Preludes Ch. 02: Full-Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd once had a guy tell her during the entire duration of the blowjob how she could do porn because she "sucked so good." In his blood-deprived brain-state, he must've thought he was giving her a huge compliment. He'd even mentioned a few of his favorite porn stars and told her how he was sure she was even better.

It had been a very strange experience, and while it had made her roll her eyes, it had also turned her on. Not because she had the slightest desire of having sex for a living, but because even if the compliments had been at best clumsy, and at worst confusingly degrading, they were still the guy's way of showing his appreciation any way he knew how. Rachel didn't care what form the praise came in. She only needed to know that she was pleasing him and that he would lust for it later.

It was these types of thought that drifted through her brain as she enjoyed Austin's stream of enthusiastic remarks. She was getting into the blowjob even more and had just begun to pick up her intensity when she felt a tingle in her jeans. But not a sexual feeling. An actual tingle. A vibration. It was coming from her back pocket. Her phone was buzzing.

Normally she would ignore such things while she was in the middle of giving head, but she suddenly remembered that she'd had plans that she was currently blowing off. She brought her head up momentarily and let Austin's dick fall from her lips. Glancing back across her body, her eyes lingered over her ass that was arched into the air in her kneeling position over the seats. With a sigh and a quick decision, she decided to ignore it for now as she looked at Austin's expectant expression. He clearly didn't want her to stop. She lowered her face back down and resumed sucking him.

She'd been back at it a few seconds when her pocket vibrated again. She started to rise up when she felt Austin switch hands with his grip on her neck and guide her back down. At the same time, she felt his hand other hand make contact with her ass and she widened her eyes as he spoke.

"It's cool. Stay down there. I'll get it for you."

Rachel raised her head up through Austin's hold and began to protest.

"Hey! Wait. What are you-? C'mon don't mess with my phone!"

Austin had already slid the phone out of her back pocket and he simply shot her a slick grin. "C'mon, Rach. I'm not going to mess anything up. Just keep doing what you're doing. I'll tell you who called."

Rachel bit her lip and stared at him for a second. She started to say something again but Austin cut her off and gently began to guide her by her neck back down to his lap. She sighed and didn't resist. She didn't want him reading her phone. It felt like an invasion of privacy. But she didn't really want to fight it. She brought her lips back to his dick and began sucking him again.

Austin waited for a few seconds until Rachel was faithfully blowing him as she had been before he flicked on her phone with his thumb. A text had come through. He cleared his throat and spoke as Rachel's head continued to bob in his lap.

"Um, it was a text from, uh, Kevin. He said: 'Hey! Did you want me to order a pizza or something or did you already eat?' "

Austin smirked and moved his hand as Rachel again raised her head up in reaction to his relayed message. He smiled at her and cocked his head teasingly as she wiped some moisture from her lips.

"Who's Kevin? Please tell me not your boyfriend."

Rachel tensed and her stomach twisted at the implication that she might have agreed to blow two random guys if she was currently in a relationship. The fact that Austin would even ask made her realize what kind of girl he thought she was. She smiled sheepishly and shook her head.

"No. Of course not. I don't have a boyfriend. Would I be out here with you if I did? No, Kevin's just an old friend of mine. He's the one I was supposed to be meeting before you two, um, altered my day."

Her own words sent a pang of guilt through her body. Kevin was one of her closest friends and she hadn't seen him in well over a month. It had been harder to keep up after she'd changed schools, and once she and Rebecca had gotten so close, she hadn't really made time for Kevin.

He'd texted her earlier in the week to see if she wanted to come by and catch up. And as she was in the midst of such an awful time at school with everything that had happened, she had gratefully agreed. She'd figured she could use someone to talk to. Someone she could trust.

But now things weren't looking so good for their planned date. Rachel's stomach twisted further. She hadn't seen Kevin in forever, and now that she'd finally committed to a plan, she was screwing it up. And for what? Her ears burned as she felt Austin begin to gently guide her back down. She'd blown off one of her best friends so that she could give head to a couple of guys from school out in the woods.

Rachel didn't consider herself a slut and she resented anyone who labeled her as such. In her opinion, she should be free to do whatever she wanted. It was her life. Why abstain from something she enjoyed because other people had some outdated, preconceived notion of what was proper and not? Boys certainly could hook up as often as they liked and such behavior was not only tolerated, but celebrated. So why not her?

But it was during moments like she was in currently that Rachel did wonder if people were right when they applied that label to her. She was simply being used right now. And while she was doing it willingly, she was hurting someone else in the process. What did these boys mean to her? Probably about as little as she meant to them. So why was she out here? Why hadn't she turned her car down a different road? And the most confusing question: why was it turning her on?

Rachel submitted once again and let Austin guide her back into resuming her blowjob. She sucked him in and tried to focus on what she was doing instead of what she wasn't.

Austin had smirked at her description of Kevin. He was glad he wasn't her boyfriend. Not that it would have stopped him if he had been, but he didn't want some bullshit drama later. He smiled to himself as Rachel continued to service him. Her little breaks were helping him last longer and he was happy with the opportunities to extend the experience. He glanced back at the text message and spoke with a grin.

"So, did you want me to tell him to skip the pizza since you've, um, already eaten?"

Rachel's cheeks burned as she heard both Austin and Craig laugh at the joke. They weren't being malicious and they weren't attacking Kevin, but she still didn't like the implication. It drove the point home that she was leaving her friend in the lurch while she casually took care of two guys for no good reason. The joke was a little bit funny though. Austin was pretty sharp.

Rachel pulled up off of him for yet another time and smiled sarcastically.

"Very funny." Her voice had a touch of pleading in it. "C'mon. Please don't mess with my phone. Don't text him, okay?"

Austin smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "All right. That's fine. But look, you gotta stop teasing me with these breaks. You're killing me."

Rachel rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. This time she didn't need to wait for him to guide her back down. He was right. She had a job to do. And the better job she did, the faster she'd be done.

First giving his dick a few playful rubs, she dropped her head back into his lap and sucked him in deep. She pushed away all of her guilty thoughts and focused on her singular goal of delivering as much physical pleasure as she could to the boy sitting below her. She could hear his fingers still clicking on her phone and she really hoped he wasn't texting or going through her messages. There was private stuff there. But she didn't come back up to stop him. She simply continued to suck his dick as best she knew how.

She was swirling her tongue all around his shaft when she felt Austin's hand slide her phone back into her back pocket. His touch lingered for a moment as he rubbed coarsely over the swell of her tight jeans. She tingled as he began to run his hand from her ass up her backside. His palm slipped over her green butterfly tattoo and up the small of her back before resting finally over the exposed straps of her bra. Rachel tingled again, this time more forcefully, as she wondered if he was going to undo the clasp. He'd already had some good fun with her boobs earlier. Maybe he wanted a better feel (and view)?

She surged with nervous arousal as her suspicions were confirmed. With a slick movement, Austin undid the clasp, sending the material springing apart. Rachel's heavy breasts shifted at the lessening of their constriction and she whimpered softly. Her shoulder straps were still on so not much had changed, but Austin now had much clearer access to her chest. And it was clear that he was going to take advantage of the opening.

As Rachel continued to run her lips smoothly over his cock, Austin snaked his left arm around her back and reached up under her body. It was the same as Craig had done, only now with her bra hanging loosely, his path wasn't impeded. Austin slid his exploring hand under the cup and sighed as he took a deep handful of Rachel's immaculately soft, hanging breast. His dick twitched with pleasure as he squeezed firmly into her warm flesh. He smiled as he heard Rachel moan at the touch, her mouth still busy and full. He couldn't see her tits from his angle but that wasn't that important at the moment. The feeling was all he needed, and as it combined with what she was doing in his lap, he felt the first tingles of his release beginning to build.

The touches on her breasts sending pleasurable shivers through her senses, Rachel moaned and whimpered as she continued to suck away and bring Austin close to his finish. She had been blowing him for longer than it had taken Craig to get off, and given how rock hard he was, she figured he had to be close. She pulled her cheeks in firmly and wrapped her soft lips snuggly around his dick as she slid him in and out of her mouth with each pass.

Her confirmation of his impending end came quickly as his legs tensed up and his grip on her breast tightened roughly. Ever the talker, Austin explicitly let Rachel know he was about cum hard and the pressure on her neck from his right hand increased. She continued to suck him smoothly and she smiled to herself as her own excitement began to climb.

She bobbed away for a few more strokes before she felt him twitch in her mouth and erupt. He came forcefully and Rachel felt his shot go directly into her throat. She swallowed quickly and kept sucking while he continued to cum in waves. He was muttering incoherently and Rachel felt another surge of pleasure as she took pride in how good she was making him feel. Despite all his bullshit about his car, she'd enjoyed giving him some casual head and his pleasurable orgasm was only making the experience sweeter.

Finally, Austin began to trail off and the final few twitches of his penis came to a halt. Rachel continued to bob her head and suck on him as he shivered audibly. His reactions fueled her and they made her want to keep going. She felt him release his grip on her breast and she brought her own hand to his shaft to hold him while she gave him a few final generous sucks. Lifting her chin, she let him slip from her mouth while she swallowed what was left. She then extended her tongue and gave him a couple of playful licks around his head as she cleaned him up.

As Austin let his breath slowly return to normal, Rachel slowly pushed herself back up onto her seat. She was aware that her boobs were now mostly exposed and she tingled as she saw two sets of eyes excitedly shoot to her chest. It turned her on so much to see boys' reactions to her body.

She feigned ignorance for a few seconds, pretending that she was unaware that she was now visibly naked. Then with a false look of embarrassment, she flashed a silly smile and moved to cover herself. She slipped her bra back on and adjusted her boobs, giving the boys one final look before she pulled her green shirt back down. She was revved up fully now and suddenly feeling a bit unfulfilled herself.

Towards the end of her session with Austin she'd begun to feel a steady pulsing between her legs and her arousal had only spiked further when he'd came. Her eyes danced with excitement as she looked back at the two lucky recipients of her gifts. Craig was grinning widely, obviously capturing the quick view she'd given him for later use. And Austin was simply glowing in his euphoric state. Rachel tingled again and she began to reflexively rub her thumb and forefinger together. This had been fun!

A minute or two passed as the trio joked and exchanged a few awkward words. Finally, Austin gathered himself and explicitly informed Craig that he'd better move to the passenger side or he'd move him himself. Craig made yet another joke about Austin and his precious Mercedes before complying and switching seats. Rachel simply reclined lazily and bit her lip as the car started back up and Austin returned them to the parking lot.

When they reached the spot where Rachel had left her car, Austin put his car in park and the boys turned to look at her. Rachel always hated these awkward moments. She usually felt obligated to say something to break the tension. Really, it should be the boy (or in this case boys) who did something to make her feel comfortable. She smiled warmly and was reaching for her door handle when Austin spoke.

"Hey, thanks for hanging out with us, Rach. Definitely beat the hell out of our other plans for the evening."

Craig nodded and grinned at her as well.

"No doubt. And look, definitely holler at us next time to have to get gas. Austin will zoom over in this pretty little ride ASAP."

The boys laughed and Rachel rolled her eyes.

"I'll think about it." She winked. "I guess I'll see you boys later. Hope the party is fun!"

The boys nodded and Rachel hopped out of the car to get back in her Civic. She gave Austin a friendly little wave as he pulled out of the spot next to her and returned to the main road. Within seconds, the sleek black shape of the SUV was gone from sight. She sighed and bit her lip as another tingle tickled her senses. Well, that had been interesting.

As she started her car, her eyes flicked to the clock on the dash, causing another shameful twist in her gut. Shit! Kevin! She was so late! She suddenly remembered the text he'd sent her while she'd been going down on Austin. He was probably still waiting for her to respond about the pizza. She lifted her butt off the seat to reach for her phone when she felt it vibrate again. She pulled it from her pocket and stared at the screen in confusion. It was another text from Kevin.

Oh no! Well okay. I hope everything is all right. Just holler if you need anything!

Rachel's eyes narrowed in further confusion. What was he talking about?

Her stomach suddenly sank as she remembered Austin had been clicking on her phone. Shit. Had he done something? What did he say to-?

Rachel clicked through the screen and brought up the text message history between her and Kevin. Her eyes widened as she saw a message of her own inserted directly between the two from Kevin. One that she had not sent. She set her jaw. Austin. That asshole!

Hey Kev! Sorry but I can't make it tonight. A couple of things just came up and I have to take care of them. Sorry! J

Rachel felt her face get hot. A couple of things "came up"? She tingled as she knew exactly what he was jokingly referring to. What a dick. He'd obviously been trying to be funny, but he'd had no right to take her phone and play a game like that. After what she had done for him?

Rachel tossed the phone onto the seat next to her and let out a big sigh. What was she going to do now? She was already pretty late to meet Kevin. And it would be pretty awkward to tell him she now was coming after all.

On top of it all, Rachel suddenly didn't feel like going to hang out anyway. Despite her flare of anger over Austin's text, she was still strangely turned on. She coursed with excited energy and she swallowed as her mind raced. She had wanted to go to Kevin's house so she could talk to him about all the bullshit she was going through. But now? Now she felt strangely okay for the first time in weeks.

Her hookups with Matt and Shane had brought her primarily feelings of shame and self-loathing, but they'd also given her the slightest hints of pleasure. And what she'd just done with Austin and Craig had reversed that ratio entirely. She felt wanted and valuable. Two things she hadn't felt since Rebecca had turned her back on her.

Rachel felt her pulse quicken as she again pictured Craig's face when he'd seen her boobs. And Austin's constant stream of compliments while she'd been working him skillfully between her lips. Another pleasurable surge crackled through her and she whimpered as she reflexively brought her hand to the front of her jeans and pressed in. She was so turned on.

She gripped the wheel of her car tightly and put it into gear. She wasn't going to Kevin's

She needed more.

NEXT - Chapter 3: Self-Medicating