Preparing for the Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my job," he replied.

Apparently his job was to work magic, because within two minutes I felt better than I had in ages. Jason had only worked on my neck and shoulders so far. Then he moved lower, along my spine, all the way to the top of my pants and back up.

"I can get to some key spots a little easier if I unsnap your top, Charlotte. Is that OK?" he asked.

He could do no wrong, in my opinion, so I said 'Yes.'

Jason used his palms, especially the hard base near his thumb, to push harder on muscles I didn't know I had. Nothing hurt and until it did, he had free rein on my entire back. Soon, his fingers were reaching over the sides of my ribs and lightly brushing against the very edges of my flattened breasts. At first it seemed a natural extension of his massage. Then it occurred more regularly and the fingers lingered longer.

I'm not sure how he would have preceded on his own. But I chose, at that point, to signal my acceptance of his techniques. I raised myself just an inch off the table on the side nearest him. Jason recognized it. His hand slid into the space and contacted even more of my breast. He outlined it with a pair of fingers and sought out the nipple which was still against the table.

I looked up at him. He looked back and stopped his hand, still on my breast. I let him have the nipple.

Jason still had oil on his hand when he spread it out underneath my entire breast and the feeling was incredible. He lightly squeezed it and massaged it, pushing up the entire time.

I closed my eyes and let him play. My pussy began to ache and I felt the moisture collecting in it.

"Take off your top, Charlotte," Jason said in his usual arrogant tone.

I was in no mood to put him in his place. He was the boss now.

"You do it," I said.

As soon as I felt he had hold of the top, I lifted slighted off the table and let him pull it off. Then I was lying flat again, looking up at him. Brian was in a chair, watching every move we made. I wondered if either was hard yet and I took my first peak at Jason's crotch. He wore loose fitting gym shorts and no hint of an erection showed...yet.

"I have another oil you may really like. Would you like to try it?" Jason asked.

"Sure," I replied with a nod.

He went back to the cabinet and brought down a brown bottle. When he returned to me, he said, "You'll need to turn over."

There was no going back now, I determined. If I did, the day was shot. I was being recruited as much as Chad was at this point and I could either take advantage of the opportunity or pass it up. It might or might not affect Chad's career.

I turned over.

There was a certain thrill in exposing myself to such young men, especially Brian. I've got full, firm breasts and seeing them look at me in appreciation was almost worth it in and of itself. Jason calmly spread the new oil on both hands and leaned over me once again.

He began just above my stomach. I barely felt the warm sensation at first. Then, as he reached the bottom of my breasts, it became more prominent and I felt my chest begin to tingle.

"What IS that?" I asked.

"Secret ingredient," Jason responded with a grin. "Just relax and enjoy it."

Before I could relax, both of his hands were covering my breasts. He spread the oil in a very thin layer that wouldn't have been noticeable without the room's lights shimmering upon it. Jason worked the delightful fluid into every inch of my breasts—top, bottom and sides.

Within fifteen seconds, my nipples felt like they were connected to electric currents. Every time Jason touched one of them my body shuddered. I thought my pussy was on fire and I fought the urge to reach down for it.

"My God, Jason, that feels good," I had to admit.

"And your nipples?"

"If you keep touching them...," I started to say.

He rolled one between his fingers and I couldn't finish the sentence because of an extended groan.

I'm not sure what caused me to look or even notice, but the bulge in the front of Jason's shorts was now very evident. That caused an even greater reaction in my pussy as he continued to manipulate my breasts.

When it was obvious his oil had had the effect he was looking for, Jason moved his hands lower. He skimmed them across my waist at the very top of my pants.

"If you think that feels good on your chest, you should feel it between your legs," Jason said.

Our eyes met at the same time his hand pressed against my pussy through my pants. I prayed he couldn't feel the wetness, but it was inevitable that he felt the ever-growing warmth. I thought for a moment about the best way to request what I was thinking.

"I would like that, Jason. But don't you think it's unfair I'm the only one undressed in here," I finally said.

"It's your massage," he replied.

"And I can end it any time I want."

There was a delay, but Jason acted first. He pulled off his shirt so that he only wore shorts. A moment later, Brian joined him. It was a start and a good one at that. They were both better toned that I imagined.

The next thing I knew, Jason was unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. He was meticulous about it, taking time to enjoy every step. When it was time to pull the pants off, I lifted my ass and watched him drag them past my feet from the end of the table. I wore blue panties that did not qualify as thongs, but were certainly not large.

Jason moved back around to my side and ran his hand up my leg, getting slower when he reached the inside of my thigh. He gave a very short massage to the top of my leg which would have been great under any other circumstance. However, both he and I had other targets in mind.

Once again, Jason covered his palms in oil. My heart raced from the thought of the same magical ointment hitting my clit. He put his hand on my stomach, tilted his fingers down toward my pussy, and slid the hand inside my panties. I thought he would never get there. I think I was holding my breath and let out an audible gasp when he hit my clit.

Jason applied more pressure and covered my entire pussy with the oil. The effect was instantaneous. The electricity I felt in my nipples before were magnified tenfold on my clit now. I squirmed on the table and moaned with delight.

"Should I remove the panties?" Jason asked in a near whisper.

I nodded while biting my lip.

It's hard to describe the feeling of having your last piece of clothing removed while you lay on a table in front of two young dudes. Jason's cock was now pushing against his shorts. I had earlier caught a glimpse of Brian moving his own cock when he didn't know I was looking. Now I was naked before them.

Jason came to my side once more. He reached out for my pussy and I reached out for his cock. His fingers first gathered the moisture from the rim of my pussy, and then headed straight for my clit. I clutched Jason's erection and pumped it the best I could through his thin shorts. He felt big, but I couldn't tell for sure. I hoped for a chance to verify it soon.

We masturbated each other for a minute or two, more interested I think in the other to fully benefit from what was happening to us. But his oil was soaking into my clit and the tingling had turned to fire.

I must have lost my mind because I heard myself saying, "Get naked. Both of you please."

The result almost made me cum right then. Both men had long, hard erections to rival any I'd ever seen. I just stared. Then Brian came over to the table on the opposite side of Jason. I took his cock in my hand and felt the pulsing inside. Jason moved down to the end of the table.

"Let's move you down a little," he said, grabbing me by the ankles.

In doing so, Brian's cock ended up near my face and my legs were spreading to accept Jason. I felt Jason rubbing my clit again, as if I needed it. Then I kissed the tip of Brian's cock before sliding it into my mouth.

Jason wasted no time. He got in position, let the head of his cock barely enter me, and then drove forward. My cries were almost silenced by the presence of Brian's huge cock in my mouth. But both of them knew that I had just been penetrated.

My only source of relief from the strain of Jason entering me was to clamp down on Brian's cock even harder with my lips. The texture of the cock sliding over my tongue, especially the large head, was fantastic. I let Brian fuck my mouth while Jason focused on watching his own cock thrust over and over into my pussy. With each passing minute, my pussy got wetter and I got closer to cumming.

I couldn't voice my wish for them to never stop, so I let the pressure of my mouth and the tightness of my pussy muscles speak for me. Meanwhile, Brian played with my breasts and I was almost there.

I moaned louder. My ass lifted off the table. Jason held me up by the ass and I finally just had to cry out, "Oh fuck. Yesssssssss!"

I clutched the edges of the table while I came. Each time Brian pinched a nipple I started to cum again. Jason pounded me harder and faster and I thought my orgasms would never stop.

My body shook from head to toe while the two of them fucked me at both ends. I was almost in tears at the end of it all, but the men were far from done.

First, Brian pulled out of my mouth and started to masturbate over my chest. His groans signaled it wouldn't take long, and soon a long stream of cum poured over my tits. Then Jason joined him and began to deposit a pool of cum on my stomach. I watched them cum simultaneously and felt the warmth of the fluid collecting on my body. It was one of the greatest sights I'd ever seen.

Afterwards, I let them watch me shower and we all came once more, each of us taking care of ourselves with frantic hands.

-The Pro Draft-

I can't tell you how many times I thought of that asshole Mike while Chad won game after game his Senior year. When Chad threw three touchdown passes in the bowl game, I wondered if that would have been good enough for John.

When I was done thinking about that, I thought about the fact the so-called experts were predicting Chad might not even get drafted. Obviously, they didn't know Chad...or me. There was no way my son was going to work so hard and not have a shot at a NFL career.

The road started with the NFL Combines and Chad was all the talk of ESPN and bloggers. Now he was projected as a late second rounder. I had other ideas.

Neither Chad nor I had a preference as to where he should play, so we listened attentively whenever ANY team's representatives talked to us. The only things I knew about the NFL recruitment and drafting process were the things my male friends told me. I found out, for instance, that Chad would be interviewed pretty intensively and would take several personality and intelligence tests. They also said I would be interviewed. This certainly didn't scare me. I saw it as an opportunity.

However, as the process wound down and the draft grew nearer, only one team actually felt it was necessary to talk to me. I didn't underestimate the importance of this and was prepared to make sure the team had no doubt Chad was their man.

They wanted to see the home environment that Chad came from, so the interview was to take place at my house; just me and three members of the team's scouting department.

Yes, I was nervous when the day came. Luckily, my work in front of a TV camera had taught me several techniques to suppress the nervous tension. Until I was in control of the situation I would be anxious. Whether or not I could ever take control was another matter.

I wore a dress. Actually, I wore the sexiest dress I owned, just in case. It tied behind the neck and had a neckline I'd never use on the air. And it was short, but I've never been ashamed of my legs, even in my forties.

So when the men arrived I began the process of determining which of them I had to impress the most. That part was fairly easy. Jim was the director of scouting for the team and was clearly the leader of the group. He was about fifty, balding, and not the finest physical specimen I'd ever seen. He struck me as all business.

But his two assistants, Brad and Tim, were much more relaxed and lighthearted from the moment they walked in the door. Brad was close to my age, maybe a year or two younger, and Tim was the youngest at somewhere around thirty five. Brad, especially, was very cute and we seemed to connect immediately as I accompanied them into the family room.

We talked for almost two hours about Chad's childhood, how he did in school, and what kind of friends he hung out with. I fed them, provided drinks, and tried to charm them.

Perhaps the biggest plus I had going for me, surprisingly, was the house and property itself. We lived a little bit out in the country and my house was very isolated. We were completely surrounded by woods and the closest neighbor on any side could not see any part of the back yard.

Also, a recent purchase became very important. As a present to myself when Chad finished his Senior season, I bought a large hot tub. It held six people and fit perfectly on my deck overlooking the yard and woods. Chad and his friends used it much more than me.

But when I started to show the men around the yard, their eyes quickly focused on the hot tub on the very warm afternoon.

"I would live in that," Brad said as we stood in the grass and looked up onto the deck. "Especially on days like this."

"Do you use it much?" Jim asked.

I shrugged. "Not too much. I don't have a lot of friends to share it with. Besides, the control panel totally confuses me."

"Show it to us," Brad said right away. "We'll figure it out for you."

I smiled and took them up onto the deck level with the hot tub. Once they had the cover pulled off, I pointed out where the control panel was. Brad opened the panel covering while the rest of us gathered around.

An instant later, he said, "Oh, this is easy. Come here, Charlotte."

I moved closer and leaned over, realizing the view I was offering in doing so as my breasts strained against the front of my dress and the hem rose up my thighs.

"Here's the main power switch," Brad said as he pointed. "This one's to regulate the temperature; there's one for each set of jets in the tub; this one's for the lights; here's one for...."

"Like I said, it's too much for me," I said, leaning back up to the chuckles of the gentlemen.

Then I heard it power on and the water slowly began to churn.

"I guess it works fine," I said. "Who's going in?"

It was a semi-serious question that resulted in very serious looks on all three faces looking at me. None of them knew how to take it.

I moved closer to Jim, faced him, and said, "How about it, Jim?"

He quickly replied, "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

The flush on his face was obvious. He turned another shade of pink when I said, "Oh, I never wear one in the tub."

The two men behind me either coughed or stifled laughs, I couldn't tell which. I turned and said, "So, I don't have any takers?"

It didn't take long for Brad to respond, "I wore my waterproof boxers. I'm in."

Tim added, "Same here."

I looked back at Jim, who appeared ready to fire both of his so-called assistants.

"You all have a good time," he said sternly.

I needed to find out if he was sincere or just acting like the boss in front of his subordinates. I took a gamble that had a history of paying off, but I was holding my breath the entire time because the stakes were very high.

I stood directly in front of Jim, nearly touching him. I said, "You're welcome to join us, Jim, at any time. Don't be shy."

With that, I reached for his crotch and ran my hand up the front of his pants. He never flinched. I let my hand linger for a moment and rubbed him a little harder.

"I'll just watch, thank you," he answered.

I grinned and spun around to face Brad and Tim.

"Well? Where are these magic boxers you spoke of?"

Brad was the first to start to unbutton his shirt. Tim immediately followed. That's when I told Jim that any of the chairs on the deck were his for the taking and I offered to get drinks. He said he would get one later and I returned my attention to the two topless men. I saw Jim take a seat in a recliner while Brad and Tim worked on getting their pants off.

They were both very fit and that made my decision making much easier. Sure enough, they both had boxers on and, of course, nothing about them was waterproof.

"We're not going in alone, you know," Brad told me with a mischievous look.

"Test the water for me," I said to delay the inevitable.

They stepped into the tub almost simultaneously, each finding a seat opposite the other, and sinking down until settling into their spots.

"Perfect," Tim proclaimed. Brad just smiled.

"OK," I finally said with a sigh.

I took off my shoes. I was deliberate in untying my dress, to the point of holding the straps in place after they were open. I was staring mostly at Brad when I brought my hands back around to the front, bringing the top of my dress with them. I allowed the top of my breasts to be seen for a second, and then let go of the dress.

Not a word was said and the only sound was that of the water gurgling in the tub. I stood in just my panties, pushing the dress away with my feet. I nervously pulled up on the panties.

"They're not waterproof," I said.

"Won't do you much good then," Brad said.

I gave him a sarcastic smirk and moved to the edge of the tub. All eyes were on me as I stepped in and found my own seat between the two men. The water was delightful, lapping around my breasts and spurting past my legs.

Maybe the interview was over and maybe their minds were made up on whether or not to draft Chad and in what round, but why leave anything up to chance? The two men in the tub would be easy now. Jim was another matter and I'd have to deal with him for sure at some point.

"How are the waterproof boxers doing now?" I asked Brad with a straight face.

He peered down at his crotch through the water. "Not so good, it seems."

"Won't do you much good then," I said, moving my foot so that it hit his soaked shorts.

"Touché," he replied. "Maybe I should let them begin to dry out."

"Maybe," I said.

Brad reached down and pulled them off, turning to his side to lay them out in the sun on a nearby deck bench. We both then looked at Tim and pretty much forced him to do the same. The short glimpses I had of their cocks convinced me they were enjoying themselves.

I stretched out my arms and legs and relaxed, with the water splashing over my body. Our feet and legs fought for space in the center of the tub and the contact was getting me excited. I hoped it did the same for them. We sat silently for a minute or two and I was fearful one of them would suggest we get out. I had to act...now.

I stood up and ran my hands over my panties.

"Damn. Mine didn't work either," I said with disgust.

I straddled Brad's legs and got down on my knees facing him. "Would you mind taking them off, please."

I could tell he was tense. He looked up at my face and then my breasts. Brad reached out and I felt his hands on my panties. He pulled them down as far as he could and then I awkwardly removed them one leg at a time while staying on top of him.

Beneath the water, and I hoped out of sight of the others, my hand found his cock. I knew after a few seconds that Jim and Tim probably saw what I was doing, but feeling Brad's cock grow in my hand was worth it. He felt completely hard to me by the time I leaned forward and let him kiss my breasts.

"Take them, Brad. Suck on them."

It was loud enough for everyone to hear. This was going to be a group effort.

Brad was hesitant at first. He only kissed them both a couple times and lightly ran his tongue over one. Then I pumped his cock with a little more energy and his mouth closed over a good portion of my right tit. He licked it and bit the nipple, causing me to shudder and grip his shaft a bit tighter.