Preparing for the Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand from his crotch and let my pussy slide up so that it was making the contact with his erection. Meanwhile, his mouth was hard at work on my breasts and his hands were holding my ass.

That's when I saw it for the first time. I saw Jim opening his pants and pulling out his already sizable cock. I almost cried with joy at the sight of him joining in.

I told Brad, "Move up to the edge of the tub and sit, OK?"

Once he was in place and his cock was out of the water, I moved between his legs and stroked his thick cock a few times. Then I leaned down and began to lick it from top to bottom. Before long, it was in my mouth and I was frantically bobbing up and down on it while he played with my tits.

Tim wasn't about to sit there with my ass a few feet away. He shifted onto his knees and put his hand on my pussy. I moaned as he massaged my clit and I had to lift my head to tell him, "God, Tim. Fuck me. Now!"

So I was giving Brad the best blowjob I could while Tim put his cock between my legs. I cried out as he thrust it into me and his legs hit my ass. Tim began to fuck me steadily and I eagerly sucked on Brad's long cock.

Every now and then I managed to catch a peek at Jim leaning back and masturbating. He looked as pleased as could be and I'm assuming he was seeing something he had never seen before nor would ever see again.

We went on like this for more than five minutes. Brad was the first to cum, and I struggled to swallow the steady flow of cum that poured out of his cock. As soon as his grunts and groans were subsiding, Tim announced he was about to cum. I told him to stay in me and he pounded my ass with each thrust that deposited more cum.

Only when they were done did I get a chance to look back over at Jim. He was obviously almost ready himself, so I said to him, "Come here."

He quickly walked over to me. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. Seconds later, with Brad rubbing my clit, Jim and I came together in a loud cacophony of moans. Jim had pulled out of my mouth and was stroking himself, sending stream after stream of cum onto my face and tits.

-Aftermath-

I'm writing this from the deck of my gorgeous new home overlooking my private lake. Chad was, indeed, drafted in the first round and just signed his second contract, a long-term deal worth many millions of dollars.

Funny how things work out sometimes. Athletes that seemingly don't have a chance go on to have great careers. Next time you see it happen, ask his coaches if they know his Mom.