Pretty as Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, even though Yumi was wrapped up in Lapis's plant creations, even though Yumi was still letting Lapis feed her candies, even though she held Yumi in a tight, dominant embrace, Lapis had the strange feeling that it was Yumi who held all the power.

But that as impossible. Silly. Absurd. Sexy. Delicious. Wrong. So, so wrong.

Lapis's mind was almost molten with ecstasy as Yumi dragged her through two more orgasms right there, lost in her sweet kisses. She was whimpering, moaning, quivering. Silly. Delicious. Wonderful. Wrong.

Yumi squirmed a little beneath Lapis, and realizing Yumi was having trouble, Lapis eagerly dispelled the vines restraining her upper body, allowing Yumi to wrap her arms around her. Lapis's arms fell to her sides, exhausted, happy to let Yumi take care of her for a moment as she kissed all over her nymph captor's body.

Finally, the orgasms subsided. Lapis was panting, her tongue lolling out, eyes wide and dizzy and dumb with pleasure. She felt like she had the time she'd tied Esca to the bed and had her do nothing but lick Lapis out for a week straight.

Except then, Esca hadn't had her arms free.

And hadn't looked at her quite so...

... triumphantly.

Lapis's eyes widened as she found herself gazing into the slight woman's beautiful pink eyes, held steady by the soft, gentle hands caressing her face. Keeping her from looking away.

She bit her lip. "Um... I... I..."

The succubus was still bound. For now. The vines were still fucking her brains out. Lapis was fine. But she needed... needed to...

She stared into Yumi's eyes. She needed... needed to make sure..

Yumi's eyes had begun a slow, lazy spiral. Lapis needed... needed to... needed...

Yumi smelled so, so good. Her juices were everywhere as the vines pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy. Lapis's mouth watered, wondering if succubus juices tasted as good as the stories said. She needed... needed...

She needed...

Lapis's vision was hazy. Her mind was pink. She stared into Yumi's beautiful, spiraling eyes, her lips parted, her breaths coming in low and heavy as she breathed in Yumi's scent.

What... What did she need, again?

"Mommy?" Yumi whispered softly. Lapis let out a little whimper. "Miss Nymph?" Lapis swallowed. Her eyes slowly drifted downward from the pink spirals, watching how Yumi's lips sensuously worked over the words.

Yumi giggled. Lapis watched her lips move as her smile widened, and the lips came closer. Lapis numbly realized that only one hand was holding her in the embrace, and for a moment she was worried about what had happened to Yumi's other hand—but then the hand returned.

A second later, Lapis shivered and gave a tiny, happy moan as she felt something like a tongue slowly sliding over her pussy, circling around her clit.

"Well, Mommy?" Yumi cooed, and Lapis's eyes returned to Yumi's, returned to that delicious, lazy spiral. "Would you like another?" She was millimeters away, now, and her lips brushed sensuously over Lapis's as she spoke. "Do you neeeed another?"

Lapis never wanted the kisses to end.

~ ~ ~ ~

Mistress Ella straightened, eyes narrowed.

This had been a humiliation she would have to take care to erase from history.

The cherry dryad lay behind her, eyes practically replaced with cartoonish hearts as she stared dreamily up into the canopy. Mistress Ella was proud of everything she did, but she wasn't very proud of what she'd had to do to make this dryad too pleasure-dumb to move.

Even though glancing at lovely, wonderful Anne made her heart flutter a little with pride at how happy she had made her.

The three-foot tall succubus expelled the thought from her mind with a scowl, hurrying onwards. She'd be back for Anne later. Maybe. Probably not. Maybe.

She'd feel better once she was out of this stupid swarm of invisible insects, anyways. She stomped towards where she'd sensed the center of the glade earlier, determined to escape and put all these silly thoughts of love and... and silliness out of her head—not to mention her accursed physical state!

Mistress Ella was so distracted fixating on not fixating on Anne's plump, kissable lips, on Anne's sweet, adorable smile, she didn't notice until it was too late that there was someone else watching her.

"Ooh, well aren't you just the cutest thing!" sang a high-pitched voice, and a slender green-skinned woman danced out of the bushes, beaming down at her. Ella's face went bright red as she realized there was another witness to this embarrassment. The woman looked Ella over, giggling. "Wow, they made you super tiny! You must've been really fun!"

Mistress Ella's eyes narrowed. She smiled slyly, and readied to cast a spell—

"And oh my gosh," the nymph cooed, eyes widening, "how many times did you let Anne kiss you? She must really like you!"

Mistress's Ella's face went bright red as she realized, glancing at her arm, that she was basically covered in lipstick stains. That realization filled her with a wave of conflicting feelings—anger, humiliation, pride, lust, and that familiar sticky-sweet feel of adoration that clung to her like barnacles.

"Did we get some fun kissies?" the nymph asked, unconvincingly covering her giggles with her hand. "Do we want some more?"

Ella licked her index finger and pointed. Black darkness welled at the tip. This particular spell wasn't exactly subtle, but it would get the job done.

A wave of black tentacles erupted from the ground, dark as ink and slick as oil. The nymph gave a squeal of surprise as they surged forward, immersed her...

... and began plunging into her pussy with the mind-melting power only this particular spell could muster, fucking her like no mortal lover ever could. Her squeals changed cadence almost instantly into cries of bliss.

Mistress Ella smirked. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"Aaah!" The nymph writhed like a worm on a hook as she tried in vain—and rather unconvincingly, in Ella's opinion—to close her legs against the tentacles rapidly filling her. She opened her mouth to scream louder, and instead gave an, "Mm?" of surprise as tentacles gushed into her open mouth and started to fuck that, too.

She was already dripping, Ella noted with satisfaction. She looked up at the only slightly taller woman struggling. She licked her lips.

Then she felt smooth, slender arms wrap around her waist, and her eyes widened. Oh, dear. Oh, no.

They'd woken Anne up.

"Little Ella," cooed Anne, picking Ella up as Ella struggled in vain, "why're you being so mean to Esca?"

"Let go of me, Slave!" Ella hissed, squirming. She was not in the mood for another humiliating reversal brought about by some... by some petty orchard dryad!

Anne was quiet a moment after this. Then she slowly set Ella down. "Sorry, Mistress."

Her voice was soft. She sounded... hurt.

Mistress Ella bit her lip. No. No. She didn't care. She didn't care!

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Anne sniffled. "I just... Esca's just really fun and I thought... thought maybe you'd like it if we could play with her..."

Don't listen. Don't turn around. Do NOT

Ella turned and looked at Anne, eyes widening as she saw tears in Anne's eyes. Anne had descended to the ground, and now wiped at her eyes, visibly holding back sobs. Anguish, alien and unwanted, filled Ella's heart, and words spilled from her lips before she could stop herself

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Anne!" she whimpered, running over and dropping into Anne's lap, kissing her cheek. "I shouldn't have snapped!"

"No, I was annoying." Anne sniffed.

"No, you weren't."

"I shouldn't have... shouldn't have interrupted. Go ahead and brainwash Esca. I don't mind."

Behind her, Ella heard Esca's screams of pleasure. It was difficult to tell if she was even hearing or remotely understanding this exchange.

"You didn't want me to do that."

"I mean... no, it's fine. Go ahead. It'll be fun. We can brainwash her together and everything."

"No, that's not fair to you. We don't have to do that."

Anne blinked at her. "We don't?"

"No, no, no," Ella said soothingly. "I mean, we can..." Her head was spinning with unwelcome empathy as she kissed Anne on the cheek. She bit her lip, heart pounding. She'd just been about to suggest freeing Esca! Was she completely losing her mind?

But... but Anne had looked so crestfallen. Ella had to make it up to her in some way.

And with the way Anne was looking at her now, Ella had a feeling she was about to.

The cherry dryad gave a dreamy smile and leaned in, kissing Ella on the cheek. "Maybe we can watch her," she whispered conspiratorially. "Watch her get fucked! Isn't that a nice compromise?"

Ella practically melted under that kiss. She ran her fingers over her own skin and felt all the kissmarks covering her, crimson marks of how much she loved Anne. She beamed and turned around, seated in Anne's lap as Anne eagerly kissed her neck, her shoulders, her cheek.

Esca, meanwhile, was squealing and writhing, a wide, rapturous smile on her face as she was fucked in every conceivable hole.

Ella sighed in bliss, wriggling slightly to get comfortable. It wasn't as though she was in any hurry She could have some fun first.

She giggled. And Esca sure was cute with her eyes so wide and her legs spread like that. None of them were in any hurry to go anywhere.

Anne planted kiss after kiss after kiss on Ella's bare skin, relaxing the succubus more and more as she swooned into Anne's arms and allowed herself to be pampered.

No hurry at all.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Am I good, Mommy?" Yumi kissed Lapis on the cheek, her eyes wide with eagerness to please as her tongue-like tail licked over the shortstack nymph's cunt over and over and over. At this rate, Yumi expected Lapis to be a mindless, squealing hot mess within roughly three minutes. "Am I a good girl?" she cooed.

"Good girl," whimpered Lapis, staring deep, deep, deep into Yumi's spiraling eyes, as the flowers pumped drugged pollen into their own maker's pretty face. She licked her lips, clearly hoping for another full kiss.

Yumi giggled, happy to indulge. She was a Glutton, after all.

"My, my, my."

Yumi's clit twitched as the vines thrust in and out of it, and she bit her lip, not daring to look away from her delicious new pet for even a second. But she knew that voice.

She heard Myna enter the chamber, giggling in amusement. Out of the corner of her eye, Yumi saw the succubus of Greed lazily stroking her cock, as two minor hamadryads eagerly kissed it, crawling after.

"Oh, h-hi, Myna." Yumi gave a bashful smile. "You caught two, huh? N-nice." She wriggled her hips and giggled, feeling a little dizzy as another orgasm rocked her slender body. "I only caught one, but she's a nice one. You wanna share?"

Too late, the succubus realized that she'd just suggested 'sharing' to a Greed demon.

But Myna showed no signs of offense. She just advanced, hips swaying, as the hamadryads hung back and started playing with each other."Are you sure you've caught one?" she purred, placing a hand on the nymph's shoulder. "Are you sure she hasn't caught you, you little bimbo?"

"Ooh." Yumi liked Myna's hand there, but she squirmed, knowing just how eager Myna was to... to do more than that to her. "Um. Um. Yes."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Myna purred, stroking Yumi's shoulder. "Just being... bathed in pleasure. Drowned in it. You never change, Yumi."

Yumi gave a happy smile, in spite of her nervousness. "S-Sure don't."

Lapis startled to mewl, clearly missing Yumi's kisses.

"But..." Myna leaned in close as Yumi kissed Lapis again, savoring the nymph's total submission to her whims at this point. "You know it could be more."

Yumi bit her lip as she pulled away, panting. "Oh, no," she whined, as Myna leaned in close, "please, please, Myna, don't... don't..."

"What's wrong?" Myna's voice seeped into Yumi's mind like whispering wind, blowing Yumi's thoughts away like... like... "Don't you want more?"

Yumi felt Myna's magic playing with her mind, but she was helpless to push it back in her state. Myna was toying with Yumi's mind like a kitten with a ball of yarn, unrolling it... scattering it... more...

She felt Myna's magic playing with her mind, and she started to play along. "Ooh, um, I dunno," she purred, nuzzling Myna's head. She finally tore her gaze from Lapis and turned to Myna, already driven to long to stare into the succubus's pretty golden eyes. "More... sounds... nice?"

She giggled.

Myna smiled smugly. "Don't you remember how you got here?" Myna cooed, slowly stroking her cock. Her pretty, pretty cock that felt so good inside Yumi...

"Yeah." Yumi nodded eagerly, the motion drawn out of her by Myna's insidious magic. "I came here an' decided to trap a nymph by pretending to be overwhelmed!"

Myna giggled, stroking Yumi's chin. "But that's not true, is it?"

And Yumi felt a little prickle in her neck. Felt the venom of the River Lethe flowing through her, bubbly and sweet as it filled her head with foamy fog. The bubbles popped in her mind, and suddenly, she remembered.

"No," she admitted, biting her lip. She hoped Myna wouldn't be mad at her.

"You lied, didn't you?"

"Yes, Myna," she whined. She felt awful for lying. She hoped Myna would make her make it up to her.

"How did you really come here?"

Myna's memories were as pink as the sunset as she bubbled, "I got caught here like a silly slut!"

Myna gave her a conspiratorial smile, as if this conversation would never pass beyond their ears. "That's what I thought. And this nymph caught you?" She patted Lapis's head, as the shortstack nymph moaned, her eyes empty of all save desire.

"Yeah." Yumi smiled guiltily at Lapis. "She's so cute, I just let her kiss my brains out!"

"That's what I thought happened. Golly, you're weak-willed, aren't you?"

"I just like feeling good!" Yumi squeaked, as the vines continued to pound into her. "Ooh, please don't be disappointed in me, Myna."

"Aw, don't worry." Myna planted a kiss atop Yumi's head, "I'm not disappointed. This is exactly what we expect from you, Yumi: Just being a silly, happy little slut. Isn't that right?"

"Mm." Yumi wriggled around the vines with a dreamy smile. "Um..."

She tried to collect her thoughts, but now Myna was guiding her head down, guiding her towards Lapis's breasts, and it was so, so easy to just... wrap her lips around a nipple... and suckle...

"Mm-hm," she moaned, as she felt Lapis quivering against her, felt Myna's magic pouring deeper and deeper into her dumb, horny mind. She giggled as the nymph started to lactate, as the sweet aphrodisiac nectar of the nymph tingled on her tongue. "Mm!"

"That's right," Myna cooed, stinging Yumi again, continuing to kiss Yumi, to pour the magic in. "And I'm so glad you are, because I've been wanting to talk to you about some things... if you don't mind listening?"

Listening to Myna was hard. Listening was hard when you felt this good. Hard when you were just a silly, happy little slut suckling at a nymph's breast and watching Mistress stroke her cock. But as the vines brought her to a mewling orgasm in tandem with her sweet fey lover, Yumi felt she wanted to do nothing else.

~ ~ ~ ~

Mistress Ella lay back in Anne's arms, dreamy and distant, relishing every sweet kiss the cherry dryad planted on her skin. As the succubus lay there, Anne slowly stroked her, allowing her to come again and again. She was submerged in pleasure, watching Esca squeal and squirm in the vines, savoring her lover's touch..

She no longer minded her size. She couldn't even remember why it had bothered her before. She hummed happily, running her hands over Anne's arms as the dryad clutched her and stroked her.

She loved Anne so much.

The petite Esca wriggled and writhed as best she could, but the tentacles had her completely helpless—bound spreadeagled, easy prey for the tendrils currently fucking her three holes with equal abandon. Her eyes were wide, her cheeks flushed as she stared at Mistress Ella and moaned.

"Such good girls," Ella breathed, smiling as Anne planted sweet kisses on her shoulder. "You love me, don't you, Anne?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," purred Anne, her fingers gently rubbing Ella's clit. Ella longed to push Anne down, to have her plant those perfect, plump lips on Ella's dripping, tingling pussy. But in the time it would her to consider it, Anne would plant three more tender kisses, and Ella would feel too good to do anything about it.

But Ella didn't need to do anything. She had a doting loveslave to handle everything for her now. She had never known how wonderful it felt to have someone in love with you—someone who adored you, who thought you were wonderful in every way. Not just better than them, but wonderful.

The nymph recognized that, too, Ella thought with a smile. Esca's shining eyes had not left hers since Ella had rotated her around to face them.

As Esca let out yet another tentacle-muffled scream of pleasure, tears of joy streaming down her face, Ella smiled. On a whim, she flicked a finger, slipping the tentacle out of Esca's mouth.

"Ah!" Esca's eyes were wild, desperate. "Please! Oh please of please oh please..." Her voice was so strained, so pathetically needy, Ella felt an orgasm flow through her at the delectable sound alone.

Ella sighed, wriggling contentedly against Anne's comforting embrace. "Enjoying yourself?" she purred.

Esca gave a squeal and nodded. "P-Please, Mistress... please, I un-understand now..."

"Of course you do."

"May I please lick you?" Esca's voice broke on 'please'. "Please, Mistress... oh, please, I need... need..."

A part of Mistress Ella almost wanted to refuse. Oh, how delicious it would be to let this nymph writhe after letting her, of her own free will, beg to serve as a succubus's pleasure toy.

Or even to release her, Ella thought, licking her lips. The thought of setting little Esca free to go wherever she willed, pleasure-dumb, still desperate but denied the submission she craved...

The succubus of Pride shut the fantasy down. That was a little cocky, even for her.

She waved a finger with a sly smile, and the tentacles started to carry Esca towards them. Anne hummed with excitement. "Ooh, Esca's so good at licking. Please, love, may I have her next?'

Ella turned and smiled at her dryad toy. "Of course, dearest," she cooed, and Anne brightened and kissed her right on the lips. Ella moaned happily into the kiss.

She turned back. Esca hung over her now, tentacles thrusting into her ass and pussy. The nymph beamed, leaned in, and kissed Ella right on the lips as well.

It was a long, passionate kiss, as Esca's tongue slipped into Ella's mouth. Ella held Esca to her with one hand, laughing into the kiss. Esca obeyed Ella's touch at the slightest graze of the fingers, moaning like the hot, helpless whore she was. The whore her mistress had turned her into.

Esca pulled away with a loud smack, giggling. "Thanks for the t-tentacles!" she bubbled, bucking her hips slightly against the vines. "They're s-super fun!"

Ella blinked.

Before she could react, Esca was descending down between her legs, sighing softly in ecstasy. Anne continued to gently stroke her clit, but Esca was about to bring something much more... substantial.

Esca started to lick the top of Ella's pussy, making yummy sounds as Ella flinched. Esca's tongue was expert. Her eyes widened.

Esca grinned up at her. "I love tentacles!" she cooed, licking again. Ella whimpered as the tongue flicked delicately over Ella's clit. Promising. She tried to speak, but nothing came out. "But, um... maybe next time you shoulda done some actual mind control! You can fuck my brains out..." Esca's eyes glowed. "But I don't need brains to do this. Hee!"