Presenting Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll help you with that, Miss Petra,' said Wendy, 'let's take this off.'

She unclipped my waist-chain, and I was no sooner feeling free of its weight than she was buttoning up the corset, down the front. It fitted me snugly, but then she walked around behind me, and I felt almost crushed as she tugged the corset's cruel lacing as tight as her strength would allow, restricting my waist to almost nothing. My tits were thrust upwards, the nipples poking up above the corset's ruched top. My buttocks, still showing faint stripes from my last whipping, were completely bare. Now Wendy handed me a pair of Chinese lacquered balls, connected by a short cord.

'Would you like me to put them in for you?' she enquired, lasciviously.

'OK,' I said, handing them back.

She stood before me, watching my face, as she reached down between my legs, and pushed the balls gently into my vagina, already damp as I felt the new sensation of pain and anticipation the corset had brought. I couldn't resist a little 'oh' as her hand lingered a little longer than was strictly necessary around my pussy.

'Oh Miss Petra,' she said, 'I'm going to miss you.'

'And I, you,' I said, 'but it will only be a couple of days.'

She had returned to the bed, and picked up a skirt to show me.

'I'll never get into that,' I said. Knee-length, it was black satin, and looked scarcely wider than a trouser-leg.

'It'll be tight,' said Wendy, unnecessarily, as she opened a zip than ran its entire length.

Somehow, I got into the skirt. Coupled with the corset, stockings latched onto long gareter-straps, and five-inch needle heels, I was exquisitely uncomfortable, and said so.

'The mistress says that mistress Rina puts Louise in clothes like this all the time. And Louise has told me that mistress Rina is very strict.'

She then slipped a transparent black organdie blouse over my shoulders. 'I can't go out in this!' I exclaimed, when I saw my nipples jutting through the sheer material.

'You're only going to be in the car,' Wendy replied.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring, and then heard Louise's voice: 'Yes, mistress. Thank you mistress.'

Then Jenny called me down – I was to go to Rina's in the car that Louise had arrived in. I minced down the stairs, unable to take more than tiny steps in the extra-tight skirt, and it was very difficult to get into the Mercedes and sit down. The driver was a black woman, perhaps forty years old, with straightened hair, wearing a black silk dress and heels. She said not a word after telling me her name was Maria, as we drove out into leafy lanes, away from civilization, I thought.

At last we arrived at a big old house, set back from the road, amongst beech woods.

Maria opened the door for me, and carried my suitcase as we walked the few steps

Onto a terraced porch. She opened a big, ornate door for me, and waved me in. Inside, the house was sumptuous, with lovely antique furniture, but no sight was lovelier than Rina, who stood at the foot of a wide staircase. Instead of the sexy western dress she had worn when we met, she was now attired in a green silk sari, and dripping with gold jewellery, including a charming little chain that looped from a tiny ring in the side of her nose to her left ear-lobe. Her lustrous black hair looked thicker and silkier than ever, and her bronze skin seemed to glow.

'Hello, Petra,' she said, 'I hope you enjoy being dressed as you are. I guess it's a first for you?'

'Yes. Mistress Rina.'

'Good, and I'm glad you are wearing Jennifer's collar. That shows proper respect.'

She was studying me thoughtfully. 'How often does Jennifer whip you?' she suddenly asked, 'no, take off your skirt, I shall be able to see.'

I struggled to unzip myself, and let the garment fall to the floor. Rina spun me around by one arm, showing unsuspected strength.

'Hmmm,' she mused, 'it's been a while, hasn't it?'

'About five days, mistress Rina.'

'We'll have to remedy that immediately, then. I shall love whipping you, my dear, you are so pretty, but a few welts will make you still prettier, won't they, Maria?'

I realised with a shock that the black girl had just melted into the shadows, rather than left. 'Yes, ma'am,' she said.

'Prepare the girl, will you, Maria,' she said, then walked sedately up the stairs, in a rustle of silk.

Straight away, Maria started to undress me, taking off my blouse, then unbuttoning the cruel corset, so that I felt instant relief from its terrible restraint. Next she had me step out of my heels, then put them back on after she had rolled down my stockings. She then just let me stand there. I was naked, trembling slightly as I awaited my fate. It was cool in the big hallway, and that was another reason why I was shivering as Rina re-appeared and slowly descended the staircase, which wouldn't have looked out of place in some stately home. She had changed and now wore virginal white silk, a long, halter-necked, backless dress, her breasts jiggling as she walked slowly down the stairs, black hair and dark complexion contrasting with the white gown. I had never seen anyone so beautiful, and I was in rapture just looking at her.

Maria handed her a long, leather riding crop.

'I'm going to hurt you, darling,' she said, tongue darting out to lick her lips as she anticipated her pleasure.

'Yes, mistress Rina,' I said – she could do with me as she pleased, I thought.

'Kneel on the floor!' I did so, the wood cool under my knees.

'Hands behind your head – hold up your hair!' she ordered.

No sooner had I done so, than an awful pain wracked my tender back as her vicious stroke scythed across it.

I gasped and writhed under the crop as another and another blow rained down on me. Out of my eye-corner I could see Rina's face twisted into an animal ferocity as she laid into me. Her lovely breasts heaved with the effort she put into whipping me, but suddenly, she handed the crop to the silent Maria, and, taking no more than a couple of paces, sat down gracefully on the couch.

'Come to me!' she instructed, and I crawled up to her long, silk-clad legs.

'Raise my skirt,' she told me, and I lifted the hem gingerly up her slender legs.

'All the way up!' she snapped, opening her legs as I pushed her skirt up to her waist, revealing a neat, shaven pussy, dark brown lips hiding untold pleasures.

'Lick me!' she gasped, obviously as excited as I was. The pain in my back receded as I parted her dusky labia, finding her pink cunt wet beyond belief. My studded tongue darted almost of its own volition, deep into her luscious, sweet depths, and I heightened her pleasure by working a finger into her tight arsehole, as my tongue worked at her wetness.

Her hands were behind my head, stroking my hair, but then she yelled, 'Maria, now!'

A searing pain again hit me as the black girl lashed my buttocks with the wicked crop, and Rina shrieked as my tongue plunged again. The she stiffened, went completely rigid, and I was drenched as her fluids squirted out of her in a gushing torrent. I came too, an orgasm such as I had never before known, leaving me utterly spent.

Later, Rina, with the utmost tenderness, soothed the livid welts she showed me in her mirror, making a red pattern on my back and behind. Then she enfolded me in her arms and we slept, naked between satin sheets, on her enormous bed. When I woke, Rina was still asleep, breathing deeply, contentedly, in my arms. I looked at her in the sunlight that dappled her, patterned by curtains, and thought again that she must be the most beautiful woman in the whole world. I thought about my new life. My mistress had wanted to change me, albeit temporarily, for Louise. I loved Jenny, but was that enough? If my love wasn't reciprocated, could I live with that? And what did I think about Rina? No, I knew what I thought about Rina, but did that make me promiscuous? I grinned to myself. You're a slut, Petra, I thought, Jenny had said as much, more than once. Well, sluts are, by their nature, promiscuous, aren't they?

I looked again at Rina, as she stirred, and slowly opened her big, dark-chocolate eyes.

'Petra,' she said, 'Are you hurting, darling?'

'No, mistress Rina,' I replied, 'Inside, I am very well.'

'You came, when I......'

'When you whipped me, yes, and again when Maria whipped me.'

The memory of that precious moment drifted across her lovely face, and she offered her luscious lips for me to kiss. I did so, my tongue-stud flicking against her teeth and her own tongue as mine darted in and out, fucking her mouth.

When she eased my legs apart, I suddenly realised that I still had the Chinese balls in my cunt, and I reached own and pulled them out, with an audible plop.

'You really are a slut, aren't you, Petra,' said Rina, but she was smiling as she said it.

'Yes, mistress Rina.'

'I'd like to sit on your face,' she said, suddenly.

'Oh yes, please, I'd love that.' I pulled away from her and lay back on the bed so that she could straddle me, and lower her fragrant pussy ever so slowly onto my face. I thrust my tongue hard into her damp cunt, and started to fuck her as she rode up and down, soaking my face with her abundant juices. Soon she began to moan rhythmically, and as I had the night before, I rammed a long finger deep into her anus, bringing her to a mighty climax. I had hit on what she liked best.

Breathing heavily, she lay down beside me. 'I'm so selfish,' she said, 'I'll bring you off when I get my breath back.'

'There's no need, mistress Rina,' I told her, 'I came when you did.'

And that was the essence of it, I thought. I could have an orgasm just looking at her, and the thought that I was giving her true pleasure was enough for me.

We dressed to go out. This time, our roles were reversed, and Rina told me to put on a tiny, silky miniskirt and a loose silk blouse, because, she said, she liked to see my breasts jiggle around when I walked. The skirt hid little, and I knew that I had only to bend over, or sit down, and my naked pussy would be on show. When Rina came down to the hallway to join me, she was clad in red latex, a knee-length dress which moulded her gorgeous body to perfection. As she approached me, I wondered how on earth she had got into it, but as she turned I saw that it was closed with a zip from hem to neck. She was encased so tightly in the dress she could hardly walk. Her hair was scraped back from her face, and caught up in a pony-tail, which fell to her waist. Silver ear-rings touched her slim shoulders, and the metallic heels of her red shoes were at least five inches long. Long black silk gloves completed her ensemble.

'You look fantastic, mistress Rina,' I said.

'Thank you, darling,' she said, 'I just love the feeling of restraint, don't you?'

'Yes, mistress Rina, but I look quite "little girl" today, I think.'

She smiled. 'Yes, my dear, I'd like to show you off. Your beauty is inspiring to me – it makes me want to punish you.'

'You can do with me as you please, mistress,' I heard myself say.

'Perhaps later, then.'

Rina had Maria drive us into a nearby market town, and we made for a smart wine bar.

As we walked in, I felt like a little schoolgirl, being brought along by this fantastic creature, a cloak flung lazily over her shoulders doing little to conceal her amazing dress. Hungry eyes followed us – male and female – as we were shown to a corner table. Rina's two friends were already there, and I was introduced to Helen and Shireen, who was, like Rina, of Asian extraction. I quickly realised that she was Helen's slave, as, like me, she didn't dare speak.

Rina and Helen chatted inconsequentially as a bottle of Merlot was brought, and when I accepted a glass, Helen turned her attention to me, then spoke to Rina.

'Petra is a great improvement on Louise, darling. You should try to keep her, really you should.'

'I don't think Jenny would agree – they're related you know.'

'Let me have a word – I'm a very good client of hers, and she said she liked Louise last time we spoke.'

'Would you, darling?'

I was a little taken aback – they were talking about me, and my life, as if I were an item of furniture, but I made no comment.

But in the back of the Mercedes on the way back, Rina apologised.

'I'm sorry about that. We shouldn't have talked about you without I consulted you first.'

'I understand, mistress Rina.' At least, I ought to try to. I was trying to make sense of my situation. Was I to understand that Rina really wanted to have me in exchange for Louise? I decided to come right out an ask her.

'If that's what you'd like, darling,' was her reply.

I fell silent. I knew with absolute certainty that I was falling in love with Rina – that a time was nigh when I should want to be with her every minute of my life. But what of Jenny? How would she take it? Did she like Louise so much? And, most important of all, what were Rina's true feelings?

I glanced sideways at her, only to find that she was studying my face intently.

'What?' she said, 'Are you wondering if you can take the pain I shall give you?'

I shook my head. Then I came right out with it, the words tumbling out in a rush.

'You can whip me, cane me, anything you want, if only you love me!'

'Oh, darling,' she said throwing an arm around my shoulders and pulling me to her, 'I loved you as soon as I saw you. I recognised a submissive –mysubmissive – in you immediately. If we can arrange it, you really will be mine.'

She kissed me deeply then, and a gloved hand travelled up my leg, causing me to gasp when she found my damp pussy. She brought me off quickly, just by touching me, as I looked into her liquid eyes and melted. And I just knew that she woul talk Jenny into doing the swap – I knew my aunt had taken a fancy to Louise.

'Oh mistress,' I said, 'I'm ready to die for you.'

'Not yet, darling,' she licked her lips in a gesture I was coming to know, 'but I think I'd quite like to chain you up.'

I followed my new mistress down stone steps into a basement I had never before seen. The future seemed to hold as much excitement as I could take.