Preludes Ch. 05: Cancelled Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seeing you moaning with my man Brad right here on this same couch."

Rachel's stomach twisted and her eyes widened as the answer she should've anticipated hit her squarely in the gut. She felt her heart pound and the automatic motion of her hand around his shaft came to a quick stop. Their gaze still locked, she watched him for a moment, before shutting her eyes and reliving the very image he had just described.

She could feel the smooth, pleasurable sensations of Brad's dick sliding in and out of her. She remembered how he'd flipped her over on her stomach and re-entered her to finish. She'd practically pulled an ab muscle straining her hips to push ever closer to his body. She'd been so lost in the sensation and all she'd wanted was to feel it as intensely as she could.

They'd both came, with Brad pulling out and finishing on her stomach and by her pussy. She could picture his face, contorted with pleasure as he'd lost control and let go. It had been so intense and wild, and for the few moments that her brain had allowed her to enjoy it before the darkness had crashed down, it had been one of the most relaxing, satisfying feelings of her life.

She snapped back to the moment and opened her eyes, not wanting to relive that parts that had come next. The rush of terror and crushing dread. The feelings of shame and panic as her brain had caught up to what she had just done, and whom she had done it with.

She watched Matt's eyes drift all over her body and take her in with hunger. It was obvious that he had no mixed feelings over that memory. For him, it was only arousing and exciting.

Still unsure as to why he had brought it up, and not eager to continue thinking about it, Rachel thought quickly and decided to end the conversation the best way she knew how. With a polite smile, she resumed the smooth tugging motion on his cock and began to lower her face back into his lap. She opened her mouth again and was preparing to take him in when she felt him reach out and stop her.

"Hold up. You know, that memory is hot as shit, but it's also a little painful."

Rachel tensed and lifted her chin back up to look at him evenly. Painful? Did Matt actually have a little regret over it, too? Did a small part of him realize that it had been fucked up and wrong? He didn't have any relationship with Rebecca (outside the awful trick he'd played on her) but he had to know that it wasn't right what he'd convinced Rachel to do? Right?

"Painful? What do you mea-?"

Rachel's gentle question was interrupted as Matt sat forward and grinned down at her. He looked taller from his new position. Bigger.

"Well, I mean it's painful that I have to live with only the memory of seeing you do all that. Don't get me wrong, the whole thing was hot. But I wish I could've switched places with my boy."

Rachel's stomach twisted again and she felt shivers go through her fingertips. She was beginning to understand what Matt was getting at. Not only did he regret not getting a turn with her back on that day, but he was hinting at the idea that it was a regret that could be remedied.

Her mind beginning to race, Rachel thought desperately about her next move. She needed to stop this train immediately and redirect it somewhere else. Obviously, Matt loved her sucking his dick. Maybe if she just started again and got even more into it. She could enhance the experience and suck all on his balls. She could even go lower if it meant keeping him at bay...

With a weak smile, she lowered her face back down and again parted her lips to take him back in. But he stopped her for the second time. Rachel again looked into his eyes and began to feel her heart beating in her temples as she anticipated his words.

"Wait. You heard what I said, right? Look, you give head like a pro and I ain't complaining, but that memory is just torture, girl!" He stopped and took an exaggerated breath as he indicated to her chest. "And those tits. God. They're the best. Having them in my face and kissing all over them was so hot. I know you liked it too."

Rachel swallowed and kept her eyes locked on him. She didn't move an inch. Matt continued.

"I just-. Shit. Not only was seeing you like that so hot, but Brad said it felt amazing." He paused and leaned in towards her face and touched her gently by her forehead.

"He said your pussy was just perfect."

Rachel sucked in an involuntary breath and a weak whimper escaped her lips. She could feel her pulse in her throat. And between her legs.

As the confusing arousal spread through her, she fought to push it back. What Matt was hinting at was dangerously wrong, and that's why it excited her. But "wrong" was the operative word here. Everything she'd ever done with him had likely been some shade of "wrong." From agreeing to blow him after a two-minute conversation that first night to her awful threesome in this same basement to the now-multiple times she'd returned to service him without any hesitation.

But this? Sex? With him?? It might have been the most wrong thing ever.

Not only had her last experience with actual sex been a devastating and jarring event, the one before it hadn't been a positive memory either. Rachel purposefully avoided having "casual" sex and it was a policy that (until recently) had been strictly enforced. As mindlessly eager (and willing) as she was to drop to her knees and provide any number of boys with some oral friendliness, she was serious and picky about whom she'd let go further. Her episode with Brad had been a true aberration and one that had strongly reinforced every reason she'd had for being so careful.

The thoughts bounced around her head chaotically as she continued to feel the weight of the moment bearing down on her. She watched Matt's face convey a sense of hopeful anticipation. She also considered the scene. She was topless, on her knees in front of him, still holding onto his penis. She had only a thin piece of spandex to her name and the implication that removing it was the next natural step in this twisted relationship she had with Matt was growing stronger.

With a deep swallow, she gathered herself and began to object.

"Matt, I-. Look, you know that thing with Brad and, um, you and me (she flinched as verbalizing their threesome made her stomach twist) was a crazy thing. It wasn't supposed to happen. It shouldn't have-. I shouldn't have done that and I don't think it's a good idea to do something like that aga-."

Matt listened to her attempt at rebuffing him and he jumped in quickly, sensing she might be gaining momentum. He laughed and shot her a friendly grin, as if she was being too serious about the whole thing.

"No, no, hey. Yo, I'm not saying we should call him up and get it on again." He paused as her brow twisted nervously. He knew that wasn't what she meant. But he had to sell it a certain way.

"I'm just talking about you and me. I mean, it's not like we've just been holding hands around here."

He winked at her and let his eyes run over their respective bodies. Rachel felt her ears burn as his words hit their mark. That was certainly true. She'd blown him close to half-a-dozen times by now. Every time he asked for something, she gave it to him. Take off her clothes, play with her tits. Cum in her mouth, cum on her face. She'd never said no. Was this going to be suddenly different?

Before she could respond, Matt spoke again, this time with firm, confident tone.

"In fact, forget Brad all together. Fuck him. He's the reason I'm stuck with that torturous memory. He's the reason it's all I can think about when I see that hot body of yours. It's not-."

He paused and licked his lips, bending his confident smile into a slight pout.

"It's not fair."

Rachel felt the dizzying rush flare up in her head. Fair. That was it. The final perfectly-placed shot that broke through her weakening wall and squashed the resistance. Agreeing to have sex with Matt was so far out of bounds that it would've required a perfect storm. But that storm had just found its final ingredient.

In addition to the dull, aching feelings of worthlessness she'd felt after the events of the day, she was physically aroused, mentally beaten, and emotionally vulnerable. And now that the concept of "fairness" had been broached, Rachel knew she wouldn't fight anymore. It was wrong. But that didn't matter. She was willing. And she was ready.

Matt's eyes brightened as he sensed a familiar expression of capitulation on her face. She hadn't spoken, but he knew her well enough by now that words weren't necessary. He'd seen that look in her eyes during that moment on the couch almost a month prior when he'd whispered desperately to her that he needed her again. She'd already been out of control, but her eyes had registered concession. And within seconds, that concession had become official.

Not wanting to lose the momentum he'd gained, Matt smiled brightly and began to get the gears turning. He leaned forward and brought both hands to her shoulders, pulling her in towards him with a smooth hug. He exhaled as he felt her rise higher on her knees and allow him to guide their bodies closer. An electric shock hit him as her heavy breasts brushed firmly over his cock. Her head came into his chest and he inhaled deeply, taking the sweet smell of her hair into his nose.

The next few moments felt like a dream to Rachel. She felt herself pulling away from Matt's hug and slowly getting to her feet. She trembled, almost to the point of shaking, as she watched Matt slip his fingers into her spandex shorts and pull them slowly down her legs. She shivered as the cool air of the room hit her pussy and she closed her eyes as Matt brought her shorts to her ankles and helped her step out of them.

The next thing she knew, she was lying quietly on her back across the soft, squishy leather of the couch. She watched with wide eyes as Matt stood up tall and removed the clothes he was still wearing. Her gaze switched to his penis, which after a few minutes of inattention, had now re-risen noticeably to the occasion.

As Matt grinned and slowly began to position himself over her body, Rachel's heart raced. Beyond her apprehension over the act itself, she began to think of other fears as well. She realized he didn't appear to be getting a condom or anything. Despite her "no sex" policy, Rachel was on the pill. But that still didn't mean that it was smart to-.

"Hey, um, do you have a-?"

Matt anticipated her words and shook his head with a disarming smile.

"Nah, it's all good though, right? Don't worry. I'll just pull out like Brad did."

The reminder of the threesome again made Rachel flinch and she realized she wasn't going to object. She nodded at him blankly and chewed on her lower lip as he continued to lower himself down to meet her.

She whimpered reflexively as Matt balanced his weight on one arm and brought his other hand to her chest. He gave her a deep, eager squeeze and grinned happily at the sensation. His dick pulsed painfully and he glanced down between their legs before looking back up at Rachel's face and raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

Rachel swallowed again as she received his signal. Words weren't necessary. She knew fully what he wanted next. She looked down past his face, over her heaving chest and landed her eyes on his cock. It was full and long and hovering just inches from her body. With a final deep breath, she looked back into his eyes and adjusted her weight on the cushions, spreading her legs purposefully.

Matt grinned and wasted no further time.

A combined gasp filled the room as the tip of Matt's penis made firm contact with Rachel's pussy. He was fully hard and Rachel tensed as he pushed in and began to slowly part her. She'd gotten a little worked up during the blowjob but there hadn't been any true foreplay or direct stimulation. Matt's initial thrust came to a pinching halt and she whimpered again as she felt him slip partially back out before returning to work his way in deeper.

As her body slowly began to respond, Rachel moaned gently at the feeling of Matt entering her more fully. After a few probing thrusts, she sucked in a deep breath at the sensation of his body coming to meet hers. She widened her eyes and looked up at his face. Her mouth fell open reflexively. He was completely inside her.

Up above, Matt could barely contain his delight. He shivered pleasurably as the warm, gripping sensation of Rachel's pussy enveloped every inch of his dick. She was tight and smooth and meltingly soft inside. He let his gaze drift from her face, across her full tits, and down past her flat stomach, finally tracing the subtle, well-formed thin strip of light brown hair that led directly between her legs. His heart pounded as he drank in the hypnotic image of his own cock buried deeply inside her. Keeping his eyes on the spot, he slowly pulled out and began to thrust evenly back into her.

Rachel felt frozen in time as she suddenly realized that they were fully engaged in the act. It was completely official. She was having sex with Matt. His dick was moving smoothly in and out and her body was shaking gently from the impact of each thrust, her heavy breasts jiggling gently in time.

She swallowed as she searched his face and registered the excited lust in his eyes. She gasped as he brought his hand back to her breasts and resumed groping her greedily. Instinctively, she reached up and gripped him by the back of his neck. Her eyes still wide, she braced against him and began to rock her body back to his pace.

Matt breathed out through a toothy grin as he felt the new sensation of Rachel beginning to engage herself more fully. The first minute or two of fucking her while she'd lay still had been perfectly fine, but having her subtly grind her body back into him upped the pleasure considerably.

He thought about the blowjob she'd just been giving him a little earlier, as well as the other times she'd done him in the past. Giving head was certainly her forte, but what he was feeling now was completely different. Her body was just so excellent and her wide, eager eyes and soft-featured face made her look so innocent. It was different from watching her suck his dick. Usually then, she looked engaged and controlling. It always made for an incredible experience, but it was always something that she was doing to him. Now, the tables had turned. He was in control. He was the one leading the experience. He was fucking her.

The thoughts continued to swirl through his brain as he picked up his pace and continued to pump into her. Each thrust provided such pleasurably smooth friction and Matt found himself beginning to fear the first tingles of an orgasm. He didn't want the experience to end so quickly. He needed to find a way to stretch things out.

Matt finally let his eyes leave Rachel's face and again drop to her chest. He'd pulled his hand away to adjust his weight and he grinned admiringly at the view. Her full tits were shaking gently to the rhythm of their bodies. They sagged subtly to the sides but somehow remained unnaturally upright and firm for their size and weight. He grinned again. He loved those tits. In fact...

With a deep breath, Matt stopped rocking and held his body still. As Rachel's face registered confusion, he winked at her and pushed himself quickly upright back onto his knees. With a start, he pulled out of her and adjusted his legs so that he was again sitting upright on the couch. Shooting her a smiling nod, he reached for Rachel's wrist and indicated for her to come to him.

Rachel had been confused as to what he was doing, but the picture became clear very quickly. She pushed herself up and allowed him to guide her by the arm over to where he was sitting. Her eyes flicked down to his dick, still upright and rock hard, but now shiny and wet. She licked her lips and looked back at him just as he began to speak.

"Hop on, babe."

The request was just so cliché-Matt. Hop on, babe. Unsubtle, almost vulgar. But just so casual. Rachel looked down at him again and bit her lip as she watched his eyes dance with anticipation. He wanted her to ride him. She smirked. Not that he was the first boy to prefer the view of her boobs bouncing in his face...

With no further hesitation, Rachel edged in close to Matt and slowly lifted her left leg up and over his body. She straddled him smoothly and adjusted her position a final time before lowering her pelvis back into his lap. Another shiver coursed through her body as she felt him re-enter her with slippery ease. As his dick slid deeply inside her, she tossed her hair back, brought her hands to his shoulders, and began to gently rock her hips into him.

Matt groaned with pleasure as the image he had envisioned materialized perfectly before his eyes. He moved his hands to Rachel's hips and gripped her firmly, pulling her body more fully into his with each thrust. He again watched the arousing scene of his dick disappearing smoothly into her pussy and he swallowed hard to control the sensation. She felt so good riding his dick. It was exactly as he had imagined it would be.

And a big part of that image he had pictured was shaking just inches from his face. Satisfied with Rachel's pace and force, he removed his hands from her waist and brought them quickly to the promised land. With a groan, he gripped her breasts roughly, cupping them around the sides, and pushed them together. As Rachel calmly fucked him, he kneaded, groped, and sucked on her tits like they were the first pair he'd gotten his hands on. It was immaculate. And he never wanted it to end.

Rachel continued to ride him in this fashion for quite a few minutes. Honestly, she was surprised at his stamina. She'd figured that after giving him half a blowjob and letting him strip her down and put his penis inside her for the first time that he wouldn't be able to stay in control very long. But it had been awhile. Normally, she would be grateful for (and delighted in) the extended clock, but this simply wasn't the case at present. Her mind was lost in so many dark and confusing places that she had almost entirely detached herself from the experience. While Matt was groaning, groping, and muttering away, she was simply sliding into him with mindless ease. It was like she wasn't even there.

But regardless of her detachment, Matt was fully engaged. He'd been running his hands all over her body. From her tits to her ass to her hips and waist. Her skin was so soft and smooth although they were both beginning to show the first signs of subtle perspiration. Matt's hands were hot and sweaty and her breasts were beginning to get reddened from the heat and forceful grips of his attention.

As great as it way for him though, it eventually had to end. When the first tickles of impending release crept up his legs, Matt simply surrendered. He knew he was going to get off violently and he didn't want to fight any longer. Estimating his own internal clock, he gave Rachel a quick warning and began to push her back from his body. As his dick came free, he indicated with a wild look for her to get back on her knees between his legs.

Rachel didn't have time to really consider it. She shuddered as she felt him slip from her body, and when he conveyed his "request," she blankly complied. She fell back to her ankles and watched with a nervous expression as Matt brought a hand to his dick and began jerking it roughly. Finally, she heard him groan with delight and push his hips off the couch towards her face. She sucked in a breath and shut her eyes.

The first copious wave splashed directly over her right eye, which she'd thankfully shut just in time. She kept her breath in tight as another shot landed between her nose and mouth. It felt warm and instinctively she licked her upper lip, as if she were swatting at a fly that had landed on her arm. She shivered as she tasted the familiar saltiness and she retracted her tongue quickly.