Preludes Ch. 02: Full-Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled back politely and stifled a smirk. She liked the shallow compliment though. Words like those (no matter how superficial or meaningless) always made her feel good. She knew what she looked like and what boys thought of her but hearing it out loud made her feel desired. It was what had led her to where she was sitting now and many similar situations in the past. Her life had become so dark and lonely in the aftermath of her and Rebecca's falling out and she was desperate for anyone to show her that she still had value. Even in the crassest of ways.

Sucking in a breath, Rachel shivered as Craig's wandering hand began to slide further up her front. As his hand moved, her shirt pulled up with it and soon her entire toned stomach was exposed. She whimpered gently as she felt his grip squeeze over her bra. Her stomach fluttered with nervous excitement.

Instinctively, she sat forward a bit so her shirt could continue to rise. She wasn't sure if she wanted to take it off but it was becoming a moot point as Craig pulled the green material up over her boobs towards her neck. Her white came completely into view and Craig swallowed audibly at the sight of her impressive chest rising and falling with each breath. He immediately went back to work, cupping her breasts on top of her bra and squeezing them upwards as they pushed slightly out of the cups and into further view.

The groping was in full force when suddenly the car stopped. Both Rachel and Craig looked around and Rachel bit her lip as her boobs got a temporary respite. Austin had pulled them off the path and parked directly behind a tiny brick shack. Just as he'd described, it really did appear to be a fully secluded spot.

Austin put the car in park and turned back towards the pair in the backseat. He raised his eyebrows at Rachel's level of undress before sighing and glaring again at Craig.

"All right dude. Girl said she was on a schedule, remember?"

Craig grinned mockingly at his friend before turning his sights back on Rachel. He scooted back and raised his hips off the seat. Undoing the buckle on his belt, he fidgeted with his zipper, and in short order, slid his jeans down past his knees. Satisfied, he looked back at Rachel and winked excitedly.

Rachel scooted towards the center of the seat and twisted her body around. She leaned down over Craig's lap and ran her hand over the front of his boxer briefs. He was already pretty hard and she smiled to herself as he jumped at her touch. With a silly grin, she brought her fingers to his waistband and hooked them inside.

Craig sat up again and exhaled roughly as Rachel slid his underwear down to meet his jeans. His dick swung free and swayed evenly as it pulsed and continued its path to full arousal. Rachel brought a hand forward and wrapped her fingers around his shaft with a bit of a playful squeeze. Craig tensed again at her touch and laughed pleasurably as she gave him a few gentle tugs. He watched with held breath as Rachel swung her knees up onto the seat behind her, and with a final friendly glance, lowered her mouth downward.

Her lips were inches away from making sweet contact with Craig's cock, when Austin unexpectedly interrupted them with a quick shout.

"Wait. Hey, sorry, Rachel. If you're gonna put your feet up on the seat, could you take off your shoes?"

Rachel froze in place. She'd never been so close to starting a blowjob only to be interrupted. She looked over at Austin incredulously as what he had asked her processed in her brain. What? Was he serious? Take off her shoes?

Craig scoffed, equally miffed at being interrupted so close to paradise. "Dude. You've got to be fucking kidding. You're making her take her shoes off? You're such a bitch about this car."

Austin set his jaw and stared back defiantly. "Whatever, asshole. It's brand new. Sorry if I don't want footprints all over the leather seats and door or whatever. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just-."

Rachel cut him off with a sigh. She sat back up slowly and swallowed as she reached for her ankle. "It's fine. I'll take them off."

She was acting cool about it, but inside her stomach twisted further. She had agreed to go with these boys to give them blowjobs out in the middle of nowhere. She was even messing up her own plans to do it. And after all that, she needed to take off her shoes? It made her feel cheap.

As she slipped off the heel of her left sneaker, she again felt shameful arousal course through her belly. Despite his cocky and now somewhat degrading behavior, Austin was still going to get what he wanted from her. She was going to do his friend first, but soon enough she'd be leaned over him as well, generously sucking on his dick until he came. She didn't know why she was going to do it or why it turned her on a little. But it didn't matter. She was going to give it to him regardless.

Rachel kicked off both her shoes and shot Austin a dry smile. She watched him grin back and fix his eyes on her as she lowered her face back into Craig's lap. And this time, with no interruptions coming, she leaned in fully and took the dick smoothly into her mouth.

A groan of pleasure sounded out above and Rachel tingled as she slid her soft lips smoothly down Craig's shaft. His penis was pretty average-sized but it was a little thicker than most. She whimpered softly as she slid lower and felt his tip nudge gently against the top of her throat. With a deep inhale through her nose, she raised her head and brought her lips back up before repeating the motion and beginning to bob steadily away.

Craig sighed deeply as the forceful pleasure rolled through his body. He'd been with his share of girls but no one as hot as Rachel. He wasn't the world's best looking guy, and if it hadn't been for football or his outgoing attitude, he probably wouldn't get much at all. The girls he'd dated or hooked up with certainly didn't look like Rachel. He groaned again with pleasure as her tongue swirled around the tip of his dick. They sure didn't suck cock like Rachel either.

Austin fidgeted somewhat awkwardly in the front seat as his gaze moved idly around between trees and plants and other scenery outside of the car. He had turned off the engine and the only sounds filling the air were gentle sucking noises accentuated by Craig's occasional groan or pleasurably muttered curse. Austin felt a little strange about watching his friend get his dick sucked but the sounds from the backseat were too much to ignore in his aroused state. He finally turned to look back over his shoulder and he felt his pants tighten further as he took in the scene.

He'd obviously heard about Rachel's acts of friendliness via rumor around school, but seeing her in action was entirely different. He swallowed hard as he watched her pretty face bobbing effortlessly over Craig's lap. Her shirt was still bunched up above her chest and Craig was trying his best to get a good feel of her boobs while she blew him. He had his left hand snaked around her torso and was stretching to get his fingers inside the left cup of her bra. He seemed to be having some success and Austin stirred further as one of Rachel's nipples came in and out of view as his friend felt her up.

For his part, Craig was in heaven. Beyond the ecstasy of Rachel's skillful mouth, he was now getting at least a somewhat decent feel of her tits under her bra. Her skin felt warm and soft and his arousal surged as his exploring fingertips passed over her nipple. He wished she had taken her bra off but he was in no position to complain. Rachel had been blowing him for a few minutes and he was simply doing his best to hold out as long as he could. He'd never gotten head nearly as good (or under as exciting circumstances) as he was getting now.

Rachel could also sense he was getting close and she began to prepare herself for his impending finish. She could taste him a bit and his breathing had quickened and his muttered curses had become raspier. His busy hand was also cupping and kneading on her breast and giving her a series of pleasurable shivers while she worked. She was still feeling a little uncomfortable about how easily she had given in though. It wasn't that she was a hard sell by any means, but ever since her terrible morning with Brad and Matt, she had been questioning whether her carefree sexual attitude was wise.

But then Shane had happened as well as Matt again. And despite the twisted nature of her hookups with both boys, she had found herself feeling just a little less empty after each time. And despite being so abjectly used in the moment as she continued to work on her first of what would surely be two boys off in the woods somewhere, she was getting that same fulfilling feeling again. Nothing else in her life was working for her right now. At least she knew she was good for this.

And good at this. Craig began to tense up and he mumbled in a low, distracted tone that Rachel should get ready. He expected that she might stop her motion hold steady, but he squirmed with pleasure as he felt her suck in tighter and continue her pace as if nothing had changed. He felt the rumblings begin to work through his legs and he gripped the door handle as he shut his eyes and prepared for release.

Sharp pleasure pierced his senses and his hips shook as he finally came. He groaned again loudly and continued to cum while Rachel stayed deep down on his dick. He hadn't had any action in a while and Rachel's talents were causing him to get off as powerfully as he ever had before. He set his jaw and locked his legs as she continued to suck him while he repeatedly came in her mouth.

Finally, Craig's dick gave a last fitful twitch and his orgasm began to recede. His heart beat hard and he shivered while Rachel gently sucked her way up his shaft and ran her tongue around his opening. She gave him a few tender licks before pushing herself back up into a seating position with a deep breath.

Both boys watched her with fixed eyes as she casually wiped away a bit of saliva that had run below her lower lip. Her mouth was closed and she gave Craig a polite smile before looking up at the ceiling of the car and swallowing a few times. He had cum a lot. Nothing overbearing but more than she had expected. She swished her tongue around the inside of her mouth and swallowed one final time before grinning softly at both boys.

Craig was spent. He simply sat slumped into the seat with a glazed-over look while he smiled back at Rachel. It had been some blowjob. He looked down at his dick which had begun to soften as he relaxed. It was still glistening and wet from Rachel's mouth. Craig thought about the half-assed plans he and Austin had made for that night. Roll by a few parties. See what was up. He smiled again at Rachel and shivered for effect. This had certainly worked out better than any of that shit.

While Craig was contentedly lounging and soaking up the post-orgasm euphoria, Austin was on a very different wavelength. Watching and hearing Rachel blow his friend had gotten him rock hard and he was more than ready to get his own fun started. He glanced over at Rachel, who was simply sitting back in her seat looking around patiently. Her cheeks were a little flushed and her lips glistened a bit. She caught Austin's look and she smiled warmly back at him, like she was a waitress who had just come to the table to take their order. Austin inhaled deeply and brought his hand to his door handle. He knew exactly what he'd be having.

Craig finally snapped out of his fog as Austin cleared his throat noticeably and opened up his door.

"Let's get movin, bro!" Austin called out with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "You can sit and play with yourself some other time."

Craig rolled his eyes, but complied. He pulled his underwear and jeans back up and redid his pants before stepping out of the car and leaving the door open for his friend. As the boys circled around the car and prepared to switch places, they met with matching smiles. Craig nodded and put out his hand for a fist-bump to which Austin smiled brightly and returned the touch. He couldn't wait.

Austin hopped into the backseat where Craig had been and shut the door gently. He could barely contain his excitement as he grinned over at Rachel. Her shirt was still rolled up and her tits looked incredible as they filled her white bra fully. The mental image that Austin had conjured up earlier of that last time he'd seen her show some good cleavage was now being replaced with this current edition.

He could really just look at her boobs forever. His ex-girlfriend was very hot, but she had a slim, petite frame with nothing near the blessings that filled out Rachel's shirt. Austin definitely couldn't wait to get his dick sucked, but he first extended a hand to begin his own groping session. He wasted no time and slid his fingers inside the cups of her bra and deeply squeezed the warm flesh of her breasts. They were incredible. Her nipples were already erect from Craig's earlier touches and each sensation greeting the tips of his fingers was divine.

Austin could've gone on for a while longer but his attention was snapped away as he heard Craig hop into the driver's seat and close the door behind him. His momentarily looked away from the alluring vision in front of him and narrowed his eyes at his friend with confusion.

"Dude, what are you doing? Get back on the other side!"

Craig rolled his eyes again and laughed. "Bro. Are you still being serious? I can't even sit in the driver's seat? You're fucking out of control. You're about to get some head from one of the hottest girls in our school, and you're worried that your best friend might...? What? I don't even know. What is it that I could possibly do to hurt daddy's little gift here?"

Austin sucked in a breath and began to retort when he glanced back at Rachel and stopped. She was holding back a smile. He wanted to fire back at his friend but he knew starting a fight was pretty ridiculous at the moment. Craig was right about one thing: he didn't need to be worrying about anything besides the half-naked girl in the backseat who was seemingly ready and willing to put her mouth on his dick whenever he wanted to get started.

With a sigh, Austin shot his friend a final, annoyed glance before returning to Rachel's boobs.

"Fine. Just, like, don't touch anything."

Craig shook his head with a mocking grin and turned back around in the seat. Unlike Austin, he had no real desire to watch Rachel work. He'd already gotten an up close and personal view and he was blissfully satisfied. He ran his hands over the wood-grain of the steering wheel and turned his attention away from the backseat.

Austin explored Rachel's chest for another minute before finally relenting and slumping back into the seat. He put his hands up behind his head and smiled at Rachel while his dick throbbed in his pants. Unlike Craig, who had taken the initiative to remove his own pants, Austin preferred when a girl did the work before she blew him. It made the experience more enriching.

Rachel took his cues and leaned towards him with a matching smile. She brought her fingers to his belt and undid the buckle with familiar skill. As she began to unzip his jeans, she grinned to herself as she thought about him fussing over his car. He really was being a baby about it. Take off her shoes. Don't touch anything. What a tool.

Her grin subsided though as she slid his pants down past his knees and looked over his obviously hard penis straining against his underwear. Despite his off-putting attitude, she was still about to suck him off. It didn't make sense to her but Rachel had long since tried to make sense of why she did what she did so often.

With an involuntary lick of her lips, Rachel slid Austin's underwear down over his thighs and pulled them to his knees. His dick was hard and pulsing as it popped up and stood at full attention. It was a nice penis. A bit larger than Craig's and well-shaped. Austin was also neatly shaven. He was clearly used to getting frequent action down there.

The thought made Rachel's mid drift again to his ex-girlfriend, Michelle. She thought about how Austin had so casually (and crudely) mentioned earlier that he would often take her to this very spot to have sex with her. Michelle was a pretty girl and Rachel liked her. It had been at least a few weeks since their breakup, but they'd been dating the entire year (maybe longer for all Rachel knew). She felt a little weird about what she was about to do knowing that she was friends with Michelle. She didn't want to make anyone else mad at her. She had enough of that lately. Oh well. It was a little late in the game for cold feet.

Pushing away the doubts, she brought her hand to Austin's shaft and gave him a few gentle tugs. He tensed at her touch and brought his own hand to rest on her shoulder. Their eyes met for a second before Rachel shot him a final polite smile and turned her face back downwards. She positioned her body over him and opened her mouth wide.

Austin let out a hissing curse as Rachel lowered her face into his lap and took him into her mouth. He tensed as she closed her lips down near to the base of his shaft and sucked him in firmly. His hand slid up from her shoulders and rested on the back of her neck, cupping the soft strands of hair that lay free from her ponytail. He shivered with delight as she dragged her lips back up towards his tip and flicked her tongue all around. With the gentlest of pushes, he guided her back down as she sucked him in again.

Rachel could feel the slight tension of Austin's hand holding her by the neck. He wasn't forcing her any direction, but it was clear that he wanted to have a bit of influence on the process. She didn't mind, and sometimes if the mood was right, she even liked being controlled. Usually though, she preferred that the guy remain hands-off and simply let her work. She was confident in her techniques and knew that usually when a boy tried to "guide" her, he just ended up interfering and messing with her rhythm.

And the rhythm that Rachel had so naturally crafted was beginning to take form. Her face bobbing effortlessly up and down over Austin's lap, she began to make gentle moaning noises as she sucked him. Her arousal spiked in a confusing way and she realized that she was definitely getting hotter as she thought about how she was out in the middle of nowhere with not one, but two boys for the sole reason that they'd had the good fortune of running into her at the gas station.

Had either party been a minute earlier or later, none of this would be happening. But because fate had dealt the cards as it had, and because the boys had been bold enough to ask, Rachel was now dutifully sucking her second dick in the past ten minutes. It was crazy. Even if she had just decided to skip walking into the store and to get her iced tea, she'd never have run into them. And she'd be on her way to-. Rachel's stomach twisted with guilt. She didn't want to think about that.

As Rachel continued to suck him with precision, Austin clenched his jaw and enjoyed every second. And he also let her know. He was definitely more vocal than Craig had been and he alternated between sucking in his breath and peppering Rachel with various comments complimenting her skill and appearance. God, this is so good. You're fucking great at this. Damn, you're hot. Fuck, you're killing me. Damn, girl. Jesus Christ. Shit.

Rachel let each comment soak into her and feed her arousal. She reveled in any form of audible compliments on her work. Noises and heavy breathing made her tingle and actual words of praise were even better. Even something as basic and crass as 'Fuck, you sure know what you're doing down there, huh?' made Rachel shiver excitedly at times.