Pretend Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the very next day my phone rang, it was April.

"Can I get an appointment, Danny?"

"OK. Sure, any time." We made one for mid afternoon, she showed up right on time. I took her back to my spare bedroom where I had my own table set up. I had both sheets and a blanket on top, the corner folded back neatly. I had just gotten the table, no one had ever been on it before.

"Do we have to use all of those sheets and that big blanket? Those are so uncomfortable." April asked.

"Well, I guess we can use whatever you prefer."

"Do you have a towel, maybe? To cover my bottom?" She gave me a huge smile.

"I don't think....." I started to say, wondering how John would react to something like that.

"Oh. I see. You are bashful, Danny? I didn't realize."

"No, I'm not, really."

"Oh, good, it's settled then." She reached up and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. I left the room, making the excuse that I would go wash up.

I knocked quietly when I came back.

"Ready!" April called out.

I stepped in, she was lying face down, with one of my hand towels sideways over her bottom. She had found one of my cushions, she had that under her upper chest, her arms folded beneath her. She still had on what looked like a sports bra, I could see the upper edge of her white panties showing above the towel.

That surprised me, I would have thought she would wear a bathing suit bottom, but then it hit me that all of them I had seen her in probably wouldn't hide much of her lying face down on the table.

I went right to work, spending a very long time on her legs. I got within perhaps six inches of the bottom of her undies, then switched to her back. I had to avoid the soft strap of the bra since I didn't want to stain it with oil.

"Can you do some long slow strokes up and down my back please?" She asked.

"I don't want to get oil on your..."

"Oh, just unhook that and take it off!" She said.

I hesitated.

"Is something wrong, Danny?"

"No. I just... I don't want to upset John."

"John won't mind, besides, he gets his own massages fully nude. I prefer that way myself when the girls at the spa massage me, I just didn't want to upset you."

"Well, I have done a few that way, so I guess...if you are sure."

"Oh, you get nude too sometimes?" April turned her head and grinned at me.

"No! I mean... The person on the table is...in class. The towel...we keep the towel.." I felt myself blushing.

April just giggled.

"You don't mind then?"

"I..uhh...I guess not."

April reached down and pushed the towel off, tripped the catch on her bra and tugged it off, then wiggled out of her panties and dropped those on the floor. There she was, completely naked.

I took a deep breath, picked up my oil and went to work.

Lord her body felt nice, the muscles were well defined from spending hours in the gym, there was not a single blemish that I could find, even on the few spots left that I hadn't already seen when she wore those...bathing suits, I think those were called?

I was actually one heck of a lot more comfortable looking at April wearing things like that, with John around, than I was with her here stark naked and no John.

I worked out her legs, being careful, as professional as I knew how to be.

"Danny, please! Rub out my fanny! Please?" April asked, then she rolled first one way, then the other, scooting her legs open wider.

Suddenly I was looking at her wrinkly pink lips. I sighed and started rubbing her behind, hell, now I had a boner to end all boners and it was caught in my shorts. I needed desperately to reach down and pull it loose a little, but I had oil on my hands and my hands on her behind.

I guess I came to a stop while I was struggling with myself.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, her voice a soft purr.

"Uh..No! I mean, no, I was just..sorry..you are...I mean..."

"God, you would think you have never seen a girl before." April giggled.

"I have..just not like...I think that John might..."

"Oh, just fuck John! He goes down to the spa and gets his little thing yanked at least once a week, why can't I have some fun?"

"At the spa? I don't think they....?"

"Maria, and that little Japanese girl, the one called Amiko? I know damn good and well she does."

Oh. Amiko. Yep, I just happened to know Amiko also. Cute little thing, tiny little hands, she had to use both of them to really get a good grip, then she would get up on the table and straddle my legs, using the palms of her hands to roll my dick between them in an odd back and forth motion. She was the only woman I ever knew that did that.

Different gal and fun, nothing on at all when she did that, sometimes she would slide herself up and use her wet pussy to stroke up and down my length. Amiko got off herself doing that, actually masturbating herself against my erection but she wouldn't let me stick my cock in there.

I know, I tried that a few times but she was very good at moving her pussy out of the way.

So...Amiko was a lot of fun, and John was going to see her?

Well, that changed things quite a bit.

I started rubbing her behind with enthusiasm. I let my fingertips slip inside her butt crack just a little bit to see what she would do, her ass came up and her legs opened even more. Now I had a jim dandy view of her bare beaver, it was spectacular, too.

April was seriously puffed up, it was obvious she was extremely turned on. I slid my fingertips in there a little deeper, getting a soft sigh from her. I barely brushed her soft lips, she sounded like she actually growled deep on her throat at that.

"God damn you, touch me!" She demanded as her hips began to work up and down. I ran my fingers down there and drew them up and over her slippery lips. Her legs went wide, she moved her pelvis with each stroke of my hands. Then she climaxed, there was no doubt at all about that. Just as she began to spasm, I slid two fingers inside her.

I felt something, she was reaching back with one hand, trying to tug at my belt and not having a lot of success. Then she just rolled over and sat up, reaching out to trip my belt and unzip me. Her breasts were as beautiful as I knew they would be, I had already seen most of both of them but here they were right in front of me, completely bare.

My hands went to them with a mind of their own. April scooted over to the edge of the table, tugging at me, trying to get me closer.

I had all seven inches up and ready to go, she tugged again and I was pressed against her. But even standing on tiptoe I just could not reach.

She scooted back, reached out and pulled on me again, I managed to get one leg up on the table.

It flashed in my mind that I needed to lower my table at least two pegs, then I forgot about that because I was sliding up her body. I just kept sliding, we never slowed down as I slid right past her puffy lips and inside. I felt my pubic bone strike hers, from that point on I was making like a cowboy on a fresh bull.

We lasted just a couple of minutes, I lost any type of control and blasted off inside of her as she was bucking wildly. Then we pressed against each other and just lay there.

"Damn, I haven't gotten off that hard for years!" She said.

"Why not?" I asked. Yea, I know, dumb thing to say.

"Oh, just the whole thing, the teasing, then being naked with you looking, then you actually touched me. I wanted to, is all."

"I am glad you liked it, but let's just keep this a secret, OK?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Why? Hell, you are married, we shouldn't be..."

"Oh, bullshit! If the little bastard can go get himself whacked off by someone, so can I!"

"We just did quite a bit more than that." I said.

"Yea, I guess. Maybe we better not tell him that part, it will just be our little secret, OK?"

That is how that all began. April was coming over to my house three times each week, at first we were actually doing a massage that ended up with us fucking, but by the middle of the third week, we were just ending up fucking in my bed.

John seemed to be none the wiser, he did mention a couple of times that April was really happy with my work.

Feeling guilty as hell, I still went to the parties, John and I still played chess regularly. He even began to beat me sometimes, I was having a tough time concentrating.

Think about it, here was a man I really liked and I was fucking his wife regular as clockwork.

Several times I made up my mind to break it off, tell April this just had to stop. Every time I tried to bring it up, she would distract me or change the subject, and we would end up right back in bed again.

Weakness, I guess?

Then Sandy came into the picture. The first time I saw her was at one of the afternoon parties, she was in her mid forties. She had on a rather conservative swim suit, at least compared to what April wore most of the time.

We chatted a bit and that was it, then there she was at the next party. I liked the way she looked, so I asked her for a dinner date. Sandy gave me a big smile and accepted.

I almost missed the look on April's face, but then she instantly hid that. That should have registered on me, but it didn't.

Sandy and I had a good time, we got along famously. After that first date I dropped her off at her home, and asked if I could see her again.

"I would really like that!" She smiled and lifted up on tiptoe to kiss me lightly on the lips.

April called the next afternoon, but I put her off, I just wasn't in the mood for that, the guilt was still hanging over me. She said OK but I could tell that she was mildly miffed.

Then the next Saturday morning she just showed up at my door.

"What's going on, Danny? It's been almost a week."

"April, I just don't....I think we need to cool it, you are John's wife and we shouldn't be..."

"Oh, Bullshit! You are fucking that Sandy bimbo, aren't you?" She demanded.

"No, we haven't..we just went to dinner a couple of times, is all. I don't have any plans to..."

This was crazy, here I was making excuses to my friend's wife about seeing another woman?

"You had better not, this is MY dick!" April reached out and grabbed my crotch.

"April, this has got to stop!"

"You want that bitch, don't you?" Then she broke down into tears.

"I love you Danny. I want to be with you, I will divorce John and we can be together!"

"Oh, God, no! Don't do that. John is...we aren't..oh just shit!"

I finally got her out of there, then I sat down to try and think. I had a bad feeling about all of this.

I was right, too.

The phone rang, it was John.

"So you and April have been fucking behind my back, cocksucker!" Were the first words out of his mouth.

"John, I am sorry, it just happened, I didn't mean..."

"I treated you fucking good you piece of shit, then you..you goddamn asshole, I should kill you!" He screamed. Then he slammed the phone down.

It was days later when I heard that John had filed for a divorce. Of course he named me as the reason. I read the story in the newspaper, it had been quite a fight over at John and April's house after she had blown her stack and told john about us.

The funny part was that she was the one that got arrested, something about hitting John with a fireplace poker.

I tried to move on with my life, I knew I was going to miss all of the parties, the afternoon get togethers. I even tried to call Sandy several times, but all I got was her machine and no return phone call.

It was after perhaps my 20th call that I finally got one back.

"Hello, Danny." Sandy said.

"Oh, hi! Nice to hear from you, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out again?"

"Danny, I don't think that is a good idea. I would prefer being with someone that is a little bit...higher quality? John and April were friends of mine."

She hung up.

So here I sat, all alone. One problem with living in a small town is that nearly everyone knows everyone else's business. It sure did seem that way, anyway.

John of course would be better off without April, but the truth is he liked her and wanted to be with her. A trophy?

Perhaps. Did he push things? Yes, he did that too. He let her parade around teasing other men, of course that could cause things to happen.

But I didn't help, either. I fucked a good friend's wife, or should I say she fucked me. As it turned out, I was on the tail end of a rather long list, but I was also supposed to be a close friend.

The result was losing a good friend, breaking up a marriage, ending a possible relationship with a woman I was starting to like.

There was nothing left to do, I decided to move. I went down to the local real estate office, to list my house for sale. Where was I planning on moving to? I really had no idea, someplace far away.

"Please have a seat, I will have an agent right with you." The receptionist smiled at me.

A few minutes later, a woman walked out to greet me.

It was Sandy. I knew she worked for the firm but I hadn't expected to see her.

She looked at me in surprise, but covered that quickly.

"Come on in." She showed me into her office, waiting as I passed to shut the door.

"Wanting to move, Dan?" She asked after she sat down.

"Yes." I felt myself blush.

"I think I know why." She looked at me pointedly.

I didn't say anything.

"I was planning on calling you anyway. Suppose we discuss the options...over dinner?" She smiled.

I looked at her in surprise.

"I was thinking you didn't want anything to do with me?"

"Oh, I don't think you are a bad guy, not really. You just got caught up in something you shouldn't have."

"Yea, I guess so."

"I still see John, he isn't really mad at you any more, not after he found out..all the rest."

"That's good, I never intended...."

"I don't think anyone ever does, but I know April, and you aren't the first by far. But you got caught." She almost laughed, controlled herself.

I just looked at her.

"I would like to try again if you want to. I think you learned your lesson." She grinned.

We married just one short year later. It actually has been pretty good. Then one day John came over, after all he and Sandy had been friends for close to 20 years.

He actually thanked me, April was a bit on the friendly side with way more than just me. She had also been busy tucking any loose cash away in her own bank accounts, too.

Then John mentioned how lucky I was to end up with Sandy, he knew her well since they had lived together years before.

I thought about that one while he grinned at me.

What does a man say to something like that? Still, I watched my pretty wife Sandy as she came into the living room with a tray of drinks and snacks, thinking I was pretty lucky.

I did miss my sessions at the massage parlors, though. My only answer was to try and teach Sandy what to do.

It turned out she already knew, in fact, she was quite expert at it. Something else for me to think about. One day I will get up the courage to ask her about that.

I probably won't, I don't want to know.

John and I play chess, I win most of the time. He also has a new trophy girlfriend, she is a bit older oriental gal, and she wears just the bikini bottoms.

Sandy does the same. John looks at Sandy, I look at his new gal friend. Neither one of us minds that. There aren't anywhere near as many parties now, it is usually just the four of us.

Her name?

Amiko.

It seems she jumped at the chance to quit her job at the massage parlor and be with John.

Sometimes I think about the times Amiko straddled me, rubbing her naked beaver up and down my length. Then I think about the idea of John, on top of Sandy years before when they lived together.

Neither one of us ever talks about that. No need to, we both know and it's OK. At least I think so, I do see the way he looks at her sometimes.

The one thing I do miss? Those sessions with Lynn.

Old habits are hard to break.

12