Prelude to Wickedness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come off it Mum, 220k is a shitload of cash for anyone, let alone Dad. Let's face it, even you his greatest fan, must have been surprised when he first suggested it?"

"He's always been very generous to us both, you know that. You never wanted for anything when you were growing up," she said defensively.

"Mum, I'm not attacking Dad and you know it, so you can stop that. Anyway, you know what I mean. Last time I was over you were my cuddly mum with a double chin and spreading bottom, you know, growing old gracefully, but now!" he indicated her body with a sweep of a hand, "Well you look as if you've been PhotoShopped into a lingerie catalogue model. Can you blame me for my reaction?"

She sat looking at him for a moment then smiled, "So can you blame me for not refusing? I mean, who wouldn't leap at a chance of turning back the clock if it were offered to them?" she said, then took another sip from her glass.

Tom pondered what to say next for a moment or two.

But before he spoke again she leaned forward, placed her wine glass on the low table and stood up, just a little unsteadily.

He continued studying her, anticipating some new revelation, like her and Dad splitting up or she had a new man. The warmth of the room and good wine was beginning to unwind him and he felt relaxed as his inhibitions melted away.

As he watched she held both her arms out to the side and began a slow motion twirl, ensuring he got a good look at the goods on offer.

"This wasn't done just like that you know!" she said slightly peevishly, clicking her fingers for emphasis, "I suffered to look like this, there were lots of miserable weeks for me, waiting for stitches to heal and for those horrid blue and green bruises to fade. Long periods where I never went outside just in case the neighbours saw me and thought your dad had beaten me up or something."

She continued slowly rotating her body, taking tiny circular steps to stay on the same spot.

But her mind wasn't on her recovery, it was on catching Tom's undivided attention, getting him to focus on her body.

If you've got it, flaunt it! she repeated to herself.

Then she paused deliberately, allowing him time to appreciate the shapeliness of her legs and finely sculptured butt. She needed him to check out her skin-tight leggings for the line of her panties, and discover she wasn't wearing any.

Tom had stopped listening. Her slowly moving body had taken over his mind, hypnotising him, filling his head with the lines of her legs and perfect ass.

She was moving again, completing the full circle, now facing him full on.

Shit but she looks so much like Silki, it's fucking uncanny! Almost the same height as her, perhaps an inch or so taller at 5' 10" in her bare feet. She has an even better ass than Silki and those tits and nipples are fucking awesome.

Having finished her peacock display she planted both feet, just far enough apart to show the new gap at the tops of her legs, then put her hands on her hips.

"So what do you think of your old mum now, speaking as a guy with a professional interest in sex workers. Could I get a job in the same brothel as your favourite whore? Do you think anyone might want to book an hour or so with me?"

His mouth opened and the words tumbled out before he could check himself, "God yes, I'd fuck you anytime, your my fucking dream MILF, I'd fuck you now if I could!"

He immediately regretted his outburst, but what was said couldn't be unsaid.

"Sorry mum, I shouldn't have said that, I'm tired and just a bit pissed. Perhaps it'd be best if I headed off to bed before I say anything else I might regret!

But she didn't seem to want him to stop. In a way she looked somehow relieved at what he'd said, and she was smiling.

"So how is she better than me, which bits of my body do I need to work on before I can match her?

Tom didn't need to think, "I think your tits are a million times better than hers, but I haven't actually touched them or even seen them if it comes to that!"

When you ask a question like that you must expect an answer like that! he said to himself.

She hesitated a beat then took her hands from her hips and began to take off the skin- tight 'T' shirt. Tom was transfixed as she struggled to pull it over her tits with her long painted nails.

"D'y want me to help you, I sometimes undress Silki? I'm good with bras' and stockings and suspenders"

She nodded, dropping her hands to her side in submission to him.

Not needing any encouragement he was immediately on his feet, holding her waist he gently turned her around until he was standing close behind her, his erect cock pushing into the crack of her butt.

At his strong touch she felt the same electric thrill charge through her body, just as it always did when John held her from behind, pressing his hard penis against her.

She arched back her neck and closed her eyes, waiting for her lover's hands to cup her breasts and nuzzle his face into her neck.

Then she gasped as his hands took hold of her tits, fingers teasing and feeling for her hardening nipples.

She was in ecstasy again, loving the feeling of helplessness as he dominated her.

Then his face was into her neck, kissing, licking and teasing her skin with lips, tongue and teeth.

Slowly he began to ease the material over her breasts, unhurried, patient, deliberately raising the level of excitement growing inside her.

Tom breathed in and took control of his urges, taking his time before fondling her breasts and those amazing nipples.

Gently he slid one hand up underneath her 'T' shirt, moving it slowly over her silken skin. Slowly, carefully, in case she suddenly protested or changed her mind.

Yet she didn't, just kept her head thrown back, arms still by her side in total submission.

Then his hand cupped the lower part of one breast and she gasped with pleasure at his touch. A second later his other hand was fondling her other breast, thumbs gently teasing the hardened nipples.

"Let's get this off shall we, so I can finally see these new tits?" he whispered softly in her ear, and obediently she raised both arms above her head, allowing him to tug off the tight garment. Then it was over her head, free of her hands and once again she dropped them to her side in submission, her firm breasts now exposed to the warmth of the room. Unable to control his urge any longer he hungrily felt for her bare breasts and after cupping them in both hands he pulled her arching body even harder back onto his throbbing cock.

Her head felt drunk with lust and desire, all she wanted was for him to take her hand in hand to their bedroom and feel his strong body slip between her legs.

She kept her eyes close as he turned her around, catching her breath as he slipped his hands inside the waistband of her leggings, slowly slipping them down her thighs, over the cheeks of her butt, over the mound of her tummy tuck, exposing the perfect triangle of manicured pubic hair.

"So soft and neatly shaved, it looks like velvet. Yes soft, smooth velvet," he said softly.

Then he was kissing her pubic hair, brushing his lips and cheeks from side to side as she lifted each foot to escape the leggings.

In only a few seconds she stood naked, her eyes still tightly shut.

Then she gasped as his hand reached down to caress the mound of her sex, his fingers searching out the shaved lips of her pussy.

"Velvet, yes that's the name I was searching for, Velvet, that's the whore name I'll call you, my Velvet!"

Again she caught her breath in pleasure as her lizard brain screamed at her to reach for the bulging cock in his pants.

Then he stood up, close and personal, and was kissing her feverishly, pressing his tongue between her glossy lips, exploring her soft mouth.

A moment later she felt him slide a hand from her sex, and she was aware of him unfastening his belt, unzipping his flies, then heard his trousers slip to the floor.

This wasn't part of their love routine, John never took off his trousers until they were in the bedroom, and John never felt between her legs, and again she shuddered with anticipation.

"Get down on your knees slut!" she heard a voice suddenly command then opened her eyes.

Suddenly it wasn't John any more. It was Tom, his face flushed red with arousal, his arms now on her shoulders pushing her down onto her knees in front of him.

Momentarily confused she did what he said, kneeling down on the deep pile carpet.

Then her face was just inches away from his huge erection, steadying herself by gripping onto his muscular hairy thighs. She could smell the pre-cum oozing from the shining head.

"Well, suck it you fucking dumb slut!" He said with an unexpected edge of aggression to his voice.

"What's the problem, you never sucked a cock before Velvet, what kind of fucking whore would you make?"

Then his hands were holding the back of her head, forcing her mouth onto the bulging purple knob of his prick. Initially horrified she tried to pull her head away from him, but he was too strong for her and then her closed lips were pressing hard against the rim of his cock-head. She could taste the scent of the sea, musky odour of bleach, all the smells of raw sex.

"Open your fucking mouth and suck me off MILF!" He repeated, menace now in his voice.

Tom looked down at his new slut as she gave in to his pressure, opened her lips and instantly her mouth was filled with his pulsing shaft. His eyes were wide open, his face flushed from the erotic sensations from his cock-head, now glowing like nuclear radiation.

She had realised what he needed now, releasing his thighs and grasping his shaft. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth, he wanted her on all fours to mount from behind and finish the fuck properly.

Yet he thrust his hips forwards, watching her gag as his cock-head touched the back of her throat.

Suck you fucking slut he screamed inside his head, use your fucking tongue and jerk the shaft.

Then a lightbulb lit in her head and suddenly she understood what he wanted from her.

She understood!

Thirty years of sex with John and he had never asked her to put his penis in her mouth. But she was learning quickly, looking up at his face for feedback. Then she slipped into the perfect rhythm he wanted, seeing he had thrown his head back in ecstasy. Another wave of excitement swept her body as she realised there was so much more she had to learn about sex, those techniques she had never imagined.

How would John react to her slowly undoing his belt, carefully unzipping his trousers and reaching in to take hold of his hardening penis, before easing back his foreskin? Then take the shining purple head between her glossy lips, and begin sucking and working his shaft back and forth in a gradually increasing rhythm?

Could she make him come?

What would his cum feel and taste like as it shot repeatedly into her mouth?

At last all her curiosity about why her son sought out working girls for sex began to dawn on her. Although she had been bewildered and felt way outside her comfort zone playing a juvenile game to light his fire, she was now experiencing at first hand the flames of lust and desire she had unwittingly fanned.

In those few seconds of sexual urgency she had become his whore, his Velvet, and she knew beyond doubt that he would soon be inside her, fucking her harder than ever in her life before. And yet the thrill of her own wickedness screamed for him to take her completely and slake the lust she had lit inside him.

For Tom the sex had only just started.

When he was with Silki she knew his needs and after getting him hard with a quick blow-job she would naturally ease them both into the sixty-nine position, knowing how much he loved the lick, smell and taste of her shaved pussy, his tongue darting in and out of her. He would know how to work her clitoris and give her pleasure in return.

Now he wanted eat out his new slut's pussy.

Suddenly she was aware and living in the moment. She could smell the deodorant he had sprayed on his thighs, feel the engorged veins along his shaft and wonder at the mass of tight black curly hair around his balls and up his thighs. She now had mastery of how to suck, lick and tease more feeling into his cock-head, and match the rhythm of her hands twisting and pulling the skin on his shaft. Like a bolt from the blue she understood the true effect she was having on him, as his face contorted with pleasure and his natural thrusting into her mouth. The shocking realisation that her mouth had become her sex thrilled her, and more than anything, she wanted to experience the pulsating shock as he ejaculated, shooting cum into her throat. She was at last beginning to enjoy her first blow-job.

As her tongue licked skillfully around the edge of his cock-head and the skin pulled back tightly. his mind became filled with desire, totally transfixed on this unbelievably sexy sensation.

All he wanted now was to come harder and longer than ever before in his life. The muscles in his thighs began to twitch, his knees shook and the muscles controlling his stomach began to ripple uncontrollably. He was coming!

She noticed immediately the change in his body, the trembling and twitching. Glancing again at his face she saw it was contorted, his eyes screwed tight and his head tossing from side to side,.

Then she felt the base of his shaft suddenly thicken and his penis grow noticeably, now filling her mouth.

Realising he was about to ejaculate she sucked, licked and jerked his shaft even harder.

Then he began to moan and cry out, "Fuck! Oh fuck Velvet, fuck!"

His body was bucking and contorting as his groans grew longer and louder.

Then he came, the power and force of his pulsing contractions taking her by surprise and she struggled to keep him between her lips.

As the first hot ropes of his load hit the roof and side of her mouth she felt a shudder of elation. Then his second contraction, more hot cum began filling the small space around his penis.

So, still sucking and jerking she eased him out of her mouth until her glossy lips were left covering only the slit in his cock-head.

He was still groaning with ecstasy as she finally withdrew his shaft from her mouth, the last convulsions spraying onto her face, her neck and onto her breasts.

She was ecstatic at her work, ecstatic at the smell and taste of his hot seed and gazed up at him in awe at the power she now had over him.

Tom had never experienced such intense sensitivity in his cock before, all thoughts of eating her pussy had gone, as had his intention of mounting her from behind, all he needed was to release control and drown in the ecstatic mind-blowing sensations of his orgasm.

Opening his eyes momentarily he saw her beautiful face looking up at him, the beautiful shine of her blonde hair and those long enameled fingernails jerking him.

He was in love, smitten, absolutely consumed by this woman. Then he experienced the most intense pleasure he could remember, and began groaning and crying out uncontrollably.

For a moment or two she remained kneeling in front of him, his hot semen still in her, filling her mouth, unsure what to do next.

She could feel hot semen on her face and slowly sliding down her breasts, then she swallowed., his cum sliding down her throat and feeling more wicked than even her lizard brain could imagine.

Come home John, she prayed to herself, let me send you into ecstasy with my lips, let me smell and taste your cum, let me swallow it, let me suck you dry. You'll never go away on business again without me. I'll be your whore, do anything you want me to do.

The ultra heightening sensations in his cock-head began to subside and the contractions in the base of his shaft finally ceased, Tom at last became aware of what he'd made his mother do and remember what he'd said to her, God yes, I'd fuck you anytime, you're my dream MILF!

It was no good averting his eyes, he had to look at her. Somehow they had to talk about what had just happened. Was it all over, now his uncontrolled mouth had finally ended any further relationship with his adopted parents.

But as he forced himself to look down at her in the face, she was smiling, despite his cum filling her mouth and slowly dripping off her face onto her breasts. Then with a look of elation he watched in awe as she deliberately looked him in the eyes and swallowed his semen.

Still not breaking eye contact with him she bent forwards once more and licked the rope of cum hanging from the end of his cock, scooped up the cum from her tits and licked it into her mouth, clearly delighting in her outrageous behaviour.

With the last of his semen swallowed she wanted more so took his shaft into her mouth and with one hand slowly jerking him began to lick and suck him again. He instinctively bucked his body as her lips took his sensitivity beyond the limits of his endurance, then he cried out, "Fuck, no more, Velvet, it's too sensitive, no more please!

Seeing his distress she stopped jerking him, stopped sucking and slowly released him with a final lick.

As he opened his eyes she reached across to the low table, and still kneeling slowly poured herself a large glass of red wine, then rinsed out her mouth and swallowed the red liquid. Without a second thought, she lifted the half filled glass to his prick, emerged his cock-head until it touched the bottom, gently swilled it around then drank the contents with relish.

She felt on fire, her mind now thinking of only one thing, taking him upstairs to her bedroom and letting him fuck her. Mind and body were now screaming out for an orgasm.

CHAPTER 11

It was just after 7:15am as they hurriedly turned off the downstairs lights and frantically made their way up the staircase, across the landing and into her bedroom. The sun would be rising over the distant horizon soon, but neither had thoughts for the arrival of dawn.

Behind them, in the living room below, they left two empty bottles of red wine, glasses overturned, dregs staining the white carpet, one with faint traces of semen and lipstick. The living room, now in darkness was filled with the heady scent of her Chanel perfume. On the floor, scattered here and there lay discarded items of clothing, retaining odours of pre-cum, spit, sweat, wine and shower gel.

Both were now completely naked, having sensuously undressed each other while hungrily exchanging deep searching kisses and whispering sexy promises of what they would do to each other when they got upstairs.

She carried another bottle of wine and two fresh glasses while Tom held only his smartphone.

He had padded along behind her as they made their way up the stairs, checking out her ass, legs and hips up close.

He was not disappointed.

Her perfume led him like a bull with a ring through its nose, ensuring his hard-on never eased.

She moved surprisingly easily, even for a lithe and very fit 55 year old, her hips swayed sexily and her ass looked so inviting he wanted to kiss it and run his tongue into her crack.

With the intense kissing and feverish undressing, his erection had returned with a vengeance and he was anticipating the most memorable fuck of his life.

Velvet was the whore name he had given her and he drooled at the thought of taking her from every position he could think of.

She was certainly going to learn at first hand what it was to sell her body for money, and become a genuine sex worker he told himself.

Unusually for him, he was trembling with anticipation for this stunning whore. Whether it was because she was his adopted mother and the taboo of taking her was hardening his cock, or because she was so sexy to look at, firm to touch and erotic to smell, or more likely because she was so inexperienced and clearly aching to feel him inside her.