Presenting...Anne's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers

Nick managed to pummel Anne through her climax, then stilled as he emptied his cum into her bowel. He was still supporting her weight so that the effect of the hook was negligible.

When he was totally spent, Nick rested his head on the shoulder of the woman he adored. She tilted her head against his and whispered, "I love you so much."

Nick withdrew his cock, glad that he remembered to put down a towel. He made quick work of releasing the anal hook chain from the ceiling, and then freed Anne's arms. As usual, he was careful to hold her when she quivered, unable to even stand. He helped her to her knees. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her passionately.

"This is going to be the best 'stay-cation' ever," Anne sighed.

Without missing a beat, Nick replied, "Now, don't go making ASS-umptions, Babe."

She rolled her eyes. "You are such a CHEEK-y bastard! Now remove the hook and let's go shower," said Anne, the very happy and very Dirty Girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is dedicated to my dear husband 'Nick', who has put up with my shenanigans for 30 years. He definitely has a knack for keeping me on my toes! The self-bondage challenge he devised was inventive, fun and a great start to our real life summer 'stay-cation'.

SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers