Pretend Threesome

Story Info
Can they keep it pretend?
5.5k words
4.38
71.6k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said she'd do a threesome, you know, with me and another girl."

Roger knew that comment would pique my interest. I don't know if he thought I my eyes were glazing over as he related his recent dating escapades and yet another conquest to me. Maybe he felt he needed to wake me up or something, and it sure worked. Roger was in a bad place after his bitch wife had left him. Thankfully the divorce wasn't too painful, at least on his wallet, but I knew his heart was hurting.

The online dating he sites used provided a near endless source of available women, far more than I expected were out there, and Roger was busy playing the field; and busy telling me all about it. I wasn't actually bored, but until he mentioned the threesome thing I was feeling like I'd heard it all before.

"It's like every guy's dream." he said, explaining the 'older' dating scene. "Sex is just expected by the second date. I think THEY want it even more than I do, and that's saying a lot."

And it WAS saying a lot. I'd known Roger for probably fifteen years. We'd been roommates back in our single days. Comparing notes on girlfriends was just something guys did, at least until you got serious with the girl. We both had extraordinarily active sexual appetites.

Back when he met his ex-wife, I never thought she was right for him and it turns out I was right. Bitch.

So anyway, here is now sorta-newly single Roger out every weekend and bending my ear with all the willing women he's seeing, making me jealous I guess. It would seem that women in their late 30's are far more willing to part their legs than women in their 20's. Not so jealous that I'm ready to trade in my Paula, but there is something about new relationships, the rush of the unknown, and now he's telling me about this girl Jean he's bopping.

"You know, it was the weirdest thing, we actually went to high school together. She was a couple of years behind me and we didn't really hang in the same circles, but I knew her." he explained.

"So I'm back in Jersey seeing my sister and she starts talking about this girl she knows that just got divorced and was asking about me and one thing led to another..." he continued. "I figured, what do I have to lose? I called her and it was so cool, it was like we knew all the same people and places, I felt like I was back in my teens. We went out a couple of times, and like I said before, by the second date it's like expected."

Roger mimics pelvic thrusts, how crude.

I'm listening, dutifully nodding when it's appropriate, when he hits me with the 'threesome' line.

"That's so hot."

"Yeah, it's like every guys secret fantasy, I think she knows that."

Secretly I was wondering if Jean was looking for a safe way to experience a bisexual curiosity, but I kept that to myself.

"Is this something she's done before?" I ask.

"Not really, but years ago she almost did and I think she still thinks about it a lot."

"How close, almost?"

"It was with her ex, back when they were married. It was after a New Years party at their house, like 3am. Everyone except this one girlfriend of Jean's had left and they were all drunk.

Her ex dared them to kiss and so they did it, then he dared them to do some more stuff and it was progressing you know, until they looked up and he had his pants down and was whacking his cock! Well, that pretty much killed the moment. Jean said he was always an asshole like that and that was one of the reasons they broke up."

"So, are you going to do it?" I ask, all interested now. I can't hide it.

"Well, we still have to work out the particulars." he answers.

Weeks go by and each time I ran into Roger he would update me on the progress of his relationship with Jean. They seemed to be very well matched. I asked if he was seeing anyone else and he said that they had become pretty exclusive. She would come out to the Island or he would go to Jersey almost every weekend.

Probably a month later we were talking and I asked him about the threesome thing again and he brushed it off. I found this to be pretty typical of us guys. We'll tell you everything if the girl means nothing to us, but once it gets heavy, no more juicy details. I can't blame him, it's not like I'm spilling my guts about my sex life with Paula.

So I meet Jean about a month later. Nice, blond, not thin, but not fat. She seems like a regular gal and I wondered if the whole threesome thing was designed as a 'hook' to try to snag Roger. Maybe it was all bullshit and she was just saying it. I could see why Roger liked her, she seemed so mellow and interested in him.

It could be the 'new relationship' thing, or maybe she is really just cool. I miss that aspect of my relationship with Paula. Not that we don't talk or what have you, but today it seems that very little of it is about US, it's always about STUFF, or other people, or places to go and things that need to be done.

Another month goes by and Roger invites Paula and I over for a barbeque. Jean will be there and I'm guessing it's time for the girls to meet since Rog & I are friends. It's July and Roger has a pool, so we are to bring our bathing suits.

This is fine with me, but of course with Paula this presents a challenge.

"I'm too fat to wear this." she states dejectedly as she holds up her bikini.

Actually, I'm not sure if it qualifies as a bikini, since while it is two pieces, it's not stringy.

"You're not too fat." I counter. And truly, she's not. I've seen people on the beach that were too fat and they still wore racier stuff than that, but I digress.

"You're just saying that."

"No, really. It's not like Roger and Jean are Mr. and Mrs. America. Nobody's skinny."

"Well, I'll bring it and the one piece and I'll have to see."

So off we go. The kids are big enough now to watch themselves. I bring a couple of bottles of wine. The house is in a fairly rural area. There are neighbors, but at a distance. The day is bright, sunny and damn hot by Long Island standards. Roger and Jean are in the back yard when we arrive.

"Hey, glad you could make it." Roger greets us. He's already in his bathing suit.

"Thanks for inviting us." I counter. I'm already in mine too since I didn't have to decide which one to wear.

Holding Jean's hand, Roger walks up to us, "This is Jean."

Everyone except Rog & I share a polite kiss on the cheek.

"Nice to see you again." I say to Jean. I had met her previously. She seemed to always have a smile.

The women busied themselves in the kitchen as I helped Roger move some of the outdoor furniture into a shadier part of the deck. In the heat, it didn't take long for us both to be sweaty.

"Enough work, pool time." he declared, and we both dove in.

Roger has what they call a "mountain lake' style pool with a waterfall dumping into it. Pretty cool.

"Beers are in the green cooler." Roger offered.

"Get you one?" I asked.

"Sure."

We hung out in the pool, sipping the beers. I've worked with Roger for years so the topic became work of course.

"No shop talk!" demanded Jean as she and Paula came out with chips. I was pleased to see that they both were now in bikinis or at least two-piece bathing suits.

"Well, now that we have you two lovely things to distract us, that won't be a problem" I added.

The women waded into the pool, careful not to spill their glasses of wine. The conversation was varied and stimulating and maybe even a bit risque as the beer and wine flowed.

Roger and Jean filled us in on their history and chance re-acquaintance. They seemed very happy together and it was nice to have Paula by my side. As evening approached we fired up the grill for some excellent steaks.

So everything seemed like a very typical afternoon barbeque with friends until we went inside.

We had just finished cleaning up the dishes and I was mentally debating if we should start heading out. I had been careful to not drink too much since I had to drive, but everyone else seemed semi-plastered, including Paula.

"Do you want to change before we go?" I asked Paula since she was still in her bikini.

"Do you want me in my polka-dot dress?" she whispered in my ear.

Now for the benefit of my gentle readers: This is essentially Paula's code for sex. Our history of the polka-dot dress is that it has evolved into something Paula wears when she is feeling extra sexy.

Asking if I want her in her polka-dot dress really means do I want her naked under her polka-dot dress for some teasing before taking her home and fucking her silly. So, this was essentially turning into a fantastic night for me.

"You know I can never say no to the polka-dot dress." I quietly answered, holding her close and kissing her.

From the looks of things, Roger and Jean were heating up too with some not too subtle kissing going on, so perhaps this was a good time to say good-night. I had a hot wife that needed a good fucking and there was no reason to delay it.

"You're fresh!" stated Jean rather suddenly to Roger, drawing our attention.

"You LIKE me fresh." he replied, perhaps a little sheepishly.

"Not in front of company." she countered.

"How about in front of the whole bar?"

"That was different. We didn't know those people."

"So, you can proposition me in front of two dozen strangers, but I can't even hint about it here?"

Paula and I looked at the two of them, and then back to each other.

"Maybe we should scoot, looks like something is brewing here." I whispered to her.

Paula started to get her stuff together.

"Maybe we should say our good-nights." I stated to our hosts.

"No, no, disregard this. There's no problem. Have another drink." Roger pleaded.

"Yes, ignore us. I'm sorry, it's nothing really." Jean added as she got up and took our glasses to refill.

"Well, maybe just one more, I've still got to drive." I replied, I didn't want to exit on a bad note.

"Give me a hand bringing in the cooler Sean." Roger asked. Not that it was too heavy for him, but I think he wanted to talk to me outside. It turns out I was right.

"Sorry about that in there. I didn't think she was gonna freak." Roger explained as we walked outside.

"Yeah, she always seems cool, you must have struck a nerve."

"Well, how do I say this, she's been in the mood for sex all afternoon. She's hinted and hinted, you know, and I was just teasing her about we couldn't do a threesome since you were here, that we could do a foursome."

I think my mouth may have dropped open.

"Just kidding, you know." Roger continued. "I was just getting even with her because last month when we went up to Vermont we were hanging at this bar we always go to when we are up there skiing and there was a good crowd, even in the off-season. She was drunk and horny and right out in the open she asks me if I see any good prospects for a threesome.

I was floored, I mean people overheard her and these slimy-looking guys are now trying to hang with us. It was embarrassing and nerve-wracking, I thought I was going to have to fight the one guy he was so so drunk and obnoxious."

"Wow. I could see how that could be trouble." I replied.

"Yeah, well I got us out of there about as fast as I could. She was all like 'It's no big deal, nobody took me seriously' and I'm all like 'It IS a big deal, you can't just say shit like that and not expect trouble.' Thankfully the evening wasn't ruined, she was still horny when we got back to the condo and I really made her pay for it in bed." he added, smiling.

"I reminded her it was supposed to be another girl with us, not some weird, drunk guy."

"So the threesome thing is still alive, or do you guys just tease each other with it?"

"Well, technically it never died, but we never worked out the actual mechanics of how it would go down. Like you know, do I fuck the other girl while she eats Jean or vice-versa, or do they both blow me, or what."

"I can see where the details could be important." I added.

"Yeah, plus I'm not sure who is supposed to find the girl. Am I supposed to and then just spring it on Jean, 'Hey, here's the babe I want to take to bed with us tonight.' I mean, that could blow up in my face, or do I pester Jean, 'Hey babe, have you found the other chick yet?' How do you do it?"

"Man, I sure as shit don't know. On Sex in the City, the babes all figured it out and the guy just had to show up. But that's just BS TV you know."

"Yeah."

By then we were back in the house with the cooler and opened up a couple of beers. The women were still in the kitchen talking quietly. They each had another glass of wine in hand.

Roger and I had just sat down in the family room and I was contemplating going for another dip in the pool. We were all still in our suits and it was still very warm. Roger hadn't put the a/c on yet. The girls walked in.

"I suppose Roger told you all about my indiscretion in Vermont." stated Jean, looking slightly embarrassed.

I looked at Roger, who rolled his eyes. Now I was in the hot seat. Do I rat him out that I know? Do I play dumb?

"Yeah, I heard you guys went up there the other day, how was it?" I thought I deflected that well.

"Fine until I got too drunk and embarrassed us at the bar."

"Well, that drinking stuff can do that."

Then in a surprise move, Jean walks up behind Paula and gently puts her arms around her.

"I was supposed to find a nice girl for a threesome with us, instead some creepy guys thought I wanted them to join us."

I'm quite sure my mouth dropped open again. I know Paula's did, but she smiled so she must not have been too shocked.

"Well, I guess you have to be careful just who you may accidentally invite." I replied in a perplexed tone. "Weren't there any nice chicks there?"

"You mean like this one?" as she patted Paula.

This actually heated me up a little. My thoughts started running on how I could get this to go a little further. Paula had the 'deer in the headlights' look going, but she didn't pull away.

"Well obviously I've always thought she's a nice one."

"Umm-hmm." as Jean leaned over and gave Paula a kiss on her neck.

"Uh, maybe we should pack up." Paula seemed a little panicky.

"You still have a glass of wine." I replied.

"Yeah, at least finish your wine." Jean added, keeping an arm draped around Paula's neck.

Paula took a long sip of her wine, I think intending to finish it in a hurry. I, on the other hand saw an opportunity.

"So, if you'd seen a nice chick like Paula there in Vermont, you would have invited her back to the condo?" I asked Jean.

"Oh yeah. Right Roger?"

"Oh, yeah. It would've been great." he replied.

This got my wheels turning. How could I advance this? Unfortunately, my mouth started running before my brain was in gear.

"I'd be willing to volunteer Paula for you to play with."

"WHAT?" exclaimed Paula.

"You know, just pretend. You'd have to keep your bathing suits on, but, just to see how it would've have worked out."

Jean and Roger looked to each other and both broke into wide smiles.

"I didn't agree to this." stated Paula.

"It was never discussed, so you never disagreed either."

"I can't believe you'd volunteer me."

"You'll keep your clothes on, it's just pretend." I scrambled to try to minimize the situation.

"Touching? Kissing?"

"As much or as little as you can handle, just keep your clothes on, and I stay in the room."

"I can't believe this."

"C'mon, it will be fun. Sorta like playing doctor when you were a kid."

"Clothes didn't stay on when I played doctor."

"I always knew you were a wild one, well then this should be a piece of cake."

"Shit! Me and my big mouth!"

Pulling Paula along with her now, Jean walked up to Roger.

"Look what I found! Can we play with her?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

"Oh, I can think of a lot of fun things to do." Roger answered, taking both women's hands and guiding them to the sofa. "Let's see if we can figure this out." He had to pull on Paula a bit, but she didn't resist too much.

He sat Paula down in the middle, positioning Jean to one side and himself to the other.

"Let's start with a few kisses." as he began kissing the left side of Paula's neck, Jean began kissing the right. Paula seemed stiff and uncomfortable.

"You're dead." She scolded me.

"Relax and play. You may only get one chance." This seemed to relax her a tiny bit.

"Lower" Roger instructed, and both he and Jean began working their kisses lower, down Paula's shoulder and across the top of her chest until they were at the top of her bikini.

"I think we are going to need more room." Roger stated, as he pulled Paula onto the carpet in front of the sofa. She didn't resist. He and Jean resumed their steady stream of kisses now onto Paula's top. The material wasn't overly thin, but thin enough that I could see Paula's nipples were erect.

Finally, in unison Roger and Jean took each bikini-covered breast into their mouths. It was so erotic to see my wife being stimulated and especially to see another woman a part of the stimulating.

"Ooooh." quietly escaped Paula's mouth as they suckled.

After a moment they both moved back up to Paula's neck and finally braved a brief kiss on her lips which she returned hesitantly. It bothered me just a little watching Roger kiss her, whereas it heated me more to watch Jean do the same.

Then they were both working their way south, pausing again for a moment at each breast before working still lower over her tummy and then onto the tops of her thighs. Jean and Roger then paused for a brief, but very heated kiss between themselves before each taking one of Paula's legs in their hands and pulling them apart.

My wife was laying on the floor, looking flushed and aroused. Her nipples showing prominently through her bikini as another man and his girlfriend spread her legs.

"Match me." Roger instructed Jean as he began kissing the inside of Paula's knee and started working his way up. Jean followed exactly, moving ever further up until their heads were side by side and their mouths were on Paula's bikini-clad sex.

It was hard to know just what they were doing with their mouths from my angle. Were they just kissing or were they chewing, gnawing, pressing, licking? Another sigh escaped Paula.

They paused again briefly to share a very French kiss before Roger pushed Jean's face down onto Paula's sex again. Jean didn't resist, working her mouth enthusiastically against Paula.

Roger moved behind Jean and began thrusting against her as if fucking her doggy-style. Each time he pushed forward Jean's mouth would press harder against Paula's pussy. This went on for a few moments and Roger's hardon was quite evident tenting out his bathing suit. In fact, it was so tented that he could actually rub it between Jean's legs and along her covered pussy. This was really heating up.

"Switch." Roger stated, and laid on his back on the floor, pulling Jean onto his crotch. She began riding him. Paula sat back uncertain of what to do. I could see that the crotch of her bikini was wet, whether from the inside or the outside I didn't know.

"Sit on his face." Jean instructed as she rode his crotch. Paula hesitated.

"C'mon." Roger encouraged, reaching over to her.

Slowly Paula moved over him, finally spreading her legs onto each side of his head and settling onto his mouth. The two girls faced each other, Jean moving up and down as she rubbed Roger's tented cock against her pussy while Paula was mostly still.

Getting into the spirit of the threesome, Jean reached over to Paula and once again nuzzled her breasts. I was getting the feeling that Roger didn't need to encourage her too much to have another girl along.

"You should ask Sean if you can ditch your top." Jean stated.

Paula looked at me, a mixture of dread and excitement showing on her face. I wasn't sure if she wanted to get naked or not. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to.

12