Presentations Ch. 01

Story Info
He forced by female coworker while on a business trip
2.8k words
4.04
65.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any closing questions?" Peter asked as he turned off the projector and turned his 5'8" frame to faced the room. The silence in the small conference room was deafening.

Peter wondered if he was cut out for this new job. Starting his career over at 30 and from the blank looks on his audiences faces maybe he would have to start over again.

"Ok ok that's it for today, everyone back here at 8am tomorrow." A dozen businessmen picked up their folders and emptied the classroom.

Peter let out a small sigh as he looked over at senior advisor Lucy who was busy jotting down some final notes. Lucy was looking particularly good today Peter thought. She was letting her dark hair hang straight down to the middle of her back.

As Lucy got up from her seat Peter could not help but check out her amazing curves. She was 15 years his elder and did not even stand 5' but Peter could not help but check out her 36-30-40 Japanese body every chance he got. She was wearing a black and very tight knee length skirt that hugged an ass J-Lo wished she had.

"Good job with the presentation, you're getting better at this." she chirped while giving Peter a warm smile. Peter was new to the training circle which meant his supervisors considered Lucy his de facto mentor. Unfortunately over the last few weeks they had clashed on a lot of the small presentation details. As much Peter lusted for her sometimes she could be a real pain in the ass. Today however she must be in a good mood he thought.

"Hey hurry up let's get back to the hotel and then grab something to eat. I'm starving." Cindy said while unfastening the video camera from its tripod. Cindy was Lucy's assistant and had been for many years. They were very close friends even though you wouldn't think it from their personalities. While Lucy was very prim and proper Cindy was a bit of a wild child.

She was about Peter's age and stood 5'5" with an athletic body, very full lips and dirty blonde hair which today she had in pigtails of all things. Cindy always knew just what to say to make Peter blush. And he could see in that devilish look in her eyes she would probably say something inappropriate real soon.

"Not yet we still have to finish this review." Lucy scolded as she opened up her laptop and started jotting her notes into a file.

"Like I give a flying fuck about that review." Cindy said while walking up to them. Lucy shook her head in that what am I going to do with her face. With Lucy typing away and distracted Cindy leaned over to Peter and whispered "Actually I could really use a flying fuck right now." she said with a wry smile. Peter could feel the red setting in his cheeks.

"What was that." Lucy asked.

Cindy turned and started to speak but Peter cut her off, "She just said she would really like something to eat."

"Yep" Cindy said looking Peter up and down "I would definitely love something juicy to eat."

The trio wrapped up the rest of the day's paperwork and piled into a cab back to the hotel. Peter kept thinking about how Cindy's advances had been getting more and more aggressive as time went on. He was very flattered but also very married. However this long road trip was giving him a major case of blue balls. Peter vowed to hit a cold shower as soon as he got back to his room.

The three changed and met back for dinner as was their usual custom. The hotel faire was actually very good and after a few rounds of beers and laughs everyone decided to retire for the night.

Lucy's room was on the 3rd floor and Peter and Cindy rooms were both on the second floor with about 5 rooms separating them. They all said there goodnight goodbyes in the elevator and Peter followed Cindy out onto the 2nd floor.

The three beers really seemed to have gone to his head as he stumbled down the hall. Not only that but the cold showers must not be working anymore he thought because watching Cindy ass swishing back and forth in front of him was giving Peter a major woodie.

They both reached their rooms but Peter's keycard lock started acting up again. The stupid thing only worked half the time. And at this time of night the front desk staff was always very slow.

"Card not working again.", Cindy called down the hall to him as she opened the door to her room.

"Damn thing is acting up again.", Peter growled.

"Come on you know how slow those guys are come here you can use the phone in my room to call down.", Cindy piped helpfully.

Although it would awkward to be in her room the suggestion seemed like the right thing to do. Peter followed her into her room, sat down and made the call to the front desk. As usual they said they would be right up which Peter knew meant at least an hour.

"Ahh stuck her with little ol me huh.", Cindy joked as she plopped down right next to Peter on the couch.

"God those beers are really getting to me." Peter said rubbing his eyes

"Well seems like they didn't get to you too bad." Cindy cooed looking down at his crotch. Peter was tenting up putting some serious tension on his pants.

He started to explain but Cindy cut him off "Don't worry I can help you out with that.", as she reached over and grabbed his bulge through the fabric of his pants.

Peter tried to squirm away halfheartedly. The beer at really put a dampener on his inhibitions. "Cindy no! Cindy I'm married."

"Well the wifey-poo isn't here is she? And don't tell me you wouldn't like these red lips all over this cock of yours.", as she said cock she squeezed Peter's bulge in her hand tightly causing an audible moan from him.

"shhhhh, no more talk just let me take care of you." Cindy whispered as she started to unbutton Peter's pants. Expertly reaching in and pulling his engorged cock out into the open.

"mmmmm nice!" Cindy purred as she dropped her face into his lap stroking his cock hard up and down and looking up into Peter's eyes.

Cindy's tongue licked his shaft then swirled her tongue around his head tasting the precum that was now leaking out. Peter moaned again as Cindy opened up and started sucking more and more of his dick past her bright red lipsticked lips.

Peter was in a daze as he watched Cindy quickly remove his shoes and pants and throw them into the corner of the room. The devilish grin returned as she looked up at him and began to swallow his 7" raging hard cock.

"Do you like my shade of lipstick hmmm?", Cindy purred hovering her juicy red lips inches from the tip of his straining dick. "The color is called 'fuck my face'.", she said with a smile then opened her mouth and sank down on Peter's cock.

Cindy hollowed her cheeks sucking like a vacuum while holding the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. Every few strokes she would lift her mouth off and look up into Peter's eyes a thin line of spit and precum bridging her lips with the tip of his cock.

Spitting on her hand she worked the natural lube all over his shaft and began to jerk him off in earnest while alternating between sucking on each of his balls. Peter was beyond understanding now eyes rolled back into his head as he received the best head of his life.

Looking back down Peter watched in amazement as Cindy started forcing inch by inch his cock down her throat. He could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the back of her throat. Animal lust took over and Peter found his hands grabbing Cindy's hair and pumping his hips as he face fucked her. His balls were tightening and he knew he could not hold out much longer.

Pulling Cindy's face from his cock by her hair Peter reached down and began stroking himself off....aiming the tip of his cock at her hungry open mouth. Cindy strained against his hands desperately trying to get her mouth around his swollen member.

With a groan Peter raised his hips from the couch and began to shoot load after load of white spunk all over Cindy's face. She tried to get as much of it in her mouth as possible but Peter frantic jerking ended up painting her cheeks, forehead and hair.

Out of breath Peter collapsed back to the couch. Cindy straddled him as he rested leaning forward and kissing Peter deeply. Peter could taste his own cum running between there lips and tongues. It was at first revolting and exciting. Never in his life had he been with someone so kinky.

With a smile Cindy stood back up and pulled off her blouse revealing a pair of very nice C cup titties. Turning and bending over she slowly writhed out of her skirt as she looked over her shoulder to watch Peter staring at her ass.

"Now it time for you to fuck me.", She stated flatly, while bending over her hands on the edge of the bed.

"Cindy I have totally screwed up, but you know I'm married I have to go..." Peter exclaimed pulling his pants up and heading to the door.

"Get back her and fuck me you dick!", Cindy screamed

Peter didn't turn around but stopped before the door to get the final buttons of his pants done. Then he heard a loud zap and everything went dark....

When Peter awoke he was naked and spread eagle on the hotel bed. As he tried to roll over he realized quickly that his hands and legs were tied to the corners of the bed.

"Hello sleepy head." Cindy chimed from the couch while looking at the TV. She was still completely nude and although Peter couldn't see the screen from where he lay it sounded like the hotels adult channel on the TV.

"Wow you should see the size of this guys cock he is really fucking her good.", Cindy purred her hand moving up and down her slit. Peter watched as she closed her eyes and played with her cunt, noting she was completely shaved.

Opening her eyes Cindy stood and walked across the room to where Peter lay helpless. She reached over to the nightstand and lifted up the taser she had used to knock him out earlier.

"These things really work don't they? Hope I didn't hurt you I wouldn't want too damage my new fuck toy just when I'm starting to have fun." She said waving the taser then putting it back down on the nightstand.

Peter started to protest but Cindy placed her finger to his lips. "Don't make me use it again, and remember nobody is going to believe I raped you so you might as well get relaxed and stop fighting it."

He knew she was right who would ever believe that a full grown man was raped by a woman.

"And just so you don't get any ideas lets both watch this." Cindy moved over to the corner and pulled up a blanket that had been lying in the corner of the room. Underneath was her camcorder.

Peter realized that the recorder was aimed straight at the couch where she had sucked him off earlier.

"That's right I just happened to record our whole escapade." Cindy said laughing, "I wonder what your wife would think if she saw this".

"You wouldn't." Peter pleaded

"Oh but yes I would." Cindy retorted "And you better start fucking me good or that's exactly who is going to get a copy."

Shaking his head Peter couldn't believe the mess he had gotten himself into. This little whore could destroy his marriage and he knew she wasn't bluffing.

"First thing first you're going to start kissing my ass.", Cindy purred slipping off her panties and standing over him on the bed. "Pucker up, bitch!" Turning to face his feet and squatting down Cindy lowered her ass down to Peter's face.

Peter halfheartedly pressed his lips to her left asscheek. Frowning Cindy reached around back and grabbed him by the hair. Peter winced in pain as she pulled his head up sharply. "Don't piss me off, when I say kiss my ass you better do a good job." With that Cindy let go of his hair and spread her ass cheeks with both hands. Humiliated and trapped Peter lifted his head from the bed kissing Cindy's puckered asshole.

"Mmmm yes!!", Now tongue it....get that tongue in there Cindy moaned. Stretching his tongue Peter began to rim Cindy's little brown hole in earnest. Dropping her full weight onto his face Cindy started to smother and grind on Peter's face. "Eat that pussy...make me cum!!!". Peter worked her pussy as well as he could but Cindy was starting to move her hips up and down violently onto his face. He could barely breath as she used his face like a fucktoy. Peter felt overwhelmed by the intensity, the smell just the whole situation...he also could not stop his cock from slowly engorging.

"FUCK....YES I'M CUUMMING!" Cindy shook as her orgasm reached her.

Peter choked as a thin clear stream of cum gushed from Cindy's pussy straight into his mouth. "Swallow my fucking cum bitch.", She grunted out evilly mashing her pussy against his face. Peter's eyes watered his mouth filling with Cindy's musky cream.

"I SAID SWALLOW IT!!!", Cindy shouted turning around and grabbing Peter's throat with one hand. With the other she started stroking Peters now raging hard on with a tight fist. Peter panicking from the suffocation complied and choked down a mouthful of cum.

"Much better, my cunt juice tastes good doesn't it.", Cindy said while grinning releasing her grip on his neck. Peter nodded up and down. "What? I can't fucking hear you" Cindy exclaimed grabbing Peter's neck again. "I love it I love your cunt juice." Peter choked out. "You're starting to learn. That's good. Like I said if you want to keep that tape away from wifey-poo you're going to have to fuck me good and be my perfect little fuck slave."

Peter felt his cock rise even more as Cindy continued to describe in detail how he would be fucking her in the future. As much as he tried to fight it he was under this sluts spell. Looking down at her tight little body, her perky tits, round ass and shaved snatch his whole body wanted her. "I want you...I want to fuck you Cindy.", Peter whispered. He was beyond reason now.

Smiling and reaching back Cindy untied Peter's legs from the bedposts and then his arms. "See isn't it better when you admit you want my pussy." As Peter sat up Cindy turned around on all fours and pushed her ass up into the air, her wet pussy glistening.

Peter needed no further invitation. Scooting forward he pressed his cockhead against Cindy's cunt folds then slowly guided it in with one long thrust. "Oh my god push it all in, I've wanted your cock for so long." Cindy moaned. Peter's hands found her soft hips and started pulling her back and forth onto his dick. Cindy continued to spout profanity as Peter fucked faster and faster.

Leaning forward holding her hips tight he fucked with abandon, stretching Cindy's cunt to the breaking point. Peters cock rocketed in and out of this blonde whore's pussy. "Yes fuck me harder!" Cindy shouted. Peter grabbed a handful of her hair and wrapping it in his hand began violently pulling her back into him. He could feel the cum welling in his balls.

Pulling out Peter jerked his cock above her. Cindy cooed below him whimpering at the loss of his cock. "Cum, cum all over me.", with that she spread her asscheeks her brown asshole winking up at him. "Aim at this lover, cum on my shithole." Crying out he launched the first rope of cum all over Cindy's ass. Bending his cockhead down he shot the next right onto the rosebud of her asshole. The white sticky cum slid slowly down the crack of her ass dripping down onto the bed.

Dropping down to the bed together they both panted covered in sweat and cum. Peter's eyes grew heavy and he felt himself slip off to a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...