed on her hips, my eyes locked on hers. Then it happened. My ass was split open. Samantha shoved her make believe cock up my ass.

"Oh yea, take it you little bitch" Erika replied. "It's only fair that since you fucked my sister that she fuck you back. Erika got off the bed and I was stuck there on my knees. Her plastic cock thrusting in and out of my ass. I couldn't help it, I started to buck my hips back and fourth. I was liking it. My dick was hard with pre-cum dripping down on to their pink bed spread. A flash went off. Then another. Erika was taking pictures. "Smile cunt" I couldn't do as she requested, all I could do was whimper. I then noticed the video camera on the night stand. I knew I was done. I knew I was totally fucked. More so than with my ass full.

As Samantha continued with a nice rhythmic motion she reached around as best she could and started to stroke me. The camera continued to flash and I was ready to cum. Hand stroke after hand stroke my balls sought release. What was building up by all the foreplay could no longer be denied. I felt the first spasm of relief. I felt as my cum made it's way through my dick. Finally exploding in a fit of fury onto their bed. Looking back up at Erika, the recorder in hands, she began to speak. "You are now mine, and one day I will introduce you to my Mistress. Then you will be her you fucking slut. I bet you didn't know how good it felt to have your ass fucked."

Then the unthinkable happened, maybe not so much that it couldn't happen. Just that you didn't want it to happen. Here I was stuck with a plastic cock up my ass, wearing articles of clothing I would have never worn if not for their blackmailing ways. I heard something, something I much would have rather been oblivious to. I heard "Erika, Samantha, we're home"

12