Pretend Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vetman
Vetman
288 Followers

Betty put her arms around her "friend" and didn't really dance, but just swayed back and forth to the music. He started kissing her again, with his hands massaging her ass. He of course worked the dress up slowly, and again displayed her bare ass to the, by now, incredibly horny audience. When the song ended, a guy from another table came up and asked to dance with her. He too was all hands as they danced, even sliding his hand under her skirt to feel her bare ass, which Betty didn't react to for a few seconds. Reacting slowly she pulled his hand away, but within 20 or thirty seconds his hand moved back under her skirt until she reacted again. She broke away and moved over to lean on the bar.

I was still very excited, but also getting more worried at the aggressiveness. I decided to put the safety net back in place and left to use the payphone. I asked the front desk to get a message to her that I was on my way and should be there in about 20-30 minutes.

I returned and saw Betty still leaning on the bar, but now accompanied by her three companions standing with her. I stayed close to the entrance watching when the man from the front desk went over to them and relayed my message. They now knew time was running out so I expected they would back off of her. Boy was I wrong.

The younger man took her arms and started dragging her out to the dance floor. She protested that she couldn't dance any more, but he moved behind her and held her waist to support her and started moving her to the music. The other two followed and stood on the edge of the dance floor to watch. I noticed immediately that several other guys also moved to the side of the dance floor that she was facing. I moved closer to the dance floor to watch her.

The song was a faster tune, but she was no longer really dancing. She just helplessly leaned back on her partner, arms at her sides and eyes trying to focus on the far wall and let him move her around. She consciously tried to act sexy a couple of times, raising her arms briefly, but she was too drunk to do much more than stand and let him move her back & forth. Her eyes closed as she tried to move with the music.

Her partner was supporting her with one arm wrapped around he waist and one on her hip. When her arms raised momentarily, his hand moved up from her hip, slipping easily inside her top to rest on her bare breast. Betty didn't seem to notice but let her arms drop back down. When he pulled his hand back, he pulled on her loose top, opening it enough in the front to bare her breast to the leering audience.

Someone in her audience shouted "Yea" as we all watched him pull on the bow, releasing the tie that held her dress together. Her dress started slowly unwrapping. He pulled the skirt to one side as he moved the hand around her waist to her hip, causing the dress to open completely. Her body was now almost completely exposed in the front, with the dress still hanging onto her one breast. Betty's neatly trimmed pussy was now openly displayed to the horny guys standing only 15 feet from her. "Oh Yeah" I heard. "Look at that, what a doll." As her partner thrust his pelvis into her, the dress fell off of her other breast. "Oh yea," again. "Holy shit!" She was now completely naked, except for the garter belt and stockings, which only added to the erotic sight. She still hadn't noticed that her dress was now just hanging at her sides as she continued trying to move to the music with her eyes still closed.

She continued being moved to the music, completely naked for about 20 to 30 seconds, before her partner, unable to contain himself, moved one hand to clutch her bare breast and the other to her crotch. "Yea, get her," I heard. As he clutched her pussy, her eyes opened and she shouted "No, Don't!" She pulled away from him and fell to her hands and knees. I started to move to her as she knelt there, but the salesman had moved quickly to help her to her feet, the dress still open.

"Help me," she told him, looking like she was going to cry as she held one side of her dress across her. I moved back toward the entrance as he and the heavy man helped her back toward their table. She was yelling at the younger man as the salesman helped her tie the dress tightly in place and sat her in the chair. They talked nervously among themselves and to two or three of the other men who had followed them over. One of them called the bartender to get their tab, as the salesman knelt talking to Betty soothingly. Whatever he said had to be good, because she let him give her a long kiss.

They left her sitting there, her head on her arms and walked out of the lounge toward the elevators. Three others followed as I moved to the men's room in the lobby. When I returned two other guys had moved to her table and sat down, probably hoping to pick up where the others left off. I walked up to her and said, "Would you like to dance?" She looked up and recognized me. "John!" I helped her to her feet as the other two watched. I took her bag and helped her to the elevators. As the doors closed she put her arms around me and said, "About time, I'm horny, get me to the room."

I dropped her in the room and went out to the parking lot to get my bag. As I looked up toward our room, I saw the curtains wide open with her displaying herself at the window, arms and legs spread, completely naked. I looked around the parking lot but unfortunately no one else was there to enjoy the sight.

She was so drunk and horny when I returned that I just jumped into bed and moved my mouth to her pussy. I sucked on her clit for a short time until she came very noisily and demanded to be fucked. I entered her and fucked her wildly, with the still vivid sights from the lounge in my head. After I came, I looked down and she was gone, passed out. Not one to miss a good opportunity, I pulled out the sex toys she'd brought for the evening and continued to enjoy her. I watched the large dildo slide in and out of her for quite a while until she started to respond and then I entered her again. She responded with a semiconscious orgasm before passing out once more.

I left her at the hotel to sleep it off the next morning and wearily headed off to the airport with my visitor. It was a tough next day with only about four hours sleep. She's never told me about that night except that three "nice" guys had seen her alone and had been "kind" enough to ask her to join them. I told her, "Bullshit they just wanted to get into your pants."

"No" she insisted, "they were only being friendly." Yeah right. I've never let her know that I was there watching for fear she'd be mad that I let it go on. I'm sure she savors her memories of the night when she was the center of attention while she displayed herself to a roomful of men.

Vetman
Vetman
288 Followers
12