Presentation

Story Info
Presentation can make the difference.
14k words
4.68
21.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ducc
Ducc
2 Followers

This is pure fiction. No one or no thing in this tale are real, the 'non-' prefix was left out for a reason.

*****

I saw the vehicle in the distance, sidelined on the road's shoulder ahead. As I approached, it looked like and I told myself that it was one of the Sprinter utility vans, vehicles I've come to admire if only because a friend of mine has one. Most vehicles, two-wheeled or more, don't normally draw my attention but this model of utility van does due to buddy Tom's modified home-on-wheels. Nothing very fancy or sporty about them though most every time I see one I recall getting a tour of the interior of Tom's very practical use of space.

He winters in Texas, has a small home in New England and for much of the year, carries his motorcycle inside as he moves from locale to locale. When the bike isn't rolled up the rear ramp and secured behind the rear doors, his fold down bed, kitchen, work desk, etc. make up a very mobile and adaptable living space. Seeing the creative and thorough job he's done making the vehicle comfortable, efficient and adaptable to his special, freedom-loving lifestyle is enough to give a guy ideas, ideas that play in my head most every time that I get focused on one of the tall boxy vans.

Out for four or five weeks after my official semi-retirement, I was a week into my trip, so very much looking forward to my first opportunity in years to be out and away from home for more than a week or two. Once almost too good at extended road trips, I was certain that with a couple of weeks and a thousand miles or so under my belt, the old skill set would return.

Nodding to myself as I quickly approached the sidelined van ahead, I appreciated the considerate distance that the driver had pulled over beyond the semi defined edge of the roadway; the tall van's right wheels far enough off the edge to give it a definite tilt.

Almost past it, I saw them come from around the back corner. Legs, very long legs connected to the ground by tall open sandals, just a quick instant before I managed to focus on her very brief shorts. The fast brain response was a surprise since the expected stereotypical view of a jean'd service technician wasn't what I'd just seen.

The tall, long haired brunette looked directly at me and her hand came up, starting as a cautious wave but just as I passed evolved into a "stop please" gesture. I may have only been wanting to see something of the sort but her hand gesture combined with a hopeful though questioning smile as I passed was enough to give me pause.

Pause because of an incident that potentially could have led to something disastrous a long ago while I was on a trip in Texas. There were two young very friendly, flirty women. I had seen them with two big burly guys, the guys staying behind in the motor home as the rest of the tourists and I walked through the lot and into the Houston tourist attraction. I've always believed that it was an avoidance well made.

I'm going to report here that it was the brunette's look of desperation that I saw as a pleading request rather than the view of her outfit that she presented as I slowed and eased onto the shoulder 100 yards or so beyond the stopped truck. With no reverse and no real decent break in the oncoming traffic, rather than make a U turn and go back, I wondered if the gap between my bike and her truck may just be enough distance and walking time interval for me to rethink my hope of being a good Samaritan, continuing on without a formal stop. I was quite sure I'd seen the outline or shadow of another woman sitting in the truck just as I passed by. Dozens of thoughts in that quick second and then my decision to give in and walk back to the stalled vehicle.

I always wear a helmet, gloves and a good all-weather jacket, rain or shine. They came off quickly and as I started walking back, a second young woman came from around the back of the truck, this one a blond. She joined the brunette and the two of them were walking toward me; my sense of cautious concern ramped up more than a couple of notches as we together closed the gap. Before we met, I was able to confirm that there was indeed a third silhouette in the front seat and it looked like she may have been holding a phone up to her ear.

"Hi, thanks for stopping. We could really use some help."

The brunette spoke, both she and her blond friend greeted me with huge, warm smiles.

"I'm Sandy, this is Tina and Rosie's inside on the phone trying to locate a tow truck. The front tire went flat pretty fast but I was able to get it slowed down and off the road OK."

They seemed friendly enough and it looked as though the right front tire was indeed very flat. I wasn't quite ready to give up my name or anything else important yet though.

"Do you have a spare, do you know if there's air in it?"

I was a bit nervous, wondering how many more people were part of their party and doing my very best to be as aware of all my surroundings as possible, becoming sorry that I had stopped in the first place. I've only stopped a couple of times in my life to help someone else with tire trouble and both times, access to the rusty and/or soft spare made the job almost impossible and I was dreading what I might find this time.

"We don't, at least we can't find it if there is one." Both Sandy and Tina smiled broadly, doing their very best to disarm my concerns. When I started moving towards the back door of the Sprinter, Sandy made a move to get in front, not exactly subtly steering me away from the rear of the white vehicle and instead to the passenger side door where Rose was just emerging.

Tina made the few steps back to me from the open window she'd been listening through as Rose was on the phone.

"We know the spare is missing. It looks like Rose got through and has a tow truck coming but it sounds like he's over an hour away on another job and might not make it for a couple of hours."

Standing there, close to the 3 women with me now a bit more relaxed, I took a moment to focus on the women collectively. Sandy, the tallish brunette that initially flagged me over was wearing a white T-shirt that just may have spent too much time in the drier. It had a very small logo that wasn't quite discernible to me, partially due to it attempting to hide on the top slope of her rather large, obviously bra-less breast.

Staring for the details would have been too easy so I made every attempt not to. The logo just couldn't have been that important; everything that was important was blatantly obvious.

Tina, the only slightly shorter blond was wearing a very short tan skirt, not as brief as Sandy's shorts but a 6-inch ruler would have more than measured the difference and had a very loose-fitting, light fabric sweatery kind of top. Much of her from the hips up was hidden at least to the casual eye. Prominent nipples hinted at what may have been hidden beneath otherwise.

Rose walked right up to me and held out her hand which I took and gripped as firmly as she'd gripped mine.

"I'm Rose, you've met Sandy and Tina and you are?"

"Rick"

"Nice to meet you Rick, we really appreciate your stopping; not everybody would have."

I thought to myself that Sandy could have stopped a battalion's worth of people.

Rose looked me directly in the eye as she spoke, confident and sounding very strong and self-assured. She was dressed in a very modest sun dress, knee length and what looked like slip-on deck shoes. With less makeup on and a dress that was much less provocative than the attire that her two friends were wearing, a first impression would more than hint at the fact that she was rather plain.

I felt instantly attracted to her.

"We could really use a favor and I wonder if you'd be willing to help us?"

Here it comes I thought...

"Breakfast was missed this morning, the van is empty and we're starved. Would you be kind enough to go into town and bring something back to us while we wait?"

Before I could even begin to worry about the money side of things Rose reached forward with a $100 bill.

"This should do it," as Rose looked quickly away to her friends for their approval, I imagined them making choices from some non-existent menu.

"I think two large burgers and some variation on a California, isn't that right ladies? Rick, grab something for yourself too please. There's still soda and tea in the cooler, ...will be here when you get back."

"Sounds good to me." Sandy agreed with Tina, Rose nodded, looked at Sandy and looked back to me.

"Sandy, you want to ride with Rick and help him carry?"

My duffel bag was on the seat and in the way but easily removable if necessary. Still, with no helmet and dressed as Sandy was, I wasn't very willing to take her along and very much appreciated how tempting the large bill may be to someone else in my position.

"I'll make room and can easily bring the food back on my own. I'll be right back and thank you."

Sandy made some very pouty lips, making very sure to get my notice; I wasn't sure how sincere she really was but the thought of her as a passenger directly behind me was enticing.

Rose smiled, nodded and turned to walk back to the stranded truck. For the first time since I'd stopped, I saw her from behind and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The back of her very plain sundress wasn't; there was no back, the scoop dropping deeply below her waist, stopping barely above what had to be the top of the cleft of her ass.

She was absolutely stunning; I couldn't wait to return with $25 worth of food and her change.

Back to the stopped van with their food and change, Tina climbed into the driver's seat, Rose was in the passenger seat and Sandy was on a low stool between them. I stood outside next to Rose's open window, trying to steal a glance into what might be in the back of the cavernous van. I only could see one stack of very plain brown boxes.

Of course very curious, I held back the building list of questions that I had for them and instead got caught up answering the many they had for me. They learned about my recent move to a more part time work schedule, my love of motorcycle travel, places I'd been, where home was, who my wife was, why she wasn't with me, on and on.

They were fun, all had quick wits and when they weren't being simply silly, seemed to be very articulate.

Rose started it with, "I'll bet you're wondering why we're here and what's in this big truck."

I looked in, not a foot from her face and smiled, anxious to see the expression on her face, hoping to miss nothing of her answer.

"I think we'll stay here in town this evening. Please Rick, stick around, let us buy you dinner and we'll tell all."

Three very lovely, if I had to guess (and I wanted to) sexy, erotic women probably in their mid to late 20's, nodding with a bit more than enough plead in their eyes. More mystery, lovely mystery, the glint in Rose's eye intoxicating. How could I turn her request or them down?

Sandy turned and looked through the windshield, "Here comes the tow."

The Sprinter was on 'the hook' quickly.

"Ladies, even though I'd really enjoy having the 3 of you in the cab with me, there's really only room for 2. Could your friend on the bike give one of you a ride into town? We're only a few miles out."

It took Sandy all of 2 seconds to come over and hug me, squishing her barely confined breasts into my back with an aggressive bear hug. Both of her hands came up under my arms, quickly seeking and then momentarily tweaking each of my nipples.

She wasn't letting go.

"We better get my duffel into the van so you've got a place to sit."

"It's ok, I don't need much space."

With the space opened up, I put my helmet and jacket on. I looked down at the seat on my bike, over at Sandy and back at the bike.

"You first and scoot back but watch your bare legs and don't get up against the hot pipes...don't you have any pants, a jacket, a..."

"Hop on, I'll be fine," patting the inside of both her very upper thighs.

I barely had my leg over the seat before Sandy slid tightly up against me, almost forcing me up onto the gas tank. I had to scoot back slightly, forcing her back a much smaller distance than the space available. She reached up under my arms, I guessed to find my chest again.

"Do you have to wear this big jacket?"

"You should have a big jacket."

When she found out that access to the front of my chest was much restricted over the top of my thick jacket, Sandy reached down to the inside of my upper thighs, her finger tips deep enough to all be making contact with the seat's surface. I looked down to see her legs as widely splayed as could be, almost surprised that they could even open that far and I felt her hanging on by wedging my legs open, pulling herself into me by pulling back and to the outside. She was about as deep into my groin as she could be without touching my center...or my center parts.

"Have you got room back there?"

I needn't have worried about her sensing the sarcasm.

"You warned me about not getting burned."

I could 'feel' her smile without seeing her actually make one and it was very nice when her chin made light contact with my back. These girls were fun.

The tow truck ahead of us pulled into a motel parking lot at the edge of town and we followed. Both women jumped out and were reaching into the Sprinter, pulling a couple of overnight bags out before we were even pulled up next to them and stopped. I got off barely quick enough before Tina hustled over to grab her bag from the disabled vehicle.

Rose approached the bike, again looking just as lovely to me from the front as she had from the back, though the view of her long, bare back from before an image that would forever be with me.

"Get a room next to ours, we'll walk across the street together for dinner and then you'll find out all of our secrets. They'll have the truck ready to go in the morning and then you can be rid of us."

There was no way I was going to argue with her or that smile of hers and finding out just a few of their secrets would be enough to satisfy; no need to learn about them all; that sort of new knowledge may push me into overload.

Rose and Sandy headed for the motel office. Tina walked over with her bag, her own a picture of erotic beauty, the short little skirt swaying with the wind as she got close and then of course there was that top she was wearing. As mentioned, I've always been a huge fan of sweaters.

With an almost naughty smile on her pretty face, "Rosie likes you."

She gave me a tiny nod along with her best smile and I reciprocated.

"I better go get my duffel out of the truck before he pulls away."

"Let me help you."

I followed only because Tina over to the truck only because she got the head start, so easy and such an enjoyable endeavor. To the truck first, Tina went out of her way to bend over, grabbing my heavy bag. She backed out, staying bent over rather than standing straight.

"It's heavy."

I took that as a request for help and stepped in behind her; she wasn't allowing me space to be beside her.

"Tina, your skirt is kinda' short."

"Yes, yes it is."

I waited outside and let the three of them go inside and get registered, taking a bit of extra time to get my breath back, slow the spinning of my head and making the task of grabbing an interior bag from my saddlebag consume some extra time. Stopping in this town, spending the night in a motel and ending my riding day this early most certainly hadn't been part of the plan.

If there was ever justification for a change of plans, this evening had to be it.

Still at the bike, I looked up to see the all three women exiting the office. I caught Sandy looking back at me, pointing at their room's door, then wagging her finger at me and pointing to the room adjacent to theirs.

"Oh my."

I still hadn't, at least in my own mind, committed to spending the night at the mom/pop motel. Inside the office to register, I found out that my room had already been paid for...and assigned. My contribution was a few lines of information on the registration card and a signature.

"Room #123."

She smiled at me with a look that I'd describe as just a touch scolding.

I showered, though didn't change clothes because I didn't really have anything better than what I'd worn that day to change into. There were chairs out front under the roof overhang in front of every room, I found mine and sat, noticing the supper club just across the highway. Email was checked, a couple of texts that deserved a response and I relaxed watching the traffic go by. We hadn't picked a time for dinner though not really an issue since I was patient and perfectly content to wait for my gracious hosts to decide.

I'd be lying if I said my thoughts weren't swirling over the evening ahead.

It wasn't all that long before I heard their door open and all three women walked out. All three were wearing jeans and looking very casually comfortable. Tina's pants were some of those that look like they were sprayed on, Rose and Sandy's were looser. Casual loose fitting button shirts all around, Rose and Sandy in athletic shoes, Tina now the tallest in the group with some attractive heeled tall boots.

They all looked much like I did and that was good, though I'd not have complained if they hadn't bothered to change. They all still looked remarkable and comfortable at the same time.

Tina stepped out and grabbed my arm, "Shall we?"

The waitress seated us in a large U-shaped booth after Rose pointed to one of the larger seating choices available. I was motioned to slide around and back to the center, Tina and Sandy flanking me, Rose on one of the U's edge benches. Menus and drinks were brought out, beers and iced tea our two picks. Food choices were made, the waitress grabbed the plastic covered menus and was off to the kitchen.

"Lingerie... the truck is packed with lingerie and together we do private showings."

Tina said it as if keeping the truth inside any longer may start a dangerous, explosive fire.

"Underwear?"

"Well..."

I interrupted before Sandy could finish, interrupted her with my smile and a question.

"I honestly wondered if you guys even wore underwear based on what I've seen today."

"Oh yeah, we're huge fans, no doubt about that."

I found that single "secret" encouraging and exciting but had some questions that I was quite sure they'd be both happy and willing to answer.

"So there's money in driving around the country with inventory, selling what I can pay $20 for and get a 5 pack for in a discount store most anyplace?"

I knew that I'd said something wrong and was actually quite proud of myself for making the statement; I did know better but I couldn't help myself. While being stared at and feeling an uncomfortable silence that was lasting too long, Tina, on my left, slid close and opened the next two buttons of her shirt, the top two had already been opened, a detail that had not previously escaped my attention.

She pulled her opened shirt completely down below her left breast, exposing her bra covered left boob in its entirety, far enough for me to easily see her bare stomach below.

"Feel this lace."

I couldn't move and didn't. I looked over at her, then around the corner to Rose, sitting quietly and motionless. I got the feeling that everyone was waiting on me to do something. By then I was fairly certain that I'd not misheard the request...or was it a command?

Slowly I raised my right hand, starting to send it over in that direction when Tina took full control and really grabbed my hand. Her fingers interlaced with mine so that she had control over each one of my fingers.

"Here."

Ducc
Ducc
2 Followers