Prepared For Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

When every inch of the strap-on cock was either in her mouth or lodged in her throat Sharon finally looked up again to see that 'The Ice Queen' Maria Hill was living up to her reputation, that colded expressionless look causing a tremble of joy to echo through the blonde's body and even more wetness to be added to one of her like an ocean between her legs. She then started bobbing her head up and down again, all while looking up into the stone cold eyes of her commander, Sharon loving every second of it even through the painful discomfort of fucking her own throat with a dildo which currently seemed even bigger than it looked.

"Now let's see if you can handle two dicks at the same time." Natasha ordered, moving so she was standing right next to the brunette with her strap-on was pressing against the blonde's cheek, "I know Captain Rogers seems very uptight, and it is highly unlikely he would share you with another man, but it maybe fun if we talked him into it. I know I'd like to watch that, so may arrange it for you anyway. Plus you never know, these skills might come useful in the field. At the very least I'm sure I can talk the good Captain into sharing you with us. Wouldn't that be fun Maria?"

"Maybe." Maria drawled, "But I don't think this slut has quite earned that privilege yet, do you Natasha?"

"No, absolutely not." Natasha agreed, her eyes sparkling with joy as Maria played along, quickly shifting to her game face as she looked down at the girl on her knees and barked, "Suck harder slut! Harder! You want to even be in the same room as your families precious Captain America then you'd better show us you can be a good cock sucker! After all, every guy likes getting a blow job, and doesn't a war hero like Cap deserve the best? Come on, is that the best you can do? Yes, that's better, suck cock for your country Miss Carter! Suck my cock and prove you are worthy of sucking Captain America's cock."

As soon as she had been ordered to Sharon had switched to going back and forth between those two dildos. It wasn't something she was used to of course, and she was unsure how she could possibly do a better job considering at this point she was taking each strap-on in turn as far as they could go down her throat, but thinking back to a few X-rated movies she had seen Sharon improvised. That included slapping her face with the very wet toys, licking the shafts, and finally trying to shove both in her mouth at the same time. She didn't get very far with the last one, but she was sure the fact that she got both of the heads into her mouth was quite a sight.

"You've got to admit, that's not bad." Maria pointed out, "Besides I was actually talking about how we should find out if she's a dead fish when it comes to actual fucking, or if she'll show the appropriate enthusiasm for a cock in her pussy."

"Oh, I love the way you think." Natasha grinned, leaning over briefly for a quick kiss before then suggesting, "And, since this slut has such a crush on you, I insist you go first."

"You just want first dibs on fucking her ass." Maria said dryly.

"God, I love how well you know me." Natasha beamed, giving Maria another quick kiss before ordering her latest conquest, "Ok bitch, I suppose that'll do for now, just get on the bed so my girlfriend can fuck you."

Maria smirked at how quickly the blonde obeyed, waiting until Sharon was lying on her back on the bed before ordering, "Now spread your legs and beg for my cock!"

Without hesitation Sharon did as she was told, "Please give me your cock! I want your cock. I want your cock inside me Commander Hill. Please give it to me. Please stick your big cock inside my tight little cunt and fuck it until it's loose and slutty. Please turn me into a cock slut for you Commander Hill. I want to be your good little cock slut. I want to take your cock, and Agent Romanoff's cock, inside all my holes so I can please you like a good little slut should. Please? Please Commander Hill, give me your cock. I want your cock."

Standing at the edge of the bed Maria just enjoyed the sight of this beautiful blonde waiting for her with her legs spread wide open, Sharon's pussy lips glistening with arousal. Naturally she also enjoyed Sharon's begging, but Maria's eyes were firmly on the prize so to speak, and it stayed that way as she got onto the bed, mounted the recruit and pushed her strap-on cock against Sharon's entrance. She teased her for a few seconds, just because she could, then Maria pushed forwards in a slow but steady thrust, The Deputy Director of SHIELD not stopping until the entire length of her cock was buried inside the welcoming cunt of Agent 13.

The young Agent Carter's reaction was encouraging throughout the penetration. Truthfully Maria hadn't thought Sharon would be a 'dead fish' simply based on her eager performances eating pussy and sucking cock, but Maria liked being right about these types of things. It was certainly more enjoyable to fuck a responsive partner, Sharon's face a mask of pleasure and soft moans, groans and cries of joy were constantly escaping her mouth.

She even kept begging, albeit in a less coherent capacity, "Yes, yes, yeeeeessssss, oh fuck me! Fuck me! Oooooooooh fuck. Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, fill me up with that big cock! Mmmmmm, it feels so good, sooooooo gooooodddddddd, mmmmmmm, fuck me, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck meeeeeeee!"

Maria knew exactly how it felt to be filled by one of these big dildos so the lack of coherence didn't bother her. In fact she was impressed how much the recruit was continuing to beg, and obviously showing her enthusiasm, despite the uncomfortable stretching in her pussy. That said Maria was sure Sharon was mostly feeling pleasure, the look in the blonde's eyes and the constant sounds out of her mouth confirming this as the brunette completed the penetration and then after giving the young girl a moment to relax officially began the fucking of Sharon's pleasantly tight pussy.

No sooner had Maria began pumping her hips back and forth a pair of long legs wrapped around her and started pulling her in tighter with every inward thrust, and naturally loosened their grip to make it nice and easy for Maria to pull out when needed. To further show enthusiasm Sharon gently wrapped her arms around Maria and later on even began pumping her needy sex upwards to meet the higher ranking SHIELD Agent's thrusts. Each one of these things greatly pleased Maria who remained silent throughout the rest of the pussy fucking, choosing to focus all her attention on the task at hand, which was her usual MO.

Meanwhile Natasha watched with glee as her girlfriend skilfully fucked the beautiful blonde that she had seduced into being their little plaything for the night, a plan which couldn't have gone better in Natasha's opinion. Well, Maria was perhaps taking it a little easy on the slut, especially considering she was pumping pussy right now, not pounding ass hole. Sure, at first it had been appropriate, very much so during the penetration, but it seemed to take ages for Maria to really show off what she could do.

Then again perhaps it wasn't so much a case of Maria being overly cautious as it was her simply taking the time to enjoy the present Natasha had got for her. Or she was trying to tease Natasha by hogging that prize all to herself. Most likely it was a combination of both, Natasha smiling as she realised this was a sign that she had rubbed off on her lover.

Honestly waiting around wasn't so bad. It wasn't like Natasha didn't have a most excellent view, the forgotten spy moving around so she could admire the blissful look of pleasure on Sharon's face and the, in her opinion, far more beautiful face of Maria lost in concentration with a notable air of pleasure. Then there were the bodies themselves, one woman mounting another and using a man-made phallus to drive the female being penetrated to climax, the sight breathtakingly beautiful in Natasha's eyes. Then there was Maria's pretty little bottom thrusting up and down as the highest ranking SHIELD operative currently in the room pounded the pussy of one of the many people working for her.

Natasha licked her lips as she considered mounting Maria from behind and creating a 'train' by slipping her strap-on into her girlfriend's waiting cunt, or better yet her ass hole. Because as much as Natasha loved pussy there was just something about fucking another woman up the ass which made her feel so wonderfully powerful and dominant. However that would have undermined the power and dominance Maria was currently feeling, so Natasha forced herself to hold back and simply enjoy watching for now. After all, she would be penetrating a nice, tight, virgin ass hole soon enough.

While they had waited from The Assistant Director of SHIELD Sharon had been told in great detail what fate awaited her, the dangerous Black Widow seemingly delighting in telling her exactly what she was going to do to her virgin ass. Sharon wasn't sure how something that gross and disgusting could be pleasurable, but she'd heard people of both genders rave about it and according to The Black Widow it was going to be the most pleasurable experience of her life, the confidence in the redhead's voice alone meaning that Sharon had trouble doubting it.

As it had been the price of getting to have a threesome with Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff it was hardly surprising Sharon hadn't hesitated in agreeing. Honestly she would agree to anything for the privilege of being these women's plaything, the experience itself far exceeding her expectations and leaving her to believe that at the very least losing her anal cherry would be mildly pleasant. Even if it was pure agony it would certainly be worth the pleasure she had received so far tonight, maybe even just this one thing she was receiving now.

The second Sharon had learned Commander Hill swung that way there had been no doubt in her mind she would be a skilled lover, but once again the brunette was blowing away her expectations, skilfully stretching out her pussy with that big strap-on to the point they had barely been any pain and then once her cunt completely relaxed effortlessly fucked her to the edge of climax. She then kept her there for what felt like an eternity until she realised she had stopped talking.

Blushing at her disobedience Sharon immediately started begging again, "Fuck me Commander Hill oooooooooh please fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy hard with your big girl cock! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, I want your girl cock mmmmmmmm ooooooooohhhhhhh I want you to fuck me hard with your girl cock. Please? Please Commander Hill, I'll do anything, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, anything if you just ooooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssss, harder, harder, harder, harder, HARDER OH COMMANDER HILL! COMMANDER HILLLLLLLL!"

Sharon tried to keep begging once Commander Hill increased things even further but it was no use. In what felt like less than a second her pussy was clenching tightly around the large invader and she was covering it with her cum, pure ecstasy shuddering through her body as she experienced perhaps her strongest climax yet tonight. It was of course followed by another, and another, and another, the captivating Maria Hill pounding her pussy to orgasm after orgasm and, to Sharon's delight, it looked like the brunette received at least one in the process.

Maria wanted to just keep going but she knew that wouldn't be fair on her girlfriend, who was no doubt aching to pound some ass right now, so she reluctantly began to decreased the pace, Maria silencing a whimper of disappointment from the other woman by kissing her. Then once she had finished bringing the blonde down from her high Maria broke the kiss, gently cupped the younger girl's face to make sure she was looking directly into her eyes and asked, "Are you ready to give my girlfriend your anal cherry Agent 13?"

Sharon nodded nervously, and then when that seemed not to be enough she murmured, "Ye, yes."

"Good." Maria said, quickly pulling her cock from the blonde, "Then bend over and spread your cheeks. My girl likes it when her conquests literally offer her their virgin ass holes."

There was a slight hesitation then Sharon flipped over onto her stomach, pressed her face to the bed sheets and pushed her ass in the air. She then slowly reached back and spread her ass cheeks, revealing Natasha's prize. It was an exquisite sight which Natasha enjoyed for several long minutes, then she positioned herself behind her prey, pressed her strap-on cock against Sharon's virgin ass hole and slowly pushed forwards, The Black Widow watching in delight as the other woman's most private hole slowly opened for her. Sharon surrendering her forbidden hole, allowing the head of Natasha's dildo to penetrate her virgin ass hole so that The Widow could take her anal cherry.

And take it she did, the most wonderful kind of thrill echoing through Natasha's body when that virgin butt hole closed around her cock, officially telling her she had popped the anal cherry of the niece of one of the founders of SHIELD. Agent Sharon Carter's anal virginity was hers and it always would be. Agent 13 had surrendered her butt to her and now whenever she sat down or gave another lover her ass Sharon would think about how Natasha had been the first to take her back there, thus in a way Sharon's ass would forever belong to The Black Widow.

It wasn't that long ago that taking other women's anal cherries was Natasha's favourite past time. Truth be told it still gave her an incredible thrill, and while in her line of work she often felt powerful and dominant there was still nothing quite like this. However as much as she adored this over almost anything else Natasha really would be willing to give it up forever if it meant keeping her relationship with Maria intact as while de-flowering another woman's ass sexually fulfilled her like nothing else it didn't make her as blissfully happy as sex with Maria, or just lying in her girlfriend's arms.

Of course Natasha was an addict, and while addicts could learn to resist their cravings they never fully went away, and the idea of being able to indulge in this addiction and keep Maria was so beyond exciting Natasha didn't think she could accurately put it into words. All she knew was that the moment she popped Sharon's back door cherry was pure heaven, almost the best ever with the only exception being taking Maria's anal virginity, Natasha spending even longer than usual savouring it before beginning to slowly push forwards, her eyes locked on to that vulnerable little hole being forced to stretch open and except inch after inch of big hard cock into the wonderfully tight passage it was guarding.

Being anally violated had Sharon crying out in pain and blushing in humiliation. While the pain was sharp to begin with it quickly died down and became something she could easily handle. The humiliation however was constant, Sharon not only questioning how she had allowed herself to be talked into this but wondering why anyone would consent to such a thing.

She got an answer to the latter surprisingly quickly, Sharon blushing even harder as first she felt a few dull sparks of pleasure when the other woman started officially fucking her ass, those gentle thrusts causing her rectum to relax away the pain and give her a shocking amount of enjoyment. Then Sharon found herself moaning joyfully when a shocking wave of pleasure originated in her butt and shot directly to her brain, the blonde blushing furiously as The Black Widow once again proved the stories about her were not exaggerated.

Agent Romanoff wasn't even using the full length of the dildo at first, instead choosing to slide half of it inside Sharon's virgin ass before pulling it out almost to the head and then pushing it back in, the redhead then repeating this process over and over again with short yet steady strokes. Then she started adding additional inches with every other thrust, Sharon barely noticing the increasing amount of dildo she had in her ass until all of a sudden the other woman's thighs crashed into her butt cheeks, meaning that The Widow had officially stuffed every inch of that large strap-on cock up her butt.

With that horrifying realisation Sharon let go of her ass cheeks and buried her face completely in the bed covers in shame, only then to quickly lift herself up and cry out when Agent Romanoff gave her a series of hard butt slaps and growled, "Did I tell you to move your hands?"

"No, I'm sorry Agent Romanoff." Sharon said, quickly spreading her cheeks again.

Sharon didn't know what was more embarrassing, the fact that she apologised or that The Black Widow chuckled at her submission. What she did know however was that those embarrassments were nothing compared to how loudly she moaned in pleasure when Natasha Romanoff started fucking her ass with the full length of that monster cock, Sharon feeling the weirdest type of pleasure she'd ever felt as the other SHIELD Agent's dildo stimulated sensitive places inside her she didn't know existed.

Maria knew exactly what Agent 13 was going through. Like most of Natasha's conquests Maria had been an anal virgin before she met the redhead and really had no intention of ever giving up her ass as she couldn't imagine it being pleasurable and she didn't like to feel submissive. As it turned out the submission was perhaps the part Maria had grown to love the best, although she severely doubted there was anyone in any reality who was a better butt fucker than The Black Widow.

Just from the look on her face you could tell Natasha was totally in her element, not to mention blissfully happy, stretching out the young Agent Carter's ass hole and turning it into an eager fuck hole. The redhead had the blonde moaning for her in seconds, those moaned steadily increasing in volume and need until Maria didn't even need to look at the younger SHIELD Agent's face to know Miss Carter was desperate for a serious ass fucking.

It was fun though, to see that blissful submission on her face, the type of which Maria had seen on Natasha's face many times when she took her ass and had probably been on her own face when it was her in the blonde's current position. Of course Maria was far more focused on the blissful happiness she saw on Natasha's face, the deadly Black Widow seemingly on top of the world as she once again took another woman's virgin ass and made it hers. Oh how Natasha looked like a total Alpha female lost in her dominance over an inferior female she was currently using as her bitch, Maria becoming so horny at the sight she momentarily forgot her jealousy.

Seemingly unable to keep quiet Maria offered up some encouragement, "That's it, fuck her! Fuck her tight little virgin ass hole! Fuck it hard! Break that ass in and turn it into a slutty little fuck hole!"

"Like I did to yours, you mean?" Natasha grinned at her girlfriend.

Scowling for a moment Maria then smiled, "No, like I did to yours. Which to be fair was a fuck hole before I stuffed it with strap-on, but I was the one who really turned you into an anal slut."

"True, but not enough to make me want to stop fucking your ass. Or this one." Natasha quipped, "And you like it don't you Maria? Mmmmmm, you like watching me fuck this hot little slut, almost as much as I liked watching you fuck her."

"Maybe." Maria admitted, "But I've got to say, I'm a little disappointed with the show so far. You're The Black Widow for God sakes. Show our guest what you can really do."

"Your wish is my command." Natasha said somewhat mockingly, although her eyes lit up with glee as she turned her attention back to the girl she was ass fucking, "You may now take your hands off your ass cheeks Agent 13. Maria is right, it's time I showed you what a real ass pounding feels like."

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers