Preserve Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers

Which is true.

They stopped again after a little while, the howls having disappeared. They were on higher ground now, with that strange and beautiful sky above them, the forest and swamps below them. Isabel looked to her right, and glimpsed the hill that hid her sanctum.

"We should-" Max began. A wet impact interrupted him. Everyone's eyes turned to Adnan, who currently had a long, metal projectile sticking from his chest. He swayed on his feet, and fell dead. Beyond them, the air swirled, announcing the emergence of a Predator. It was Teal, who let out a deafening shriek, not unlike the one he had let out when he bred Isabel.

Max and Lou ran, Isabel following after. But Twenty-Seven dove at the Predator, gnashing his teeth. She glanced over her shoulder as she ran, watching as he collided with Teal, all slashing knife and biting teeth. Teal towered over him, but he clung to Teal's armor, trying to find openings for him to slash or bite.

She turned back to run after Max and Lou, but they quickly left her in their dust. Isabel ran for a few more minutes before she stopped, breathing heavily, sweat soaking her clothes. Her body hummed with adrenaline.

[What are you doing?] came a metallic voice from behind her.

She spun, to see Green standing there. He had his Predator helmet on, so she could not see his face.

"I didn't want to be cooped up," she explained.

[This is dangerous. You could have been hurt.]

"I appreciate the concern, but I was fine."

[What if they had hurt you?]

"Who, the humans? They weren't going to, it was fine, trust me."

Green let out a frustrated chuff, one that went un-translated.

"While I'm here," she said, walking up to him, trailing a hand along his strong chest, her adrenaline fueling her lust, "why don't you indulge for a bit?"

[We're hunting.]

"Teal and Red have it under control. We can make it quick."

Green hesitated. She could tell he was considering it, even more so when she stripped. In moments, she was nude before him, with only her socks on. Her pussy was dripping again.

He raised his wrist, and tapped a button on a panel mounted there.

[Can you two handle the hunt for a few minutes?] he asked.

[Go ahead, use the whore,] came a voice. Isabel could not tell if it was Teal or Red.

[Perhaps we did too good a job breaking you,] Green huffed as he took her by the hips. She squealed as he easily lifted her into the air, her legs locking around his waist. His hand moved down in between the two of them, rooting around for his loincloth, quickly freeing his cock. It nudged against her slit, and she moaned, so desirous of that thickness.

Green slammed his prick upwards, hilting in one go. She screamed in delirious pleasure, feeling a sudden orgasm wrack her body. Idly, she wondered if Max and Lou had heard her scream, and were writing her off as dead. Green indeed wanted to make their coupling quick, as he began to rut into her, holding her close to his body, his strength keeping her up in the air. She gasped, her pussy clutching at him, her hard nipples rubbing against his skin. Her orgasm abated, but another one was close by, each hard thrust into her core bringing it closer still.

She was yet again a plaything for a lustful alien. Hunting had gotten Green's blood up. He was rough and vicious, pounding his thickness into her sodden depths, staking his claim on her body with unrelenting swiftness. All she could do was bounce and wriggle, impaled on his length, her cunt fitting snugly around him. Isabel groaned, resting her head against his shoulder as best she could with Green using her so violently. Her nipples were sliding up and down against his hard muscles, each harsh contact making her mouth drop open and a weak gasp spill forth.

Unlike last time, there was no drawn-out torture or measured breaking. Green wanted to use her, but he wanted to do so quickly, so he could return to the hunt. As such, it was only a few more minutes of his prick pumping deep into her before he came. He shrieked loudly, practically deafening her, slamming upwards, his balls against her taint. Isabel mewled at the feeling of his pulsating length, as the load she desired raced up the shaft. It spilled out, bathing her womb in alien seed. Isabel squirmed and sighed, another orgasm blinding her to all but pleasure. Green kept still, blasting more and more cum into her cunt. He held her tight to himself, squashing the human against his frame, as if protecting her from the forest around her. She moaned against his chest, his sweaty musk filling her nostrils as his potent spunk filled her snatch. The last few spurts were just as thick; by that time, his seed began to eke out from her stretched slit, nowhere to go but down as more was sent back up into her.

Just as impatiently, Green yanked his length from her. She fell to her knees, the sudden emptiness almost painful, making her shudder, reaching out desperately for his cock as it bobbed in the air, glistening with a combination of her cream and his cum. He pulled away, and as he readjusted his clothes, she heard rustling from behind her.

Red strode up to them. [Teal is dead.]

Green bowed his head.

"Who did it?" Isabel asked.

[The little one,] Red answered. [Teal was careless. The little one used his last breaths to bring him down.]

Isabel bowed her head too, matching Green. It occurred to her that she had barely known Teal, and that he was, of course, a dangerous, murderous alien. But nonetheless, it was sad.

[Go hunt,] Red said.

[Are you coming with me?] Green asked.

[Why? You require my assistance?] Red asked, stepping closer to Green, as if squaring up to him.

[No,] Green said, stepping back in response. [But if you are not coming with me, you should use the preserve whore. She is in heat.]

Isabel bit her lip at the animalistic description of her lustfulness.

Red looked over to her, naked and on her knees.

[What else would I stay behind to do?] he said.

Green nodded, and then turned to leave, disappearing quickly into the underbrush. Red approached her, quickly fishing his prick out, the thick length swelling quickly. Isabel licked her lips, smiling up at him.

His hand shot out. It grabbed a tight hold of her hair, and she yelped as she was hauled to her feet. He shoved her forward, pressing her against a tall tree. The rough bark scratched against her overheated skin, making her squirm as he kept her there. After a few seconds, she felt a hardness against her ass. Red squeezed her ample cheeks, kneading the flesh, and then spread them. Her asshole was still loose from before, so he easily slid inside. She groaned, pushing back against him, fitting more of him in there. One hand steadied herself against the tree, the other flitted down to her slit, leaking some of Green's seed. Red began to fuck, wanting to get his pleasure quickly. Her body was jarred and battered at the strong thrusts, his fat shaft pounding into her anus. Isabel glanced over her shoulder; his helmet was still on, but she imagined the lust in his eyes underneath the concealing plate.

[You like Yautja cock?] he growled.

Isabel moaned, nodding, wondering if 'Yautja' was what they called themselves.

Red growled, pulling back on her hair, bending her backwards slightly, her body at an awkward angle. He kept fucking into her ass, Isabel throwing her hands out to the tree, trying to find balance. Red remedied that problem, propelling her forward, pushing her flush against the tree. She was trapped between the rough bark and the rough fucking.

[You like Yautja cock?] Red growled again.

Isabel nodded, moaning.

[Then say it,] Red snarled, yanking back again on her hair.

"Fuck!" she squealed, at his action. His demand clicked in her head, and she obeyed.

"Yes, I like Yautja cock, I love it so much! Fuck me, Red, please, fuck me, fuck your preserve whore!"

He growled from behind her, hips pumping steadily into her asshole.

The forest was hot and humid, sweat rolling down her body. She groaned as Red hilted, grinding savagely against her, his hand tightening on her hip. Her hand returned to her snatch, and she sighed in happiness as she caressed herself. It only lasted a few seconds, and Red pulled back quickly, and thrust hard. He picked up right where he had left off, fucking into her ass. Her hand was trapped between her body and the tree, but she did not care, as all the movement made her hand rub along her slit, providing sweet friction.

"Fuck me, harder, please, give me that Yautja cock, I need it," she gasped, again glancing over her shoulder. Red yanked back on her hair in response, drawing a groan from her. He pulled back almost all the way, the head just inside her anus, Isabel squirming with need. The subsequent thrust had her seeing stars, as his entire length packed into her guts, his balls slapping into her slit, brushing against her hand. He repeated the act, almost pulling entirely out, before sheathing himself inside her. The third time he did it, it resulted in Isabel cumming, crying out to the deadly forest around her in supplication to Red. He grunted, returning to his previous frenzied pace, hammering away. Her pussy flooded through the onslaught, slicking her thighs with sticky juices.

Red yanked back on her hair, pulling her back against him. She moaned, her hands scrabbling again for purchase on the tree. His next move was to close both hands around her thighs, and lift. She squealed as he held her up, more than half of him exiting her asshole. Before she could beg him to slide back inside, he dropped her down, stealing her breath as she landed against his balls, his entire length stuffed into her guts. For the next few minutes, Red lifted her up and dropped her down, Isabel feeling powerless as the Predator basically used her to jerk himself off. She flopped around, her head hanging back, teeth gritted, supple flesh jiggling with each impact onto his shaft. There was nothing she could do in this situation; Red had all the control, and she loved that. Wet slapping sounds hit her ears, her pussy flooding again, her entire groin slathered by now in her own juices and Green's seed. Red's balls whapped into the mess every time he dropped her down, and the resultant sound was obscene and yet so arousing.

Her head swum and her body trembled as he continued to use her ass. She pressed herself back against his solid mass, her hands reaching back, grasping at his sides, hoping to anchor herself to him. His armor revealed some of his flesh, rock-hard and warm, the muscles rippling and tensing as he worked. Isabel moaned, another climax threatening to break over her.

Red was just as impatient as Green had been. His prick punched its way through her anus again and again, Isabel's tender insides at the Predator's mercy. A few moments later, Red slammed her down, their groins mashed together. This time, he let out the typical orgasmic shriek, and came, launching blast after blast of his spunk into her guts. Isabel cried out at the feeling of that wet heat flooding into her stomach, coating every inch of her bowels, painting her insides white. Red grunted with every powerful spurt, squeezing at her thighs, keeping her steady. Isabel hung there, impaled on his cock and kept upright by those strong hands, sighing in pleasure, her own orgasm washing over her. She basked in the glow of ecstasy, the spurts still firing from Red's prick. As they tapered off, Red began to set her down slowly, letting her readjust and find her footing. He managed to keep his shaft lodged inside her, only a few inches slipping back out. The last few spurts found their way into her stomach as she stood there, gasping and trembling, still in the throes of her own orgasm. She could feel sticky, warm semen running down her thighs, from Green's load and Red's. Red began to pull out, her gaped anus clutching uselessly at the sliding shaft, trickles of cum leaking out steadily. When he popped out of her asshole, the trickle became a steady stream, the thick spunk coating her tanned skin.

[Put your clothes on,] Red ordered. She obeyed, feeling and yet not minding the wetness in her lower half. It felt strange but somehow good, to feel all the semen leaking out of her and squishing around in her panties and trousers.

I'll have to wash up again when I get back to the sanctum.

[Let's go,] Red growled. Isabel frowned.

"You don't want me to go back to the sanctum?"

[You seem intent on being some part of this hunt, even if only as a spectator. Follow us, but stay out of the way. We wouldn't want anything to happen to the preserve whore.]

Isabel smiled. I would rather be with them, anyway.

[And this way, if we get an urge, you'll be right with us.]

She chuckled, following after Red as he turned to head back towards his quarry.

Isabel did her best to keep up. As large as he was, Red moved very stealthily, stalking through the forest while making virtually no noise. She could not help but be impressed. And as they walked, her mind began to wander, to the eventual next time the Predators would use her. She marveled at her thoughts and desires. Her she was, still leaking cum from her pussy and asshole, her thighs coated in drying seed, and yet she was imagining and desiring more.

I guess I really am a preserve whore now.

majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers