Pretty as Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Loralei said sweetly, "you're cumming for me." She sauntered forward, biting her lip as she savored the sight. "Little Mandy, look at you. Tied up and helpless."

Mandy bit her lip.

"You're already ours," Loralei whispered, running a finger over her pussy, "aren't you? In a few months, years, decades, you'll be begging to serve us."

"N-Never," Mandy whimpered, but the fear in her eyes... oh, it was delicious. What a pathetic little toy.

Loralei was trying to quit preying on people, but... demons weren't really people, after all. And this scratched an itch she'd longed wished scratched.

"You'll be a submissive, whimpering little slave," Loralei cooed, stroking the demon's lovely black hair. "The perfect punishment for years of tormenting others. We'll have you begging Esca to let you lick out her pussy within the moon. Your 'sisters' will be at your side. We'll have you fucking mortals for their enjoyment like a helpless little whore. Again and again. "

"I-I..." Mandy trembled as Loralei ran her finger over her lips. Almost involuntarily, her lips parted, and Loralei slid the finger inside. The succubus's eyelids fluttered as the nymph juices touched her tongue. "Mmm..."

"That's right!" Loralei hissed. "Good girl. Good little slave. You love your new life."

"Mm!" The succubus was wide-eyed, like she wanted to object.

Loralei leaned in close, her voice a husky breath. "You can't fight," she said, her voice dripping with honey—sweet, venomous honey. She loved seeing this hateful creature suffer. Pay. Submit. "Yes, that's right, little girl. Suck it. There's a good girl. This is good practice for you! Soon, we'll have you sucking human cocks and begging to be allowed to swallow."

The succubus started to suck on Loralei's finger, her cheeks bright red.

"See?" Loralei giggled. "You give in so easily, little fiend. We'll have you moaning like a lust sprite in no time."

Mandy whimpered, her tongue lapping lovingly over Loralei's finger, her eyes almost spiraling with arousal.

"That's right." Loralei reached down and stroked herself to the demon's humiliation. "Suck. Lick. Beg. Ooh, you're a natural. You're so good at this."

"Mm..." The demoness's eyelashes fluttered. She wriggled against Loralei's body as Loralei pulled her close. "Mmhm..."

"Do you like that?" Loralei cooed, as the succubus suckled delightfully on her sensitive finger. "Do you like how I-aaah!"

She flinched as she felt something slick and thick slip along her inner thigh. She stared into Mandy's spiraling eyes, heart racing—then relaxing as she realized it was just one of the bimblossom's tentacles.

"Do," Loralei repeated, her lips inches from the succubus's, "you like how I taste, sweetie?"

She pulled her finger out. The succubus's lips formed a perfect o-shape for a moment as the finger made a popping sound. Her eyes were glazed in a mixture of helpless pleasure and helpless horror.

Loralei giggled. "Maybe another sample..."

She pulled the succubus close and kissed her, captured her. She thrust her tongue into Mandy's mouth, dominating her, claiming this demon for herself. And it felt so, so good. It felt so good to fuck this creature's mind away, to make her suffer, to degrade her. This worthless little whore. Loralei stared gleefully into Mandy's wide, helpless, beautiful, pretty sparkling spiraling eyes, reveling in the succubus's humiliation.

A slick, thick tentacle slid right into Loralei's hot, drooling cunt.

Loralei pulled back with a squeak. She bit her lip as the phallic tentacle started to pump in and out, not even wasting a second. "Oh," she whispered, her head spinning in momentary amazement at how good it felt. "Oh, f-fuck."

It had to be the bimblossom. It was playing with her. That wasn't dangerous—it was already full, so all it could do was play (it was really only dangerous if she got caught in it, or sucked on the vines). Still, the shock of the pleasure convinced her she was probably getting too into this. She took in a shuddering breath, and started to pull away—

"Loralei," the succubus whined, and the phallic tendril within Loralei seemed to speed up, ramming into her harder, faster, "I l-like how you taste. I... I n-need more. Your demon whore needs more. P-Please, another kiss?"

Loralei blinked rapidly as the plant continued to fuck her. "I... I..."

The succubus was so wretched. So clearly humiliated. But...

But fucking her was too much for now. Loralei fought off the suspiciously powerful temptation and released the succubus from her grip, giving her back to the flower. "I'll leave you to suffer," she said, with more smugness than she felt, as the succubus sank back into the flower's embrace. "Have fun wishing you could taste me again, you murderous hellspawn."

But the succubus only smiled. They both knew that, just for a moment, Loralei had been vulnerable. Loralei had given in to her inner sadist, and Loralei hated herself for it.

Loralei swallowed and tore her gaze away from the succubus's lovely eyes, reaching down to pull out the bimblossom vine.

But... it wasn't a bimblossom vine.

It was a long, pink, phallic tail sliding in and out of her.

Mandy's tail.

Loralei's lip quivered, and she let out a horrified moan. "S-Stop!" she cried, even as she felt actual bimblossom vines wrapping around her, recognizing a horny plaything when they saw one. "I command y—"

"Lips are for sucking," Mandy cooed sweetly. A vine slipped between Loralei's lips. Her eyes widened as the plant pulled her close, its embrace tender, irresistible..

... back into Mandy's arms, and the pleasure of her tail in Loralei's dripping cunt.

TO BE CONTINUED...