Pretend For Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally they're together.
1.8k words
4.46
10k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 5 - KISS THE GIRL

It had only been a day since Adam had talked Lexi into going home to talk Xander and they were walking into 'McCloud's Den'. Adam had seemed so concerned for Xander and the man he described only resembled the man Xander was after his parents died that she knew they had to be quick. Angel was on greeting and as soon as she saw Lexi she made a run for her. Lexi caught her in her arms and held onto her as tight as possible.

"I missed you soooooo much! Never do that to us again!" Angel's eyes were tearing up as she clung to Lexi. Lexi couldn't have felt any guiltier but then she saw Xander come out of the kitchen and she hit a whole new level of guilt.

Lexi turned to walk back out the door before he saw her. She couldn't do this...just look at what she'd already done to him.

"Lexi?" His voice was raspy as he questioned if it was her. She turned to look at him.

"Hi Xander." She replied but she couldn't look at his eyes and see the hurt of her leaving or confusion of her being back was there.

"I'm sorry Xander this was a mistake." Lexi turned to leave again.

"Lexi NO!!" angel shouted.

Adam turned to his elder brother. "If you love her and let her leave again I won't be far behind. Talk to her for gods sake, she took the first step now it's your turn."

**********************************

Xander could hardly believe his eyes when he saw her holding Angel by the door. Lexi had come back but then she turned to leave. I knew Adam was right it was my move but she had left once and was leaving again. Xander walked back to the kitchen shaking his head.

"You stubborn old goat!!" Adam shouted at him as he held their baby sister.

Adam was wrong he wasn't stubborn she was better off without him. What could she have done with her life if she hadn't stayed for him. This was her time and she looked great so it obviously agreed with her. Xander walked straight through the kitchen into the staff area and to the bathrooms. He looked in the mirror grimaced.

'What do I have to offer her anyway?'

'If you don't like something then change it but never regret it.' Xander could hear his father say in his head.

Xander closed his eyes. 'Mom, Dad help me. What do I do?' Xander got no answer which he knew he wouldn't. Jesus was he going crazy now as well. he was just about to return to the kitchen when in the back of his mind he heard 'Kiss the girl.' Xander stopped in his tracks, then instead of turning right into the kitchen he turned left towards the car park.

Within half an hour Xander was home. He went straight to the shower, shaved and changed. He looked in the mirror and at least he recognised the reflection. Then when he realised a lot of Lexi's things were still here at the house so she would have to come back for them. Then he came up with the perfect plan to see her and picked up the phone.

"Adam do you know where she is?" Xander asked his little brother.

"Of course I do Xander but you've blown it with my help, figure it out yourself." Adam huffed.

'Adam is going to be fuming at me' Xander thought.

"I don't want to know where she is I just want you to give her a message from me."

"Ok Xand what is it?" Adam was tired of this cat and mouse game these two were playing.

"Tell her to be at the house by 9 o'clock tonight to collect her crap or I burn it."

"Alexander McCloud what the hell!?!?" Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing from his big brother. He obviously never knew him because he would never expect this.

"You told me to get a grip Adam and she wants to leave. To get over that she can't leave anything behind so if she's going to leave she needs to completely leave!" Xander hated making his brother believe he was like that but he had to let Lexi know how he felt and his siblings thought he was too late.

Xander went to set up the bonfire.

****************************************

Lexi couldn't believe Xander would burn her stuff but she couldn't risk it, there were irreplaceable memories in that houses possessions. She arrived at the house with Adam and Cat within the hour. Everything was quiet when they walked in the house. Lexi immediately ran up to the room that was hers but it was bare. Everything was empty. Lexi dropped to her knees and sobbed. Adam put his arms around her from behind to try and comfort her.

"Why Adam? I love him why would he do this to me?"

"I don't know but we'll sort this out, I promise." Adam whispered into Lexi's ear as he rocked her gently. Cat went over to the window and looked out.

"Guys look at this...he's outside!" She called.

Lexi broke away from Adam's arms and looked out the window. Here Xander was, sitting on top of the bonfire like a guy at Guy Fawkes. Lexi took off downstairs with Adam and Cat following closely behind. As she reached the bottom of the stairs the rest of the McCloud gang walked through the front door.

"Lexi?" Craig questioned. Lexi looked at them and then took off towards the back door. Callum stopped Adam as he was passing.

"What's going on?"

"I think Lexi may actually murder our big brother." Was Adam's only reply as he took off after Cat & Lexi.

"What?" The other three siblings asked simultaneously before also following.

When they reached the back garden they saw the large bonfire that Xander had built and was sitting on.

"OH MY GOD XAXNDER!" Angel cried as she covered her mouth with her hands and turned into one of her brothers chests.

"Xander how could you do this to me? What did I do?" Lexi shouted as tears were still running down her face.

"You left!"

"So you're going to burn everything that I own?!"

"Why not! Otherwise it will sit there un-loved and unwanted!"

"Ok fine come down her and get it over with! Ruin everything! Break my heart AGAIN!"

"I don't want to break you heart Lexi! Why would I come down? I'm going to burn everything that's yours! That includes me!!!"

"NO!!!!!" The rest shouted and start to move forward as Xander pulled out a lighter.

"You lot go inside this is between me and Lexi!" Xander shouted.

"Forget it!" Adam shouted back as he saw Cat sneaking to the other side of the bonfire stack behind Xander's line of sight.

"What do you mean including you Xander!? I don't understand!" Lexi started up the discussion again.

"Meaning I love you Lexi! I guess I always have! When you left I was nothing so if you're leaving for good there is no point!"

"Xander please come down! I love you too! Please, please what am I going to do without you?!?"

"You love me?" Xander couldn't believe this. Just as he asked that a small hand snaked around and grabbed his lighter.

"She loves you but god knows why." Cat said as she pocketed the lighter and made her way down the steps he had created out the back of the pile. Xander followed Cat down and made a beeline for Lexi but was stopped by a wall of siblings. Angel stood up to Xander first and slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't you ever do that again!! I don't care why or if it's a stunt or what DON'T!!!" Then she walked into the house. All four brother stared wide eyed at their baby sister and the other three followed her with Cat giggling behind them.

Xander looked at the house towards his sister for a few minutes and then he looked at Lexi. It was obvious she had been crying so he rushed to her. He put his hands to her face and smeared the tear tracks away.

"I love you." Lexi said to him.

"I love you too." Xander said before he kissed her and carried back into the house.

Xander wasn't stopping for anyone. He was going to show this woman how much he loved her and his sibling better stay out of his way. All he heard was the wolf whistles when he passed them. Lexi buried her face deeper into Xander's neck from embarrassment but Xander didn't stop unto he kicked his bedroom door shut. Xander sets Lexi on her feet in front of him and rains kisses all over her face.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to be able to do this?" Xander was still in awe of what was happening.

"Xander I love you but shut up and kiss me!" Lexi was impatient and had been building to this moment for years.

They kissed and shed clothing as they backed towards the king-size bed. As they tumbled towards the bed Xander shifted so Lexi landed, sprawled on top of him. The only barriers left between them is their underwear. Lexi slowly starts to kiss down Xander's jaw to his neck to his chest. She slowly licks the tip of his nipple. When he moans she quickly pulls his nipple into her mouth and bites. The sharp pleasure./pain makes Xander buck and moan deeply. Lexi knew she was doing something right so continue her path down his abs to the top of his boxer shorts. She teased him by pulling his shorts from his body with her teeth. Xander was getting impatient & started to pull his boxers down his legs. Lexi chuckled and put her hands over his and finished pulling them off. She sat up and took him in.

"Mmmm." She murmured.

Lexi leaned down and pecked the tip of his cock. Slowly her tongue slipped out and she tasted the pearly drop of pre-cum and savoured the salty taste of it. She slowly engulfed his beautiful smooth cock into his mouth as far as she could.

It was becoming too much for Xander and he pulled her off and rolled on top of her.

"Enough! It's time for so much more fun." Xander ripped Lexi's knickers off and rubbed at her clit with his index finger.

"Now Xander I've been waiting too long as it is." Lexi moaned.

Xander pulled a condom from the bedside cabinet and sheathed himself as quickly as possible. He plunged into her as deep as he could. Lexi screamed in pleasure and raked at Xander's back. They picked up a steady rhythm until it was too much and they tumbled over the edge of the pleasure cliff to their orgasm.

"Wow." Lexi said.

"Wow is right." Xander said.

"Oh my God! The others..." Lexi blushed and wanted to crawl back inside herself.

"Don't worry they knew what was happening. Anyway I don't care what they heard or think. I love you." Xander pecked the corner of Lexi's lips.

"I love you too." Lexi snuggled into Xander and they fell asleep.