Presido Party

Story Info
An evesdropped BDSM conversation.
3.9k words
4.03
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture yourself in a little out door café: You have just settled down with a nice cappuccino and the local newspaper when you spot two beautiful women walking towards you from opposite directions. You sigh with regret when they pass out of your field of vision and sit at a table directly behind you….but wait! Sometimes hearing is better than seeing.

* * * * *

"Hey Myra! Wow, you look so great- I love those new boots!"

"Thanks Nicki. I got them to wear to that party I went to last week."

"Do you mean that big fetish party up in the Presidio? You went? I've been dying of curiosity! Don't keep me in suspense-you’ve got to tell me everything!"

"Ok, sweetie, I’d love too. Where should I start?”

“First tell me a little about what kind of party it was.”

“Well, first you have to understand that all the party guests must follow strict rules and obey all of the guidelines or else they could be thrown out and never asked back."

"Why? What kind of guidelines?"

"The most important one is keeping a mask on your face at all times because this party is often attended by the "who's who" of San Francisco society and they certainly don't want to be recognized."

"I bet they don’t! Things could get a touch scandalous, I imagine. What about the house? What was it like?

"It's one of those big mansions on the hill. You know the kind- a big front porch, a huge, iron gate, fabulous view of the bay and really nice private gardens. It was totally beautiful. When you walk inside, there's four big rooms on the ground floor with couches where people gather and mingle...and do all sorts of things out in the open."

"Wow! Is there public stuff going on all around?"

"Sometimes, but there's also about eight private rooms upstairs so people can have separate scenes too. Those rooms are supplied with everything you could possibly ever need: equipment, all sorts of toys and lots of protection too."

"Sounds pretty convenient!"

"Very. That's what makes these parties so great. So, I got there mid-party and started scouting around for attractive girls because I wanted to hook up with someone right away so I had time to have some fun."

"That's so you- straight to the action! What sort of outfit did you come up with?"

"Of course I dressed up for the occasion: lots of leather, these great thigh high burgundy boots that you love so much, my new arm's length burgundy gloves, a matching burgundy garter belt, a black g-string, black, fishnet, stockings, of course, and that black sheer bustier that I borrowed from Kelly last week."

"Oooh, racy! It sounds so yummy. I wish I could have seen you."

"The first cute person I spotted was a short skinny girl, with long black hair and tanned skin. She was dressed really sexy in a silk pink bra and thong with a floral silk short robe over that and great pink high heels."

"She sounds totally adorable."

"She was, so I started talking to her and found out she was called Miyu and that she was interested in subbing for me. We decided that the open space was a little too open for us and we headed off for a private room. As we were walking down the hall, I noticed another really cute girl and I thought "why not?" The more the merrier, right? She was kind of short too, but super voluptuous and she looked totally hot wearing a sexy leopard print cat suit. You know the kind I like."

"Big tits, small waist, wide hips and a really pretty face?"

"That's the one. It's wonderful how well you know me, Nicki."

"Go on! I'm dying here!"

"Ok, so she was talking to few people and I could see that she was wearing a collar. So I gave her a long look and showed her my leash. She immediately left her group and came over to us. That was a good sign, so I didn't even say hello, I just leashed her there on the stairs and led them both up to one of the private rooms."

"Damn, that's so hot! Keep going."

"Up in the room, I had a short talk with both of them to make sure that we were all on the same page."

"What do you mean?"

"You know- it's always a good idea before you ever start anything to negotiate what is permitted and what is not. I found out then, by the way, that the leopard print girl's name was Venus. A cool name, eh? So we talked a bit more about our likes and dislikes and then we wrapped up our talk by deciding on safety codes so things didn't get too out of hand."

"It all sounds so complicated, but I'm starting to understand why. What happened after you sorted all of that out?"

"Well, the first thing that I like to do is to demonstrate my dominant side over my subs just to establish that relationship from the get go. I find this especially important when you are playing with total strangers. So I started out by asking them both to kneel down on all fours in front of me. Then I gripped Miyu by her long, black, hair and started pulling her on all fours toward one of the chairs in the room. When we got to the chair, I pulled her up so that she stood on her feet and I tied her wrists together with a harness and attached a chain to that and then hooked the chain to a beam in the ceiling. Since Venus had a leash on her already, I let her crawl on all fours in front of me and then I tied her up in the same manner as Miyu."

"Oh my God! What did you do when you had them all tied up?"

"Well, usually I like to start by exploring the sensitive spots. Each person has the obvious erotic zones but they also have secret places were they even don't know. Those are the places I get the most interested in. I started with Miyu and I removed her thong and gently started rubbing her clit. She was already totally wet and sticky and her aroma went straight to my head. I started exploring her body with my whip, tong, and hands. I asked her to spread her legs wide apart for me and I started to whip her inner thighs, which seemed to be a very sensitive part for her. When I didn't get much reaction from her calf area, I moved to her upper body and started to toughen her nipples with pinches from my fingers and when they were good and hard, I nibbled on the tips- she seemed to love that.

"Ummm, I bet. Who wouldn't?"

"After a bit, I stopped playing with her tits and started to lightly whip her navel area, which I think she really got off on, because she started gasping for air with each lash stroke and opening and closing her fists tightly. With such great encouragement, I spent quite sometime discovering a few more of her secret pleasure spots."

"What about the other girl? What did you do to her?"

"Hold on, I'm getting to that part! So, next I turned my attention to Venus, who was watching with excitement the whole time. This also gave Miyu a much-needed rest. Venus was definitely the more experienced sub, as it became obvious that she knew how to play the game right. She was totally turned on by my suggestion of some serious tit play and I was ready for it with my own twists and turns. I completely undressed her, leaving only her boots on. I spent a while looking at her fantastic, lush, body and ran my fingers lightly over her limbs. When I was doing this, I noticed a few, old, marks from a previous session."

"Did you ask her where she got them?"

"No, I didn't, because I don't care about such things. That's her business. Instead of talking to her, I started roping up her huge tits. I started with a loop on one breast and rotated it three times around at the base, so the rest of it was squeezed at the end and you could see right away that the blood was concentrating at that end and her nipple was starting to harden. I crossed the rope over to her other breast and did the same thing to it. I took both ends of the loop and tightened them together, shoved the loop into her mouth, and told her to bite on it and not to let go. That way her breasts were held up in the air for me. While I was admiring my handiwork, I decided to add another little twist to our play that she probably wouldn't suspect..."

"I'm starting to pant here- don't stop now- tell me what you did!"

"I told her to pull her head way back. This way her breasts were pulled high up and the ropes squeezed them even tighter. I knew more blood was flowing into them, making her nipples harder and more sensitive to my touch. I told her not to let go of the rope, because if she did, I promised her I would stop and ignore her. She ducked her head to nod in agreement, so I forced her head back and told her she must last for at least a couple of minutes like this. Venus kept her head far back as I started to whip her full breasts from side to side, up and down, lacing her breasts with my favorite color scheme- red and white. I started whipping her breasts from side to side and up and down with a really strong hand. She didn't expect that kind of treatment and that was an added bonus, I think, to her pleasure. She really got into it after that. Her head was moving up and down, but she didn't let go even though my blows were getting stronger and stronger..... "

"Heavens! My breasts are aching just thinking about it. Why did you hit her so hard when you didn't the other?"

"Venus was more experienced and obviously subbed before and I wanted her to experience some new things. Miyu wanted a little softer play so she really wasn't into anything heavy or extra painful."

"I see now. How versatile you are! What did you do next?"

"Well, as usual, I like to add an element of surprise to my sessions, just to keep the excitement going you understand. I hate getting bored. Because both of them had wanted no fluid exchanges or water sports in this session, I was a bit restrained as to what I could do. But I decided to test them and yet work within their limits. So I gave each one a bowl and ordered them squat and piss in the bowl. They did it, but they weren't pleased.

"Myra, you're so mean- and kinky!"

"I know, I strive for such qualities! But in spite of her attitude, Venus was really excited to do this and her nipples were erect and hard when she peed in her bowl. Miyu was a different story, she was really shy and could not go at first so I went to her and eased her into it by whispering into her ear and stroking her body. After that, she started to drip few drops and then the stream came down. My next step was to test their control. I ordered Miyu down on all fours and I put the bowl directly under her face and told her that she had to control her body while I did things to her or she would end up face down in her own urine."

"That's so gross!"

"I know dear, but that's price you pay for a good time these days. So I tied Venus' wrists together and spread her legs forcibly apart and told her to watch. I went over to Miyu from behind her and got a really hot view of her dripping clit. Such a turn on! I started to massage it and put two fingers deep inside her and found out she was really wet. So I kept at her until her whole body was jerking back and forth and she started to hiss and moan in such an enticing way that I knew I needed to spend a little more time with her. So I slide my fingers down the crack of her ass and played with her hole. As I swirled my fingers around it, I realized that her asshole was something to venture into, because as you know, anal play is one of my specialties."

"I remember you telling me that before, vividly. Please go on."

"First, I took a small clit vibrator and attached it to her by tape in order to free my hands up. I then started to lubricate her asshole and worked a finger up her to test if she was tight."

"Tight?"

"Really tight. So much so, that I figured she was in need of a little rear action. So I grabbed a dildo from the toy pile and started to ease it in to her. In spite of being gentle, she started yelling from the pain and tried to take her hands from the floor. I lashed out at her and told her that if she didn't follow my rules, we would end the session immediately. She said she was sorry and put her hands quickly back on the floor. To make it even more interesting for her, I asked her to use one hand to open her cheeks for me so it will be easier to put the dildo in her ass. She was shaking a lot because her arm was getting tired from supporting her body and her head kept dropping closer and closer to the bowl. When I moved the dildo in and out of her, she shook and groaned about the sensations she was feeling and she almost fell into the bowl. I took pity on her and pulled her back up off the bowl by her hair. She was very grateful to have not fallen in her own urine and I gave her a long, wet, French kiss and big bear huge to let her know that I appreciated her efforts."

"You can be so sweet sometimes, Myra."

"Sometimes. Then I turned my attention to Venus after I tied Miyu back up and told her to keep her eyes open. Venus in the meantime had gotten dripping wet from watching Miyu and me so she was really excited to get my attentions. Her large, sexy, body was a big challenge for me because you can do so much with it. Knowing that I did not have all night, I just chose few things that I wanted to do to someone that size. I wanted to concentrate more on her breasts, so I decided to play a different game with her. I tied her hands behind her back, told her to lie down on a black leather bench on her back. Since she was more experienced, I demanded more from her. I made her spread her legs and bent her knees to so they touched her thighs. That way I was able to rope each leg together. I tied another rope to each of her leg bonds and then fastened those ropes to a hook on the wall. I placed her bowl of urine over her head using a rope and a hook and attached those ropes to the same one that was tied to her legs. This way if she moved too much, she would have been doused with her own urine. I then began to massage and squeeze each of her breasts. I worked at her breasts, until each one was flushed red, and then tied them up tightly. I started to test her strength by placing clamps one by one on the outside her nipple area around the areola. She was in total control through the first few clamps and when I finished one breast, she was breathing really hard but her body was not moving, I switched to the other breast and put few clamps in and she started to shake a bit, but not much.

"Clamps? Wow, I don't think that I could take much of that."

"You'd be surprised by what you could do if you were in the mood, Nicki. So I changed my strategy by inserting a big vibrator in her to give her something else to be busy with and that did the trick- her concentration was all over the place. I went back to her breasts and added more clamps directly to her nipples and she started to really move her body around. She started moaning and twisting, making the bowl shift and splash with each jerk on the ropes. I then moved in for the kill and clamped her clit, which she could not handle! She started to jerk back and forth, shrieking and moaning while her own urine started to rain down her. I quickly took the bowl away and kept my promise that no fluid would be exchanged. I licked all of the marks on her breasts and gave her long, lingering kisses as I took all the clamps away. She was so flushed and beautiful that I had to stop and give her a long hug.

"That sounds so fantastic! Did everyone go get a drink after that?"

"Do you really think that I'd let them go so easily? The session continued on with some interactive play that I designed for the both of them. I told each one to bend down on all fours and have their asses facing each other but should not touch each other yet. I started by tying Miyu's wrists together and then attaching her bonds to the wall in front of her to limit her hand movement. I then demanded the same of Venus. When I was done with the preliminary roping, I tied Miyu's right ankle to Venus' left ankle and tied that to a chair leg, did the same with the other side, that way when I moved the chairs apart, their legs were forced open. I then took a double sided dildo and started to stroke Venus with it and then eased it into her and took the other end and shoved it into Miyu and asked them to move their hips slowly back and forth without having their asses touch. They were very careful not to touch each other because I threatened to stop the session then and there if that happened."

"You're so bad! I bet they were dying to slam into each other."

"That's the whole point, isn't it, dear? Then I thought, 'let's add a little more spice to this situation', so I snatched up another double-sided dildo and started to lubricate Miyu's asshole with it. I started to work it into her and she was so tight that she couldn't manage it at first, but after some careful maneuvers, she was able to get it all in and still not touch Venus. I spun around and did the same thing to Venus with the other end of the second dildo, but she took it very fast because she told me that she loves anal play. The same rules applied to this play- no touching, but now I expected them to stimulate and fuck each other to climax without physical contact.

"Man, you're awfully strict Myra."

"You think that's bad, just listen to this: without warning, I took out my whip and started to lash their asses, hips and backs. They were taken totally by surprise and started to jerk their bodies back and forth but still managed to keep their attentions on not touching each other. I was very pleased with their strength. They were improving so rapidly! So to top this fabulous party off, I decided to add somewhat of an extra edge. I picked up a lit candle from a shelf and stood above their hips and started to drip wax on their bodies, drop by drop. The drops splattered on their backs and wax ran down the cracks of their asses, heating up their dildo-punished flesh. They didn't expect this and their screams started to echo about the room and I shouted at them to keep quiet and concentrate on their duties. After that, they kept their voices down and I kept dripping wax on them till they were covered in it. This was almost too much for them and they kept moving their mid sections back and forth with so much force that Miyu touched, but Venus was able to hold her body back."

"Venus sounds like a pro at this. I hope you gave her a nice reward."

"Just wait…you’ll see. I was pleased then by their performance and told them that they could relax now and started to untie them. I gave them both long hugs and kisses as I removed the wax from their bodies. As I was really delighted with this session, and to show my pleasure, I did something that I usually don't do. I gave them an opportunity to have a taste of my pussy, which is off limits to most people. Besides, I had gotten myself so hot in this great scene, I needed a little relief!”

“I’m thinking that I might be needing a little relief real soon.”

“Shhh, I’m not done with the story yet! But, as usual, there was one catch. I ordered them down on all fours, then I put a vibrator in each of them and sat on a chair across the room from of them and spread my legs and started to stroke myself and told them that it is up for grabs, but who ever really wants it, would have to crawl on all fours to get to me without dropping their vibrator. They both tried to crawl quickly to me, but then realized the vibrators were slipping and they were both forced to slow down. As they could not use their hands to stop the vibrators from sliding, they had to clutch into them by their own pussy muscles. This reduced them to an agonized crawl. I watched with admiration as each one struggled to reach me, but in the end, Venus was about a foot closer, so I declared her the winner. As I spread my legs further for her eager tongue, I noticed the sad look on Miyu's face. She looked so crestfallen that I motioned to her to take her place between my legs. The evening ended with my head thrown back against the wall as they worshiped me with their tongues".

12