Presenting Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Jessica, what do you think Dave?"

"All I know boss," said a more confident Dave, "is that we got that entire masturbation scene on tape and managed to get your blow job as well."

"Really," Fowler stroked his chin as if considering the new found information.

"Please Steed, I did everything you asked. You fucked me, I blew you, you came over me, shit Steed you've robbed me of every ounce of self respect please let me be free of you."

"You know what Jess, fuck it, I just love you. I love your body; I love your face ..."

He stood up menacingly and knelt before her his face inches from hers.

"I love your tits and I love your juicy, widespread cunt!"

Jessica did not like his tone one bit.

"So, you know what, bollocks to letting you be free. You can do my show or I open a special Jessica Weston porn site. I have enough footage and pictures of you from today to provide weekly updates for years."

"What," she was devastated.

"Come on Dave, let's go pack the kit up and piss off.

"Steed please. Look you can fuck me again, all the team can, come on, don't do this."

"Fuck off Weston. Here come to this address tomorrow," he threw a scrap of paper at her. "If you're not there expect to see your gorgeous body all over the web before you can say 'swallow my cum'!" he laughed at the allusion to his recent experience of her.

As the men went to pack up their gear Jessica knew she had been duped into being their sexual plaything without them ever having any intention of freeing her from her role in their cheap internet show.

Covered in drying sperm and naked, except for a pair of brief cut off shorts with the fly buttons wide open, Jessica curled her body into a ball and cried her heart out.

******

To be continued ...

12