Presenting Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, ma'am, she does,' she said.

So that's settled, then,' said Jenny, 'then tomorrow we'll find some more things for you at the boutique. But unless I'm mistaken, you haven't brought anything much in the way of underwear, and things to wear around the house – Wendy, please sort out some things for Petra.'

She walked the maid down the corridor, her arm over the little girl's shoulder, telling her something I couldn't hear, as I followed on behind, once again dressed in my skirt and top. Wendy peeled off as we went down to the lounge, and Jenny switched on the television .

Half an hour later, Wendy came in, and said, 'I've done as tou told me, ma'am.'

'Thank you, my dear. I'm going to slip into my kimono. If you go to your room, Petra, you'll find that Wendy has laid some things out for you – I'm sure you'll be more comfortable if you change – we're not going out.'

As I went upstairs, I reflected on her declaration that 'we' were not going out. My aunt had quickly taken on a dominant role – but, exploring my own reaction, I didn't mind.

Back in my room, I found that Wendy had left a small pile at one side of the bed – a couple of silk slips, some stockings and two minimal garter-belts, two half-bras and two pairs of panties, one white and completely transparent, the other black lace. At the other side, lay a short white nightgown, as transparent as the panties, and a long white silk negligee, with wide sleeves, and fur trim at hem, cuffs and neckline.

I got out of my clothes, and enjoyed the feel of the flimsy nightdress falling over my body. When I had slipped into the luxurious negligee, I looked into the mirror. My hand strayed – somebody must have been directing it – to my pussy. I had found myself masturbating after Tim's clumsy attempts at sex had left me high and dry, but this was different – narcissistic, yes, but my mind strayed to Jenny, and I knew then that I wanted her to do something to me. Just what, I still didn't know – hadn't the experience or teaching to understand. I diddled my clit for a while, bringing myself quickly to the verge of an orgasm. I loved that feeling – of being on the very brink, but would have plunged over the edge had not a knock sounded on my door. I must have looked flushed when I opened it to Wendy, who only wanted to know if I needed anything else. I spluttered out that I didn't, thank you, but the spell was broken. I went downstairs, feeling self-conscious in the prettiest outfit I had ever worn – by a long way.

Jenny patted the sofa beside her, and we sat together watching the telly. I could feel the electricity emanating from her, her fragrant presence, the charged sexual atmosphere, as we sat so close together, and was ashamed to feel somehow vaguely disappointed when she remained decorously still and made no move to seduce me as the evening wore on.

When eventually I went up to bed, I completed what I had begun earlier, and brought myself alarmingly quickly to a raging orgasm, which left me exhausted. I slept soundly then.

Next morning, I knew I should try to look my best, and took unusual care with my make-up, awkward with my new long nails, then started to get dressed. I slid on a white satin garter-belt, then rolled on a pair of patterned white stockings and clipped them to the long straps. The diaphanous white panties were next. I had never worn stockings before, and the sexy girl I saw in the mirror was a stranger. I clipped on a white, lacy half bra, and slipped the blue dress over my head. It was immediately obvious that the bra would show, whatever adjustments I made, so I unclipped it and pulled it off. I felt sure my nipples would show, straining against the thin material, and, when I went down to present myself to Jenny, I was acutely self-conscious.

'You look gorgeous, darling,' she said, but then: 'we're going to have to do something about your shoes, though – you can't wearthose!' She pointed disdainfully at my best shoes.

We made the short journey to the shop. It was no more than half a mile, but she had some packages to bring back, she said, so we used her car.

I looked around in wonder at the up-market boutique. Behind the stylish shop was a large fitting room, with racks of clothes, long mirrors and two armchairs. A door led to a small office. The range of clothes and accessories she stocked was very extensive – and expensive – and I wondered how on earth I should cope with the sort of women who would shop there.

'Sit down,' said Jenny, when we were in the fitting room, and, after asking my shoe-size, she fetched me four shoe-boxes. I gasped when I had opened them, because all the shoes she wanted me to wear had staggeringly high heels. When I tried the first pair on, and looked at my feet in a mirror, though, I had to admit that they transformed me – but walking; that was another matter. I had never worn a pair with heels more than an inch or so high, and to suddenly have to totter around in five inch needle-heels was going to be purgatory. Jenny saw my apprehension and said, 'You have to suffer to be beautiful, my dear.' That seemed to preclude any complaint, I thought. When Jenny had to go and greet the day's first customer, I had a moment to look at myself again in the mirror – heels and all. I thought I looked amazingly sexy, and couldn't resist sliding the hem of my silky dress up beyond the lacy stocking tops, until I could just see my white, transparent panties. I let my dress drop back into place hastily when I saw the door open.

'Petra, come and meet Mrs Stock,' said Jenny, and I was launched into the business of the boutique. I was impressed by Jenny's professional manner – she actually sounded sincere when she told clients how wonderful they looked, even though most of them were well past their best. Later, she took a back seat and let me deal with two ladies, then told me I had done really well, even though I only managed to sell a skirt to one of them.

But just as we were about to close, and Jenny was back in the office a tall girl walked in, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt.

'Petra, bloody hell!' she exclaimed – it was Tammy, a girl I had competed against many times, and who I knew must live nearby, as she competed for a local club. 'I rang your home, and your mum told me you were starting work here.'

I realised that Jenny must have phoned my mother the night before and told her.

'But look at you!' Tammy was saying, 'you look like a high-class whore, dressed like that – and what have you done to your hair?'

I bridled at her attitude. 'It's better than looking like a street-cleaner,' I said, pointedly looking at her sloppy outfit, 'nice to see you, Tammy.'

After that exchange, our conversation was brief, and she left, saying, 'See you then,' over her shoulder.

'Who was that?' askled Jenny, coming out from the back.

'Just someone I used to know,' I replied, but I was still bristling, and went to look again at myself in the mirror. Tears came to my eyes, and I didn't notice Jenny coming quietly in behind me.

She gently encircled my waist with her arms, and laid her head on my shoulder, then stroked my hair. It was the tenderest touch my body had ever known, and when I turned slowly to face her, she wiped away my tears with her beautifully manicured, long fingers, her other hand still stroking my hair.

'I heard that, darling,' she said, 'andIthink you look ravishing.'

So close to me, I could feel her breath against my cheek, and it was the most natural thing in the world when she kissed me, full on the lips, at first tentatively, as if unsure of my reaction, then more firmly, and when I didn't resist, she ever so slowly pushed her tongue in between my lips. I felt any resistance crumble as her questing tongue insinuated itself into my mouth, and found myself kissing her enthusiastically, my own tongue starting to compete with hers, her slim body pushing against mine, the heady perfume she wore assailing my senses. With an effort, I eased her away.

'What if someone comes in?' I breathed.

'I've locked up,' she said, her eyes sparkling as she looked into mine, 'but come on, let's sort you out some clothes, then go home. We've got all the time in the world, haven't we?'

I nodded, not at all sure what that was supposed to mean.

Jenny chose a variety of clothes for me, without consulting me, and we carried them out to the car, then we went home for lunch.

As Wendy served us with a light lunch, Jenny said, 'We'll have a little trying-on session afterwards. I can't wait to see you in some of the things I've brought.'

After coffee, she took me by the hand and led me up the broad staircase to her bedroom, where Wendy had lain the clothes I was to try on the bed. Jenny sat on a low chaisse-longue and watched me as I picked up each garment in turn, my eyes wide in wonderment.

'Why don't you get undressed, darling?' she suggested.

Reaching behind me, I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it, so that I wore only suspender-belt, stockings and panties.

'Try the dresses first,' she told me, and I picked up a long grey, silk evening gown, which I hoisted over my head, then let it whisper down over my body like gossamer. It was quite backless, and so low-cut that my garter-belt showed above its line.

'You'll not be able to wear anything under that, darling,' said Jenny, and laughed gently when I looked at her doubtfully.

'I shall enjoy knowing that you're naked underneath,' she said, then, 'Don't be bashful, darling, really.'

My mind, by now, was in a whirl. So much had happened to me since I had arrived in my aunt's house, that I couldn't collect my thoughts. Nothing in my prior experience had prepared me for all this. I tried four other dresses, another evening gown in translucent black organdie, an alarmingly short black velvet cocktail dress, and two day-dresses, one a pleated, beltless number in green silk, which fell straight from a gathered neck to hem at mid-thigh, the other a light, airy, cotton print button-through.

'Now you can try on the other things,' said Jenny, indicating first a pile of black lace. When I held it up and shook it loose, I saw it was a sort of flimsy cat-suit, all black lace, which would leave nothing to the imagination.

'It's just a play-suit,' explained Jenny, 'go on, try it!'

I started to unzip it, but heard Jenny's little, almost nervous, laugh. 'You'll need to undress first,' she said, and I saw she was looking at me oddly. Hesitantly, I unclipped my stockings, stepped out of the excruciatingly high shoes, and rolled down the stockings, then pulled off the garter-belt, reluctant to divest myself of the admittedly skimpy protection my panties afforded. I heard Jenny cough, and saw that she was looking pointedly at the offending garment. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and wriggled them down over my hips and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them – naked, an arm across my breasts, a hand uselessly covering my pussy.

Jenny was smiling. 'Don't cover yourself, my dear, just put the suit on.'

I struggled into it, but when I had difficulty reaching around to zip myself into it, Jenny got lightly to her feet and zipped it up for me, her hand lingering on my back after she had finished.

'Let's have a look at you,' she said then, stepping away while I twirled around.

'God, you look fantastic,' she breathed, 'Take a look at yourself!' She took my hand and led me to a full-length mirror. I saw what she meant. My prominent nipples poked out through the patterned black lace, and the pale shadow of my pubic hair was also visible. A veritable sex-bomb stood looking at me in the mirror.

'But when on earth will I wear something like this?' I wanted to know.

'Oh, we'll find the opportunity,' laughed Jenny, 'my friends and I have lots of parties.'

I couldn't see myself going to a party in something like that, though I did wonder just what kind of parties they were.

The rest of the stuff laid out for me on Jenny's huge bed was lingerie, two simple silk slips, a glamorous long nightgown and a transparent white, fur-trimmed baby-doll set.

I went over and kissed Jenny on the cheek.

'I really don't know how to thank you for all this,' I said.

'Oh, I'm sure we'll find a way,' she replied, to my rhetorical comment, and held onto my hand, as I realised I was still wearing nothing more than the lace play-suit, and made to pull away. But she kept a grip on my hand and her other hand moved up to cup my left breast, through the revealing lace.

I gasped, and looked at my aunt. She was smiling, and I felt an inexplicable urge to kiss her. Something told me I should fight the impulse, but it proved too strong, and, in a moment, I was kissing her luscious mouth, our tongues seeking, probing. It was the second time it had happened, and, this time, I abandoned myself to Jenny's lips. I felt my nipple growing hard as her fingers sought it, and slowly sank down beside her on the chaisse-longue. Before I knew it, a questing hand was feeling the wetness between my legs, and it was only then that I realised that the play-suit had an opening there, with a concealed velcro fastening. But Jenny obviously knew this, and the sound of tearing velcro preceded the delicious touch of her long fingers on my pussy-lips. I couldn't believe the excitement I felt as she ran her delicate finger-tips the length of my slit, then, parting my lips gently, she found the soaking depths of my cunt. Two fingers drove deep within, then her other hand went to my burgeoning clit – and I came, a gushing, spurting orgasm that blotted out the whole world for me, as I groaned loudly into Jenny's ear.

'Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me,' I said, 'It's just...........'

'Shush, darling. I'm going to help you find your true nature,' she said, 'now get dressed, and we'll go out for a while.'

My legs were weak as a kittens' when I stood up. 'What shall I wear?' I asked, reflecting that I was allowing Jenny to rule my life – even dictate what I wore – but that I didn't mind at all.

'Just slip into that cotton print, for now,' said Jenny, and I did as I was told, wearing only the skimpy pair of panties underneath – I was getting used to going without a bra, and rather liked the sensation of freedom it gave me.

We took the car and drove a short way, pulling up in a little carpark behind a rather upmarket coffee shop. I thought how lovely Jenny looked as we entered the shop – she was wearing a very short white minidress, like a tennis outfit, the skirt slightly flared, her lack of a bra obvious without being too in-your-face, her sandals' heels high without being tarty, a little gold anklet a nice touch. She would have passed, I thought, for thirty.

She seemed to know where she was headed, and we threaded our way through to a table near the back, already occupied by an Indian-looking woman with shiny black hair and a ready smile, accompanied by a younger girl, a demure-looking white girl, who seemed reluctant to look at us when they were introduced to me. The 'Indian woman,' I learned, was from Sri Lanka, and was called Rina, and her young companion was presented to me as Louise.

'How lovely you look, Jenny,' said Rina, 'and this will be your niece I have heard so much about?'

'Yes, and you look gorgeous, too,' said Jenny, and I now saw that Rina was wearing a nearly completely transparent black blouse, with a lacy black bra underneath, revealing neat breasts with her nipples tantalisingly just hidden. Louise was more modestly attired, a peasant blouse showing the smooth young flesh of her slim shoulders.

'But I have to wear a bra with this,' Rina said, 'when I prefer to go without one, as you know.'

'I know, darling,' said Jenny, 'I've given up underwear, as you know.'

I looked at her in surprise. Underwear?All of it?

She saw my look and smiled at me. Then, glancing around her, to see that she wasn't being observed – at least by anyone else – she shuffled around on her chair until the table asn't in my line of sight, and drew up the hem of her dress, instantly revealing a completely clean-shaven mound, quite devoid of any covering. She had meant what she said. I saw no surprise on the faces of our two companions.

After Jenny and Rina talked generalities for a while – and I couldn't help noticing that Louise remained totally silent, as did I – we ordered coffees, then Jenny suddenly asked, 'How is Louise's training going?'

'She is learning, but slowly.'

I was about to ask what sort of training she was undergoing, but Rina was enquiring: 'And Petra, are you going to train her too?'

'I certainly hope to,' replied Jenny, 'I think she is highly promising.'

'Yes, I can see what you mean. She is very pretty.'

I hadn't a clue what they were talking about, and saw Louise looking at me with green eyes, then, as she took a bite from a biscuit, I realised that she had a silver stud in her tongue, something which seemed somehow incongruous in such a shy young girl.

In the car on the way home, I asked Jenny, 'Training? What was that all about?'

'It's too early to say, darling,' she said, 'we'll talk presently.'

But all that I'd seen that afternoon had me in a state of wonderment.

'And you always go out like that? Without.....you know?'

'Without panties, you mean? Yes, darling, the feel of fresh air around my pussy keeps me.....er, on the edge, if you know what I mean.'

'Yes, I think so, but I don't think I'd dare.'

'I'm sure you will, my dear,' she said, and at that moment, we pulled into her driveway.

Whilst Wendy was serving us with dinner, Jenny brought up the subject again. As the maid stood beside her, placing a bottle of wine on the table, Jenny slid her hand up the girl's leg, lifting the hem of her tiny skirt.

'Look,' she said, 'Wendy likes to go without underwear, too, don't you my dear?'

The half-Indian beauty turned to face me, a sparkling smile on her lips, as if she didn't mind at all being displayed, her shaven mound adorned with a tiny floral tattoo.

'Yes, mistress,' she said, and curtsied prettily as Jenny's hand left her, before turning to go off to the kitchen.

'She's pretty, isn't she?' said Jenny, and I nodded agreement, my mind still a turmoil.

I felt the need to say something about what had happened earlier. 'This afternoon, when I tried clothes on.....,' I started.

'Shush, darling, no need to explain,' smiled Jenny, taking my hand across the table, 'but I think we left things.....unfinished, don't you?'

Wendy was tidying dishes away, and there was something about her presence, and the knowledge of her unashamed nakedness, that gave the room a sexually-charged atmosphere, even without Jenny's suggestive conversation.

She leaned over and kissed me then, and I couldn't help resonding, opening my mouth to her, and loving the feel of her probing tongue. No man, I thought, had ever kissed me like this. Now Jenny stood and extended a hand to me, then led me upstairs, to her room, kicking the door shut with one stiletto-heeled foot behind her. Slowly, she unbuttoned my dress, from neck to hem, one button at a time, then slipped it from my shoulders. I stood in just my panties, and when I saw that Jenny was unfastening her own buttons, I wanted to help. She was quite naked when she let her white dress slide to the floor, apart from her shoes, gold anklet, and a thin gold chain which encircled her slender waist.

'You're so beautiful, Jenny,' I breathed, and sought to kiss her again, but she pushed me away, so that I wondered briefly if I'd done something wrong, but then she slid onto the bed, opening her legs, knees slightly raised, and beckoned to me to come to her. I needed no second invitation, and joined her on the bed, but when I made to kiss her lips, she pushed my head down almost brusquely, thrusting her round breasts at me, so that my mouth found first one nipple then the other, teasing them to instant hardness. She forced my head down, down to her flat, smooth belly, where I soon found my tongue had a life of its own, licking the sweet flesh, down further, to the start of her crack, then, then, then, to the secret places, under the protecting hood, her little clit, nestling there, waiting like a snake in a hole, waiting to be kissed, bitten, into growing life. Jenny groaned as I bit the newly-engorged flesh, and I couldn't resist copying what she had earlier done to me, and, parting her swollen lips, thrust first one, then two, then three fingers, into the hot, wet, pink depths of her cunt.