Preparing for an Evening Out

Story Info
Mistress teases her sub as she prepares to go out.
1.1k words
3.87
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks in to the bedroom, sees a chair placed at the end of the bed, his Mistress no where in site. Notices that a beautiful black PVC dress is laid out on the bed that he recently purchased for her. Lying next to it is his collar a sure sign that his Mistress is wanting to play. Laying next to it a few lengths of rope and his ball gag. He undresses slowly wondering what is in store for him. He places Her collar on him and folds his clothes neatly into a pile on the footstool so She will not trip over them. He then takes up his position at the end of the bed awaiting Her pleasure.

Kneeling, head bowed he hears Her come home from work and the sounds of her heels coming up the stairs. He hears her breathing as she comes in the room but dares not look up. He waits with bated breath for what comes next.

She moves over to the dresser where all her toys lay cleaned and ready for her use. She picks up something he knows not what for he cannot see Her. She comes to him and he sees Her beautiful feet encased in black stockings and heels. He knows well she is wearing garters with no panties for he saw Her get dressed only this morning. At Her side he sees the end of a riding crop, Her favorite toy he purchased as a gift for Her upon the day She collared him. His breathing quickens as he remembers that day and how well She made use of his tribute to Her.

She places the riding crop under his chin raising his face so that he may look upon her face. She reaches down to place a kiss upon his mouth and whispers to him, "I am going out tonight with some friends, you will sit in that chair while I get ready." He crawls over to the chair knowing how much She enjoys seeing his ass presented to Her. He sits down placing his hands palm up on the arm rests, ready for whatever She has in store for him. She goes back to the dresser laying down Her crop, opening the drawer he knows holds all the soft cotton rope he had dyed for Her in her favorite color, purple. He enjoys pampering Her and acquiring for Her gifts that she will enjoy.

She returns to him laying the rope along his shoulders and down his chest, tickling at his now semi hard erection. She wraps the ropes gently around his arm tightening them and knotting them till he is completely tied securely no chance of breaking the bonds of rope She has placed upon him. He does not test them he knows well how good She has them in place. She turns to the bed, bends over slightly so that he sees just the barest glimpse of her beautiful ass that he has pleasured many times before and knows so well. He aches to touch her but knows that is not permissible until She gives him leave to. She turns back to him with the ball gag in hand placing it gently in his mouth and affixing it behind his head. She then proceeds to undress in front of him folding Her clothes and placing them on the bed for him to clean and hang up later.

She turns to go into the bathroom in only her stockings garter and heels. He hears Her start the bath and soon sees the steam coming out, the smell of lavender wafts through the air. He sniffs recognizing it as the bath oil She uses only on special occasions. She returns to the room in front of him, placing Her heeled foot on his leg. He feels the pressure of Her heel digging into his leg as She bends over to Her shoe and unbuckles the ankle strap. He gets a whiff of Her perfume. She wore the Red Door today, the scent the blends best with Her own heady scent. She finishes taking off Her heels and turns Her back to him. Undoing Her garters She bends over rolling Her stockings down, he glimpses a peek at Her pubic hair but no more than that. She places the stockings over his shoulders draping them to lay teasing his cock even more, turns to the bathroom and gets in the bath. He can hear Her washing all over and wishes he could be in there to do it for Her, but tonight She has other plans. She finishes drying off and comes back out to the bedroom. She goes to the other side of the room and takes out a fresh garter and stockings these ones with roses along the outside seam of the leg.

She proceeds to slowly and tantalizingly put them up rolling them up Her leg and hooking the garter snaps to them with a click of finality. She sits down at her makeup table freshening up Her makeup and adding a little more perfume. It evades his nostrils leaving him with her scent as She turns to him and tells him where She and Her friends will be going, "We will be going out to dinner at The Chateau, I will be having a steak with mushrooms done medium well. Cut into small bites I will savor each piece as I think of you here at home waiting for Me to return. When we are done eating we will be going out to dance at Club Nevi. When we are too tired to dance anymore for the pleasure of the men there we will go to Club X." Club X he well remembers as a swingers club that caters to lifestyle folk. They had a very nice dungeon set up that he well remembers from last month when he was allowed to go with her. He knows she will find another submissive there, play with them but return to him at the end of the evening.

She turns to the bed then taking up her dress and putting it on. Tying up the corset strings along the front and adjusting the seams to run perfectly along the lines of seam in her stockings. One final glance in the mirror and she turns to him, "I hope you went to the bathroom when you came home because you will be tied there until I return." She then smiles at him, turns and walks out of the room. A moment later he hears the front door shut and her car leaving. He is alone with an amazing erection, his thoughts and a sudden urge to empty his bladder.