Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my last outfit, very sheer, an almost barely there panty and bra. The thigh top stockings are incredible ... you'll see."

Rose's smile was both teasing and enticing, her wink making it even more so. She held my arm and continued.

"It will take me only a minute to get dressed and this time I'll take care of that myself. Please get the last boxes ready to be packed up while I put these on and when I'm ready, walk out with me. I'll continue on past the chair, get close enough to our guests for them to not only get a very close look at my lingerie but I will encourage them to touch it which means they'll feel me through it. You stop behind the chair as I go on past and just wait."

"My arousal will be blatant; our closeness will make that very obvious. After they've each had a chance to get an up close look and feel, I'll move back to the chair and sit down, business like, proper and with my legs together or crossed. I will answer questions, share the story of the maker of this lingerie set and fill the women in on the finer details of our most luxurious and precious set."

"When I've taken that as far as I can, I'd like you to come up right behind me. Your signal will be when I lean back in a much sluttier way and slightly spread my legs. If they did happen to miss my state of arousal when I was standing in front of them, there will be no doubt once I move in the chair. You'll undo my bra in back and slowly ease it away from my boobs. Touch me, gently and softly cup one if you'd like but don't squeeze and try to make it look like you're copping a sneaky though permitted feel ... This is to be erotic and the point is that you're undressing me, not molesting me. Don't let the bra fall into my lap, slowly take it over to the box on that nearby end table when you get it off."

"When you return, kneel down in front of me to remove my stockings. Get close but not so close that removing the thigh highs becomes cumbersome for you. I'll have my heels on, ease one off and then the other. Make it all hot, erotic, slow but again, you're undressing me, not making love to me. Once the stockings are off, prompt me to stand and remove my panties. Gather the 3 pieces, stand up and gently put them back in the box then take my arm and we'll walk out together. Sandy and Tina will pass us and hopefully get some orders. You can close and stack any of the boxes still open, I'll get dressed and go help the girls wrap things up."

"Ready?"

I nodded.

Rose looked incredible and even though my instructions were simple and clear, I was feeling a bit light headed. Standing back and away, I watched with interest as Rose modeled for the women and there was no question that they definitely were paying her their full attention. The one the others were calling Mary motioned for Rose to turn around and I saw a hand reach up to touch the top of Rose's panty where it descended between her cheeks. The woman next to Mary seemed to be very interested in how Rose's breasts were held in the cups of the bra. It all looked to be going very well from my point of view.

Seated as she'd told me that she said she would be; Rose was describing her garment as well as answering questions about the many other outfits that had been modeled earlier. I was still attempting to take it all in when Rose slid back into her chair, my queue to approach the chair. Without a word, I moved up behind the chair and with relative ease, unclipped the thin band behind Rose's back. The band opened, both ends falling to her sides. I slid the very thin straps down each shoulder, first the right and then the left.

Sliding my hands down from her shoulders and onto her chest as far as each breast, my fingers eased inside the band, pointing down and outboard of each mound. My thumbs each pinched the bra to prevent it from falling. Turning my hands toward her center, I cupped each breast, catching her very taut nipples between my center fingers. Without stopping and in one continuous movement once each of my hands almost completely encapsulated their own breast, my hands moved forward, the bra falling away with them. Rose held her arms to the front and then up, making the bra's removal one very fluid motion looking a great deal more practiced than it was.

Stepping over to the end table as instructed, I folded one cup into the other and set the precious lingerie into its box and then returned to Rose, kneeling between her legs. The panty was absolutely soaked, the insides of her thighs glistened with her juices, the top of both stockings moist.

I didn't need to look Rose in the eye to know that she was watching my hands closely. Using my left hand, I swept the bare skin at the top of her thigh with the goal of wiping away some of her wetness, starting at the top/front of her leg, the highest part and descending inside, down between her legs as far as my hand would go without having to lift her leg. With a very deliberate motion, I brought that hand up to my face, wiping the back of my index finger below my nose. A hushed but unmistakable small gasp came from Rose at that point when both of my hands began to unroll her left leg's covering down to just above her ankle. I repeated these same motions on her other leg, save for the inhalation of her scent. Gently lifting her legs below her calves, the removal of both stockings was complete

Now with both of her stockings removed and legs bare I again stood and carried the hose over to the box, loosely unrolling them and with a few folds, placing them slightly mounded over the bra into the very lucky box.

Back and directly in front of Rose, I reached for her hand, prompting her to stand. Without heels, the top of her head was just even with my eyes. Placing my hands on her waist to steady myself, I knelt down my face even with her most wonderful place.

The room was quiet, not a sound from anyone. I'd seen that both Sandy and Tina were in the living room, not close but back near the doorway of our changing space, watching Rose and I very closely. They both had changed into outfits much more befitting a business meeting than a lingerie presentation.

Reaching slightly around Rose's sides, I hooked my thumbs into the panty's waistband but because of how deeply the back delicate seam was between her cheeks, I was unable to lower the panty very far at all. Getting creative, surprised at my own resolve, I reached my left hand up between her legs and hooked the back seam in my 2nd knuckle, easing it very slowly from the depths of her crevice. As before, I proceeded very slowly, down past the first of her openings to the very lowest spot between her legs. My right hand had her firmly by the waist and in sync with the left hand, the right hand slid that side's band as far down as the widest spot of her narrow hip.

Only half done, I switched sides, placed my left hand on her hip and hooked the finger of my right hand just behind the 2nd opening of this short journey and continued through the very slippery path in the divide of her labia. Before I had even proceeded as far as her clit, Rose gave a visible shudder. I believe that we were both happy that my grip on her side was a firm one. Looking up, I saw that Rose's chin was on her chest, her eyes closed.

My left hand had carried plenty of increasingly sticky moisture to Rose's right hip and now my other hand's fingers were soaked. In fact, everything was soaked; the panty unable to constrain anything more. I was watching between her legs very closely and saw a couple of sticky strings gap the growing distance as the panty fell free, stopping between her knees.

Reaching to the floor to pick the panty up with one hand, I brought the other hand to my mouth and licked the tips of two fingers, making my tasting action as obvious to all in the room as possible.

Rose moaned and I was quite sure that there was a new stream of moisture on her leg. One of the women behind me, I'm not sure who, gasped loud enough for everyone to hear and I was quite certain that Tina uttered a profanity, barely though not quite under her breath.

Fully expecting that while kneeling that I'd help Rose into her heels again while still standing it wasn't surprising I suppose that it just wasn't going to happen. She immediately reached out to me and steadying herself, sat back into the chair. I lifted each of her feet from the floor and slipped her heels back on, no one in the room saying a single word.

I stood and carried the panty over to its matching items, reveling in the luxurious contents on the short trip, placed the very wet garment down in the box on top of the other things and returned to stand behind and beside the lovely, nude but for heels, woman in the chair.

Before I'd even had a chance to feel uncomfortable with the silence, Mary asked almost breathlessly, "Are they for sale?"

Rose responded that everything the women had seen that evening was for sale plus there were a couple of other selections that we'd managed to carry in but not present to the group, anything else would have to be ordered.

Mary quickly responded.

"Even that box on the end table?"

Rose turned toward me and with a quick, most wicked smile, turned back to face the customers.

"I really should keep that set for myself but yes, they are for sale as well. They obviously aren't ..."

Mary didn't even let Rose finish.

"I'll take that box."

Rose stood, nude and proud.

"Ladies, we'd all like to thank you very much for allowing us to present our products to you this evening. Richard will escort me back to get dressed and while I'm doing so, Tina and Sandy will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, share our product catalog, web address as well as take any orders that you may like to place. I'll return in a few short minutes."

With that, Rose hooked her hand in mine and we walked back to the other room. Curious, I wondered what Rose would now wear since the outfits that both of the other women had changed into hadn't been seen by me. By this time, no longer embarrassed or bashful about watching, I stared as she with ease and grace, donned a very professional yet still stunning business suit.

Smiling and absolutely without words, I hoped that for everyone's sake that my role had been more of a help than hindrance for the evening. Trying to stay occupied, I went through the motions of tidying up the stacks of boxes, at least attempting to make it look like I was accomplishing something.

Rose walked over to me and on her tiptoes, gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I didn't clean myself off and I still smell good."

Taking that as a very good sign, I was more than pleased. Watching her from behind as she went out to help her partners was a sight that I wanted to forever hold on to, possibly even more so than any other views that I'd witnessed the last couple of days and there had been some dandies.

Before very long, we were out the door, all boxes loaded into their van and we were off to a nearby diner. Everyone was hungry, happy and celebrating though very tired. I felt it too, exhausted.

After hearing Rose go over a few numbers of sales made, all three of them were a bit giggly and there wasn't a single drop of alcohol at the table.

"It went very, very well tonight, good job girls!"

Sandy and Tina almost in unison said, ". . . and guy!"

"Right, and Richard. You were incredible sir . . . are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Oh, very quite sure. This is just not the kind of thing a guy would ever forget. This work you do is exhausting, this was really hard work for it not being work and all I really did was mostly stand there."

Tina just wouldn't let that one go by without a comment.

"Richard, no one in that room would say that you just stood there. Do you realize how fucking hot that was?? Did you see the way those women were watching, fuck me, the way we were all watching??"

Sandy had something to contribute as well.

"I think we all came, at least once. I know I did. Rose? Tina? ... Did you see that Barbara over there to the side? I'm thinkin' she had her hand in her pants. . ."

That made everyone laugh though I was disappointed upon hearing about it that I hadn't taken the time to scan the group and catch more of what was going on in the audience.

"So Richard, how does she taste, hmmm?"

Rose lowered her chin slightly and stared at me, waiting for an answer.

Saying nothing, I brought a finger to my mouth, taking most of the finger inside, Rose's scent and taste still strong, still wonderful.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it," Tina almost squealed, laughing at the same time.

"I'll never wash it again."

Sandy had to respond, she simply couldn't help herself, finding it necessary to remind that she'd warned me.

"I told you she gets really wet and of course she tastes good, we all do. I'd bet good money that you do too Richard."

With that the table went quiet for a minute. I took the opportunity to start my return to real life, establish my feet back on the ground and my head out of, well, out of wherever it had been for the last hours.

"I'm heading out early in the morning, still have a week on the road before going home. Where are you guys off to next? Back to HQ to restock? Cash those lucrative underwear checks? Planning for the next trip?"

Rose shared her plans with all of us at the table and yes, they were going back to their office and warehouse. There were orders to fulfill, presentation requests to respond to and plan for. There were other items to chatter about but we all were fading, tired and ready to rest.

We said our goodbyes after I reminded them once more, making it plain that I'd be gone early in the morning. Hugs all around, warm pecks on my cheek, we all agreed that it had been fun and I shared that I'd never in my life been around anything or anyone as erotic as these 3 young women.

Climbing into the truck for the short ride back to the motel, the trip was very quiet. Tina reached over and was stroking my hand, seemingly pleased and content to be touching me. Once back at the motel, we all hopped out and I wondered if they'd like help moving any boxes, either out of or back into the van.

Rose answered, "not tonight, we'll do it tomorrow, plenty of time then."

Tina and Sandy each gave me one more hug, this time the kisses were the probing tongue kind. I could feel the tears on Sandy's cheek when she nibbled on my ear lobe. Rose stayed behind as the other two left, entering their room.

"Richard, our time together and your company has been a real pleasure. Thank you so much for your help with our broken down van, the assistance during our show and for contributing far more to our time with the women tonight than we'd have ever managed without you . . . you are a dear. Your touch this evening left me breathless and for a while there, it was just you and I in that room. You need to know that you were incredible and made me feel that way. I won't forget that."

"Rose, the pleasure was all mine. I've been full of pleasure these days, you weren't the only one soaked and it's going to be a relief to finally lose my erection. I'll never forget you guys. Bright, beautiful, fun and so very erotic, it's hard now to say goodbye."

Rose handed me her business card, a kiss on my cheek and one more hug.

"Keep in touch, maybe we'll be able to do another presentation together some time."

I smiled, nodded and headed for my room, still in an almost surreal dream.

The next morning, I was up, packed and ready to go just as the sun was clearing the horizon, a great day in store. The duffel under my arm, jacket and helmet in my hand, I walked out to the parked bike to get back on the road. There was a plastic bag hanging from the handlebar and inside a box that now looked very familiar after our activities of the last couple of days. Once the duffel was strapped to the rear luggage rack, I opened the box and saw a small note that almost covered 3 very wispy panties in 3 colors, each of them clearly no longer new.

Dear Richard,

My final outfit last night really should have been in this box instead... next time!! With all our love and gratitude, Rose XXOO