Presenting Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica is live on TV and the Internet.
8k words
4.13
67.4k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience jumped, almost as one, in response to the loudest bang they had ever heard.

As if on cue, two jets of fine spray showered across the entry to the long walkway.

Nobody moved.

Hundreds of pairs of eyes stared, interested, anticipating what might happen next.

Then they saw.

Saw a figure, nubile and lean; appear almost silhouetted through the water jets.

Hazy, water driven, light induced bands of blue, green and yellow appeared, floating in front of the female form, enveloping her in an aura of rainbow delights.

Still nobody moved.

They could only stare at the magical experience unfolding before them.

Supernatural?

They gazed in awe and wonder.

The female shape stepped forward, looking fresh and eager in her new costume; the pink T-shirt, tight and low cut; the blue denim waistcoat with white lace trim; and the white fringed calf length boots. She looked like a cowgirl, she was a cowgirl. She could be anything they wanted.

One hot, ready-for-anything, cowgirl.

Then there was her skirt. She could feel the heat of the lights ride up her long tanned limbs. The skirt was short, very short and white, white to accentuate the colour of her flesh. One slight movement and she knew the cheeks of her bottom and the thin line of thong material would be revealed. Anywhere else it would be embarrassing, but not here. Here it was good, it was cool and it was sexy.

She could feel the frilly lace hem of the skirt brush against the tops of her thighs and she knew that she would drive them wild.

Laughing softly to herself, and trembling just a little in anticipation of what she was about to do, she stepped forward. The water jets stopped and the audience, now snapped out of its reverie, cheered as one.

A single wall of cacophonic sound.

******

Jessica had been left with little choice. She had worked hard to progress in her TV career and she was poised to become more mainstream having left Fox Sports which in turn meant more fame and more money! So when Steed Fowler turned up and blackmailed her into presenting his internet and audience only cheap pseudo porn show, given that she had so much to lose, she had reluctantly agreed.

Jessica had turned up at the 'rehearsal' and discovered exactly what would be required of her. It wasn't nice but she hoped that if she could get through this ordeal then that would be the end of it. She would take his money and be free to pursue her career and leave this day and Fowler far behind.

However she was concerned. Apprehensive that, even though her exposure would be contained, she was involved in something that she would never be able to leave behind. It scared her and it could make or break her.

******

"Jason, just get lost please."

"But Jess I ..."

"You sold me out in return for that bastard's money. There is no way back from that Jason. You will never have my trust again. Goodbye!"

Jessica slammed the phone down on her erstwhile boyfriend. She could still not bear to think about the day when he took her into the woods near the lake outside her house and had sex with her whilst Fowler and his crew set up cameras in the house to film them. All for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Even hearing his voice made her feel sick. No, she was on her own now and for the time being at least that was the best way to be.

******

Every head in the room moved to look her way. As the nubile form made its way down the ramp towards the main stage the expectant silence gave way to rapturous noise. Although the natural sway of her body and her costume combined to give Jessica an air of confidence it was with an inherent nervousness that she entered the auditorium.

Keeping her eyes low, she skipped down the gentle slope to meet her audience, taking a long moment before looking up at the games master who was none other than Steed Fowler himself. He was grinning lecherously. Jessica sat down on a bar stool style seat and, nervously, she glanced down at the floor, eyes looking anywhere but at Fowler.

"Glad you could join us today, Miss Jessica," she heard him say calmly after clearing his throat. His voice was deep and resonant; his tone was light and mocking. "We are always glad when our star performer decides to be good enough to put in an appearance."

Jessica gulped as a loud cheer reverberated around the theatre. She looked up at Fowler, her face flushed with the potential for her embarrassment. Staring into his eyes she found ice cold blue staring hard back at her. Her mouth went dry as she tried to reply, stopping her words from forming properly and allowing only the most embarrassing little squeak. The audience laughed and she closed her mouth, a mortified look on her face.

"I must say, your state of attire is quite fetching my dear." He continued to mock her for the benefit of the show, "But you are very late you know, was it the complexities of your costume that caused you to be behind schedule? I can certainly forgive tardiness when it is in the pursuit of such perfection in dress," Fowler continued, looking her up and down pointedly.

Again a loud cheer rang out. Jessica could already sense of excitement building up in the room. An excitement that would no doubt be gratified by her and what she was about to endure.

Jessica flushed even hotter, watching his eyes as they lingered on her chest. She squirmed slightly in her seat, then stopped as the subtle movement reminded her that her small, tight thong was beginning to worm its way between the folds of her pussy lips.

"I'm sorry, sir...: she stammered, finally finding her voice, "I...uh...overslept..."

Glancing up at one of several large screens around the room she saw the camera focused on her thighs at the point where they met the high hem of her short cowgirl skirt. She felt like a total fool.

"Ahhh, the dark coils of dreams had you in their grasp, and you were too taken with their shadowy promise to hear your alarm?" The questioned was asked in a light tone, but held an edge of dark steel within it.

"...Erm...the alarm didn't..." Jessica sputtered, trying to regain control of her tongue. The unflinching gaze of hundreds of lust hungry people was wreaking havoc inside her.

"Your personal reminder didn't wake you, is that it?" Fowler asked pointedly, a hard tone creeping into the edges of his manner. "Perhaps we can furnish you with a more reliable reminder, Miss Jessica, one that you could not possibly forget. Up you get."

He tapped her left thigh with his wooden pointer as he stated simply what he wanted her to do. Meekly, head bowed, Jessica rose from her seat, careful to smooth her brief skirt down as far as she could. It was an ironically demure gesture given her predicament. She stood shaking slightly.

Fowler sat himself down in his own swivel chair in the centre of the stage, motioning her over with a crisp gesture of his hand. With quaking legs, and lurching stomach, she moved slowly towards him, standing with her back to the audience. The whole of the theatre was deathly silent. She could hear the tiny clicks of her heels on the hardwood floor as she fidgeted with her feet, unable to look Fowler in the eye.

"What shall we do to her?" Fowler shouted to the audience.

"Strip her!" ... "Fuck her!" ... "Whip her!" ... "Make her beg!"

None of them were very palatable in Jessica's mind.

"Okay now look at your voting pads in the arm of your seat. You will see the choices you have. Select one ... now!"

Jessica glance up at the screen and saw the choices that would have appeared on the voting pads and on the thousands of internet screens currently tuned into her performance.

1. Tell her off 2. Send her home 3. Make her write out 'I shall not be late' 100 times 4. Spank her

Jessica was clear where this vote would go and so she steeled herself for a good spanking.

"So the first round of voting is in and we have a result. Place yourself over my lap, young lady," he commanded, voice calmly cold. There was a huge cheer. Jessica's eyes flew open feigning shock and surprise.

"Wha....what do you mean?" she asked, her voice quaking. For an answer he reached out and ensnared her arm, hauling her onto his lap with a forceful tug. She fell forward, her abdomen colliding with his groin, her skirt flying up high. She heard delighted gasps from the audience as her virtually naked backside was suddenly revealed to all. Jessica squirmed as she felt herself being manhandled over his thighs, reaching behind and desperately trying to grab her skirt to cover herself. Strong hands caught her wrists though, and prevented her from accomplishing this.

Cameras zoomed in close making sure that everyone was being treated to an unobstructed view of her backside and thighs, and the brief covering of white thong that could be seen at their juncture. She twisted mightily, trying to free herself from his grip, but found herself unable to overcome Fowler's steel-like strength. Her struggles looked great on camera and to the watching audience. Fleetingly she thought of how many erections she was now the source of.

"Ahhh... I think I'm getting a better idea as to the reason for your lateness," Jessica heard him say gloatingly as her arms were wrenched behind her back propping her ass up higher and putting her even more on display. She knew that the camera would be focused now on the way her thong was moulded around her pussy. Fowler had demanded that she finger herself a little before coming out just to make sure that she was juicing as she arrived on stage.

"See," he addressed the audience, "She had things on her mind other than keeping her appointment with you today." Jessica squeezed her eyes tightly shut, mortified. The entire population of the theatre and subscribing internet was now looking at her ass, and there wasn't anything she could do to prevent it. Jessica was experiencing the reality of her situation and it had genuinely started to concern her.

She was so humiliated and embarrassed she couldn't even bring herself to scream. She struggled ineffectually, trying to wring herself out of his grip, but he held her fast. When she felt his hand pat her lovely firm ass, the intimate contact made her stop writhing and go rigid with anticipation.

"Now, while I deal out this lesson in timeliness, you will all be required to come up with at least twenty descriptions of our young Miss Jessica here," Fowler instructed. "After each slap the word you chose as most popular to describe her will be played out over the speakers for all to hear."

Jessica felt his palm explode on her backside in a terrific smack. Her eyes flew open and she ceased breathing, unable to believe what was happening, before the initial numbness of his slap gave way to a searing sting.

"SLUT!" boomed out the surround sound.

Her other cheek flashed with white hot pain from another smack. Jessica kicked and struggled for all she was worth, desperately trying to avoid his hand as he rained a barrage of stinging blows down onto her pert backside. It didn't matter, his grip was too tight, and she was nowhere near strong enough to be a match for it.

"WHORE ... FUCK-TOY ... SLAVE ... SPERM-BAG ..."

Smack after smack found it's searing mark, and all Jessica could do was endure it, tears welling up in her eyes, as much from the humiliation as from the physical pain. Each fresh slap brought with it the initial sting, and then a long slow heat that redoubled every time a new impact landed.

"PUSSY ... CUNT ... WORTHLESS ... SPANK-DOLL ..."

"Please stop..." Jessica heard herself sputter, the stinging heat from his spanking beginning to spread outward from her backside, enveloping her entire lower regions. His only response was to lift her ass even higher; landing a few slaps on her upper thighs as if to make his point.

Jessica whined and cried out, a pitiful yelp after every smack, as Fowler got into a rhythm, spanking each cheek once before returning to the first only when the full impact of the pain was at its worst. To add to her humiliation Jessica was surprisingly hurt by the names being called out over the speaker system, each one stinging her with its ferocity.

"WET-TWAT ... COCK-MEAT ... GIRL-PET ... CUM-SWALLOWING ..."

Jessica could only lie there, the fight leaving her as new feelings began to flutter deep within her lower belly. The heat from his exploding hand was finding its way into the deepest part of her, affecting her in a way she simply couldn't believe. She was becoming even more moist!

Fresh humiliation washed over her as she endured this punishment, feeling betrayed by her own body as her wriggling took on a new reasoning. She felt her back arching involuntarily, as if inviting further abuse of her tender buttocks. Abuse found them easily enough, as smack after smack continued on each reddened cheek. He spanked her thoroughly, moving his impact around covering every inch of delicate flesh, sometimes smacking their uppermost summits, and sometimes lavishing attention on that most tender area where the buttocks and thighs met.

Jessica could hear herself panting now, and not only in pain. A fire teased at her pussy. A fire made all the hotter by the fact that her ass was being bared to all. No one moved their eyes from her as the display in discipline continued. Whether in the theatre or across the internet, everyone simply watched.

Then it stopped.

"So, let that be a lesson to you," Fowler gloated, giving each cheek an extra hard smack before stopping.

The audience cheered and applauded. For a long moment Jessica just lay there, backside raised high to the watching world, simply panting and gasping, relieved the punishment had ended, and yet also...disappointed?

Her mind whirled in a haze of disbelief, pain and desire. Her backside throbbed agonizingly, and the cool air she could feel from the air conditioning system only seemed to mock her agonies instead of soothe them. She began to rise up from his lap. The entire audience had just witnessed her being very soundly spanked, had just seen all of her girlish charms, and she wasn't sure how to handle it. Before she even got halfway up, though, she felt his strong hand press her back down.

"Where are you going slut?" Jessica could not believe her ears!

"Aren't...isn't it...over?" She stammered in a small voice, her heart full of dread.

"Not even close, girl," Fowler replied, hands holding her firmly in place. "I've simply tired of that particular target."

She seemed genuinely concerned now and the viewers were absolutely convinced that the poor girl was petrified of her situation. In fact that whole psychological area of whether she had expected this was becoming ever more grey for Jessica herself.

Jessica's mind floundered. She didn't understand what he meant, couldn't fathom what else there was... Her body was tired, worn out from what felt like an age of enduring a painful ordeal. What else could he subject her to?

"Since I suspect that it was not sleep, but some form of masturbatory diversion that kept you so late, Miss Jessica, I feel it only proper to make my reminder keenly felt in that place which seems to govern your thoughts."

The audience went wild as they realised what he meant.

"NO! You can't!" she cried out, trying to get her exhausted body to fight its way out of his grip. Instead, she felt him pin her to his lap with his elbows, and begin prising apart her thighs with strong sturdy hands! She was being opened up to the entire theatre and across his internet channel. Jessica wriggled and writhed, but was simply no match for him.

"Again people please vote."

Jessica couldn't see this time as the large screens once more displayed the voting options.

1. Spank her pussy with her panties on 2. Pull her panties down and spank her 3. Let her up 4. Spank her ass again but leave her pussy alone

Again it would be a no-brainer!

And so it proved to be.

Jessica let her head drop in shame, keenly aware that the entire audience was now looking at her upturned backside and soft pussy flesh. Her ass glowed from the effects of Fowler's spanking, and even more horrifying, the sensitive leaves of her labia now glistened with evidence of her arousal, her clitoris swollen and distended ... throbbing ... pulsating.

She moaned quietly, feeling the insistent pressure of Fowler's strong hands as they held her thighs wide apart. She was going to let him do whatever he desired now, she knew. Against her will, or perhaps in spite of it, her body was now his.

"Now it is time to pay a disciplined reminder to this very succulent part of you." Jessica heard him gloat as he wound down her panties leaving them mid thigh stretched by the width of her parted legs.

"Shall I?" he gloated as his fingertips patted the tender flesh of her pussy. Jessica's traitorous body issued a slight spasm at this simple touch as hot, lusting sensitivity coursed from her groin outwards.

"Yesssssssss!" yelled the audience as one in response. His touching of her then ceased and there was a long, silence.

"My, my," Fowler chuckled at last. "Gentlemen, and ladies, it appears Miss Jessica has groomed herself for this reminder, shaving away any hindrance to my spanking!"

Tears welled up in Jess's eyes as her most personal hygiene was so flippantly discussed. It was true, she had shaved for this program, not that she had been asked to, it was just that she felt she ought. Now her decision was serving to inflame Fowler and the hundreds of thousands now watching her both live and on the internet. She wriggled and moaned as Fowler's wandering fingers then continued their tapping, patting at her reddened clitoris maddeningly. Then, suddenly, searing fire exploded on her most tender flesh!

"AAAARRRGGGHH!" Her cry reverberated throughout the theatre. Before she could close her legs, he had them ensnared with his own, keeping her exposed and vulnerable. Another wet slap battered her sex, stinging it torturously, and Jessica yelled in earnest. Once again her body betrayed her, though, unable to struggle against her tormentor, exhausted and aroused.

Her clitoris burned like fire after the initial sting abated; filling her lower belly with a tingling heat she had never before felt with such intensity. Her mind fogged as her body took over, another slap assaulted her senses and left her unable to do much more than wriggle and yelp. Fowler took his time spanking her delightful pussy; each smack delivered deliberately and crisply, timed to optimise the painful sting. Her pelvis bounced on his knees involuntarily with each fresh strike, her tears falling from eyes screwed tightly shut. She gasped, yelped and moaned, each impact driving her further and further to a precipice unknown to her before now. Her humiliation mixed with a carnal desperation.

She needed more.... She needed to stop......She needed to...

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her head and neck lifted up and she let out a primal cry as the climax she had been trying to hold off exploded through her in waves. Her body rocked on its precarious perch as shocks of hot pleasure ripped through her. Jessica could sense a force like never before forcing the juice from her body. She was sure that must be ejaculating her orgasm like a jet from between her legs but of course the effect that would create, if indeed it was true, would be lost on Fowler's lap. She had never squirted her pleasure before and it was amazing!

Each spank on her cunt flesh only seemed to magnify the assault until the humiliatingly shameful ordeal was finished and she was at last spent.

With a few final hearty smacks, Fowler eventually ceased his ministrations on her tender pussy, now throbbing and raw from his abuse. She simply lay in his lap, her sex still exposed to the room's gaze as she panted, the stars bursting in her head still making it impossible to see.