Preparing Trisha Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys knew she had cum and they were also aware that there was not much of the song left. They quickly gave Trisha her dress and tried to help her put it back on. There was no time for the bra. Trisha was still in a daze, her legs were weak and she was still feeling the aftermath of her strong orgasm. Luckily for her, it was not a tight dress and had large openings for her hands and neck. Trisha put on the dress and adjusted it quickly. A few seconds later, the song came to an end and the lights were switched on almost instantly.

Trisha looked for her bra on the floor but it was not there. She looked at Allen and he pointed to his pants. Trisha could see a bulge in his pocket and part of her bra strap hung out. As the club patrons clapped and cheered, the three of them made their way back to the bar. They were all visibly spent, especially Trisha whose face was flushed. She was a little embarrassed to look at the two guys who had just used her for their guilty pleasure.

Dan broke the silence. "That was amazing...It was crazy...but amazing."

"Trisha, you have an amazing body. I believe our sense of touch was heightened in the darkness. Touching your smooth flawless skin...inside and outside...was pure pleasure," added Allen.

"Your breasts are perfectly shaped and sized. They felt so good in my hands," Dan continued the compliments.

"Stop it, guys. You're embarrassing me," Trisha said, almost blushing.

"We should have switched roles, if we had more time," said Allen.

"I know what I would have done...if I had more time," said Dan with a naughty smile.

The two guys broke into laughter. Trisha was really embarrassed now.

"I better get back to my friend over there. I left him alone for far too long."

"Can I keep this as a souvenir to remind me of what happened tonight?" asked Allen, pointing to Trisha's black bra in his pocket.

"You don't need it, Trisha...Trust me, you look great without it...so sexy," said Dan.

"Does it show too much?" asked Trisha, turning to her side.

"We can see the sides of your perfect breasts but your nipples are well hidden," Allen assured her.

"I guess you can keep it then," said Trisha with a smile. "I better go. Hope to catch you guys again soon."

The three of them exchanged phone numbers. Trisha then walked away, turning around one more time to wave and give her new friends a smile. Her dad watched as she walked towards him. Her strides were not as steady and her breasts had an extra bounce with each step she took. He couldn't wait to ask her what happened.

To be continued in Part 5...

12