Prescription Refill

Story Info
Gabe stared in amazement at this beautiful woman.
1.4k words
4.16
41.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe had been a bit apprehensive about calling in the refill on his prescription. He'd endured the embarrassing doctor's visit when he first got the prescription and then endured picking it up at the pharmacy. Fortunately, back then, an older man like himself was working behind the counter when he picked up the pills. He wasn't sure how he would react if some eighteen or nineteen year old kid handled the transaction.

He dialed the phone and then breathed a sigh of relief when the answering machine mention their dial in refill service. He held on the phone while listening to some Spanish before he heard the English phrase, "For prescription refills press one."

Gabe immediately pressed one and then listened while the phone rang. "Damn, now I bet I'll have to talk to someone," he moaned to himself. He heard a click and then a computerized voice asked him to enter his prescription number. He carefully pushed the buttons and listened as the voice asked if the first three letters of his last name was TRA. He pressed one, confirming those were the correct letters.

After listening to a short advertisement for the pharmacy, he was directed to hang up the phone. "Damn," he thought, "Had I known it would be that easy I'd have done it a long time ago." He hung up the phone ready to head over to the pharmacy and pick up the prescription.

By the next day he still felt confident about going and picking up his pills. He figured the older gentleman would be working and he'd just go up to the counter and pay. It was as easy as that.

Well, things don't always go as planned and sure enough as Gabe stepped up to the counter at the pharmacy the older man was nowhere in sight. Instead a twenty-something Hispanic woman with beautiful long black hair and wearing an Assistant Pharmacist badge stepped up and asked if she could help.

"Well, last time I was here there was an older gentleman working."

"Yes, Charlie. He's on vacation this week," she merrily replied. "I'm his assistant, I should be able to help you. Do you have a prescription to pick up?"

"Yes, I need to pick up a prescription."

"And what is your name sir?"

"Gabe, Gabe Trahan."

She nodded, "Okay let me go find it," she replied as she spun and walked to their vast array of alphabetized cubby holes. In just a moment she grabbed a small back returned to the counter.

"Okay, that will be fifteen dollars and I will need you to sign here."

Gabe pulled out his wallet, handed her a ten and a five and then signed the paper. He reached out for the bag, but the Assistant Pharmacist didn't hand it to him, instead she said, "Before I can give this to you I need to come into my office. It's that door over there," she said pointing.

"I didn't have to do this when I got it the first time," Gabe complained.

"I know, it's just that we need to check something before we just give this to you."

Gabe shrugged his shoulders and headed over to the door. He waited a moment and once she opened the door he stepped into the small room.

"Okay, I need you to wait here for a moment," the woman said before stepping though a door. He stood there for a minute or two and then the door opened again. When the woman stepped through she was completely naked.

Gabe stared in amazement as this beautiful woman, with incredible breasts, a firm waist, and a soft, dark bush of pubic hair, stood before him. She walked right up to him, letting her breasts brush against him as she ran her fingers through his hair. Leaning her head to him she whispered, "I wanted to see how well these pills work."

Reaching down she placed her palm over his crotch. "Hmm not very firm here," she replied. "I need you to take it out."

Completely dumbfounded, Gabe complied, unzipping his pants and then pulling out his cock. It had grown some but was far from being erect. The Assistant Pharmacist kneeled down, stroked his cock a bit, then slipped her mouth over it. As she began sucking, Gabe felt the pleasant sensation, but could tell his cock would not get hard.

"It's not going to work," he finally said.

Moving her mouth off of him, she walked over, grabbed the bag of his pills and opened it up. Opening the pill bottle, she pulled out one little blue pill, handed it to him and then got a cup of water from the water cooler. Handing him the pill she said, "Please take this."

Gabe swallowed the pill and then asked, "What now?"

"You wait here for a bit and I'll be back. Why don't you go ahead and take off your pants, it will make it easier when I come back."

Gabe waited until she left the room and then pulled off his pants and underwear. He was a bit confused about what was going on, but he was sure glad this examination was being given by this woman instead of the old guy who he saw the first time he bought the pills. After some time the door opened again and the woman stepped through, completely naked once again. Moving seductively over to him she asked, "Okay, is anything different this time?"

Gabe immediately stood up and watched as his cock quickly twitched upward, coming to a complete erection. He smiled and said, "Is this what you were looking for?"

Once again kneeling in front of him she replied, "Oh yes, this is wonderful." She began slowly stroking him and then quickened the tempo.

Gabe began moving his hips back and forth as she slid her hand up and down his shaft. Just as he was wondering if she was simply going to jack him off, he felt her mouth close over him. She started sucking on the head of his cock while continuing to slide her hand up and down his shaft as Gabe began pumping his hips back and forth.

Just as he felt he was about to explode, she pulled her mouth away and asked, "Will you fuck me?"

Gabe reached over and pinched his arm, making sure he wasn't dreaming. He simply nodded as followed her as she moved over to a desk, rested her arms on the desktop and then spread her legs.

As Gabe moved up behind her, he watched as she reached up underneath, took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy. Gabe pushed once and then on the second push his cock slid easily into her wet opening. He eased back out slowly and then began a slow penetration into her as he watched from behind.

Most of the women Gabe had ever been with preferred sex in the dark, so it was simply incredible to watch as he eased his cock back out of her pussy, the lips pulsing outward as if trying to hold him in. As he moved forward, the lips folded back in and slid along the length of him as he slid it in to the hilt. He could feel her fingertips touching his balls as she diddled her clit.

Fortunately for Gabe she was very turned on and in just a short time he heard her moan, crying out, "Oh yes, I'm coming." He shoved his cock deep into her and paused as the walls of her pussy surged, squeezing him and then releasing him again and again.

Gabe waited until the pulsations subsided then he began to slide his cock in and out of her, letting himself enjoy the sensations completely. The wet, soft warmth of her enveloped him with pleasure and in no time he arched his back and came, spurting his cum deep into her pussy.

He remained standing there until his cock shrank enough to slide out of her. He then pulled away and asked, "Okay did you find out what you need?"

Straightening up she replied, "Yes I think that will do fine." She handed him the bag of pills and said, "Now if I need you to come in for another check would that be a problem?"

"No, I think I can make any arrangements you need."

"Well then, let me give you a call on that," she replied. She then stepped through the door into the other room. As the door was closing Gabe heard her say, "You can go though the door you came in."

"Thank you," he replied, opening the door and stepping out into the store. He proudly carried his package through the store, and then headed out to his car. "It's such a wonderful day," he thought as the rain splashed down around him.