Preludes Ch. 09: Oral Reports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel moved to a nearby water fountain and pretended to be getting a quick drink as she waited. The hallway was empty now but she still had no desire to arouse any suspicion. Setting aside the obvious trouble that a teacher's attention would bring, having a fellow student become an accidental witness to what she was about to do might be even worse. She knew what people thought and whispered about her, but seeing her with a boy like Zachary would certainly push the gossip into an entirely new stratosphere.

Finally, Zachary re-emerged from the bathroom and gave her a nervous nod. Standing up tall and wiping some cool water from her lips, Rachel swallowed hard and gave everything one last thought. With a sigh, and a disbelieving smirk, she approached the door and slyly slipped inside.

Although they were safely alone, the sounds of her shoes echoing on the hard tile of the bathroom floor sent shivers up Rachel's spine. While every aspect about going into a bathroom and orally satisfying a classmate during school was crazy and intense, the handful of seconds between entering the room and making it safely into a stall was always the most nerve-wracking part for Rachel. In those brief moments, she was totally exposed. Someone could open the door and see the very obvious implication of her standing with a boy in such a taboo location. There would be no explanation or way to smooth things over. She'd be caught.

Thankfully, such an outcome had never ensued and Rachel swallowed with relief as she and Zachary made it to a stall at the far end of the room. Sucking in a breath, she stepped in behind him and shut the door with a click. The space was small and she flinched as she turned and brushed her elbow unexpectedly across his stomach. Turning to fully face him, she looked up at his eyes and prepared to move forward.

But she hesitated. The room was deathly quiet and she felt another twist in her stomach as she watched Zachary's face twitch with nervousness. She again felt the stark differences between this moment and other similar ones from the past. Usually the guy was smiling and confident. He'd be grinning with just a hint of expectation in his eyes. He might even nudge her along with either a suggestive comment or even a physical touch. And she'd simply follow along.

In this instance, there was no slick confidence in the face she saw looking back at her. There was only a sense of desperate excitement. Zachary hadn't uttered a word, but his eyes were pleading with her to do whatever it was that was supposed to happen next. This was her performance and he needed her to act.

The realization again made Rachel feel shameful and cheap. Just as he'd conveyed when he'd first broached the subject the day before, Zachary's pleading implication again made it clear that he expected that she did this kind of thing a lot. Surely, she'd blown tons of guys in bathrooms. Maybe hundreds, right? Probably even let guys have wild sex with her every week as well.

It didn't matter what was true and what wasn't and where exactly the line fell. Zachary knew of her in this way based on what he'd heard. She could sit him down and tell him very clearly what was true and what was just crazy, exaggerated rumor. But it didn't change the fact that he correctly presumed that she was the type of girl who did this, and since she was the expert, his best course of action would be to simply stand there and let her proceed to do it to him, too.

"Okay just, um, here. Step over here, like-. Yeah, exactly."

Rachel swallowed as she physically moved Zachary into a better position. Pretty much the entirety of the blowjobs she'd given over the past few months has been cradled in her own submission. She'd been passive and accommodating and she'd allowed herself to cede control to whichever boy it was who was talking her onto her knees. They were in charge and she was following along.

"Okay, go ahead and take your pants off."

Zachary shivered as he processed Rachel's so casually delivered, yet momentous instruction. This was the first time a girl had ever spoken those words to him. Or any words like them, really.

Rachel's stomach tightened again as she watched Zachary's shaking hands begin to fumble with his pants. Normally this was an action that she'd take care of herself, but she'd simply been unable to do it. She hadn't even touched him yet (outside of an accidental grazing and moving him a few steps to the side) and she wasn't sure she was ready to do so. Obviously, she'd be touching him at some point, in a much more personal way, but the whole moment was just so surreal that she decided she'd cross that bridge when it came.

Another shameful shiver crept through her senses as her gaze flicked over Zachary and his attempt to get undressed. Beyond his physical appearance and general dorky demeanor, even his clothes completed the cliché. His pants were a bit tight and definitely too short. And as he unzipped them, a clashing mess of colorful zig zags revealed his strange taste in boxers.

Rachel watched silently as he slipped his pants down to his ankles and stood back up tall. His shirt, which had been tucked in, was also a little small and it clung to the soft, roundness of his midsection. His brightly colored boxers appeared to be made of silk and Rachel smirked to herself as she wondered if he had worn them intentionally, thinking that they were somehow sexy and appropriate for this occasion.

But whatever his misguided intent had been, there was one thing that was painfully clear from the view. An obvious tent had formed in the front and with good reason. Rachel swallowed as she watched his gaze rush nervously away from the lingering target of her cleavage. She looked up at his face and raised her eyebrows expectantly, prodding him to continue to the next step.

Zachary almost lost his nerve in that moment as he comprehended Rachel's silent command. Obviously, he'd known that he'd have to get naked in front of her in order for things to go forward. But that was the most terrifying part. He'd never been naked in front of a girl, let alone a girl like Rachel. It was almost scary enough to call the whole thing off.

But as the fantasy of her actually doing what she'd promised poured through his brain, he steeled himself and found his courage. His head felt light and his fingertips almost numb, but he gripped the elastic waistband of his boxers and gave them a firm tug downward. His stomach lurched as he felt the cool sensation of the air hitting his penis, but he stayed in control and slid the material all the way down to rest with his bunched up pants.

Rachel tingled and let an involuntary smirk trickle out as she watched Zachary complete his actions and stand back up tall. His bunched up pants looked silly as he hadn't needed to scrunch everything down to tight to his ankles. But as her eyes traced to their obvious target, she smirked again and licked her lips.

As she'd expected, Zachary apparently hadn't gotten any memos on grooming or trimming. It was possible that she was the first girl he'd gotten undressed for so that probably made sense. Still, his mess of dark pubic hair only furthered the image she had of him. Each progressive moment of their entire encounter had been like reading from a script.

However, one thing finally did deviate from her expectations: Zachary had a really nice dick. It was full and large, and outside of that boy Trevor she'd met at Greg's party a little while back, it was definitely the biggest one she'd seen in a while. She let her eyes flick up to his face and she smiled gently, raising her eyebrow to indicate her impressed surprise.

She wondered if he knew. If he knew that what he had in his pants would likely be the envy of many of his male classmates. She was sure that he had a good impression in his head of the kind of guys she got around with (whether based on stereotype or actual rumor). The handsome athletes or "cool kids" or cocky, confident types who were unafraid to talk her onto her knees. Did Zachary realize that he had a bigger dick than pretty much all of them? She could tell how nervous he'd been to reveal himself to her. But outside of his goofy boxers and some outdated manscaping, there was nothing to be embarrassed about at all. Quite the opposite.

Rachel took a deep breath as she stepped towards him and glanced downward again. His cock was almost completely hard and it twitched and pulsed gently. She registered a hint of shininess on the tip and she grinned reflexively. He had probably been worked up since the moment he'd seen her that morning. And it certainly appeared that his arousal was in full gear.

Realizing that delays were far from prudent in their position, Rachel summoned her will and pushed herself to move along. They were certainly past of the point of no return, and as surreal as the specific act was, she reminded herself (with mixed feelings) that this was something she'd done many times before. She could simply close her eyes and picture some other boy who got the blood pumping between her legs. This didn't have to be that weird.

But it was weird and Rachel felt that as she positioned herself in front of Zachary and prepared to take the plunge. She was about to complete her end of an illicit bargain with a boy she'd never even look twice at if they passed in the hall. Soon he'd be added to the tally of guys who could summon a quick story to brag about whenever they wanted.

With the thought in mind, Rachel took her final contemplative breath and looked into Zachary's eyes.

"Okay, listen. Just, like, try not to make too much noise or anything in case someone comes in. And obviously this stays between us. Understand?"

Zachary couldn't speak so he nodded rapidly before stealing another deep look at her alluring cleavage. He'd fantasized about her boobs all year long. He'd masturbated to the fantasy of what they might look like countless times. He'd almost been unable to resist doing so the night before as he'd slept fitfully thinking about this moment. But he'd had enough willpower to hold off until the true prize came. And now it was finally here.

Rachel observed Zachary's trance-like ogling of her chest and she sighed again. She thought back to her earlier musings of why exactly a blowjob had been the agreed upon payment for his services. Couldn't she have just taken him aside and pulled up her shirt for him? Maybe let him even cop a quick feel? He'd certainly have taken that deal, right?

She knew the answer and that knowledge made her twist with more shameful excitement. Of course he'd have agreed to that. He was practically burning holes through her tank top as it was. And yet, she'd agreed to this instead. It was almost as if she'd wanted to be here. Wanted to find a new way to cheapen herself because all the ways she'd already done that the past few months were beginning to get boring.

With a shivery tremor shooting between her legs, Rachel slowly lowered herself onto her knees. She winced automatically as the harsh tile flooring pushed into her flesh. But she didn't have time to focus on the pain as her eyes came directly level with the next item on the agenda. The tip of Zachary's dick was indeed wet and shiny and it jumped subtly with each pump of his pulse. She suddenly wondered just how long he was going to be able to last. Not that it mattered. With the confidence of a wealth of experience, Rachel opened wide and began.

Zachary almost doubled over as the unimaginable perfection of Rachel's warm mouth slipped effortlessly around his dick and softly cradled him in. He'd been unable to speak since he'd left the lockers with her, but the pure ecstasy delivered from the first moments of his first ever blowjob abruptly ended the silence.

"Oh my God..."

His voice came out high-pitched and barely above a whisper. His heart pushed into his rib cage and he mustered all of his balance as he glanced downward and watched the surreal image below. Rachel's soft lips were wrapped snuggly around his shaft and he could barely summon a breath as he watched her slide them smoothly towards his base. The silky warmth of the sensation was almost unbearable, and as she began to work her way back up, he had to look away.

Down below, Rachel did her best to focus on her technique and quiet the unexpected onslaught of thoughts bouncing through her brain. From the moment she'd tasted the salty wetness on his tip and let his impressive length slip almost all the way to the top of her throat, she'd been bombarded with feelings and thoughts and voices.

The first feelings had been the obvious shame and doubt over what she was now officially doing. She'd barely had a chance to go Ding! before she was firmly confronted with the reality that she was truly earning a grade on her knees. She thought about how she'd been making the habit lately of fantasizing about her English teacher (the one who had almost caught her and Greg that time back in the fall). She'd been daydreaming constantly in his class about offering to give him a blowjob in exchange for a passing grade and to be left alone for the rest of the semester. The thoughts were crazy and exciting but they were also just fantasies. She had her own lines in the sand and that was obviously one she wasn't going to cross.

But as she smoothly bobbed her head in front of the boy in the stall, she was smacked in the face with the shameful truth that this was no different. Sure, it wasn't a teacher and that probably changed the equation. But it was sort of a distinction without a difference. She was giving a blowjob for the purpose of getting out of having to do work AND receiving a grade she probably couldn't realistically obtain herself.

The next set of thoughts that probed her senses as she sucked away centered on the specific "who" of the current recipient of her generosity. She felt like such a bitch for even thinking the mean-spirited thoughts, but she couldn't believe she was actually giving head to such a nerd like Zachary. He was unattractive and dorky and she'd never even consider going on a friendly date with a boy like him. And yet, here she was kneeling in some dirty bathroom stall, generously servicing him as the minutes counted down to the moment he'd be coming forcefully in her mouth.

That final thought also made her twist with confusing arousal. It was clear that her work wasn't going to have to go on very long before it reached its explosive end. She wondered if Zachary had ever fantasized about her. Maybe he pictured what she might look like naked. Maybe he tried to imagine her doing something like she was now. She wondered just how ferocious his orgasm might be when the time came. It sent a bit of a nervous tickle up her neck.

True to Rachel's estimation, Zachary was indeed struggling to hold on. From the moment the warm wetness of her mouth had enveloped his dick, he'd been in a mental battle to extend the experience. Just the fantasy of Rachel sucking him off was enough to make him able to lose control. But the actual sensations were more incredible than he'd ever imagined. He didn't know if all blowjobs felt this way or if she just happened to be really good at it, but he didn't care. He just cherished every soothing second as he watched her twist her lips and suck him smoothly in and out.

The sounds, too, were almost as pleasurable as the visions. As Rachel rocked her head and neck and ran her widely-open mouth over his dick, gentle sucking noises ricocheted around the stall. The suction of her lips clicked and squeaked with each pass and her subtle moans and whimpers were intoxicating. Zachary wished he could record the erotic sounds and play them back later when he fantasized about her. Even the fast breaths through her nose were exciting. He could listen to it all forever.

But as much as he begged any higher power who was listening for just a little more time, he simply couldn't suppress nature. One of the most attractive girls he'd ever spoken to was eagerly and generously delivering to him the first true sexual experience he'd ever had. As he watched Rachel's tight cheeks draw in effortlessly as she bobbed and her round, perfect breasts shake gently to each movement, he felt the early trickles of a sensation unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

Rachel's eyes darted up reflexively as she heard Zachary mumble out an almost inhuman sound. His dick pulsed as it slid over her tongue and filled her mouth fully. It was obvious he was nearing his end and she slowed her pace as she began to prepare herself for what was coming.

Up above, Zachary whimpered as an electrically-stimulating sensation rolled up through his legs and into the pit of his stomach. His mind raced as he tried to reconcile the intensity of the feeling. He'd obviously had orgasms before, but only under his own power. What he was experiencing currently didn't resemble what he'd expected in the slightest.

Finally, his hips shook and he felt the air leave his lungs. His legs began pulsing involuntarily and all he could do was grit his teeth to steady himself. With a final longing look down at Rachel's shaking cleavage, he moaned out loud and let go.

The next few seconds of Zachary's life proceeded with time suspended. His dick jerked violently and his vision blurred as he came harder than he ever had before. He tried desperately to follow Rachel's earlier instructions to remain quiet but he simply had no control.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod..."

Zachary's incoherent mumblings were trance-like and punctuated only by fast breaths. Down below, Rachel was peripherally-aware of his noises, but that wasn't where her attention needed to be focused. She swallowed purposefully as wave after wave of Zachary's orgasm rushed bountifully into her mouth. As she'd half-excitedly feared, this was certainly the most ferociously he'd ever gotten off. It wasn't more than she could handle, but it took a more heightened level of focus than most. His dick was still rock hard and twitching chaotically between her lips. Each blast seemed to be as plentiful as the one before it and Rachel was beginning to wonder just when he might start to lose steam.

Regardless, she remained calmly on her knees and in control as the possessed boy in front of her continued to cum generously into her mouth. She slowly worked her lips back up near the head of his cock and cradled him snugly as he continued to twitch. His shaft glistened from the wetness of her mouth and she swirled her tongue teasingly around his tip. The motion caused him to shiver loudly but Rachel smiled to herself as she felt his power finally begin to subside.

Zachary was indeed reaching his ultimate end but he was still on a completely different planet. Endorphins flushed through his system and his head felt light and shivery. The hair on his arms was raised tall and piercing pleasure firmly pulsed from his neck to his knees. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt.

As Rachel gently guided him through the final stages with a series of generous and tender sucks, Zachary finally opened his eyes and took stock of the moment. His dick almost jerked again as the unbelievable image of Rachel still kneeling and holding him in her mouth again filled his brain with disbelieving excitement. Had this really just happened? Him and Rachel? In a bathroom stall at school? His heart pounded and an automatic smile stretched widely across his face.

Finally, the goddess in front of him ended the heavenly experience as she leaned back on her heels and let him slip gently from her lips. He watched as she brushed some stray hair from her face and turned to look away from him. Her throat contracted a few times as she swallowed hard and he felt another shiver or excitement as she turned back to face him and smiled politely from the floor.