Presenting Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's hands were on her crotch, unable to remain still any longer. Pussy lips spread wide with the fingers of one hand, the other plunged fingers deep inside. Groaning, she frantically rubbed her clit against the palm of her hand, mirroring the masturbatory movements of her boyfriend. Her excitement rapidly climbed.

Nearing his threshold, Jason pulled his hands away and hopped up from the sofa.

"Kneel down Jess."

She did as she was asked.

Standing in front of his girl friend, Jason's cock swayed and drooled. One hand roughly dragged through her hair, then clenched. His fist held her in place while he rubbed his hard shaft all over her face. Jessica, frantic with lust, twisted and turned, trying to trap him in her mouth, but was held at bay.

"Let me blow you Jase," she demanded

Her soft moans became louder and she was ready to scream when he relented. With a firm grip on his shaft, he dragged the tip across her lips. His hips swayed and her tongue darted across his cock head, tasting him. Groaning softy, he pushed forward entering her mouth, letting her suck, her tongue still playing across the head. He thrust his hips, his cock plunging into her, deeper with each stroke touching the back of her throat. His hand held her there, cock filling her. Closing her eyes, she swallowed and he felt her muscles deliciously squeeze his cock head.

"Oh, fuck, yesss!"

He groaned and pulled away, too close to erupting. Gripping his shaft tightly, he tried to think of anything that would stop his cum from spilling out. Jessica watched his cock throb wildly, a long ribbon of clear nectar dangled from the slit and connected to her mouth. After a few moments his hand loosened, and he took a deep shuddering breath. He released his cock and waved it in front of her face. The tip brushed her saliva slick lips, swollen from his use of them.

Reaching down, he removed his jeans and boxer shorts. Both now naked he took her by the arms and pulled her to her feet. Her knees wobbled as he spun her around and pushed her over the back of the white leather chair. Her softly curved ass faced him. He pulled her legs further back and spread her feet wider apart.

Jason wasn't to know, but this position, rough and ready, reminded Jessica of her fulfilling experience at the hands of Steed Fowler.

Bastard!

With relaxing hands, Jason massaged Jessica's body, from her tense shoulders to her hips. The tip of his weeping cock touched her leaving a wet sticky trail along her inner thigh. When his hands reached the swell of her ass, he bent down and forward pressing his mouth to her cheeks. He gently bit each firm, tanned mound and squeezed the soft flesh. His long fingers strayed to the deep separating cleft and pulled her cheeks further apart. He lightly circled the tight bud of her bottom with his fingers. She sobbed with unfathomable desire.

His tongue then followed the same route as his fingers, licking and kissing along her back, and over her ass. With gentle hands, he held her cheeks wide and slid the tip of his tongue down her crease. Jessica groaned as he touched her tightly clenched buttocks. Using the tip of his tongue, he licked and gently probed, entering her and withdrawing, only to enter again. She gasped and pushed herself back onto his face, the surprising coolness of his tongue enflamed her.

This was turning out to be the dirtiest sex they had ever had and she loved it!

Standing behind her, Jason took hold of his cock once more and placed the tip at her dark entrance. Slowly, he leaned forward pressing his swollen head against her slick rose hole.

"Not there Jason, please, fuck me properly!"

"Trust me Jess, just trust me."

She was tense at first and he met resistance. He bit his lip and held still, waiting for her to relax.

Gradually, writhing with each small measure of his progress, she opened beneath him. With patience and gentle pressure, he slowly sank past the outer ring of muscle. The head was encased within and he again held still while her muscles loosened and relaxed. Carefully, slowly, he pushed further into her. His shaft sank deeper, each ridge and vein sensitive to the passage as he filled her.

"Oh Jason, fuccckkkkk, yesssssss!"

Jason groaned and held the cheeks of her ass tight. He pulled her back onto his hardness, until he was buried deep inside of her, his balls resting against her slick pussy lips. Holding still for a moment, he savoured the feel of her bottom clenching on his cock. Reaching down, he found her clit and dragged his finger along its short shaft. His digit caressed her expertly, until she was gasping and working her hips against him in deliberate, sensuous circles.

"Make me cum lover, please."

"Oh, Jessica!"

Then he fucked her ass, slowly at first, barely moving inside her. His fingers worked Jessica's clit as sweat poured off them both. She controlled their speed and moved against him. Not hard and fast, but a gentle, rhythmic fucking.

He swayed from side to side, while she reached between her spread thighs and cradled his testicles. Feeling them tighten and roll in her palm, she dragged her nails across the wrinkled flesh.

"Ouch! Oh yessss!" Jason felt a little bit of pain from the scratch to mingle with his pleasure.

Slipping his fingers from her clit, he thrust two into her quivering pussy. Her ass tightened around his cock, sucking it deeper. A cocktail of mutual juices trickled down her thighs, to the length of her exquisite legs. Then, sobbing loudly, she pushed back onto him, grinding hard and exploded in ecstasy.

He pressed his thumb against her clit and she convulsed.

"JASONNNNNNNNNN!"

She screamed his name and pushed back harder, impaling herself fully. He held her tightly, floating on the edge of his own explosion.

Encased inside her rectum his cock jerked sending ribbons of his seed deep into her bowels. His arms wrapped around her, holding her tight as he emptied himself. Mindlessly, they clutched at each other ...... needs answered, lust fulfilled.

Finally spent, and collapsed on the floor, he lay across her back, regaining his breath and holding her in his arms.

Jason showered tender kisses along her shoulders, one hand cupped around a breast and the other held between her thighs, he brought her slowly back to reality.

His erection pulsed and gradually faded until it slipped from her bottom. His hand moved from her pussy to stroke the place where he had just been. Gently pressed against her he kissed his girl and whispered, "Now I really am beat, let's go recover on the bed for while."

He pulled her tenderly into his arms. She turned to face him, laying her head in the hollow of his neck. Feeling the steady strong beat of his heart she sighed and whispered back, "I love you."

Together they got shakily to their feet providing mutual support to balance their sex exhausted bodies. As they made their way up the stairs towards Jessica's room she slipped her right arm around his waist and mischievously fondled his semi erect cock with her left hand.

"I really do love you so much Jason," she purred, repeating the sentiment she had just stated. The bedroom door got closer. She was surprised by his lack of response.

"You do love me, don't you?"

"You know Jess, relationships like ours always have to be spoiled by love don't you think?"

"What?"

"Love, it's an overrated thing you know," said Jason as he pushed the bedroom door open.

Jessica stared into the room.

"What the fuck?"

"Jessica, baby, welcome to our studio."

She still stared, speechless. Laid out in her own bedroom was a plethora of recording equipment manned by Steed Fowler and his team of seedy technicians.

She glared at Steed and then turned to Jason.

"You ... is this anything to do with you?"

"Sorry babe, but ...."

"A quarter of a million dollars is a lot for a man to pass up especially when he needs it so badly," Fowler interjected.

So Jason had let this bastard and his team into the house, made sure she was outside whilst he set his equipment up and sold her out for $250k.

"Why Jase? I would have helped you." She could not believe that only seconds ago she had declared her everlasting love for him.

"It's a lot of money Jess, and I couldn't ask you ..."

"So instead you let this pervert film us having sex?"

Steed smiled. "Not just sex Jessica but the dirtiest, horniest sex I have ever seen. It will fetch me a fortune on the internet. That is unless you decide to control your exposure, maximise your earnings and join me for the little venture I talked to you about earlier."

"Get out Jason," she said in a surprisingly controlled manner. He knew his time was up and he left Jessica alone with the men who were in the throes of blackmailing her.

"So Jess, can I assume that you have signed up for my little lust fest?"

Jessica, felt confused, humiliated, betrayed and alone. She stared at Steed's smiling face and his cold eyes that, even now, were eyeing her gloriously naked body from her face to her breasts and down the endless lengths of her shapely legs.

Suddenly it all became too much and she ran sobbing from the room just as Fowler started to replay, with excruciating close ups, the rampant sex that her and Jason had shared only minutes before.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1

If you enjoyed the story so far let me know. Thanks ....... The Bear Man

12