Prep School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

"Of course, Chuck." He said one last thing to Stephen. "If Chuck were being placed in one of the wings, he'd be in with the southerners. He's a salty old dog." Chuck started laughing and patted Michael's cheek.

Michael pushed Chuck's penis up against his belly and lowered his face into the old man's crotch. Stephen leaned in and watched. He swirled his tongue around Chuck's balls, sucking them gently into his mouth as one finger tip lightly rubbed the underside of his swollen penis. Stephen's cock began to stir again.

As Michael dragged his tongue up the underside of the large penis, he made sounds of delighted enjoyment. Chuck softly moaned. Stephen watched, his mouth hung open as his breathing became heavier and his penis became fully hard. He wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly stroked it. Chuck's hand fell from the arm of the chair and touched Stephen.

"Don't masturbate," he said breathlessly. "Just watch."

When Michael's mouth surrounded Chuck's glans and took it into the warm, wet interior, all three moaned. Stephen wanted to masturbate so badly, but he kept his hands away from his aching penis.

"Caress Michael's head," Chuck managed to groan out barely audible. Stephen was glad to do something with his hands. With his face in close to see every fascinating move of the blow job, he ran his fingers through Michael's hair. Michael dropped his free hand down, groped for Stephens groin area and continued to suck Chuck's cock. When his fingers brushed Stephen's erection, Stephen whimpered slightly. Michael wrapped his hand around the other young man's cock and gently stroked it with the same rhythm his mouth made on Chuck's incredibly hard penis.

"No more solo masturbation," Chuck whispered. His breath had almost become a pant. "From now on, for the next year at least, you only have loving sex with a partner." Stephen was okay with that. Michael's stroking hand felt divine. Watching the fallacio up close was terribly exciting, and Stephen knew he was going to cum again very soon.

With out thinking about it, he lowered one hand and reached under Michael wrapping his fingers around the other young man's huge cock. Michael groaned. His mouth rose and fell up and down Chuck's shaft, his hand stroked Stephen's cock and his hips jerked slightly as he humped Stephen's hand.

Taking his cue from the breathing and sounds Chuck was making, Michael used his hands to increase the speed of his stroke on the shaft of both men while he sucked Chuck's glans swirling his tongue around the velvety surface. Stephen matched the speed with his masturbatory strokes on Michael's ridged penis.

"Oh my God," Stephen mumbled.

"Yes, it is divine," Chuck whispered. Michael grunted, bobbed his head quickly dragging his lips and tongue over the head of Chuck's penis. His hand, aided with the dribble of saliva, stroked Chuck faster and faster. He pulled his mouth off Chuck's cock, but continued stroking it the full length from glans to the base of the shaft.

"Fuck my hand, Steve," he grunted out and returned his wet, warm mouth to Chuck's cock, ready to receive the old man's semen. Stephen gripped the arm of the chair and humped Michael's hand. The two young men made eye contact, and Michael winked. Stephen smiled. It was the best feeling he'd ever had, bar none, and he felt his climax rushing into the center of his body. He stroked Michael' cock as fast as he could. Chuck began to moan. He placed a hand on both their heads in a loving caress.

Michael climaxed first. Stephen felt his cock swell in his hand, and the young man's hips began to twitch spasmodically. He grunted each time the semen erupted out of him spilling onto the carpet. Without any premeditation, Stephen leaned closer and kissed the side of Michael's face. It only made Michael shudder and groan all the more. That's when Chuck made a garbled, throaty sound and ejaculated in Michael's mouth. His hips jerk in the chair, and he put both hands on Michael's head as he pumped spurt after spurt of semen down the lad's throat.

Michael's hand, wrapped firmly around Stephen's uncut cock, stroked with an intensity that brought the new boy along with them. He almost screamed as his cum shot all over the carpet mixing in with the puddles left by Michael. Over a period of several minutes, the masturbation and fallacio finally slowed to a stop, but they all remained as they were; two cocks in hand and wet with cum, and one mouth still holding a penis that oozed with semen. Michael continued to suck it out, roll it around on his tongue. He rubbed his thumb over the end of Stephen's cock lovingly smearing the semen around on the glans. Stephen's hand was drenched in Michael's cum, and he continued to rub it over the length of the softening shaft.

Michael pulled his mouth slowly off Chuck's penis. He licked the head several times, pooling the semen in the center of his tongue. He turned to Stephen and kissed him before the new young man could react. He swirled his tongue into Stephen's mouth.

"See, a salty dog." Michael and Chuck laughed. "I love the taste of cum. What do you think?" Stephen returned the kiss, probed Michael's mouth with his tongue and savored the flavor of Chuck's semen that Michael had saved just for this moment.

"Interesting; and you're sweet?"

"Oh ya. I'll let you find out some day."

"Now, now, lads," Chuck interjected. "You know the rules, Michael. No sex across wings until you pass the first semester finals. Dearest Stephen, you'll be restricted to the lads of the north wing." Stephen let go of Michael's cock, raised his hand up defiantly and licked Michael's semen off his fingers.

"Wow," he said. "It is sweet." Michael raised his hand and tasted Stephen's juices that coated his fingers. He smiled.

"A nice compliment to Chuck's flavor." He stood up and stuffed his cock back into his trousers. "Good night, sir. Thank you for choosing me to be with you tonight."

"The pleasure was mine, dearest Michael. You've become a master at fallacio."

"And thanks to you, Stevarino," Michael said with a wink. "Great hand job and tasty cum." Stephen smiled and nodded as Michael departed the room. This was going to be okay. His parents did the right think.

"Now, dear Stephen Talbot, let me show the north wing. I'm sure the other lads are eager to meet you. Let me warn you in advance, they'll have a little initiation waiting for you. I hope you still have some juice in you." Chuck laughed, stood up securing his trousers, removed a small hand towel from the arm of the chair and handed it to Stephen. "Wipe the semen up, would you?" Stephen did as Chuck asked. The smell of their cum all over the floor was strong and it started to turn Stephen on again. He stood up and gathered his clothes.

"You don't need those," Chuck said. He went to a closet and removed a fleece robe. "Where this for tonight. Tomorrow, we'll outfit you with a school uniform." Stephen slipped the robe around his shoulder. It was soft and warm.

"Come along, dear. You have twelve other young men to meet and bond with. Maybe you learned something tonight that will make the remainder of your evening quite interesting."


In a penthouse suite over looking Central Park.

"You're sure about this?" Carl asked pacing the floor of this living room while he talked on his cell phone. "I am sick of the dating scene. There just isn't any great guys out there. I'm exhausted, bored and fed up all at together."

"I'm telling you, man," his friend on the other end of the conversation said. "If I hadn't got lucky with Johnnie, I'd be up at the Prep School. I've talked with three guys who found matches there. They couldn't be happier. They teach those young guys how take care of you. I don't just mean sexually. They learn how to be a good companion, friend, lover, help mate. They come out a complete package. It isn't cheap, but well worth the bucks and guaranteed. You really should give them a call."

"Alright, but I hope you know what you're talking about."

"You want to be alone the rest of your life? Take down this number."

Carl wrote down the number of the Smith Prep School and programmed it into his phone. He punched the call button and looked out at the magnificent view of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline.

"Good afternoon, Smith Prep School. Charles Smith speaking. How may I help you?"

"Ah, yes, hi. My name is..." Giving his name out was a big commitment. What if they started harassing him with incessant phone calls? "...my name is Carl Feldman. You were recommended by a friend. I was hoping I could visit your school."

"Are you looking for a life partner, Mister Feldman?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"That's all we offer, dear sir. You'll find only young men here who have been schooled in the fine art of being a mate. If you are looking for someone to spend your life with, someone who's been trained to satisfy all your needs from erotica to the simple things of life, then you would be welcome. Our boys are not male prostitutes."

"Ah...that sounds perfect, Mister Smith. When can I come up?"

"We have a mixer at the end of the month. It's an informal party, if you will. It does have rules, of course, but you'll have a chance to meet the lads who will be ready for matriculation."

After they disconnected, Carl wrote down the directions, programmed the date into his phone's calendar and took a deep breath. God he was horny. Just the thought of finding someone to share his life with made him very excited. Sex was on his mind a lot, but that was something he could get anywhere and any time in this town. He wanted sex, for sure, but he wanted the perfect lover more than anything. He wanted, no he ached, for someone he could laugh with, talk to who listened and engaged him with intelligent conversation. He desperately needed someone he could hold at the end of the day and make sweet love to; someone who was beautiful inside and out. He knew it was a crazy dream, but that was what he wanted.

He sat down on the long sofa that faced the plasma television and the huge fireplace. As he thought about the possibility of meeting someone, his cock began to grow under his silk robe. He untied the silk belt, opened the robe and took his achy member in his hand.

"Please, God, don't let this be a wild goose chase." He mumbled his prayer as his hand slowly stroked his cock. He had everything he ever wanted; a successful business, obscene amounts of money, a beautiful home and a couple of great friends. He had everything except a life partner.

He had an imaginary lover he fantasized about when he masturbated. Sometimes he had the fantasy even when he was having sex with someone who didn't really light his fire. With his eyes closed, he pictured his faceless perfect lover. He always appeared faceless because his face was buried in his lap, his lips were circled around his long cock and his dark haired head bobbed up and down. Carl stroked his cock lost in the dream. He spread his legs and fondled his shaved balls as he masturbated.

"That's it. You suck my cock so good," he whispered to his fantasy lover. "I love how you suck on me." He stroked faster and faster. His orgasm crept up on him, and he could almost feel his phantom lover's hair brushing against his skin. His one hand was his lover's mouth; the other hand was his lover's hand caressing his balls. He groaned loudly when his flat, hard belly started twitching and a wave of pleasure washed over his torso. As the semen shot out of his cock flying up on his hairless chest, he mumbled, "I love you." He squirted his pearl white semen over and over coating his chest, belly and hand. When he opened his eyes and looked at the trail of cum from his chest to his cock that still dribbled and oozed out and down his fingers, he whispered another prayer.

"God, please help me find my soul mate." He rubbed the slippery semen around on his cock, down over his balls and imagined his soul mate ready to fill his own mouth and stomach with delicious cum. He fell asleep sitting on the sofa, cock in hand and coated in semen dreaming of a faceless lover who fit his life like a piece of a puzzle.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12