Pretend Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was turning into something more than I originally envisioned and I was nervous about how far it would go. I think if I told her to ditch her top she probably would have, but then I worried it might not stop there.

"We'll see." was all I said.

Paula let out another small moan, it would seem that the attention to her breasts and pussy was having an effect, even through her bikini.

"Switch again." Roger ordered, muffled by Paula's sex. The girls got off of him.

"Paula, on your back."

This time Roger positioned himself on top of her, between her legs. Paula was a sport and spread wide, allowing him against her. Jean laid alongside, running her hands over her. Roger held his tented hardon and began rubbing it across Paula's sex before finally thrusting against her.

There may have been two thin layers of cloth between them, but the overall effect was of pure sex. Roger was thrusting hard enough against Paula to make her boobs jiggle in her top and they both grunted with pleasure. I was starting to wonder if somebody would actually cum.

Jean next kissed Roger deeply, then turned and kissed Paula. Paula returned the kiss, perhaps not as enthusiastically as Jean, but mouths were open.

Then Roger and Paula kissed and there was no mistaking that it was pretty real. The whole thing was starting to make me uncomfortable, as hard as my cock was, having Roger kissing her and this close to really fucking Paula was starting to bother me. It wouldn't take too much for some clothing to 'slip' and for him to sink right into her. Given her obvious state of arousal, I don't know if she would have stopped him.

"Whoa, I'm getting too close." Roger stated as he pulled away, sitting in front of the sofa.

Jean took this as her cue and kneeling next to his right side, took his tented cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah." Roger panted.

Jean bobbed up and down on him. She had gathered the material of the bathing suit together so that the whole of his cock was now fully evident, not just a tent but encased. Jean sucked on him, the material now soaked.

"Paula?" Roger asked.

Paula looked at them, then at me, uncertain of what to do. It was pretty obvious what Roger was asking. It seemed Paula was seeking my approval. Part of me wanted her to and part of me didn't, I was every bit as torn as she was. Ultimately, I didn't want to be a punk.

"The clothes stay on, but you should pretend some more." I instructed.

Obtaining my approval, Paula moved to Roger's left side on her knees. Jean looked over at her with Roger's cock in her mouth. Moving up off of it and holding the base in her hand, she pointed it at Paula.

The swim trunks material was soaking wet. Encased or not, there was no mistaking what was about to happen, Paula was going to take a stranger's cock into her mouth. Again, she looked at me, waiting for me to forbid her, seeking approval as she leaned forward. His cock was now directly in front of her face, would she do it?

Jean pushed his cock against Paula's lips and she took it in, pushing as much of it as she could fit into her mouth. Roger moaned, maybe because it felt so good, but probably because another woman was now sucking him. Paula bobbed a few times before the girls began taking turns: a dozen sucks for Paula followed by a dozen sucks for Jean.

During the transition from one to the other, the women ran their tongues together and over his cock. Roger now had his right hand on Jean's pussy and his left on Paula's, rubbing the girls through their suits. Everyone was starting to moan. I wondered who would cum first.

My cock was tenting my suit and aching. As they grew more and more excited, the women were really working to get as much of his cock into their mouths as they could.

Jean, knowing Roger best, began stroking him between sucks, really working to get him off. Roger began panting and it looked like he was very close. Paula matched Jean on her turn, stroking as well. My cock was really aching and now dripping pre-cum.

Jean began moaning loudly as she continued to suck and it was then that I noticed that Roger had slipped his hand under her bikini bottom and was fingering her pussy.

Was he doing the same to Paula? I couldn't tell from my viewpoint, so I moved over to Paula's side. She looked at me, perhaps wondering if I intended to stop her or to join in. I noted that while Roger was rubbing Paula's pussy, his hand was outside of her suit.

From here I had a close-up view as the women took turns sucking Roger. Striving to include me, Paula reached over and stroked my tented cock with her left hand, her right still holding the base of Roger's cock as Jean sucked.

"This is so naughty." she said.

"Yes, you now have one in each hand" I countered.

In an example of true debauchery, as Jean rose off of Roger, I pushed Paula's head down onto his cock.

"Don't miss your turn." Paula sucked deeply.

"Oh, man, I'm gonna cum!" Roger moaned.

Paula quickly rose off of him. Jean briskly pulled Roger's trunks down, exposing his now naked, red and throbbing cock. She immediately went down on him, sucking and stroking vigorously. It was quite obvious she was working to get him off.

Jean came up for air only long enough to order, "Cum in my mouth." before returning to her sucking.

Pulling Roger's trunks down was unexpected. I didn't know what would happen if Jean wanted Paula to take another turn. Would Paula suck his naked cock? Would I want her to? It was just too much to consider. For her part, Paula stayed right next to the action and looked ready to go back to it, bare or not. We were all in a bit of a tangle, Jean sucking Roger with Paula right there, Roger with his right hand fingering Jean and his left rubbing Paula's crotch, Paula rubbing me.

It turns out we never had to cross that bridge as moments later Roger came with a roar, filling Jean's mouth with his spunk. Jean pulled back, trying not to drown as she swallowed rapidly. Still, one small glob of cum snuck out of the corner of her mouth and clung to her face.

Seconds later, Jean came loudly on Roger's fingers, pushing back against him.

We all breathed a collective sigh.

"Holy shit, that was fantastic." was all Roger could say.

Paula turned around towards me with a mixture of excitement, shame and dread on her face.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Hot, wet. I need you to fuck me."

"I won't last a minute I'm so fucking turned on."

"You won't have to."

Pushing her gently onto her back, I positioned myself above her and pulled my straining cock out of the leg-hole of my suit. Paula pulled her bikini bottom to the side, revealing a very aroused pussy. There was no need for any additional foreplay, she was drenched. I pushed my cock into her, reveling at the sensation. She gasped.

Roger and Jean now both satiated, remained near the sofa, perhaps ten feet away. They held each other as they watched us. Paula felt soooo good as I pistoned in and out of her soaked pussy. To my surprise, I didn't explode immediately as I expected, but was able to fuck her good. This was just too good and Paula was really heating up, moaning loudly as she fucked back against me.

This started to bring me closer and closer to orgasm, hearing her turning on. As much as I wanted to get her off and unload into her, I was greedy too and wanted to prolong this just another minute.

"Sit on it." I instructed, as I pulled away and laid down next to her. My very wet cock now stood at attention sticking out of my suit. Paula immediately climbed on top, again moving her suit again to the side as she settled herself onto me.

In this position, I could control myself better and Paula could control the angle and depth of my cock. She didn't seem to concerned about either as she rode me hard, fast and deep! I think she was a little pissed that I had changed position when she had been so close to cumming and she was working to get herself there again.

Reaching between us, I rubbed her clit as she rode me and this was all she needed to finally reach her release, cumming loudly. As much as I would have liked to have had her finish me in her mouth in front of our friends, ultimately I couldn't hold off when she came and I exploded into her. It felt sooo good, it felt like I came a gallon. Paula collapsed on top of me, catching her breath.

"Oh, I needed that." she gasped.

"Me too."

"I can't believe we did this." she said in a quieter tone.

"I know, pretty wild."

"Who said you could volunteer me like that?"

"Hey, I didn't see any gun pointed at your head."

"You're bad."

"I know. And if you were equally bad, you would have finished me in your mouth like Jean instead."

Paula made her 'yucky' face. "That's what you wanted?"

"That's what I always want."

"I know, you men. Just sex isn't enough?"

"Variety is the spice of life and I'm feeling a little bland here."

Paula seemed to think about this a moment. She then slid up off of me. I was still hard, and now very wet with a mixture of our juices all over me. Paula's bikini captured what I'm sure was a ton of cum leaking out of her now well-fucked pussy.

Getting on her knees next to me Paula scolded, "Since you're done, you'll just have to settle for this."

Roger and Jean were watching intently from in front of the sofa as Paula took my cock into her mouth, sucking me deeply. I swear I think I shot a little more. Paula only sucked for a minute or two and while I never truly went all the way down, I also wasn't going to cum again so soon. Oh to be eighteen again!

After that there isn't a whole lot more to tell. We soon packed up and headed out.

Please vote, comment or write to me. I love to hear from my readers.

12