Presents

Story Info
The familial whys and wherefores of the martinet.
1.8k words
3.73
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have the presents required, pet."

"Oh do you sir? I never asked for anything."

"The main one is in the desk drawer on the left hand side."

"Is it?"

"One is. I have the others in my jacket pocket."

"May I look in your pockets and pretend to be Mae West?"

"No, you may not and do not disturb my papers by going round the desk: lean over it. I'm sure you can reach."

"Yes sir. Oh my!"

"Is something troubling you, pet?"

"I just felt something on my ankle."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"Let me look."

"I think you are already doing more than looking."

"The backs of your knees are lovely to touch."

"You seem to be quite enamoured of them? Fingers and lips make such a nice combination."

"Can you blame me when they are topped by such a deliciously pert behind and such pretty under things?"

"I try not to blame you, though you do provoke me something terrible, sir."

"How did I provoke you now?"

"By placing cold and metallic objects around my ankles and attaching me to your desk."

"They are yours to enjoy."

"I thought I was yours to enjoy?"

"You are. So tell me: how does it feel now."

"It feels constraining."

"Good. Open the drawer while I constrain the other ankle. What do you see?"

"A whip."

"Describe it."

"It is small and scourge like."

"Please continue."

"Well. It has a wooden handle of about 10 inches in length and about 10 lashes."

"Tell me more about the lashes."

"The lashes are of equal, relatively short length and resemble fine leather flails -- like multi-coloured tails."

"I prefer to avoid soap-stiffened cords. It is more traditional."

"Traditional? I like tradition."

"I know and you know that it is traditional to punish naughty ladies who delay in responding to me."

"I didn't delay. I was otherwise engaged."

"And the difference is?"

"Emphasis."

"Well, I shall emphasise the marks on your upper thighs before I am finished."

"Are you contemplating lifting my skirt, sir?"

"I feel you will want to do this when I ask this of you."

"I hope my obedience will clear the air."

"Clear the air of dust? I suppose you do need a bit of a dusting."

"A dusting?"

"Yes. The French for this rather nice instrument of physical punishment can also be translated as a dusting implement apparently."

"A dusting implement?"

"Yes. And I do intend to dust you very thoroughly."

"Do you sir?"

"But I will be using the fouet d'enfant in your hand, rather than any duster."

"I'm sure you will leave my surfaces well polished."

"I'm sure I will too."

"But why the restraints?"

"Because it pleases me to oblige you to spread your legs and keep them spread."

"Is there any particular reason for that, sir?"

"Because I intend to whip you well between your magnificent thighs."

"Oh. I thought the martinet was mainly for the calves?"

"It is also for cunts."

"Am I a cunt, sir?"

"You begin to know your place: a cunt with calves."

"Your education is most instructive. Why I'd never have known I had calves, but for your kind pinching of them when you say the word 'cunt'."

"I think you will find that I was only distracting you to stop that empty hand of yours trespassing in your knickers without permission."

"Will your hands do the honours then?"

"It's the least I can do."

"You can lecture me, while you stroke my clitoris."

"It's a pleasure to oblige you."

"You may indulge in that pleasure for as long as you wish."

"Why thank you, dear lady."

"I do my little best."

"Your little best is wonderful. Now where were we?"

"The application of this fine present was the matter in question sir - oh would you mind rubbing my clitoral bud just a little harder, sir."

"Eh-hem."

"Sorry. Forgive my sauciness."

"I will after you've been well punished."

"To err is human, to punish well is divine?"

"It is."

"And you will use the martinet to punish?"

"You do catch on fast. I did consider a wide selection of high quality single tails and cats; leather, horsehair, fur, and violet wand floggers; restraints and gags before deciding."

"I'm glad you thought carefully and chose wisely."

"I thought you might have thoughts on the matter were I to use a hog slapper of a tomcat."

"I am neither a hog nor a tomcat, thank you, sir."

"And the quirt seemed a little harsh."

"And that would never do, sir?"

"Absolutely not; did you know why the martinet is often applied on the calves?"

"I'm sure you are going to inform me and that the learning will be thoroughly seminal."

"It is applied that way so the disciplined does not have to disrobe that way."

"You will not be wishing me to disrobe then?"

"On the contrary: that is why your hands remain free."

"I rather like your method, sir."

"I rather like your arse."

"You can be so coarse, sir."

"I think your blush gives away how much you like it."

"Sometimes I find it humiliating."

"Good. Now kindly flip the skirt up."

"You wish to add a dose of humiliation to the disorder and disarray you've already inflicted upon me, sir?"

"No. I wish to spank your pantied derriere. They are lovely panties by the way. I like the lace trim."

"Thank you."

"I will be looking forward to seeing them sitting empty beneath the splendid curve of your buttocks shortly."

"You intend to apply yourself to my bare buttocks?"

"That was the general idea: if I were to leave you clothed, pet, then the impact would be too diminished to remain effective."

"Is it not generally considered abusive to use it for spanking in modern times?"

"For spanking children, yes; but you are hardly a child."

"I am a lady about to be beaten by her master."

"I do like the way you are so conscious of your position."

"I like the way you stroke my thighs and my bum, sir."

"Variety is the spice of life. If I am your master, what does that make you?"

"Your pet, sir?"

"Correct and very apt."

"Why apt?"

"Did you know martinets are sometimes still sold in the pet section of French supermarkets?"

"Are they sir? I must visit Calais more often."

"It is generally believed that a large share of those sold is meant for use on children, not pets, or at least to threaten them; but I limit the usage to pets."

"I'm very glad to hear that."

"You will be disappointed to hear that nowadays many supermarkets in France have stopped selling the martinet even in the pet section."

"I am, very much so."

"No matter. It is also often still carried demonstratively by male assistants of Saint Nicholas, the European original of Santa Claus."

"Oh? Is it Christmas already?"

"Well you are receiving a present."

"I thought I was about to be whipped?"

"That is your present predicament."

"I thought my predicament was more symbolic?"

"The servants of St Nicholas are the symbolic ones?"

"They get all the fun then."

"No, I get all the fun."

"What about me?"

"You get used. And you love it."

"You'll make a girl simper and blush, sir."

"I'll make a girl squeal. Now, where was I?"

"You were being symbolic."

Ah yes, so, the martinet is a symbol of chastisement for the very naughty, instead of leaving presents."

"Yet, you offer it to me as a present."

"I am utterly perverse, as well you know, and I offer it to you and you will present by lifting your belly up from the desk and leaving your magnificent breasts pressed to it."

"That seems a little distressing for my magnificent breasts."

"Would you rather I whipped them too?"

"I was thinking not, but if you insist, sir..."

"I insist on easing your distress by sliding this cushion under you."

"You are so kind."

"No, I just like to see your rump fully elevated and your lower back nicely curved."

"You will be telling me next that the martinet is also used as an implement in erotic spanking scenes, sir?"

"I may do. Or I may show you, once you have kissed the handle and offered it to me."

"Yes sir."

"Hold it out to me in both hands."

"Yes, sir."

"Kiss it like a good girl."

"Do good girls need to be martineted?"

"I would have flogged you, but thought you'd appreciate the efforts I go to for you on the continent."

"They do not sell floggers in Woolworths?"

"Woolworths is no more. That is why I go to Monoprix."

"All the trouble you go to on my behalf."

"And even they do not sell floggers either."

"How vexing!"

"It isn't important. It can be hard to distinguish a martinet from the flogger, but as you will soon feel the flogger is usually lighter...pet?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Your panties...

"Yes?"

"They are disgustingly sodden."

"Forgive me, sir. I fear your fingers lightly masturbating me, while we chatted are responsible."

"I think we had better take your underwear down before you get sore. Would you oblige me on that count?"

"I will, sir; but I suspect I will still end up sore, all the same."

"Leave them around your hips."

"The soft under curve of my bottom needs accenting, sir?"

"No, it needs marking, as do the labial lips of your cunt."

"Oh my!"

"And when they are duly marked..."

"Yes, sir?"

"You will find the handle gently slipping into your cuntal area to facilitate your further moistening."

"I shall enjoy that, sir."

"And then it will be withdrawn."

"A short lived pleasure then?"

"And replaced by a cock that your impertinent and reddened posterior has excited beyond all measure."

"I hope you don't come to quickly then, sir."

"I will save myself lest I lose control and determine that the handle of the martinet should be inserted into your tight backside."

"In that case, I'm not sure that you should wait that long. I do not want to look completely ridiculous sir or have my bum stretched inordinately."

"What is a pet without a tail?"

"Eeyore, sir?"

"Exactly and I do not want you to be gloomy at the end of a long chastisement and post-disciplinary fucking."

"We can always go and borrow Owl's door knocker sir."

"AA Milne will turn in his grave if you start traipsing round Pooh corner like that."

"I doubt if owl would give two hoots."

"No. He's probably getting used to competing with your cries in the night."

"Well, if you must martinet me sir, then you have to expect a few tears."

"A whipping without tears to wipe away when I come on your face would be incomplete."

"You know I would not be without your tales being completed, sir."

"Then say thank you for my endeavours, re-read your favourite parts and come happily like the naughty bitch you are."

"Thank you, sir."

"Then you can take your fingers out of your knickers, wash your hands and get ready for the day, just in case anyone besides me might be requiring your presence."