Presenting Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were going fuck her senseless. Jess was so scared, but excited at the same time. When she was forced to sign up for Fowler's show Jess never ever expected it to get quite this far ... but here she was, beaten and about to be fucked, publicly live on TV and across the internet. The humiliation was overwhelming.

Jessica looked up as she heard a huge roar from the audience. The Leather Boys had started to strip off the few clothes they wore. 'Oh fuck' thought Jess, they were huge...large muscles, large cocks...all much larger than anything she had taken before ... even when Fowler had screwed her.

And then they turned on her... at first it was total chaos as all the Boys tried to get a hand on poor Jess ... hands groped and explored every inch of her body... despite the sound thrashing she had taken from them Jessica had never been so overly stimulated at a single moment. The two team members that had been pinning her down were now no longer required and so all four Boys were free to grope and grab and explore the beautiful female flesh on display before them. The cameras zoomed in as the audience watched, intrigued, excited and horrified at what they were witnessing.

Two of the Boys moved to her head and took turns stuffing their cocks in her mouth. One of them was more forceful, pushing his way in and down to the back of her throat. At the same time, another knelt between her legs and began eating her pussy with a forceful vigour that made Jess yelp. Fingers then probed inside her, invading her pussy and ass at the same time. Three fingers were forced between her cunt lips as Jess realised that she would be raped in more ways than one.

With her pussy sufficiently wet from all the finger attention and mouth sucking, one of the team moved between her legs and placed his cock against her opened slit. He looked over at Fowler, who nodded.

"Ready for a real cock bitch," he laughed as he began to ease his way in. It took him several attempts to completely bury his cock inside Jess ... but he did it. Fuck he was big and Jessica felt as though she had been impaled on something huge.

"Nghhhumpphh! leeeeessssss!" she cried out, her mouth now fully burdened by the deep insertion of another large penis. The pressure on her abused body was incredible. At the same time that the Boy was forcing his way into her pussy, she felt an explosion of cum in her mouth. Jess almost choked as she was forced to swallow all of his seed despite her awkward position.

In the mean time, the monster fucking her had picked up the pace, driving the full length of his cock in and out. Jess flailed like a doll.

"I'm gonna fill you now cunt!"

"Nooooooooooooo, Pleease dooooooooon't!" Jess yelled, her mouth now free from its previous invasion. Then she felt the convulsions of his cock as he erupted inside of her. Stream after thick, sticky stream flowed into Jess's pussy.

"Fuck yessssssssss!" The Boy cried.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no ..." Jessica sobbed.

He finished cumming and then took his cock and stuck it in her face.

"Can you smell your juices slut!"

Jessica nodded.

"Then clean it cunt!"

He stuffed his slime covered penis into her mouth...she could taste his semen and her pussy juice in a cocktail of lust as she sucked and licked him truly dry. As she cleaned the length of turgid flesh, another of the Boys climbed between her legs and began to fuck her. This new act went on for what seemed like an eternity, as she was again soundly fucked.

Until Jess was rolled onto her stomach...

The audience cheered again at this turn of events.

"Oh fuck, noooooooooo!"

They were going to fuck her in the ass. She tried her best to fight, but she was so tired at this point and they were so strong. It didn't take long for them to lube her rose hole with all the residual fluids they had created, and so, after a few assaults with his fingers, the remaining team member, whose seed she had not taken yet plunged his cock deep into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Jess cried out. She had been taken there before but not by something so big and in such a public manner. This was horrible!

The poor abused girl felt her ass open up to the Boy's huge penis. It burned for a little while and then it started to feel good...the pressure was incredible. Whoever it was that was fucking her ass was enjoying himself and he began to groan and thrust faster...and then he came, driving the full length of his cock into her.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss!"

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk noooooooooooooo!"

The same cry... almost.

Two people.

Different reasons.

Then Jess felt him withdraw. Felt semen running down her thighs and then felt another cock drive into her bottom.

"Hey Jess, great show ... Well bye for now folks that's all we have time for!"

Fowler had entered her, filling her ass completely and was now announcing the end of the show whilst riding her. Her poor, aching, over used, semen covered body would be up there with the credits ... Jess cried out and sobbed.

******

Jessica Weston closed the door of her brand new Mercedes convertible and walked up the long driveway of her lakeside house. She had demolished the old one and had a new one built at the same spot but nearer to the water. She didn't actually have to work much these days as she had the girls to do it for her. However occasionally she would do a special show for Steed.

After her total degrading humiliation live on air Jess had never looked back. Fowler made so much money from the event that in the end she had taken over $2m from him, and an offer to set up her own Internet TV station.

Fowler had initially funded 'Jessica's Joy Rides' to the tune of over $5m but the site had been, and still was, so popular that his money had been recouped with interest in months.

Jess could never go back to mainstream TV of course, but hey, who cared. Life was good ... life was very good.

THE END