Pretty Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian stepped back, taking me in, his parted lips and smoldering eyes revealing the admiration he held for me. He unbuttoned his shirt as I watched, slipped it from his shoulders. He had a muscular chest, the hair slightly grey toward his collarbones and growing darker as it crept down his taut abdomen. His slacks followed, then his shoes and socks.

His cock was hard again for me, making me swoon. I reached for it as he approached me, and fell to my knees. I licked all around that magnificent, long edifice of manhood, tasting the dried semen around the tip. Ian moaned and lifted me up, sitting me on the edge of the bed. The rose petals were cool to the touch. Some of them stuck to my cheeks.

"We have all night, Alyssa," Ian said, stepping around the bed. I watched his muscles move, marveling at the shape he was in. Men twenty or even thirty years younger than Ian would kill to have this man's body, I knew. I smiled, feeling blessed.

He worked the cork free from the bottle with a loud pop! that made me gasp and giggle. Ian smiled upon me from across the bed as he poured the bubbly liquid into two flutes. Then, instead of coming around the bed, he beckoned me to crawl across it.

I did so, sultrily, on my hands and knees, swaying my naked hips and feeling my cunny juice drip down the insides of my thighs. Rose petals stirred and stuck to me as I moved. I locked eyes with Ian, telling him without words how much I wanted him. He stared back, and handed me one of the flutes. We clinked, drank. Our eyes never left one another's.

Ian drained his glass quickly, then took mine from my hand before it was half-finished. He threw it into the fireplace, making the flames explode outward for a moment in a fireball that illuminated the room. I gasped, falling back on the bed . . . .

And then he was upon me, his gorgeous body supported above mine on strong arms, gazing down into mine. From the corners of my eyes, I watched rose petals flit in the air. I sighed and swooned, stroking Ian's muscular chest and arms, tracing the outline of an old Navy tattoo on his shoulder. His penis pressed against my slick pussy, nudging my clit and making me expel a sharp breath each time he moved.

"Trust me, Alyssa," he whispered, and kissed me.

I trembled, closing my eyes. "I trust you," I said, my voice sounding so far away.

Softly, tenderly, Ian kissed my lips, my ears, my neck. He trailed down my body, his tongue leaving a warm trail that grew cool as the air hit it. I arched my back, pushing up into him when Ian's searching mouth found my breasts. He engulfed one of my puffy nipples and sucked deeply upon it, making me moan in pleasure. Then he moved to the next one, sucking it as well. And all the while, his hands drifted up and down my body, touching my skin and making every nerve come alive.

I had never been so desperate for a man's touch. I was truly beginning to understand the definition of the word passion.

"Ahhhhnnnn," I moaned desperately, spreading my legs wide as Ian firmly but lovingly licked my swollen slit. His tongue pried my lips apart and slipped deep inside me, tasting my oozing fluid from its source. Unlike any other man before him, Ian made love to my pussy with his mouth. His appreciative moans and soft, wet sucking sounds made me shudder and groan with pleasure. I curled my legs back toward my chest and urged him on, pulling his silver-haired head between my thighs. Rose petals stuck to my body and floated in the air around us.

I screamed when I came, flooding Ian's mouth with my cum. He didn't stop sucking as my pussy twitched and squeezed his questing tongue, and I loved the way he lapped up every drop of my essence. I cooed and giggled, having never felt as satisfied as I did at that moment.

He pulled himself up over me, settling between my legs. I was running on instinct, barely cognizant of anything other than what I wanted, what I needed. I slipped my arms around him, encouraging him, worshipping him.

"Just relax, Alyssa," I heard Ian say. He kissed me again, and I greedily sucked my own flavor from his lips. I felt his cock start to push inside me. I lifted my legs again and wrapped them around his waist, even as my arms clutched his strong shoulders.

"Look at us, Alyssa," he said to me, making me open my eyes. I stared at Ian's handsome face, then let my eyes drift down his body, seeing his torso ending between my widespread thighs. A scarlet petal had somehow fallen right on my pubic mound. I felt his penis push inside me again.

"Oh, Jesus," I whimpered, digging my nails into Ian's shoulders. I craned my neck, looking down. I could just see my swollen, smooth vulvae wrapped around the staff of his hard cock. Inside me, the pulsing head of his penis pushed against my virginity.

"Tell me to stop," said Ian, his breath warm and sweet in my ear. "And I will. I promise you. Tell me to stop, right now, and—"

"Oh, God!" I cried, hooking my ankles around his waist. I pulled my body up off the bed and impaled myself upon him amid a flurry of crimson petals, forcing his cock to sink deep inside me. I felt the pain as my barrier was sundered, coupled with the indescribable feeling of being so completely filled. I clutched Ian tight as I cried out, my entire body spasming.

His arm slapped around me, holding me close. My pussy tugged and squeezed, pushed and pulled on the penis that now invaded me, deeper than anything had gone before. I held onto Ian desperately, like a Koala cub clinging to its mother, and gulped for air.

"It hurts," I bemoaned, panting and crying in his ear. "Oh, God it hurts!"

"I know, baby, I know," Ian responded, his voice soothing. "Just listen to my voice. It's going away. The pain is going away. You will never feel it again. All you feel is pleasure. You're a woman now, Alyssa. Revel in it."

I trembled against him, and sagged back down into the bed, Ian atop me, and still so deep inside. I could every inch of his length filling my tunnel. My thighs tensed and trembled. And, as I listened to Ian's strong voice . . . the pain faded.

He pulled back, his long, slick penis vacating my pussy. The shaft was streaked with blood. I murmured at the emptiness. He reached for a small terrycloth towel on the bedside table and wiped between my legs. I winced at seeing the dark crimson smear. Ian tossed the cloth aside and lined up his cock with my pussy, pushing back in. I gasped at being invaded once more. But this time, there was no pain.

Just the most incredibly delicious pleasure I had ever known.

"Ohhh . . . Godddd," I moaned, holding my legs open wide, urging Ian to make love to me . . . to fuck me. I laced my fingers around his neck, tilted my head back as each slow, sweet movement Ian made electrified my body. He kissed me, tenderly, lowered his head and sucked once more on my puffy nipples. I sighed sweetly, feeling my first true orgasm building.

"Oh, Ian!" I gasped heatedly, tangling my fingers in his silver hair. "Oh, Ian, I love you!"

I felt an intense, warm rush flow through me, bringing every cell in my body alive in ways I had never experienced before. I felt him throbbing and pulsing inside me, felt the tightness of my contractions around that wonderful thick rod. My clitoris buzzed with so much more feeling than ever before. My orgasm was so complete and total that I couldn't make a noise other than small, shallow gasps. I held Ian tight, never wanting the sensation to end.

But it did, eventually, fading away to a pleasurable glow that encased my entire body. Ian kept moving, and I hungrily sucked his lips and tongue, running my hands all over his body. His muscles tensed as he pushed again and again into me, his passion and pace growing. My own matched him, and I rocked my hips back against his body eagerly.

This wasn't love anymore. This was raw, serious fucking.

I came again, crying out this time, all but screaming his name and calling for the saints. Ian grunted, pounding me harder and harder, and we both looked down to watch the sight of his manly cock sliding in and out of me, glistening with my cum.

Ian suddenly pulled out, his cock slipping free with a wet sound from my vacated lips Immediately, Ian thrust over me, stroking his dick with fast, slick smacking motions of his hand. He jacked off over me, and my eyes fluttered, watching the rapid pumping of his hand. I pushed up, forgetting the sharp pain between my legs, and cupped my mouth over his slick penis. The faint metallic flavor of my virginal blood was a strange turn-on.

"Oh, Alyssa!" Ian moaned loudly, releasing the flood gates once more. I let the first shot of thick semen shoot to the back of my throat, then fell back, watching as strands of ropy semen landed upon my breasts, flat abdomen, and pubic mound. I giggled and cooed, staring at the spitting head if Ian's cock. Then he moved up over me and slipped it into my mouth. I happily sucked the last bits of semen from his dick while Ian sighed above me.

He finally eased out of my sticky mouth, and scooted down onto the bed beside me. Without any hesitation, Ian kissed me tenderly, tasting his own cream on my lips and tongue. We held each other for a while before he got up and retrieved his cigarette case from his jacket.

We smoked, drank, talked some more. I was aware that I felt different, aside from the slightly swollen and raw feeling between my legs. But the true reality that I was no longer a virgin had not yet dawned upon me. For the moment, I was just enjoying the closeness, the intimacy, and on a level I had never experienced before.

Passion could not be ignored for long, and after our cigarettes and some 'bubbly,' I all but attacked Ian, pushing him back on the bed amid a flurry of rose petals, and straddled him in a sixty-nine. We licked and sucked each other to the point of orgasm, then I flipped around and impaled myself on his impressive staff.

And then, only then, did it really dawn on me that I was no longer a virgin, no longer a girl. I had a become a woman, and as a woman, I fucked Ian as hard and sure as I could until he exploded deep inside me.

Oh, what sensation! The feel of his thick cream gushing and flooding into my womb, coating my sugar walls and oozing back out around his shaft . . . nothing could ever compare to that feeling. I savored every moment that his ejaculating penis spent spurt after spurt of cum into my body.

Afterward, Ian and I took a bath together, cuddling in the warm water beneath the suds. He washed my hair for me, stroked my body from head to toe. He gave me a sweet, soft orgasm as he expertly manipulated my nipples and clit while licking and kissing my ears.

We finally went to bed, holding each other beneath the covers as amber shadows from the fireplace danced across us. I couldn't stop grinning, feeling so completely and totally satisfied as a woman. I knew I would never forget Ian, never forget the incredible passion of my first time.

***

I stepped out of the limousine the following morning, tired and sore but ultimately satisfied. Miguel didn't look at me. I wondered if he was jealous or ashamed. I really didn't care. Ian walked me to my front door, kissed my fingers and then my lips.

"I want to give you something," he said, reaching into his pocket.

I smiled up at his face. "Oh, Ian, you've already given me what I wanted," I said.

He smiled back, and produced a long, velvet-covered box. "I insist."

I breathed in, then gasped when Ian showed me what was inside. A chain of white gold, adorned with a rectangular charm almost two inches long, studded with tiny diamonds and a single large blue sapphire. I didn't know what to say or do, so I remained motionless as Ian fastened the chain around my neck. The charm lay just above the valley of my breasts, heavy and thick.

I looked up at him, trembling with emotion. "Th-thank you, Ian," I whispered, and wrapped my arms around him.

He gave me a last, sweet, tender kiss before stepping away with a smile. "No," he said. "Thank you."

I blushed, watching him turn and walk away. I called out to him just as he reached the limousine. "Ian!"

He turned back.

I felt my lips trembling, my body shaking. Silently, I mouthed the words: 'I love you.'

He just smiled, and gave me a last, adoring look. Then he stepped into the limo and was gone.

I headed inside my apartment, locking the door. My emotions welled up instantly, and I began crying. I didn't even make it to my bed, and collapsed on the couch, sobbing uncontrollably.

***

I didn't go to class the following day, and called in to the restaurant to tell them I wasn't feeling well. Shari, one of the other managers, didn't seem too happy with my excuse. Oh, well.

Gary knocked on my door late in the afternoon, and I let him in silently. We sat on the couch for a while, smoking cigarettes. He had brought a pint of strawberry vodka, but I didn't open it. I wasn't in the mood to drink.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine."

"Well, here," he said, setting a thick envelope on my coffee table. "I, uh, only took out ten percent."

"Gary—"

He lifted his hand to stop my protest. "Just, please."

I nodded, resting my chin on my knees as I sat curled up. "Thanks."

"Um . . . don't you wanna count it? At least look at it?" he asked.

I sighed. "It's not about the money, Gary," I said. I smiled to myself. "It never was."

***

I didn't show up for work the following day, and ignored the phone calls that followed. Neither did I go in on Sunday. I was done with the restaurant.

I paid my rent through the end of my lease with the money in the envelope, then headed down to a used car lot and bought my first car, a red Honda hatchback with tinted windows. I got a hell of a deal on it since I paid cash. I still had several thousand dollars left, which I put in the bank for a rainy day. I felt no immediate pressure or need to work; with what I had left, I could spend a hundred dollars a day for two full months before I ran out of money.

I concentrated on my studies, and didn't frequent my 'boys' in the mall. I was as horny as ever, but felt that my days of sucking cock for CDs and bed sheets were behind me. I had graduated to the next level.

***

"Alyssa?"

"Hi, Gary," I said into the phone.

"I haven't heard from you in a while. You okay?"

"I'm fine. Do you wanna come over?"

He was quiet a moment. "Um . . . yes, but . . . I'm watching the kids right now."

I smiled. "I'll pay for a babysitter," I said.

He laughed softly. "It's not that easy," he said. "My wife's gonna be home soon—"

"I want you."

". . . . ."

"I wanna make love to you, Gary. No strings, no money. I just wanna fuck you."

"Jesus, Alyssa."

"Tell your wife you're going out for ice cream," I suggested. "Then call her and say you got a flat. I want you, Gary. I want to feel you inside me."

He sighed heavily. "I . . . I don't know."

"Gary."

"Yeah."

"Get over here and fuck me."

". . . Oh, God . . . ."

***

He showed up about an hour later. Neither of us said a word. I answered the door naked, and Gary's jaw dropped upon seeing me. I pulled down his pants and started sucking on him, right there in the open doorway of my apartment. Laughing voices from the floor below brought us back to the moment, and Gary stepped inside.

I lead Gary into my bedroom, had him lay down on the bed. We sixty-nined until we both came, and with my mouth full of his cream, I turned around and slipped my pussy down his cock. He had softened a little after his orgasm, but revived quickly enough as I made love to him. It wasn't until my pussy spasmed around his dick did I swallow his thick cum.

Gary rolled me over and held my legs apart as he pounded my slick pussy. I gasped and moaned and cried out as I came over and over. Gary finally pulled out when he was ready to shoot, and I locked my lips around his tense cock, sucking the semen from his gushing rod and swallowing with relish.

Gary couldn't stay, and it was just as well. I really didn't want him to. I let him shower as I sat naked on my bed, tapping my cigarette on the ashtray before me. He emerged from the bathroom and got dressed, giving me sheepish, apologetic smiles. I knew he felt differently about me now, as I felt differently about him. Where once I had loved him, now, it seemed, I just liked him.

My love was reserved for a man I figured I would never see again. In time, I thought, I would get over Ian, and find someone else. In time.

But I was wrong.

***

It was a few days into March when he called me. I was at school, hanging out in the cafeteria, chatting with some of my class mates. Julie and I had become pretty good friends, now that I had the time to get to know her. Just six months older than me, Julie was a cute girl, brunette and voluptuous, with a compact body that exaggerated her curves. If ever there was a woman I could be attracted to sexually, it was Julie.

I excused myself when I felt the buzzing on my hip from my cell, and snatched it up, stepping away. The caller ID window was blank; I thought it might have been Gary calling me. I had not heard from him in over three weeks.

"Yeah?"

"Hello, Alyssa."

I felt immediately weak in the knees at the sound of his voice. I found a bench to sit upon as I breathed into the phone. "Ian," I said.

"How've you been?"

"Um . . . good," I said.

"I've been thinking about you."

My heart leapt. "You have?"

He chuckled softly. "I went in to the restaurant to see you. They told me you no longer work there."

"I quit," I said simply.

"Found a better job, did you?"

"Not really. I'm just . . . concentrating on school."

Ian was quiet a moment, and I hung on breathlessly, awaiting his words. "I'd like to talk to you about something, Alyssa," he said at last.

"Anything," I said.

"How about I pick you up this evening? We'll go see a movie, have some burgers."

I swooned. "Anything with you, Ian," I said.

"Be ready at six," he said. "And dress . . . fun."

***

I rushed home, showered, brushed my teeth and shaved my legs. I carefully trimmed my bush, making sure I was nice and smooth for the man I loved. I tried on numerous outfits, remembering Ian's suggestion to 'dress fun,' and finally settled upon a soft pink skirt that barely covered my cheeks, and a matching top with full sleeves that I tied under my breasts. The pendant Ian had given me glittered below my neck. I decided not to wear panties this time.

I waited for him on the curb outside my complex, ignoring the catcalls from the stupid boys in their cars. When I saw the black Mercedes with dark-tinted windows, I knew it was Ian, and all but ran to the car. He pushed open the passenger door as I neared, and smiled upon me when I slid into the seat.

"You look beautiful," he said.

My eyes wandered over him in his grey polo and dark jeans. "You're gorgeous, Ian," I said wistfully, making no attempt to conceal my desire for him.

He just smiled as he drove. He lit a cigarette, handed it to me, then lit one for himself. I moved closer in the seat and placed my hand on his leg. Ian took my hand and settled it directly on his crotch. I immediately began groping him.

"What kind of movie would you like to see?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter," I said, stroking and massaging him through his jeans. I could feel his penis getting hard. I wanted to rip open his pants and go down on him right there, but felt I needed Ian's approval to do so.

Ian slipped his arm around me, pulling me close. "Are you hungry?"

I shuddered. "Very," I said in an almost desperate voice. I squeezed his crotch urgently.

"Then why don't you satisfy your hunger, Alyssa?"

I whimpered excitedly at receiving Ian's permission. I trembled with desire -- with love! -- for Ian, and tugged on his jeans. I got the button undone and jerked down his zipper. Ian lifted up, letting me pull the denim down . . . .