Preparation - Prologue

Story Info
A Regency nobleman prepares lady friends for married life.
939 words
3.81
16.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped the last of my tea and placed the cup delicately on the saucer. Relieved of this prop for the performance of polite intercourse, I was able to lean closer to our handsome visitor, sitting beside me on the sofa.

"It is delightful to see you again, Sir Francis. We wondered what you had been doing, so long away."

His eyes were drawn to my tightly corseted bosom, as I had hoped they would be, and I brushed his thigh.

"It has been difficult to find you at home lately. I fear you may become too grand to receive me once you are wed."

His tone was teasingly arrogant and I could tell he had no fears of any such thing.

"Oh no, Mrs Rushworth and myself have no plans to retire from society. Our dear husbands to be being... mature men, we had hoped to look to you to give us guidance in becoming fashionable hostesses."

"I should be delighted to assist you both," he murmured, "I wonder if you might also seek some enlightenment into how to beguile in the more intimate arts? Experienced men often respond to a more considered approach..."

He slid an arm around both of us and held us closely to him for a moment, lightly stroking our bare necks until we blushed.

"Oh, please do give us some direction," Mrs Rushworth purred.

He stood up and positioned himself behind the sofa, looking down on us from above.

"Unlace your corsets just a little, not too much. A gentleman likes to be teased. Give them both a firm pinch."

He slipped his hands around my smooth white globes and matched the word to the action. I gasped a little and I could see it pleased him. He continued with light, circular touches until both nipples were pointed upward, pink and sensitive. Mrs Rushworth had imitated his movements on her own overspilling bust, and her eyes were hazy with pleasure.

Sir Francis leant over and whispered in her ear, as his hands continued to squeeze me gently.

"Wonderful, Mrs Rushworth. What you must do now is pull up your petticoat and open your legs."

He gave a groan of pleasure as she revealed herself to him.

"Use your other hand to part your slit," he ordered. He began to kiss her neck as I watched in fascination, feeling myself tingle as I watched her exploring with her fingers. Her hand began to move faster as she fucked the wet hole. He turned back to me.

"Follow Mrs Rushworth's excellent example."

I lay back and exposed myself entirely, as he now gripped my shoulders for a few moments before sliding his own hand over mine and pressing against the most sensitive part.

"You must learn to control when you spend if you wish to truly delight a man. You and Mrs Rushworth must practise frequently together from now on."

He pushed my hand firmly between her thighs, and I grazed her curls lightly before beginning to caress her as she rubbed my swollen cunt. I listened to Sir Francis breathing hard in my ear, his gaze fixed upon us both, and I felt myself surrender to a wave of pleasure.

"Mrs Rushworth has easily bested you," he laughed, "and she shall have her prize."

He knelt and lapped at her pussy, his face lightly brushing against the tops of her stockings as she wriggled ecstatically against his insistent tongue, finally gripping the top of his head and writhing as she gave way with a huge sigh of pleasure.

"I confess I grow quite sulky at losing this bout," I said as Sir Francis turned his face back to me.

"Ah, well, we will soon have you back in good humour. While your friend recovers her energies, I shall give you something to amuse you."

He seated himself on the sofa and opened his breeches, revealing a handsome erection. He took my hand again, wrapping it firmly around his cock and moving his own hand up and down so that I stroked him slowly but firmly. He squeezed my hand to tighten my grip a little, then let go. "See what pleases it," he said, reclining lazily. I ran a finger down to the base, which made it twitch and he gave a shuddering groan. Emboldened by my success, I delved beneath and weighed him in my hand, squeezing gently. I saw a clear liquid begin to pool on the head, which I rubbed gently.

"Good girl. Now lick it."

I flicked my tongue lightly around the same place, then swirled it with more pressure around the shaft. He lay back and allowed my explorations for a time, as Mrs Rushworth, at his urging, removed her corset and allowed him to suck greedily at her sumptuous breasts. Eventually he pushed her own head down, pulling me back up towards him by my hair. I observed how she took the whole of his prick into her mouth, and how that made his eyes roll back in undisguised bliss.

"Get back down there and imitate what you've seen," he ordered.

We both knelt on the floor and worked to please him, sucking eagerly in turn, moving our lips up and down his stiffness together. He stood up and grabbed Mrs Rushworth's hair, fucking her mouth vigorously as I slid my head underneath and took his balls in my mouth.

Finally he drew out his cock, dripping with our saliva, and thrust into his fist as we stayed kneeling in front of him. He spent with a deep grunt, spurting hot white ribbons all over our naked breasts.