Premium Massage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers

Jessica released his cock from her mouth and teasingly stroked the saliva-covered shaft with her hands while giving him a devilish grin. "Ohhh, don't worry about a thing Jason...I am far from being finished with you tonight!"

She continued to stroke his slick cock while delivering him a deep kiss. She then began to kiss and suck her way down his chest, pausing momentarily to tease his tightened nipples.

While she playfully nipped at his finely toned pecs, Jason felt her breasts press around his cock, pinning it against his abdomen. Upon hearing his gasps, Jessica smiled wickedly. "Hmmm...you like feeling my tits on your cock?" Pressing her breasts from the side while sliding up and down along him, she continued, "You like this, do you?"

Jason was speechless. He simply began to raise his hips to meet her movements as he reveled in the sensations caused by the supple flesh of her breasts around his penis.

Jessica could tell that it was a matter of seconds. She could also tell that Jason was unsure if it was okay for him to cum this way. "Give it to me Jason! I know you are close and want to...I want to watch you cum...cum all over me!"

She pressed her breasts together even harder as she watched him thrust faster between them. His strong hands clung to her shoulders as he pressed her closer onto him. Jason began to decrease the pace of his thrusts until they were slow and long. His breathing seemed to cease right before he delivered a final thrust. Jessica looked down at the top of her chest to see the head of his cock suddenly appear as it began to spurt streams of semen.

Jessica kept her breasts pressed around Jason's cock until its spasms subsided. She slid her chest onto his sticky abdomen and moved her way up his chest so that she could kiss his panting mouth. She felt her own heat rising again as her crotch pressed against his cock once again. "Damn...you are still hard!" She began to rock her hips so that her slick lips could glide along the underside of his shaft again.

"UNNNNNGGGG...Jessica...wait...I may be hard...but it is a little tender right now...give me a minute or two...please..." Jason begged.

Jessica laughed. "You get a five minute break mister! That is just enough time for me to enjoy that tongue of yours again!"

She got onto her hands and knees next to where Jason lay and invited, "Come 'n get it...if you please!"

Jason needed no further encouragement as he scrambled to his knees and began to nibble and lick along her spread inner thighs until his long tongue found its way to her engorged labia. Jessica met his tongue by pivoting her pelvis downward in order to allow him easier entry into her slick pussy.

Jason reached around and began to fondle her clitoris just as his tongue pressed deeper into her tunnel.

"MMMMM...I love your tongue Jason...you have no idea!" Jessica moaned.

She began to buck against him as his fingers sent spasms of electricity through her clit. Her contractions began to increase with such vigor that Jason was beginning to have difficulty in keeping his tongue inside of her. Suddenly, his tongue was ejected from her as she began to cum. Jason began to lick along the outside of her labia. Without realizing it, the tip of his tongue ran upwards and unexpectedly traced over Jessica's puckered anus.

"NNNNGGGGGHHHH!!! YESSSS!!! AGAIN!" Jessica screamed in ecstasy.

Jason's tongue quickly returned to her anus and began to gently probe and explore it while his fingers continued to deliver wave after wave of pleasure to and around Jessica's clit.

"OHHH...OHHH....Y...Y..." Jessica babbled as she began to tremble until she finally reached up and placed her hand over Jason's in order to hold it still over her pulsing and over-sensitized clit. She pressed her hips up to meet his tongue again and with a final shudder, bit her lip and snapped her eyes shut. She could feel herself flow onto both of their hands.

Jessica rolled onto her side and basked for a moment in the afterglow. She smiled sheepishly at Jason and then looked down at his penis, still standing at full attention. "Break's over Jason...now that you are officially no longer a virgin, I can think of another place I would love to have you inside of me!"

"Y..you mean...?" Jason stammered.

Jessica laughed. "Hey lover...you opened the door to that suggestion with your talented tongue...so don't look so shocked that I suggested it!"

"I dunno Jessica...I don't want to hurt you. I mean...I am kinda big and might cause some damage down there."

"Hey...anal should only be done if you feel completely comfortable with someone. I feel that way with you and after the tonguing you just gave me...I want you like you wouldn't believe. Don't worry, we will go slowly and use plenty of lube." Jessica reassured.

She reached into her nightstand and pulled out a tube of personal lubricant. She led Jason to a chair and had him sit down. After liberally spreading the lubricant on his cock, she squirted a little on his fingers and bent over in order to allow him to lubricate her puckered star.

"Just guide it in...I will slowly sit down on it." Jessica instructed as she straddled him.

Jason held onto his cock as she slowly lowered herself onto the head. He felt the tip press against the tight hole briefly before all resistance began to give way as he entered her. This was definitely a tighter fit than when he was inside of her pussy. Jason could feel more friction between the skin of his shaft and her insides as she continued her descent onto his cock.

Jessica would stop briefly in order to get used to his size as she filled her bowels with him. Finally, she found herself sitting firmly on his upper thighs -- Jason's cock was now all the way inside of her. Breathing into his gaping mouth, Jessica began to kiss him while her muscles spasmed around his erection.

Jason wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer to him. Her hardened nipples bored into his chest and her slickness flowed from her pussy onto his abdomen.

"Jason..." Jessica whispered into his ear, "I want you to slowly help me rise up and then back down on you...not too fast...I am already so close."

Jason placed a hand on each hip and slowly helped her to glide up his shaft and then back down. He felt his own orgasm begin to build with each cycle. Gradually, Jason could feel her muscles loosen their grip as she began to bounce up and down even faster.

Jason held onto her as she reached down and began to caress her clit. Jessica began to whimper loudly and thrust two fingers deep inside while impaling herself on Jason's hard rod.

"OHHHHH...Jessica....can't wait much longer!" Jason grunted.

"Mmmeee neither...just do it Jason!" Jessica squeaked.

Jason pulled her vigorously down onto him and let out a guttural moan as he felt himself explode deep inside her bowels.

Jessica felt her pussy clamp tightly around her fingers while all of the muscles gripped around Jason's hard cock and she felt his hot eruption deep inside of her.

Jason held onto her as if he never wanted to let her go, accepting the full effects of their climaxes. When his throbbing began to subside, Jessica slowly pulled herself off his still erect (yet very sensitive) penis. She took Jason by the hand and led him back to the bed.

Jessica laid her head on Jason's chest. His hands tenderly roamed up and down her back until they began to slow as his breathing deepened. Jessica reached down and pulled the sheet over them. Before drifting off herself, she noticed that he was still fully erect. She was too exhausted to think about it and simply rested her left hand on it and quickly succumbed to sleep.

******

Jessica awoke a few hours later realizing that her hand had been subconsciously stroking Jason's still erect penis. She looked at his peaceful face and realized that he was still in deep sleep.

'Geeeze...I can't believe he is still hard!' Jessica thought. Then she remembered hearing a disclaimer in an advertisement for the E. D. medication she had given to Jason. 'Seek medical attention if you experience an erection for more than four hours.'

Jessica looked at her clock. 'It had been nearly eight hours...and no signs of this thing deflating...even while he's asleep!' Jessica thought as she began to panic.

'Perhaps he just needs a final release...' She attempted to rationalize. 'What if I can get him to cum while he sleeps...then he will just relax and everything will return to normal.'

Jessica continued to stroke him while she began to caress herself. She felt so wicked doing this to someone who was completely unaware...yet that heightened her own arousal.

Before long, Jessica straddled the slumbering Jason and guided him into her. Jessica noticed that his breathing began to change as she rocked herself up and down on his erection. She could feel him twitching and jerking inside of her as another orgasm began to well within her.

With one final thrust downward, Jessica felt him cum. She was surprised to feel anything spew forth from his cock at this point, yet it did.

After she came, Jessica pulled herself off him and watched as Jason's glistening erection stayed as hard as ever, twitching slightly. Just then, Jason began to stir.

"Huh?" Jason looked a little confused. He noticed a few remaining droplets of cum dribbling from the tip of his sticky penis. "Jessica...what did you just do?

"Umm...well...when I woke up, you were still pretty hard. I thought that I would have a little fun with it and then that maybe, since your body was relaxed, once you came in your sleep...maybe your erection would go down ...guess I was wrong."

"Okay...now I am starting to get a little freaked, Jessica! I shouldn't still have an erection after...how long has it been?" Jason looked at the clock. "It has been over eight hours! Don't those commercials say to seek medical help if you experience an erection for more than FOUR hours? I used to laugh at that disclaimer, thinking that it would be impossible to have a hard-on for that long!"

Jessica put her hand on Jason's shoulder. "Calm down Jason, let's not panic...this cannot last forever."

"I shouldn't have taken that damned pill...now I am a freak with a never-ending erection!"

Jessica tried to stifle a laugh and attempted to interject some humor. "Most guys would kill for that, I would think...and most women would not complain either."

Jason could not help but to momentarily smile, then looked alarmed again. "I was suppose to meet with that representative from the adoption agency who was going to put me in touch with my birth mother! What am I suppose to do with this? What if I am suppose to meet her later today? Meeting your own mother while wielding an erection like this is a little too weird for me...thank you very much, Jessica! You gotta help me out here!"

Jessica was beginning to panic as well. She had fucked and sucked him all night and on into the wee hours of the morning until she was exhausted and quite sore. Without another moment's thought, she reached for her phone and began to scroll through her phonebook.

"Who are you calling?" Jason demanded.

Finding the number she searched for, Jessica pressed the call button and tried to reassure him. "Look Jason, I have done all that I can do own my own here...as difficult as it is for me to admit it, my libido has met its match! I need to call for reinforcements...trust me, please."

Jessica turned her attention to her phone as she heard the other end begin to ring.

"Hello?" answered the voice on the other end.

"Hey Jenny! It's Jessica." Jessica replied, smiling at the bewildered Jason.

"Jessica! So, how was your date with your young stud?" Jenny teased.

"Ummm," Jessica answered hesitantly. "That is actually why I am calling."

"You didn't totally corrupt a recent minor did you? I hope you did not break him!" Jenny chuckled.

"Not...exactly. Listen, no more smart-ass comments. I need your help." Jessica desperately pleaded.

"Okay, sorry...what's going on and what do you need?" Jenny was beginning to sound a little concerned.

"Well, where are you right now?" Jessica inquired.

"We are all over at Rachel's house." Jenny responded.

"We?" Jessica asked. Jason was beginning to look more and more uncomfortable and wondered what Jessica was up to.

"Rachel, Holly, and me. Why?" Jenny replied.

"Oh...actually, that might be a good thing...if you are all game." Jessica said mysteriously.

"Jessica...what are you talking about? We will help you if we can...but we need to know what you need!" Jenny was beginning to sound frustrated.

"Uhh..okay, but maybe it is best to tell and show you what I need help with face to face. Would it be possible for us to come over to Rachel's house...now?" Jessica's voice now sounded frantic.

"Us? You mean that he is still with you?" Jenny blurted so loudly, that Jason could hear every word. "Just a sec. Jessie..." There was a momentary pause and silence from the other end. Then Jenny returned, "Sure Jessica, come on over."

"Thanks Jenny...I will owe you all big time for this. See you in about twenty minutes." Jessica gratefully chirped and then hung up and smiled at the confused Jason.

"Wh...where are you taking me, and what are you up to now?" Jason demanded once again.

"Remember my sorority sisters from the restaurant? If they can't help us with your...'little' problem, no one can. Get dressed, and try not to injure yourself in the process." Jessica kissed his cheek. "Smile...everything will work out just fine! Besides, your 'lucky day' is about to get a whole lot luckier!"

Within minutes, they were dressed and Jason hobbled uncomfortably behind Jessica on the way to her car.

To Be Continued...

********

Stay tuned for the hot conclusion (with a surprise or two). Please remember that this series merges with the "Two Women and the Glory Holes" series. Both series conclude in the upcumming "Two Women and the Glory Holes, Chapter 5."

pjwolf
pjwolf
85 Followers
12