Prepared For Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Feeling overwhelmed, scared but most of all horny Sharon truthfully replied, "No. No, I, mmmmmmm, I don't care what happens, ohhhhhhhh, if this makes me gay or not, ooooooooh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I just want Commander Hill to keep licking me. Ohhhhhhh my Gooooooddddddd it feels so good, mmmmmmmm, fuck me! I want both of you to fuck my straight girl pussy and make it a girl loving cunt! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddddd your girlfriend's tongue feels sooooooo good on my pussy, oooooooohhhhhh, I love girls, oooooooohhhhhhh, I love what she's doing to me, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, you both can do whatever you want to me as long as you keep making me feel this gooooodddddd!"

"Whatever I want?" Natasha pushed.

"YES! Yes, mmmmmmm, I'll do anything for you." Sharon swore.

Smiling wickedly Natasha got up, remove the push-up bra and skimpy little panties and then slowly swung her leg over Sharon until she was kneeling over the other woman's head, "How about tasting your first pussy?"

Her eyes going wide Sharon hesitated for a moment and then softly murmured, "Yes... yes I'll lick you. I'll lick your pussy. Mmmmmm, please give it to me, ohhhhhhhh, give me your pussy. Let me lick it like your girlfriend is licking mine."

As soon as she heard what she wanted to hear Natasha got up, swung a leg over Sharon's head and lowered herself down onto the other woman's face. She didn't even bother to remove the tiny lace panties, instead pushing them aside and strategically placing her cunt directly in front of Sharon's lips without actually touching them, thus making sure it was the bound woman's choice to take the final step.

Oh how Natasha loved this. Feeling a straight girl's breath against her cunt, knowing she was seconds away from feeling of virgin tongue against her twat, another woman giving into temptation and providing Natasha with another notch on her bedpost. It was such exquisite anticipation that Natasha was almost sorry to see it end, but it was hard to feel disappointment when she felt a nervous girl tongue slowly slide across her downstairs lips, Natasha letting out a soft moan of pleasure and perhaps more importantly of triumph.

It was official, Agent 13 was another one of her conquests. Natasha planned to thoroughly enjoy this girl in a variety of ways, but whatever happens next the young Miss Carter would always be one of the many, many girls she had talked into licking pussy. And like all of the rest the first few cautious licks didn't put Sharon off, no, Natasha's flavour driving the blonde to lick with ever-increasing confidence and determination, even sliding her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down in an attempt to please her.

Sharon believed that to be the case due to the redhead's moans of obvious enjoyment and the increasing wetness she found herself licking up. In turn these things made her feel more confident and determined with her pussy licking, the whole thing a cycle going around and around until she felt completely comfortable going down on another woman. That was when the redhead pushed herself downwards, which on one hand was a relief as Sharon no longer had to strain her neck to get at Agent Romanoff's pussy. On the other hand her head was being firmly pressed against the bed by the more experienced spy's pussy which was kind of overwhelming, mostly in a good way.

For a girl who considered herself to be straight only a few hours ago to be almost literally smothered by pussy while another woman licked her out, this was a little daunting, but it also meant Sharon's entire world became consumed by the sweet scent of The Black Widow's womanhood, that smell and taste driving the blonde crazy. It made the pleasure she was feeling so much more intense and drove her to finally push her tongue into Agent Romanoff's cunt, something Commander Hill had done to Sharon several minutes ago.

This unsurprisingly provided her with more sexy moans and yummy juices, Sharon again following her superior officer's example by creating a tight seal around Agent Romanoff's pussy, her mouth making sure at least the majority of the redhead's cunt cream would slide directly down her throat. She also tried to copy Commander Hill's amazing tongue work, slowly build Agent Romanoff up with seemingly ever quickening tongue thrusts until she was slamming her tongue in and out of another woman, that powerful woman grinding on top of her face, and screaming, and oh God, she was cumming.

Natasha Romanoff was cumming in Sharon Carter's face, the deadly redhead drowning the poor blonde in her juices, the woman with the codename Agent 13 literally trying to swallow as much cum as she could just to stay alive. Not that Agent Romanoff's cum wasn't like liquid heaven, because it was, but it was just impossible for the inexperienced blonde to swallow that much cum, especially not when pure ecstasy was rocking her body, Sharon gasping for breath as she literally felt overwhelmed by what was happening to her.

Given all of her experience in between Natasha's thighs Maria found it much easier to swallow the girl cum flowing into her mouth, however she still couldn't quite get it all. To be fair Sharon was shaking against her, Maria remembering fondly just how intense her first girl tongue induced climax had been. Of course orgasms were always intense when they were given to her by the infamous Black Widow, but that first time had been special because as much as she had studied Natasha Romanoff there was just no way Maria could have been fully prepared for the pleasure the deadly redhead gave her.

Maria would be a distant second at best to Natasha but she had learned enough from her girlfriend to make Agent 13 cum almost violently in her mouth, making sure to return to the tongue fucking as soon as Sharon's first orgasm was done so she could quickly bring her to her second, then third, then fourth, and so on. After all, just because she had no idea what she was in for didn't mean the blonde shouldn't have a preview... which Maria realised was probably why Natasha offered to let her go first.

Out of instinct more than anything Maria looked up and glared at her girlfriend. Of course Natasha had her back to her and couldn't see it, not that the glare would have done anything but give the redhead a twisted thrill, the infuriating Black Widow just shooting that devastating grin of hers at Maria, the type which made her melt. So really it was better this way, especially as Maria got to watch Natasha's big butt bouncing up and down on the young blonde's face, The Black Widow now literally fucking Agent Carter's pretty face as the younger girl probably became too tired and/or overwhelmed to continue doing a good job.

Making sure that was the case Maria tore her gaze away from Natasha's glorious rump and concentrated on curling her tongue inside the younger SHIELD Agent with every thrust. Unsurprisingly she was rewarded with a fresh batch of girl cum, Maria happily swallowing down and continuing her work until Natasha lifted herself off of the now gasping blonde, stumbled awkwardly round the bed, grabbing a hold of brunette hair and yanking Maria upwards into a kiss so frantic she almost choked on the other woman's tongue.

After a few long moments of tasting Agent 13 on Maria's lips and tongue Natasha pulled back and moaned, "Mmmmmm, sweet. Perhaps I should see what she is like from the source... what do you think?"

"Oh please, when have you needed an excuse to eat pussy." Maria said without thinking, almost immediately cringing as Natasha raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah... I, I give you permission."

Natasha smiled and moved in for another kiss, "I kind of like having to ask. It means that there's somebody who cares about me."

"Very much." Maria just about got out before finding herself another kiss with Natasha Romanoff, this one much softer than the one came before yet at the same time it was equally if not more intense.

Once again being the one to pull away from the other woman Natasha smiled at her girlfriend, "Now, I really must insist you try her tongue while I'm fucking her little pussy. For a beginner she really is quite adequate."

"And this helps prepare her for Steve Rogers, how exactly?" Maria asked with a raised eyebrow of her own.

"It doesn't." Natasha shrugged as she got in between the blonde's legs, adding just before she began to lick Sharon's pussy, "But as long as we have her all tied up we might as well take advantage."

Just in case there was any confusion Sharon called out, "I, oh, I don't mind. Please, ohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd use me. Oh fuck me, mmmmmmmm, please let me lick you Commander Hill. Agent Romanoff told me exactly how you like it, ohhhhhhhh, and, mmmmmmm ooooooooh, I think you'll find I'm a fast learner."

"We'll see." Maria murmured noncommittally as she crawled up the bed until she could kiss the young Agent Carter.

Sharon was a little surprised when Commander Hill didn't immediately sit on her face, but the kiss was far from unwelcome, especially as she got a taste of the remnants of her own cum, a flavour the blonde surprisingly enjoyed. It was also surprising Agent Romanoff chose to start with gentle licking, although after what she had just gone through Sharon welcomed the gentle attention, especially when Agent Hill slid a hand over her body to caress her tits while still kissing her.

Of course the gentle attention couldn't last forever, nor would Sharon want it too. Unsurprisingly it was Agent Romanoff who started by allowing her tongue to linger on Sharon's clit. The infamous Black Widow had been gently touching the blonde's clit with every skilful little lick, but this was different, the deadly redhead at first just keeping her tongue still on Sharon's clit before she began moving back and forth, licking that sensitive bundle of nerves and making the younger SHIELD Agent break her latest kiss with her boss to cry out loudly in pleasure.

Commander Hill initially frowned at this, then she looked down to see what her lover was doing and smiled. Then she roughly twisted the nipple she had been previously caressing so gently, then she swiftly stripped off her clothes and moved up to straddle Sharon's face. Naturally Sharon welcomed this, her eyes watching intently as Deputy Director Maria Hill finally slipped out of her uniform before lowering her womanhood down on top of her, the previously oh so sure she was straight blonde's mouth-watering as that yummy treat got closer and closer.

Once the high-ranking officer was in range Sharon lifted her head up and slid her tongue over Commander Hill's pussy lips, immediately loving the taste and beginning to hungrily lick at the cunt in front of her to get more. Sharon wasn't sure whether Commander Hill tasted better than Agent Romanoff or after eating out The Black Widow her taste buds just knew what to expect, but honestly she didn't really care. All that really mattered was that the brunette lowered herself further so she was gently pressing Sharon's head against the bed, the inexperienced blonde becoming consumed by the yummiest thing she ever tasted while perhaps the most dangerous person she had ever met wonderfully tortured her clit.

Natasha had moved on from simple licking to taking that sensitive bundle of nerves into her mouth and sucking with varying degrees of force. From the way Agent 13 was moaning, and tensing up, and most importantly the amount of girl cream escaping her cunt she was already close to an orgasm, which is exactly how Natasha wanted her. Fortunately Maria had done an excellent job of fucking the young Agent without wearing her out, Natasha feeling incredibly proud of her lover for doing such a good job of riling Agent Carter up.

To be fair to the up-and-comer she was showing the type of stamina and fortitude in the face of distraction necessary to make it in their line of work, although Natasha plan to put that to the test later. Still, for now Agent 13 was doing everything expected of her, including pleasing the woman she still looked up too, Maria moaning in approval for what the new girl was doing to her. In turn Natasha rewarded the younger Agent with a little more pleasure, but not too much more as Natasha's objective was to push sweet little Sharon to make Maria cum, and one way or another The Black Widow always achieved her objectives.

It seemed this would not be a difficult objective to achieve, not that Natasha had been expecting it to be given that the young Agent Carter had indeed proven herself to be a fast learner. Still, there was no harm in providing a little more motivation, Natasha eventually feeling like things had settled into too much of a pattern which almost always bored her when it came to sex. Or anything really. So she turned up the heat by slowly sliding her tongue into the blonde's pussy and then began to tongue fuck Agent 13 with slow steady thrusts which kept her as close to the edge of orgasm as possible.

Unsurprisingly this worked like a charm, Agent 13 suddenly finding the motivation to redouble her efforts and mere moments later Maria let out a loud orgasmic screen before beginning to seriously fuck the younger girl's face. Hearing that familiar sound, and taking a moment to watch Maria shake under the force of the sensations flooding her, Natasha smiled and rewarded the blonde by increasing the pace of her thrusts and curling her tongue upwards, The Black Widow almost immediately rewarded in turn with a mouthful of girl cum which she ravenously swallowed before redoubling her efforts to get more of that tasty reward.

Maria's body was still humming from her first orgasm when she came again, the SHIELD Agent beneath her working tirelessly to make her cum over and over again. Which honestly was a relief. Maria hadn't cum since Natasha predictably interrupted her morning shower and she'd had a very long day and had been so looking forward to returning to her sex-machine of a girlfriend. When it came to sex no one was better than Natasha Romanoff. No one. Maria hadn't done the research but she refused to believe anyone could be better, and while Agent Carter was not up to Natasha's standard the orgasms she provided were at the very least satisfying and plentiful.

That was probably the best thing about fucking The Black Widow, some of her skills and her ravenous hunger for sex rub off on you at least briefly, so while you can't hope to match her you can at least put up a fight. As far as Maria could tell this wasn't a 'power' like say an alien who could control lightning, and she was in no hurry to bring it up with SHIELD, but the results were undeniable. In this case Sharon Carter passionately tongue fucking her to multiple climaxes, as the blonde no doubt received the same treatment from a certain redhead who was probably grinning her sexy ass off right now.

She could certainly feel the blonde trembling underneath her, although that was partly due to Maria grinding her cunt into Agent Carter's face to heighten her own orgasms, one of the many bad habits she had picked up from her girlfriend. Not that Maria felt bad about it, or even remorseful, as she had several hard climaxes rush through her as she covered the blonde's pretty face, Maria completely consumed by what she was feeling until she felt someone else touching her.

For the briefest of moments she was afraid, her eyes snapping open as she cursed herself before closing them. Then a pair of lips crashed against her own which immediately put Maria at ease. After all, no one had ever kissed her like The Black Widow, and she would recognise Natasha's naked body pressed against her own anywhere. She also recognised Agent Carter's cum on the redhead's tongue, Maria enjoying the flavour even more now than when she had gone down on the pretty little thing Natasha had seduced.

After a minute or two of bullying Maria's tongue with her own Natasha broke the kiss, pulled back ever so slightly and smiled, "Are you ready to really prepare her for Steve?"

Maria smiled back, "Go get our strap-ons."

Natasha's smile turned into a beaming grin, "You really do know me so well."

Rolling her eyes and trying not to smile again Maria murmured, "Unfortunately."

"You love it." Natasha countered as they both got up, "And you love me."

"Unfortunately." Maria repeated.

"Uh-huh." Natasha murmured, still smiling as she practically skipped over to their 'sex draw' and retrieved Maria's strap-on and her own, "Oh, and babe... do you think you could untie her for me? You know I love fucking a girl whose tied up, but I think it will be easier for her to suck our cocks. Besides, I want us to fuck this slut in multiple positions."

Before Natasha had even finished speaking Maria did as was requested, causing the redhead to smile again. Or just smile wider, Natasha feeling like she had been smiling non-stop even since she'd broken the kiss, which was something she'd never get used too. Maria made her so happy it hurt sometimes, Natasha scolding herself once again for being reduced to a grinning fool then she turned to look at her beautiful Maria and she didn't care how foolish she felt. All that mattered was that Maria was with her helping Natasha with her favourite pastime... and helping out her good friend Steve Rogers of course.

Honestly everything up until now had been mostly about having her own fun with the young Miss Carter but now the real training could begin, Natasha thought to herself as she selected a medium-size strap-on and attached it around her waist. She then pulled out an identical one, closed the draw which she had so recently opened, and casually made her way back to where the other two women were.

Once she was standing in front of the bed Natasha looked at Agent Carter and ordered, "Get on your knees and suck my cock!"

Without a word of protest the blonde immediately did as she was told, Natasha not even trying to hide the smirk crossing her face as another woman got down on her knees before her, took hold of a dildo strapped around her waist and took the head of that fake cock into her mouth. Then the young spy began bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches of the shaft, at first just concentrating on noisily slurping on each inch her mouth slid over before looking up at Natasha for her approval.

Natasha gave it to her in the form of a wicked smile, the redheaded spy locking eyes with the younger SHIELD Agent for several long seconds before she heard a forced cough. Looking over at her girlfriend Natasha gave her a smirk and then tossed her the strap-on she had been deliberately holding onto, just to tease Maria. Natasha just loved that Maria couldn't hide her annoyance, at least not from her, which she honestly found adorable. Of course as Natasha had quickly learned it was unwise to antagonise one's girlfriend for too long so as soon as Maria had her strap-on firmly in place the redhead gripped the blonde's hair and yanked her away from her dildo so the brunette could have a turn.

"Now go suck my girlfriend's cock." Natasha ordered, deliberately not offering up any form of praise for the very adequate blow job she had just received.

Sharon would have liked some positive feedback but she wasn't necessarily expecting it. She had learned way before her SHIELD training that no feedback was actually a good thing, because more often than not that meant you had adequately performed the job required of you, Sharon smiling happily as she chose to take it like that. Of course her main focus was crawling towards her commanding officer, Sharon not hesitating to move for a second and not stopping until she was kneeling in front of The Deputy Director Maria Hill.

Once she was in position Sharon wrapped her hand around the base of the brunette's strap-on and glanced up at The Deputy Director with her best 'sultry' look before leaning forward and taking the head of the dildo into her mouth. She then started to slide her lips up and down the toy cock, making sure the tip of the dildo pressed against the entrance to her throat with every bob of her head. Then after a few minutes of that she forced the brunette's dildo into her throat just like she had done with the redhead's dildo, only this time instead of slowly going lower with every bob of her head she kept lowering her mouth in one slow but steady motion.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers