Pretend Therapist

Story Info
Old habits are hard to break.
6.9k words
4.3
40.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

It really was an accident, I never intended for anything like what happened to actually happen.

All that I wanted to do was get some peeks, a few jollies, there was no intention to harm anyone or mess up anybody's lives.

But I ended up doing just that.

I had known John and his wife April for close to 5 years. John was older, in his mid fifties. April was closer to 35. I like to pretend to be in my forties myself but the truth is that fifty did come and pass. My good genes combined with some help with the hair color that comes in a bottle is an asset in the appearance department.

April looked like she could be called a trophy wife, she was a cute and bubbly freckle faced redhead and the word for her is pretty. Not beautiful, not like the magazine type of beauty, rather, green eyes, upturned nose, round wire frame glasses combined with a body that exuded raw sexuality.

No matter what outfit she had on, there was no hiding her magnificent breasts for which the right word would be perky, the long slim waist showing no signs of softness, flaring hips and a sway back flowing down into what some would call booty completes the picture.

Red hair, every possible natural color in it that there is, she wore it long and flowing, just past her shoulders.

April's manner of dress could only be described as sexy, and no doubt intentionally so. She wasn't huge in the bust, instead she was close to just right. She seemed to be always in slacks or shorts that were painted on, or wearing one of those Wicked Weasel bikinis that are not bikinis at all. Those have a function which is to display, rather than cover anything.

It was a real problem when she was around to not simply stare at her.

John knew her effect on everyone, and he delighted in that. That was plainly obvious.

No way could he not know her effects on any male that saw her, in fact I always suspected he encouraged that. April would come in carrying a tray of snacks or drinks, wearing tops that came right down to the edge of her nipples which I often got a few glimpses of.

There were no tan lines that could normally be seen, although the very top edge of her nipples were darker where the sunlight peeked in regularly.

It was a struggle for me to not be caught sporting a woody at the sight of her.

It was always look but don't touch though.

John and April were party animals. It seemed that at least three or four times each month they had something going on. It was barbeques, evening get togethers, afternoon pool parties.

I really liked the pool parties, April's bathing suits were a sight to behold. They were normally either yellow or green, both colors made a striking contrast to her hair. She had one that was pink, I only got to see it just one time. That one was a bit too outrageous, it covered her clitoris and that is about all, her nipples actually stuck out past both sides of what was supposed to be a top.

I had wandered over there early, she was stretched out dozing in a lawn chair while John sat there and watched her.

Hell, I couldn't blame him for that. April was on her back, one foot on the floor and the other up on the chair. I knocked and opened the gate to the patio like I always did, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hi, Danny!" She said as I came to a stop. Her legs were open, nothing but a single thin string running the length of her pussy which hid nothing, the tiny triangle covering just the upper part of her and the inch or so of red pubic hair. I could even see most of her snug looking little rosebud plain as day. The lips of her vagina were prominent and had a pinkish hue, they hung open on each side of that damned string.

April didn't look to be even the slightest bit shy about being seen like that.

When she hopped up, one nipple slid out into view. She just walked inside the house, John was sitting there grinning. I noticed his face was flushed.

"How do you like April's new suit?" John asked me as I stood there not knowing quite what to say.

"Good lord!" I finally stammered.

"Yea. I just got that for her but she says she won't wear it around people yet."

"Too bad!" I mumbled.

"Yea." Then he just laughed.

I lived just four doors down from them, and the invitations had progressed to being a standing welcome. John often called me up to come over and play chess, I always won but it was getting harder to do all the time.

The other thing that John and April did was try to set me up. I was 55 at the time, recently divorced. It seemed like about every other time I went over there, a single woman would be in the mix. I even dated a couple of them, but nothing ever went anywhere.

I liked being single, to be honest. My first marriage was less than what I had hoped and the second one?

My second wife Dana had found out about one of my little indiscretions, it seems I had a fetish for getting massages.

That started way back when I was barely into my middle twenties, I had hurt my back and finally after a year of misery, I discovered how much good a back rub could do.

The woman I was seeing was named Lynn, she was slightly older than me and a no nonsense type. She was also homely as the proverbial mud fence. She had me strip and get on the table, she didn't bother with a sheet or towel. Hell, she didn't even leave the room, just sat there in a chair and watched as I slid my pants down exposing my cock and balls. I was a little bit red faced that first time, but I got used to it.

It didn't register on me until much later that this wasn't exactly normal, the first couple of sessions she made me feel better and that was it.

One day after a half dozen sessions I lost control as she worked on me. I got a serious erection, I always got one but mostly it was partly up for awhile, then back down. This one for some reason was a full blown ready to go deal, she looked down at it and just reached out and took care of it.

Lynn calmly picked up a towel, wiped me down, and right back to work without saying a word.

I never did know how she could do that so fast, she could get me off faster than I could myself. She didn't even think anything of it, either.

My first wife Sherry didn't even seem to care, I know because I told her about it before we even got married. That was one of those fiddle around in the car situations and she wasn't ready to let me do anything. Instead she suggested I go see one of the "Massage girls" as she put it.

I explained I already did sometimes, expecting a reaction. She just seemed to be relieved, that meant she could keep her virtue intact until marriage.

I should have known right then but it didn't register on me.

Anyway, I kept on with the sessions until one day Sherry decided she needed a change and divorced me. I never did exactly figure out why, maybe just boredom?

The truth was that I was not surprised, and I really wasn't too upset about it.

I was single for over 20 years after that. Then Dana and I got married, I kept right on going to see Lynn at least twice each month. She had become a habit. I didn't even see it as cheating, it was a habit by then.

It never was sex in my mind, it was feel good and get needed relief, no pressures to perform or anything. It never even stuck in my mind that it would be considered cheating.

Dana did, though. It all came to a head when I came home from one of my regular Saturday afternoon sessions. Normally I came home, jumped directly into the shower using the excuse of needing to wash the oil off.

I was just slipping off my underwear when she walked into the bedroom. That was not normal, not normal at all. She also looked angry, that wasn't normal either. She took one look and somehow knew.

We had one hell of a fight, I got accused of everything under the Sun from seeing hookers to having an affair going on.

No amount of protests worked, let's face it. Getting jacked off during a massage is no big deal, I happen to know for a fact that a very high percentage of therapists will, once they get to know and trust a client.

Men are men when it comes to that, any successful masseuse knows that. The surprise to some might be the very high number of women clients that will just let themselves go in that private situation if the person working on them can make them feel comfortable.

Some therapists even love to do it, I know that Lynn did.

But getting jacked off regularly when you are married can turn out to be an expensive NO NO!

As I found out. Dana and I had lasted just three years together.

If I had known how all of that would turn out, I would have stopped seeing Lynn long before Dana and I got married.

More likely I would have kept seeing Lynn and not married Dana, might as well be honest. Seeing Lynn was one hell of a lot less costly.

That is easy to say, but the truth is that I really did love her, and when she was no longer in my life I spiraled downward into misery.

The real pain came when months after we divorced I ran into Dana at a company function, Dana was on staff supporting management, I worked in the shipping department in another section of town for the same company.

She was with a very tall good looking guy that she introduced me to as her fiance.

I even had to shake hands with the guy. I left shortly after, went downtown and got drunk.

So I knew what could happen if someone doesn't stay true to their mate, and the end results are sometimes not very good.

But I still liked my massages, after the divorce I often went to see Lynn, hell, she was a habit now after nearly three decades of regular visits.

Of course I sometimes tried other therapists, but I always went back to see Lynn. She was now becoming a little old lady, but her hands were still magic. Then one day she happened to mention she had to take some classes. Silly stuff about ongoing education but it was the law if she wanted to keep her license in force. I was curious, asked a few questions. One thing led to another, I was interested and I found myself taking classes after work myself.

Anyone who likes massage and has never taken the classes really should! There are part time classes, couples classes, about anything a person could want.

It really doesn't matter how old you are, either. Our class had everything from one 19 year old female, to several dumpy housewives and even one guy that used to haul crab pots for a living. One of the housewives was close to seventy, she was lots of fun, too.

There was just fourteen of us in the group I was in. I could see the nervousness of the rest at first, they all knew there would be touching going on and there were a lot of sidelong glances.

Each of the tables had a drape pulled around it, creating a private area. Then it was sheets on top, we were taught how to fold it and tuck it carefully so as to expose just the arm or leg or area of the back we were working on.

Our instructor was a heavy set gal about my age, she zipped back and forth up and down the line, showing different techniques and how to hold the hands and stroke, how to manipulate the muscles.

By the end of the first week modesty went right out the window. By the end of the second week the little drapes around each table were gone, that helped because we could all see what the others were doing and how they did it.

It was a just plain kick in the ass. By the end of the class I had seen everyone's naked breasts, everyone's dick, all of the female classmates pussies, they all had seen my cock and balls by then, too.

I got to work on everyone at one time or another, the former crab fisherman would get a boner every damned time, it didn't matter if it was one of the women or men, either. I would throw a towel over him. I liked working on Harriet, she was slender and while her face showed her advanced age, she had one fine body on her. She loved it when I did her breasts, commenting each time that she wished her husband Harry would do that.

I was working on her legs one day and she somehow managed to make the towel slip, there was her pussy right out in the open. She had a huge mass of black and gray hair, plus she had lips that were very large. They looked like they had been fucked a lot in her life. I glanced at her face as I tugged the towel back into place and she winked at me.

The other women were more coy about things like that, I had to sort of adjust the towel to get a peek. I knew that most of them peeked right back when it was their turns to do me, that was fun. But not Harriet, she somehow got the towel to slip and her legs would be wide open.

We just did not do any blatant sexual touching though, that wasn't allowed.

At least not in class.

There was one woman named Sandy that I especially liked. She was by far the most modest, I found out why when I discovered that she had one breast quite a bit larger than the other. I didn't react, although I saw her checking me out through slitted eyes when I got to work on her.

One day she got me aside and whispered to me, wanting to know if I would like to come over to her apartment and do some private practice sessions.

As soon as I got there I realized this was going to be fun, Sandy didn't bother with a drape and neither did I. She only spent perhaps 5 minutes rubbing my body, then she had her hands on my cock. That was a gas, because she was gasping for air as she worked me, the next thing I knew she had hopped up on the table, a condom appeared as if by magic and she rolled that on me with just one hand. It had little ridges all over it, the first time I ever saw one of those.

Then she slid her soft wet pussy down over me.

Talk about one hell of a massage!

It was sure fun to watch her two different sized breasts bounce up and down, she suddenly was not bashful about them at all.

Sandy was going to make one hell of a good massage therapist, I was sure of that. Oddly we never did that again, she moved right on to one of the others guys in our class. I am sure that by the end of the class she got them all, too.

Even a couple of the women, I noticed. Easy to tell who was next from all of the animated whispering.

So that is how I ended up with some background in massage other than just being a client.

John and April both knew I was taking classes, we had chatted about it several times. That was as far as it went, though. There were still those big parties, it was almost every weekend.

Then at one of them April came out wearing one of her bikinis, she walked over towards the pool. I was sitting at a table talking to John and another couple, I glanced up just in time to see April's foot slip on a wet spot and she went down hard.

Both John and I were at her side in seconds, she was holding her knee with both hands. We tried to help her up, but there was no way she could stand. I felt around carefully, found no broken bones.

"We better get her inside, John." I told him. April was standing on one leg, her other hand on my shoulder for support, so I leaned down and scooped her up in my arms. John went over and held the door, I carried her into the bedroom and set her on the edge of the bed.

Then it hit me that her left breast had slid out. I reached down and tugged the cloth back into place for her, the back of my fingers accidentally brushed her nipple.

She looked up at me for a moment.

"Thank you, Danny." Was all she said. John was right there but he didn't react.

"Would you like me to try and rub that out for you?" I asked. Her knee wasn't swelling, but there was a red spot on the side of it.

"I will get some lotion." John said, and left. He was back in seconds with a small bottle, handed it to me.

I rubbed some on her knee and began to work it out. Her skin was soft as silk, I used a very light and gentle touch. I could feel no sign of injury to the muscles, she had just smacked her leg. Then she slowly lifted her leg and put her foot up on the bed, I worked out her upper thighs, lifting and pushing on the heavier muscles.

April let out a small sigh.

"Oh God, that feels so good!" She said.

I worked back down her leg, across her knee again, avoiding the soft flesh at the back of the knee, then I worked out her ankles.

"Is that feeling better?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes, thank you Danny."

I looked at her, I could see a tiny tuft of reddish pubic hair sticking out the top of her bikini bottoms, so I averted my eyes.

When I glanced back at her face, I saw a sly smile cross her lips. I felt a sudden tingling in my loins. I knew I had to stop, so I stood up quickly.

"OK. If it keeps bothering you, you had best go see a Doctor." I told April.

John patted me on the shoulder and thanked me.

"See? Those lessons came in handy already." He grinned at me.

April came back out later, I noticed she seemed to be limping. I hadn't really expected that, I had felt nothing wrong, she had just bumped her funny bone and it should have been normal in just a few minutes.

I didn't think too much of that, though. We all went back to enjoying the party.

The next day the phone rang, I was fresh out of the shower. It was John.

"Danny, I hate to ask but can you do us a favor?"

"Sure, John, glad to. Anything you need."

"We were wondering if you could come over and rub out April's leg again? It is still bothering her today and she said you really helped it yesterday. We will be glad to pay you."

"Hey, happy to. No money though, you guys are friends, I will be right over as soon as I get dressed."

John opened the door before I could knock. He took me into the back bedroom, April lay there with her leg up on a large pillow. She had on a blouse and a pair of thin white panties. I could even make out that tiny inch or so of pubic hair she left just above her clitoris.

I took a deep breath, swallowed, and averted my eyes.

"Thank you for coming over, my leg is just a little bit sore still." She smiled at me, her eyes looked even greener than normal in the darker room.

I sat down, I had a small bottle of Almond oil with me. I spread a dollop of it on her knee and started in. I spent a good half hour working out her leg, she really moaned when I did the lifts to her thighs again. I was just finishing up when she asked me if I minded doing her other leg.

"So I won't feel like I am walking sideways!" She smiled at me. I worked out her other leg, still marveling at how soft she felt.

Finally I was done, I stood up, arching my back. Working down on a bed like that is hard on the back muscles.

"Oh! I am sorry, now you are sore." She said.

"Oh, it's OK. It's just a little hard for me to work like this, I should have brought my table."

"Why don't you do that next time, or I can come over to your house if it's easier."

Next time?

"I...sure, whatever is easiest."

"I want to try one of your full body massages if you don't mind. We can pay you, we know it's your profession."

It really wasn't my profession yet, but why not, I thought.

"Are you sure John won't mind?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm sure, I get massages all the time anyway down at the spa, so does he. He sees a woman named Maria, and sometimes an oriental lady." She giggled softly.

Maria? OK. I just happened to know about Maria. The only oriental gal on staff was Amiko, I happened to know about her, too.

I managed a straight face and nodded, then went out into the other room. John sat there in front of their TV.

"Thanks, Dan. How did it go?"

"April will be fine, I think it was just a little bump, there is no real injury I can find."

"That's good. Thanks. Can we pay you?"

"No, I am not fully licensed yet anyway, so I can't charge."

"Oh. Well, OK. Thanks!" I left and went home.

I really didn't think too much more about it, partly because when I did I started having fantasies and both John and April were my friends.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12