Presentations Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy is back and has a plan.
1.2k words
3.9
26.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fucking move!" Cindy grinned devilishly down at him while jerking Peters hard cock up and down furiously. The small 6 by 6 box was closing in on him. He could feel the cum welling in his balls. The booth smelled heavy of sex and sweat. God how had he gotten himself in this again.

It has been over a week since that night in the hotel. He had felt so bad, especially that at the end he did not need to be coerced that hard. Thinking back at how he had fucked her little white trash pussy stuck in his head every waking hour.

If only it were as simple as a little fling. Peter remembered what a friend had told him back in college, "The crazier they are the better they are in the sack."...And this was one crazy bitch.

The days after Cindy had tormented him every chance she could get. Licking her lips suggestively or bending way over to pick something up she "accidentally" dropped. But today he found a note to meet up for lunch. What was she up to now?

"Hey cutie." Cindy cooed nibbling on some fruit in front of their office. "Come on let's take a little walk."

They walked and talked although Cindy kept the conversation on how good last week had been. "So would you like that tape back?"

"Yes Cindy come on this isn't funny if my wife ever found that tape..."

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we...hehe how about this maybe you can earn it back by doing let's say 5 no 6 little favors for me? The first we could do right now."

Peter looked up and found Cindy had walked them right to a nearby porn shop. "Cindy it's in the middle of the day."

"Well do you want that tape back or not?" as she grabbed his hand and lead him through the doorway into the dark exterior.

Rows of porn tapes filled the small space but Cindy walked right past with purpose. It seemed she knew where she was going. Past a wall of dildos and through a curtain in the back. Inside was a short hallway with half a dozen doors leading into small booths.

"Looks like this one is open...come on in sexy." Cindy exclaimed opening one of the doors. Peter followed trying to hide his excitement. The booth was very small with a TV and money slot on the opposite side of the door. Cindy fed dollars into the machine and a scene of a girl getting gangbanged popped up on the tube.

Spinning she grabbed Peter and shoved him against the door smothering his protests with her mouth. Peter felt his hands instinctively fall to her shapely hips as Cindy thrust her tongue deep past his lips.

"Peter I've been waiting all week for this...haven't you also?" Peter nodded he had to admit he was turned on right now his cock bulging in his pants.

Cindy's hand found the top of his pants and began to unbutton them. Kneeling down and pulling his pants to his ankles and looking up with a evil grin as Peter's cock sprang in front of her face. "I see he's happy to see me."

Wrapping her hand around the shaft Peter moaned as Cindy slowly squeezed his cock feeling the hardness. Slowly and deliberately she moved her mouth to his purple cockhead. "So it looks like you would like your cock sucked hmmm?"

"Yes please...please suck my cock."

"So are you willing to do these favors for me no questions asked?"

"Yes I will...Please!"

"Well that's good, I guess you can earn your first favor off today." Cindy grinned again and worked all 7" hard inches down her throat. Peter arched his back as Cindy deep throated him and began sucking him off in earnest. Her hands caressed his balls and her cheeks hollowed against his prick. Peter felt the wetness of her mouth envelop him. He could feel the spit and pre-cum leaking out of her red lips and drooling down over his balls.

Cindy pulled her mouth from his meat with a loud pop, a thin trail of juice still connecting from his fuckstick to her chin as she looked up at Peter wantonly. "Take a seat." she said matter of factly. There was a small bench in the center of the booth and Peter sat down. Cindy crawled to him her back arched and her ass in the air she found his cock with her mouth again and worked it down her throat.

Peter could feel his orgasm approaching. This little slut was going to drain his balls and swallow his cum once again.

Suddenly Cindy rose up with a mischievous look on her face and pushed Peter backwards. He toppled over landing on his back with hips still on the bench above him. "Ouch what was that..." Cindy silenced him placing a stern finger to his lips.

"Remember no questions asked."

Peter squirmed a little trying to get into a more comfortable position.

"Don't fucking move!" Cindy yelled grinning devilishly. She jerked his cock up and down above him. Spitting on his cock she worked the lube in and fisted the shaft moving faster. Hawking she spat more onto her hand and Peters cock. The white juice dripped from the edges of her hand onto Peter's chest.

"mmmm what have we here?" Cindy lowered her head slowly and started to flick her tongue across Peters exposed asshole. Peter's cock flexed in her hand as he felt Cindy penetrate his ass with the tip of her tongue.

"I think he likes it." Cindy looked down laughing now. "You'd better start obeying better too you fucking asshole or else next time this will be someone's cock in your ass instead of my tongue." She had that crazy look in her eyes again. "Have you ever tasted cock baby?"

Peter shook his head sideways.

"Well how about tasting some cum then." With that Cindy leaned over and began to fist Peters cock even faster aiming the tip of his prick at his face. Peter winced trying to stop the cum he felt growing but it was becoming too much.

"Let's see if we can push you past the breaking point." Cindy pushed her index finger into Peter's wet ass pushing it in and out in motion with how she was jacking off his fuck stick. Peter grimaced he had never been penetrated there. He tried to concentrate again but Cindy merely added a second then a third finger up his ass. She was practically fisting him.

"Ohhhh her it cumms open up wide." Cindy thrust her fingers deep in his ass and squeezed down hard on his cock and aimed it expertly at Peters face. Peter watched in horror as ribbon after ribbon of sticky white cum flew down onto his face and even into his mouth. Cindy stroked hard not satisfied until every bit of cum was milked from his balls.

Peter began to choke but Cindy was fast as a whip as she grabbed Peter by the throat. "Swallow it...swallow it or else bitch." Peter obediently swallowed the salty mixture.

"hehe that was fun." Cindy chuckled getting up and walking out the door leaving Peter in a pile on the floor soaked in cum.