Preparing Your Wife

Story Info
Katey gives Erik a gift.
1.7k words
3.65
97.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
134
134
1 Followers

"Jen?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure it's OK that I'm here?"

"Of course! I'm glad you came."

I eye her cautiously. Trying to read her thoughts or emotions, but I'm drawing a blank. We stare each other down uncomfortably over my untouched glass of icewater. So much for a pleasant little chat. I don't know what made me call and ask to come over, but here I am... Ok. Now what? I clear my throat nervously and reach my hand out to her arm.

"I'm sorry." I barely hear the words coming out of my mouth, but I find myself apologizing again for all of the rumors and half-truths she's heard. She flinches at my touch initially, but I feel her relax after a little. I continue to talk – probably should have stopped a long time ago, but my nervousness makes me babble. I go on about how lucky she is to have a husband like Erik. About how much I respect him. And I find myself stroking her arm ever so slightly as I describe how wonderful everyone thinks her husband is and how much his friendship means to me. She seems to be warming up to me and I feel her body soften. My hand is now alternating between holding her hand and stroking her arm – up under her sleeve to her shoulder. I turn on the couch to face her and reach my other hand out to hers. She takes it and I lean forward putting my arms around her in my best "I'm sorry – I fucked your husband" hug. I can tell she's emotionally drained – as I am – and her head rests on my shoulder.

My face is buried in her hair and I inhale deeply. I feel her shudder and realize that my mouth is right next to her ear. I feel she may be angry, but I feel her nuzzle closer to my neck as the hug is beginning to be a little uncomfortable on my back. I shift my weight and she lifts her face. Inches away from my cheek, I feel her as much as I hear her whisper, "You love him don't you?"

Against every ounce of better judgment I have, I feel my head nod, and I whisper, "Yes, Jen. I love him." I don't hear anything at first and fear the worst – but I feel an ever so gentle touch as her lips brush my cheek and her warm breath caresses me.

"Of course you do," she breathes into my ear, giving me goosebumps and awakening my nipples. "You're everything he needs– I'm everything he has." I turn to face her and her lips slide across my face as I do so. I pull my head back slightly as we come face to face – eye to eye – mouth to mouth – breath to breath. I reach for her face with my hand, and as I brush her cheek, she closes her eyes and leans into my touch. Oddly, I am very eager to sample what has kept my lover's attention for so many years. I take a chance and lean toward her lips as my belly stirs and I feel that familiar throbbing in my cunt. I touch my lips to hers ever so lightly, testing her receptiveness. Her eyes flash open as she realizes how close I am, but they quickly close again in pleasurable anticipation. I continue to press forward, and her arms circle around my waist as she guides me to her.

I can't explain my desire, but I know it is real. I feel the moisture accumulating between my legs. My kiss is gentle at first as my lips press to hers. They are so soft and warm. I decide to take a chance and sneak my tongue out – flicking her lips lightly. Amazingly – exquisitely – she responds, and her velvet tongue is exploring my mouth. So warm and gentle. We kiss softly forever, it seems, and I slowly move my arms down her sides. I can't wait to explore her further and my hands slip underneath her sweater. A tiny moan escapes her lips and is lost in my kiss as my cold hands reach her bare flesh. She is spurred on by my forwardness and she allows my hands to move further up. I slide them around her back – searching for the clasp on her bra – suddenly desperate to free her breasts. Although similar, it is not the same angle, and I fumble for a few seconds. I laugh into her kiss and feel her smile in return. Success! And I pull her sweater and bra off in one swift motion.

Eager to taste her skin, I move my kisses slowly down her neck – my tongue tracing her collarbone out to her shoulder. My hands slide up her ribcage and my thumbs move in tiny circles just barely on the sides of her breasts – just enough to move the skin and elicit a heavy sigh of approval. I lower my head and leave a trail of hot breath and warm, wet tongue as I move toward her left breast. My hand moves delicately underneath her other breast, weighing it, as my mouth hovers teasingly over her nipple. I watch it harden before me and suddenly am desperate to take her in my mouth. As I lean in, she arches her back and offers herself to me. As my mouth closes around my desire, she moans loudly. My cunt responds, and I feel my slick wetness dripping down my thighs. My tongue continues to dance around her nipple and I nip playfully with my teeth. My hand is busy with her other breast and I clamp down with my thumb and forefinger just to test the response. Her body jerks and she yelps – I relinquish my grip and slide my hand to her hip, remembering that even more exquisite treasures await elsewhere. Unsure of her willingness, I ask in a whisper, "Jen, will you let me taste you? Please?" She manages a nod as she watches my fingers work the button on her jeans. Within seconds I am sliding them over her hips – watching intently as my lover's wife is revealed to me inch by luscious inch of flesh. I don't waste time leaving her panties on and quickly her sex is before me.

I can feel the heat and it is all I can do to keep from burying my tongue in her right then. She places her hands on my head and watches me intently as I kiss her hips, her soft belly, her thighs – running my tongue along her bare flesh, preparing her for my next task. Her breath becomes shallow and she spreads her legs – and I know she is ready. I blow gently on her glistening lips and she gives in completely, leaning back on the couch, her neck stretched taut as she arches her back, offering her sex to me. She is ready and she wants it now.

"Please. Don't tease me." Her familiar words burn my soul and I plunge into her open sex. My tongue laps furiously at her slick clit and I feel her shudder beneath me. My thumbs find her lips and stroke them gently as she moans louder. I dart my tongue in and out of her opening, and she begs me for more. I allow my mouth to return to her clit and I slide two fingers deep into your wife with no warning. She cries out and her hips press upward toward me. I slam my fingers in and out of her faster and faster. Her breath is coming more rapidly and I know she is close. I want to fuck her until she cums, until she screams my name.

Suddenly, I feel a strong grip take a handful of my hair and drag my head backward. My fingers abruptly slide out and Jen whimpers in frustration... she was so close! I look up to see who has ahold of me, but before my eyes can focus, you are upon me. You lick your wife off my face, you take my fingers into your mouth and taste her on me.

"Thank you for preparing my wife for me." And you turn to your wife – "Isn't she just perfect, Jen? I knew you'd like her." You push me aside as you bend forward to kiss her. I see your cock straining against your jeans as you hastily remove them. Jen lies spread and panting before you and you eagerly grab her hips, positioning yourself at her opening. My breath is quick, too, as I watch you take your wife. You turn to face me and smile just before you plunge all the way into her beautiful cunt in one violent motion. She screams and you slide out slowly. I can see your thick cock wet with her cum and it is almost more than I can bear.

My hand snakes down my shorts and my fingertips find my clit as I watch you piston in and out of your wife's cunt. My fingers are deep inside me and the sound of you two fucking quickly pushes me to the edge. You grunt like an animal in rhythm to her yelps, and I don't think I can handle it much longer. I finger myself furiously and feel it build as I see your orgasm building in you. I know all the signs and I watch with love and desire as it begins to grip you. Jen is painfully close and your thumb moves to her clit, forcing her orgasm as she begins to cum in great shuddering waves. You respond in kind, pulling yourself from her cunt as you cum in great hot streams on the soft skin of her breasts and belly. My orgasm has taken me over and I lie spent and shaking. I recover and crawl over to the two of you and eagerly lick you off your wife's tender skin. I lick her clean and take you in my mouth tasting your mingling flavors. You stroke my head as I tend to your cock and tell me you love me. With all that you are. I look up into your eyes and smile – for I have made you happy – and I leave you with a smile.

134
134
1 Followers